Israeli attack on Gaza

eoste said:
Bo said:
Seeing how all of this is unfolding makes me wish more that the comets hurry up and whipe everything out. Obviously humanity doesn't care enough.

Well, wouldn't that statement be some kind of wishful thinking, in a very STS orientation ?
'Wishing' everything to be destroyed !..

What about some gratitude for what you have, what you are, together with empathy toward those who need your help, like Palestinians ?
Wishing everybody dead wont help much, afaik. How can it be a way of caring for others ?..

I think Bo's comment was a pretty normal response to see just how screwed up and full of suffering of all kinds this world is. Haven't you ever felt something like "ah, to hell with it all!"? As easily as you took his comment to be "sts" we could just as easily take your comment to be the view of someone inured in illusion about the world and the way it is.

Perceval said:
eoste said:
Bo said:
Seeing how all of this is unfolding makes me wish more that the comets hurry up and whipe everything out. Obviously humanity doesn't care enough.

Well, wouldn't that statement be some kind of wishful thinking, in a very STS orientation ?
'Wishing' everything to be destroyed !..

What about some gratitude for what you have, what you are, together with empathy toward those who need your help, like Palestinians ?
Wishing everybody dead wont help much, afaik. How can it be a way of caring for others ?..

I think Bo's comment was a pretty normal response to see just how screwed up and full of suffering of all kinds this world is. Haven't you ever felt something like "ah, to hell with it all!"? As easily as you took his comment to be "sts" we could just as easily take your comment to be the view of someone inured in illusion about the world and the way it is.

I didn't say Bo's comment to be STS, I was asking a question.
Still, I don't really understand how being profoundly affected by those people being massacred can lead to wishing hell to all.
This isn't what I would call "a pretty normal response". To me it sounds more like a very desperate one. Understandable, but wise ?
Now, I know I'm "inured in illusion about the world and the way it is". Who is not ?

eoste said:

Yes, it was a question, but you were obviously also making the suggestion that it was.

eoste said:
Still, I don't really understand how being profoundly affected by those people being massacred can lead to wishing hell to all. This isn't what I would call "a pretty normal response". To me it sounds more like a very desperate one. Understandable, but wise ? Now, I know I'm "inured in illusion about the world and the way it is". Who is not ?

We're talking about an emotional reaction to seeing the truth of the state of the world. That's a pretty normal reaction, and it's not about whether or not it is "wise", it is what it is.

eoste said:
Still, I don't really understand how being profoundly affected by those people being massacred can lead to wishing hell to all.
This isn't what I would call "a pretty normal response". To me it sounds more like a very desperate one. Understandable, but wise ?
Now, I know I'm "inured in illusion about the world and the way it is". Who is not ?

Being profoundly affected in one context and just being plain fed up regarding the collective stupidity and indifference of sleeping humanity in another context are not mutually exclusive.

This excerpt from the book 'In Search Of The Miraculous':

"Can it be said that there is a conscious force which fights against the evolution of humanity?" I asked.

"From a certain point of view it can be said," said G.

I am putting this on record because it would seem to contradict what he said before, namely, that there are only two forces struggling in the world-"consciousness" and "mechanicalness."

"Where can this force come from?" I asked.

"It would take a long time to explain," said G., "and it cannot have a practical significance for us at the present moment. There are two processes which are sometimes called 'involutionary' and 'evolutionary.' The difference between them is the following: An involutionary process begins consciously in the Absolute but at the next step it already becomes mechanical-and it becomes more and more mechanical as it develops; an evolutionary process begins half-consciously but it becomes more and more conscious as its develops. But consciousness and conscious opposition to the evolutionary process can also appear at certain moments in the, involutionary process. From where does this consciousness come? From the evolutionary process of course. The evolutionary process must proceed without interruption. Any stop causes a separation from the fundamental process. Such separate fragments of consciousnesses which have been stopped in their development can also unite and at any rate for a certain time can live by struggling against the evolutionary process. After all it merely makes the evolutionary process more interesting. Instead of struggling against mechanical forces there may, at certain moments, be a struggle against the intentional opposition of fairly powerful forces though they are not of course comparable with those which direct the evolutionary process. These opposing forces may sometimes even conquer. The reason for this consists in the fact that the forces guiding evolution have a more limited choice of means; in other words, they can only make use of certain means and certain methods. The opposing forces are not limited in their choice of means and they are able to make use of every means, even those which only give rise to a temporary success, and in the final result they destroy both evolution and involution at the point in question.

"But as I have said already, this question has no practical significance for us. It is only important for us to establish the indications of evolution beginning and the indications of evolution proceeding. And if we remember the full analogy between humanity and man it will not be difficult to establish whether humanity can be regarded as evolving.

"Are we able to say for instance that life is governed by a group of conscious people? Where are they? Who are they? We see exactly the opposite: that life is governed by those who are the least conscious, by those who are most asleep.

"Are we able to say that we observe in life a preponderance of the best, the strongest, and the most courageous elements? Nothing of the sort. On the contrary we see a preponderance of vulgarity and stupidity of all kinds.

"Are we able to say that aspirations towards unity, towards unification, can be observed in life? Nothing of the kind of course. We only see new divisions, new hostility, new misunderstandings.

"So that in the actual situation of humanity there is nothing that points to evolution proceeding. On the contrary when we compare humanity with a man we quite clearly see a growth of personality at the cost of essence, that is, a growth of the artificial, the unreal, and what is foreign, at the cost of the natural, the real, and what is one's own.

"Together with this we see a growth of automatism.

"Contemporary culture requires automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines. It is impossible to say where is the end of all this and where the way out- or whether there is an end and a way out. One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.

Here's a little goodie (with more share buttons) people might like to spread around:

http://www.sott.net/page/4-Promote-Sott-net#p9

neveragain.jpg

While the truce was a god send, I wonder what the hell happened behind the curtains for them to slow down on the murder agenda...

Mr. Scott said:
Here's a little goodie (with more share buttons) people might like to spread around:

http://www.sott.net/page/4-Promote-Sott-net#p9

neveragain.jpg

Nice pic,

One suggestion would be to add a Nazi flag on the left side of the Israeli checkpoint building. That way the connection is made immediately.

Iron said:
While the truce was a god send, I wonder what the hell happened behind the curtains for them to slow down on the murder agenda...

My guess is, the war “out there”, has calmed down slightly. I still see this on some level as a direct response to the explosion in Indiana. As more and more “earth changes” manifest, “they” will push the WW3/4 thing. Once the “terrorism” meme is worn out, as Clube says in his book, the plan is to have “ET” come to the “rescue”.

I also just want to add, as a person who is been following the Palestinian genocide most of my life, I see much hope in this world right now. I know it may sound strange but as the C's say, “flesh is like clothing”, and "it’s always darkest just before dawn". The way I see it, the Palestinians are honorably and courageously playing a role for all of us. To help the rest of “us”, see the ones with the “mark of Cain”.

For example this forum, people right here, right now are discussing the genocide. More and more people are aware of what is going on then ever before. And the Palestinian innocence killing is really helping to see who is without conscience. To me it looked much bleaker in the mid to late 90's apathy wise. Now it seems like the whole planet is at decision time.

Fwiw.

kenlee said:
... This excerpt from the book 'In Search Of The Miraculous':

"So that in the actual situation of humanity there is nothing that points to evolution proceeding. On the contrary when we compare humanity with a man we quite clearly see a growth of personality at the cost of essence, that is, a growth of the artificial, the unreal, and what is foreign, at the cost of the natural, the real, and what is one's own.

"Together with this we see a growth of automatism.

"Contemporary culture requires automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines. It is impossible to say where is the end of all this and where the way out- or whether there is an end and a way out. One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.

Pretty well said and really sad...

Perceval said:
We're talking about an emotional reaction to seeing the truth of the state of the world. That's a pretty normal reaction, and it's not about whether or not it is "wise", it is what it is.

OK, I guess I see what you mean.
What struck me is that such an emotional reaction does not seem as "emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities", paraphrasing your signature, and I wanted to point it out, that's it

kenlee said:
I always thought of soul smashing in terms of the destruction of the human spirit and it certainly looks like this is what Israel is trying to do to the Palestinian people.

Collectively, I think the Palestinian people have more human spirit and/or chance of it, than the rest of the world. They are acutely aware about the true injustice and the nature of our current reality. As for the rest of the world in the Western front who are buying the lies of the psychopathic warmongers, that is another story that Lobaczewski knew all too well:

During happy times of peace and social injustice, children of the privileged classes learn to repress from their field of consciousness any of those uncomfortable concepts suggesting that they and their parents benefit from injustice. Young people learn to disqualify the moral and mental values of anyone whose work they are using to over-advantage. Young minds thus ingest habits of subconscious selection and substitution of data, which leads to a hysterical conversion economy of reasoning. They grow up to be somewhat hysterical adults who, by means of the ways adduced above, thereupon transmit their hysteria to the younger generation, which then develops these characteristics to a greater degree. The hysterical patterns for experience and behavior grow and spread downwards from the privileged classes until crossing the boundary of the first criterion of ponerology.

[The atrophy of natural critical faculties with respect to pathological individuals becomes an opening to their activities, and, at the same time, a criterion for recognizing the association in concern as ponerogenic. Let us call this the first criterion of ponerogenesis.]

When the habits of subconscious selection and substitution of thought-data spread to the macro-social level, a society tends to develop contempt for factual criticism and to humiliate anyone sounding an alarm. Contempt is also shown for other nations which have maintained normal thought-patterns and for their opinions. Egotistic thought-terrorization is accomplished by the society itself and its processes of conversive thinking. This obviates the need for censorship of the press, theater, or broadcasting, as a pathologically hypersensitive censor lives within the citizens themselves.

When three "egos" govern, egoism, egotism, and egocentrism, the feeling of social links and responsibility disappear, and the society in question splinters into groups ever more hostile to each other. When a hysterical environment stops differentiating the opinions of limited, not-quite-normal people from those of normal, reasonable persons, this opens the door for activation of the pathological factors ... (Andrew Lobaczewski, Political Ponerology)

Ponerogenesis in action through our own ignorance and deliberate or unconscious consent is soul smashing.

I would think that each individual's family suffered a similar path like the Palestinian people just a few generations ago. But instead of learning from history, generations have edited out any uncomfortable truth through subconscious selection and substitution. Not learning from history or ignoring the actual reality via wishful thinking and buying the psychopathic sugar coated lies, is soul smashing.

http://www.sott.net/article/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

The result of this million-fold nervous breakdown is the unified nation, ready for anything, that is today the nightmare of the rest of the world. (Sebastian Haffner, Defying Hitler, excerpts)

can any of you point out to me a good website that deals with the real facts regarding the Palestine and Israel deaths, and the crimes of Israel since the Zionists started to invade Palestine?

best would be a website that has statistical data (Graphs maybe).

I'm searching right now but "strangly" enough there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of statistical data out there wich deals with the facts...

Iron said:

Good question Iron.

It's not straightforward at all and worth searching for possible answers.

The Israeli attacks could have been destabilising US interests such as Syria psy-ops/conquest either by changing allegiances between Arabic partners or the murky volatile islamic factions/mercenaries in the region. Turkey for example was supporting US intervention but has strong popular opposition to Israeli aggression against Palestinians. Before the invasion the 'free syria resistance' was being collected together to form a single opposing force, perhaps this reported cohesion was being undermined.

Perhaps bringing Egypt back into line with US/Israeli agenda's

Perhaps some horse-trading to bring the US into a supporting role with Israel's plans for Iran.

The Israeli propaganda outlet Debka suggests US troops to Sinai has been negotiated:
Israel and Palestine are momentarily at a ceasefire, but the potential reasoning behind the recess could have some real international implications. Israel’s Debka reports that the pause in fighting comes after the US promised to send troops to Sinai.

According to Debka, US troops will soon be en route to the Sinai peninsula, Egyptian territory in North Africa that’s framed by the Suez Canal on the West and Israel on the East. In its northeast most point, Sinai is but a stone’s throw from Palestinian-controlled Gaza, and according to Debka, Hamas fighters there have been relying on Iranian arms smugglers to supply them with weaponry by way of Egypt.
https://rt.com/usa/news/ceasefire-us-sinai-israel-435/

The Iranian arm smuggling is Israeli/Debka propaganda. The US was sending warships to the region and maybe troops will be located to Sinai but for what real purpose only time will tell. Maybe to draw the US into conflict with Iran via some staged assistance?

I doubt Netanyahu would stop and threaten weakening his political standings without something substantial in return.

:mad:
This is really beyond my imagination, how far will they go. They really copy the Nazis.

205585_449251225136306_355892289_n.jpg

Official Israeli military T-shirt depicts a pregnant Palestinian woman in rifle cross hairs, "One Shot, Two Kills".

This is from the FB _http://www.facebook.com/10M.signatures.forPalestinianState

I asked for the source of this pic.

Pob said:
Perhaps bringing Egypt back into line with US/Israeli agenda's

Yes this is something I've been wondering too. In regards to Egypt, they are more or less being seen as the "good guys" around the world right now. And at the same time, Morsi is expanding his powers by issuing a constitutional declaration.

http://www.sott.net/article/253948-Egyptian-President-issues-new-constitutional-declaration-expanding-his-powers

Which is really making people mad in Egypt...

http://www.sott.net/article/253960-Protesters-set-fire-to-Morsi-partys-headquarters-in-3-Egyptian-cities

http://rt.com/news/egypt-protests-morsi-march-420/

So there definitely seems to be something going on behind the curtain.

Kaigen said:
Official Israeli military T-shirt depicts a pregnant Palestinian woman in rifle cross hairs, "One Shot, Two Kills".

That is absolutely disgusting! :curse:

Kaigen said:
:mad:
This is really beyond my imagination, how far will they go. They really copy the Nazis.

This is from the FB _http://www.facebook.com/10M.signatures.forPalestinianState

I asked for the source of this pic.

As far as I can remember these disgusting T-Shirts are available since a longer time (at least since 2009):

It can be seen about in the middle of the article:

Connecting the Dots: Come join the New World Order! Pull some strings for Israel! But ignore those lights in the sky!

Back
Top Bottom