Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Iran says it targeted bases of militant group in Pakistan​

Yep, and Pakistan was obviously not thrilled about it.

Makes you wonder what Iran must know in order to start launching attacks, and I do wonder if these attacks are really directed at Israel and their secret locations in neighboring countries, which if so, I insist, it's kind of a big deal that Israel would be targeted directly, even though they seem to be playing it down, the US did as much saying that there had been no casualties in the attack on Erbil.

Tiens tiens !!!!!
Israël interdit aux médecins de parler au groupe de l'ONU enquêtant sur les atrocités du 7 octobre.
Le ministère de la Santé a demandé lundi aux membres du système de santé de ne pas coopérer avec la Commission d’enquête internationale indépendante sur le territoire palestinien occupé, y compris Jérusalem-Est, et Israël, citant sa position anti-israélienne perçue.
Bah voyons !! Il est pratique ce prétexte à la noix : "antisémite"
Mais tout le monde veut savoir pourquoi ?? Y compris les médias israéliens !
Le gros mensonge du gouvernement d'extrême-droite risque d'y être révélé non ?
The Times of Israel (https://www.timesofisrael.com/gover...g-to-un-group-investigating-oct-7-atrocities/)
Israel forbids doctors from speaking to UN group investigating Oct. 7 atrocities
Officials say commission of inquiry formed by UN Human Rights Council in 2021 is led by three people with antisemitic and anti-Israel views
1705481134050.png
Here you go !!!!!
Israel bans doctors from speaking to UN panel investigating 7 October atrocities.
The Ministry of Health on Monday asked members of the health system not to cooperate with the Independent International Commission of Inquiry into the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and Israel, citing its perceived anti-Israeli stance.
Bah voyons!! It's a convenient excuse: "anti-Semitic".
But everyone wants to know why? Including the Israeli media!
The far-right government's big lie is likely to be revealed there, isn't it?
Israel forbids doctors from speaking to UN group investigating Oct. 7 atrocities
Officials say commission of inquiry formed by UN Human Rights Council in 2021 is led by three people with antisemitic and anti-Israel views

Yep, and Pakistan was obviously not thrilled about it.

Makes you wonder what Iran must know in order to start launching attacks, and I do wonder if these attacks are really directed at Israel and their secret locations in neighboring countries, which if so, I insist, it's kind of a big deal that Israel would be targeted directly, even though they seem to be playing it down, the US did as much saying that there had been no casualties in the attack on Erbil.

Iran and Pakistan are on good terms and in agreement to get rid of terrorist groups, possibly infiltrated by the Mossad.

On December 2023 this was published:

Iranian FM urges Pakistan to designate Jaish-ul-Adl as terrorist group​

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian on Monday called on Pakistan to designate Jaish-ul-Adl as a terrorist group as it was behind a recent deadly attack on police forces in southeastern Iran.
In a phone call with Pakistani caretaker Foreign Minister Jalil Abbas Jilani, Amir-Abdollahian mentioned the attack on a police station in Rask County in Sistan and Baluchestan province on Friday, in which at least 11 policemen were killed and a number of others injured, according to a statement released by the Iranian Foreign Ministry.
The Pakistani minister condemned the "terrorist" attack, extending condolences, on behalf of the Pakistani people and government, to the families of the victims.
Denouncing terrorism as a common threat to Iran, Pakistan and the entire region, Jilani said close cooperation between the two countries was necessary to counter terrorism.
He gave the assurance that his government would spare no effort to arrest those behind the "act of terror."
The two foreign ministers also expressed concern over the critical humanitarian situation in Gaza as a result of Israeli attacks

This happened in Davos

Iranian FM, Pakistani PM discuss fighting terrorism​

The two Iranian and Pakistani officials held the meeting on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos on Tuesday.
During the meeting, the top Iranian diplomat described relations between Iran and Pakistan as deep and historical, highlighting Tehran’s readiness to expand its ties with Islamabad as much as possible.
Appreciating Pakistan’s expression of sympathy with Iran over a deadly terrorist attack in the southern city of Kerman earlier this month, Amir-Abdollahian said fighting terrorism is one of the most important sources of concern for both countries.
He also touched on the situation in Gaza, calling for an immediate end to the Zionist regime’s war on the besieged territory, warning that although the Americans think they can manage the situation as they wish, “during wartime anything could happen.”

Iran's FM says I assured my Pakistani counterpart that we respect Pakistan's territorial sovereignty, but we will not allow anyone to threaten our national security.
Our target has been Iranian terrorists in Pakistan and not Pakistani citizens
We consider the security of Iraq and Pakistan as the security of Iran

Iran and Pakistan are on good terms and in agreement to get rid of terrorist groups, possibly infiltrated by the Mossad.

On December 2023 this was published:

Iranian FM urges Pakistan to designate Jaish-ul-Adl as terrorist group​

This happened in Davos

Iranian FM, Pakistani PM discuss fighting terrorism​

Don't forget also the government of Pakistan is already on thin ice with the people. Essentially they overthrew their very popular leader via a military coup, which everyone assumes was ordered from back in the United States. The last thing Pakistan's military leaders need is to be appearing to support Israel's genocide at the moment, or give Iran some incentive to send in a few revolutionary guard troops to help the people get rid of the people who organized the coup against the elected leader.

Anger In Davos After Iran FM & CNN's Zakaria Take Spotlight On Main Stage​

"Many Western leaders and officials present are not happy that the Iranian top diplomat was given prominence on the main stage at Davos"

"We targeted the Mossad headquarters in Erbil with missiles, not Iraq."

"Throughout the interview with Zakaria, the Iranian FM charged Israel with genocide, and also blamed the West - including the United States - for enabling the mass killing of Palestinians."

"During that discussion Abdollahian boasted that Iran's ballistic missile attack on northern Iraq on Monday targeted "elements and agents of Mossad" in Erbil."

"Washington's backing of Israel is "the root of insecurity" in the Middle East."

"The full-scale cooperation of Biden and the White House with thugs like Netanyahu in Israel"

Full article underneath the tweet:

Blinken is rounding the bases.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 09-01-33 Secretary Antony Blinken on X Spoke with Prime Minister @mas...png

■ GAZA: The IDF said that forces attacked Hamas infrastructure throughout the Khan Yunis region, including the regional HQ of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and that commando units struck the headquarters of a Hamas battalion in the south of the Strip.

• An Islamic Jihad commander captured by the IDF last month in Gaza told Israeli forces how members of the organization were trained in Iran under the supervision of Iranian soldiers, the Shin Bet said.

• The Hamas-controlled Health Ministry in Gaza said a total of 24,285 Palestinians have been killed since the war began.

• The IDF said that it intercepted a rocket launched at its forces in Khan Yunis from the Nasser Hospital, adding that Hamas is systematically operating from hospitals, using their infrastructure and the civilian population as a human shield.

• The New York Times reported on Wednesday that senior IDF officials said that the scope, depth and quality of Hamas' tunnels in the Gaza Strip "astonished them."

• Qatari PM Mohammed Al-Thani said in the World Economic Forum in Davos that the end of the war in Gaza would help prevent escalation on other fronts.

• Norway's foreign minister, Espen Barth Eide, told Davos that his country is promoting, together with other countries, the establishment of a broad Palestinian unity government.

• The EU on Tuesday added Hamas leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar, to their sanctions list in response to the group's surprise attack on Israel last October.
■ ISRAEL: Saudi Arabia could normalize relations with Israel if a comprehensive agreement were reached that included statehood for the Palestinians, its foreign minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan, told Davos.
  • The IDF announced the deaths of two soldiers who died as a result of the war in Gaza, Major General Noam Ashram (wounded on December 29) and Sergeant Nitzan Schessler (fatally wounded on Monday).

• A heavy barrage of rockets from Gaza included a direct hit on a civilian store in the southern city of Netivot. The head of the regional council, addressing the government, said "Reality slaps us in the face…Hamas again does what it wants."
■ HOSTAGES: Israeli President Isaac Herzog will participate in the Davos World Economic Forum on Wednesday in an attempt to promote a deal to release the Israeli hostages held by Hamas in Gaza.

"There is a real risk of an imminent explosion in the West Bank, far beyond what we have seen since the outbreak of the war" - Amos Harel

■ WEST BANK: The IDF said 27 people were arrested Monday night on suspicion of involvement in terrorism. Out of the dozens interrogated in the village of Bnei Nai'm, home of the perpetrators of Monday's terror attack in the central Israeli city of Ra'anana, two were arrested.

■ LEBANON: The IDF said it struck various Hezbollah targets in the Sulouqi area of southern Lebanon, more than 20 km from the Israeli border. It added that the Israeli Air Force attacked a Hezbollah anti-tank missile launcher overnight and that special forces attacked a target in the Ayita al-Sha'ab area, on the western side of the Lebanese border with Israel.
  • U.S. President Biden's envoy, Amos Hochstein, proposed to Lebanese officials that Hezbollah be pushed back seven kilometers from the border with Israel and that the Lebanese army would be stationed in southern Lebanon, the Hezbollah-aligned Lebanese daily Al-Akhbar reported. According to the report, Hochstein said that "there is no need for a withdrawal to the north of the Litani River."
■ HOUTHIS: The United States carried out a strike against Houthi anti-ship missiles in Yemen on Tuesday, U.S. officials told Reuters.
  • EU states have given initial backing to create a naval mission to protect ships from attacks by Iran-backed Houthis in the Red Sea, European diplomats said on Tuesday.

• A Greek-owned cargo ship was hit by a missile while the ship was sailing northwest from the coast of Yemen, the British maritime security service Ambrey reported. Minor damage was caused to the ship, sources told Reuters.

• The U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said it confiscated advanced Iranian conventional weapons intended for the Houthis in Yemen in the Arabian Sea.
■ IRAN: Iran's Revolutionary Guards said they have attacked Israel's "espionage headquarters" in Erbil, in Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdistan region, state media reported late on Monday. The U.S. "strongly condemns Iran's attacks in Erbil," the State Department said.
  • Prime Minister of Iraq's Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, accused Iran on Tuesday of killing innocent civilians in its strikes. In Davos, Barzani said the Iranian allegations of an Israeli spy HQ were baseless, and that U.S forces should not withdraw from Iraq.
Context

Israel declared war after Hamas killed at least 1,200 Israelis and wounded more than 3,300 in a merciless assault. In Gaza, the Hamas-controlled health ministry reports that at least 24,285 Palestinians have been killed. Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad hold hostage more than 129 soldiers and civilians, dead and alive, including foreign nationals.

The war comes after ten months of the most significant domestic political and social crisis in decades, due to the Netanyahu-led government's judicial coup – legislation aimed at dramatically weakening Israel's judiciary and potentially rescuing Netanyahu from the three corruption trials he faces – and amid an escalation of violence between West Bank Palestinians and Israeli settlers, the latter empowered by Israel's most right-wing government ever.

Last edited:
Don't forget also the government of Pakistan is already on thin ice with the people. Essentially they overthrew their very popular leader via a military coup, which everyone assumes was ordered from back in the United States. The last thing Pakistan's military leaders need is to be appearing to support Israel's genocide at the moment, or give Iran some incentive to send in a few revolutionary guard troops to help the people get rid of the people who organized the coup against the elected leader.
I wondered if anyone with more knowledge than me could shed light on the situation with Iran and Pakistan.
Are Pakistan western backed or leaning towards the BRICS model. I'm aware of what happened with Imran Khan.
Is Pakistan a western proxy been used to attack Iran I really don't know enough about this currently. Are these attacks surprising for people in the know?
Not sure if this needs to be in this thread or separate one.

There is still something strange about it, because historically, Lavrov speakson behalf of the Russian Government, and he is VERY strategic. Like you said, maybe it will become clear soon. It just doesn't sound like something he would say because he "lost it", like many intellectuals nowadays.

Here's something he said today about Israel that may clarify his position. He said it during his annual conference (the video has English dubbing).

Israelis must not be given the impression that because they suffered in the Second World War, they are allowed everything today. Yes, there was a Holocaust, a terrible crime. But there was also the genocide of all the peoples of the Soviet Union. They suffered no less. How they were exterminated in all sorts of concentration camps, and in the same Leningrad [during the blockade] along with the Jews. According to this logic, then everything should be allowed to us now, everything should be allowed. This is probably systematically unsuitable in principle, if we want to preserve international law.

Unfortunately I don't know at what point in the video he said it (and if it was included) because this video has ended abruptly, and if his words were adequately translated to English, since I haven't finished watching the whole video, but the above particular snippet was shared on various Russian TG channels.

Last edited:
I wondered if anyone with more knowledge than me could shed light on the situation with Iran and Pakistan.
Are Pakistan western backed or leaning towards the BRICS model. I'm aware of what happened with Imran Khan.
Is Pakistan a western proxy been used to attack Iran I really don't know enough about this currently. Are these attacks surprising for people in the know?

Here's Pepe's take on it. A few analysts I trust are seeing this as a bit of a theatre, Iran having warned Pakistan beforehand. I think Pakistan having nukes is a major factor here, unlikely Iran trusts them especially as the military government still seems to be aligned with the US. Both governments are plagued by US terror groups and share common ground on that, I don't think Pakistan is in agreement with the US about that point.

Here's something he said today about Israel that may clarify his position. He said it during his annual conference (the video has English dubbing).

Unfortunately I don't know at what point in the video he said it (and if it was included) because this video has ended abruptly, and if his words were adequately translated to English, since I haven't finished watching the whole video, but the above particular snippet was shared on various Russian TG channels.

This could be a reason too.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

Maybe a question for the Cs. Who is aware of the hidden small nuke, as Israel black mailed any country with them so far.

As they interestingly do, they hit each other's territory and at the same time declare that they are hitting their own citizens. As if that removes all the questions.
Our target has been Iranian terrorists in Pakistan and not Pakistani citizens

Pakistan Army: Precision strikes using UAVs and missiles on the territory of Iran (VIDEO)

The Pakistani Army said that precision strikes using drones and missiles were carried out on the territory of Iran.

The first footage of a 300-mm MLRS A-100 strike on targets in Iran appeared on the Network.

Pakistan's troops are in a state of "extremely high combat readiness" and can respond to any steps by Iran, an unnamed source in the country's security forces told Reuters.

The Pakistani Foreign Ministry, in turn, said that this morning Pakistan conducted a "counter-terrorism operation" Marg Bar Sarmachar, in which attacks were carried out "on terrorist hideouts" in the Iranian provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry said.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1705576727

As a result of Pakistan's strike on Iran, 10 people were killed
Ten people were killed as a result of a missile strike launched by Pakistan against Iran. This was announced by Alireza Marhamati, Deputy Governor of the Iranian province of Sistan and Baluchistan. The strike was carried out with the help of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) of the Pakistani army in the early hours of Thursday morning, as reported by the Iranian news agency IRNA.

According to Marhamati, the Pakistani army attacked three residential blocks in one of Iran's border villages around 4:30 a.m. local time. As a result of the attack, four residential buildings were destroyed, and about ten women and children were killed.

The peculiarity of this incident is the fact that all the victims of the airstrike were citizens of Pakistan. In this regard, as Marhamati notes, Iranian intelligence agencies and relevant agencies are trying to figure out how Pakistanis were able to enter Iran and live in these areas unnoticed.

The Deputy governor stressed that the Iranian authorities are currently conducting an investigation to determine the goals and motives of the airstrike.
В результате удара Пакистана по Ирану погибли 10 человек

Как у них интересно получается бьют по территории друг друга и при этом заявляют, что бьют по собственным гражданам. Как будто это снимает все вопросы.

Article below by former Indian diplomat M.K.Bhadrakumar, sheds some light on the situation.

The point is simply war, according to the thesis of central bank and the planned globalist takeover attempt. It doesn’t matter who or where or why, it just has to be marginally believable. The reasons and supposed machinations don’t matter. What matters is that war escalates and is amplified. It’s an OLD playbook.

All you have to do is look at WW1 and say, wow, Archduke killed by lone nutty assassin (allegedly) and that triggers a brutal slaughter of epic proportions and complete European makeover while setting the stage for a depression, fascism and a future war. Seriously? How insane is that? The cooler heads always seem to get marginalized while the lunatics run the asylum.

I think we are witnessing a planned slow escalation which is intended to happen. The details don’t really matter. The rockets firing in the night sky are an artsy and impressive propaganda touch. The fact they are cross border says this thing is going to get out of hand. That’s the macro picture.

Do the micro events matter when the macro result is death and destruction? is knowing the supposed micro causes really going to stop the same macro disaster from happening in the future?! The “war to end all wars” should tell you all you need to know. That both sides in WW2 were financed by the same banks is also telling.

Back
Top Bottom