James Bartley- on reptilian machinations

And maybe it should be time for those who can do it, to start some tobacco plantations... From this website, the best period to plant tobacco should be December [in the UK]. This article looks relevant for anyone wants to know how produce his own tobacco:

GROWING, CURING, FLAVOURING AND FINISHING TOBACCO FOR CIGARETTES (2013 version)

And many others informations (history, cigarette making process, kind of tobacco, videos, pic...)

[...] December in the UK is the time to prepare your planting plot for next spring. I should really start with ‘preparing your plot’, but it is understandable that people want to start with buying the seeds! So we will start with that, and think of the plot next.

[From time to time, I will name organisations and suppliers. I have no connection with these organisations at all, and so I am not plugging any of them. If a name pops into my head, I might mention it]

I obtained my first supply of seeds from Coffinails via the internet. That was in February-ish 2011. I paid about £10 for a special offer of three varieties of cigarette tobacco plant. The varieties were Virginia, Maryland 609 and Monte Calme Yellow. Each has slight differences, but only marginal differences, in characteristics. Each little pack had over 200 seeds each, since the seeds are very small – about ½ a millimetre across. Amazing, isn’t it, that the plants grow over 5’ tall! The seeds came with instructions on how to germinate them and how to care for the seedlings, along with advice about tending the plants once they are planted out, plus advice about curing. Different parts of the world will have different climactic conditions and so it is not possible to recommend any particular varieties. It would be best to check the various sellers of seeds on the internet.

So it is January, and you have seeds to germinate, but you are not too sure how best to proceed. Heated propagator? Ordinary propagator? No propagator (sow directly into pots)?

GERMINATING THE SEEDS

Here is a tip. The seeds are extremely small, and so it is difficult to sow them in small numbers. What I did was to shake some seeds out of the packet onto a sheet of plain, white paper. A4 size should do. It is thus much easier to see the seeds. My pots/propagator were already prepared, so it was an easy matter to separate small groups of seeds from the pile (I didn’t actually count the seeds – probably about ten). I brushed/shoved the little group onto another sheet of paper and, from there, into each pot in turn one pot at a time. Don’t forget to observe closely which pot/section of the propagator you have just done! I use a little stick which I move from compartment to compartment of the propagator as I go along. The seeds do not need to be buried – just let them fall onto the surface of the soil/compost.

Unfortunately, at the beginning, I personally had a disaster. I sowed my first seeds into an ordinary propagator (with 40 small, individual sections). I was already late since I knew no better, it being around March. It turned out that the compost that I was using was ‘sour’. That is, it had been lying in the garage for years and had dried out completely, thus rendering it very concentrated and acidic. The seeds germinated ok, but died a week or so after germination. It was only when I remembered that lupin seeds had suffered the same fate that I realized that it was the compost that was the problem. I started again with brand new ‘seeding and cuttings’ compost, and, this time, there was no problem – the seeds germinated and thrived. [...]

And here:

[...] PREPARING YOUR PLOT

There are three possibilities that occur to me.

1. You live in a flat or apartment without balcony

2. You live in a flat with balcony, or you live in a ‘maisonette’ or house with very little garden space.

3. You live in a house with sufficient garden space to create tobacco plots.

In case 1, you have no alternative but to grow tobacco plants within your home. In that case, the only limitation upon how many tobacco plants you should grow is how much space, within your home, you are prepared to grant to the plants. They are big plants. That is for you to decide. But there is no reason that they should not grow and prosper that I know of, even if you only have one plant. But be aware that one plant will produce very little tobacco. If you are really, really lucky and your plant really, really does well, you might get 50 – 100 fags from it. That figure is an educated guess, because I do not really know at this time. What I do know is that my plantation has produced about 300 fags at best, and I had quite a lot of decent sized leaves. The problem is that, no matter how wonderfully big your leaves might appear to be as they grow, when you dry them and cure them, they will shrink and shrink. That is because they are about 70% water.

But do not be deterred! You need experience! In your first year, especially, you must take it as it comes. A lot depends upon how much you smoke, with all the implications which come with that thought.

As an experiment, I grew three plants indoors as an experiment. They have grown through their cycle and have flowered and are going to seed. The only thing is that the leaves were very small compared with the same plants outdoors. I have, as yet, no answer to the question of why this should be so.

In case 2, tobacco plants will grow happily in buckets. Remember that tobacco plants are, generally speaking, ‘annuals’. That is, that they have to be started from scratch from seeds every year. [...]

I have since learnt that there are important considerations when growing plants in buckets. First, the growing medium (the ‘soil’ in the bucket) must be loose enough not to become compacted. Ordinary garden soil is too ‘dense’ in itself. In such a dense medium, especially when confined in a bucket, the roots of the plants cannot push their way into the soil. Try mixing compost, soil, twigs, stones and vegetative material. the important thing is to avoid compaction. But it must be said that growing plants indoors, although not difficult, will not produce big leaves. I do not know, but I understand from what I have been told is that the problem is THE LIGHT. Wherever you put plants indoors, they will spend most of their time in partial shade. Thus, in effect, they will be deprived of ‘food’ (since sunlight is ‘food’ to tobacco plant leaves). Frankly, I do not think that it is worthwhile trying to grow them indoors. People who have no garden, or at least a balcony, might consider acquiring ready-cured leaves via the internet, if you live in a place where there is no law against it. Most places do not have a law against it. And they can be quite inexpensive. Use your brain and google the right words – you know, ‘whole’ and ‘leaf’ and the other word.

In case 3, the whole situation changes. It all depends upon how much of your garden you are prepared to ‘sacrifice’. I am talking about replacing pretty flowers with a cash crop! In my own case, I found that I had an area which was ‘available’, provided that I did the work involved in clearing the area. Since I was quite ignorant of what to expect in terms of the produce which would result from my plantings, I assumed that a plot of some 18 feet by 5 feet, sufficient for 30 plants, would produce an enormous amount of tobacco. Oh dear! Not so.

In the first place, the big tobacco-plant leaves shrink like nobody’s business when they are dried and cured. That is a matter of fact and must be accepted. One must accept that 70% or so of the leaves is water. Thus, if you remove the water, you are reducing the volume of the leaves by 70%. But sites that I have looked at suggest that about 20% of the water remains in the leaves during the curing process, provided that temperature etc are carefully controlled. Whatever, your leaves will shrink a lot.

In cases 1 and 2, there is no plot preparation problem since there is no plot. Essentially, you just grow your seedlings until they are reasonably big and then bung them in buckets full of compost. No problem. But in case 3, in order to produce the best yield, it is worth your while to give the matter of plot preparation some consideration. [...]

Laura said:
In short, the guy hasn't said a single thing of real practical value to the entire population.

Now he's talking about the "good reptilians" as a result of a question from some airhead woman who just can't grok that there are human beings on the planet without a conscience and has transferred this belief to aliens. Sheesh.

Do take a look at this one, also, which is far better but, again, she didn't have the whole banana or she would still be alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju7TZj6c1xA
I listened to all the episodes. Your impressions are right on target. the information he attributes to his experiences with milab subjects is there for more than a decade. His talking of reptilian hybrid for many things sounding more sensationalism which David Icke already exploited for decades. He doesn't have a solution except new age optimism. His explanation of kundalini in the high libido love bite situation is laughable.

Data said:
Mal7 said:
The New Zealand government is working towards a smoke-free nation by incrementally increasing the tax on tobacco each year by 10%.
At present, 30 grams of roll-your-own tobacco costs the equivalent of 20 Euros (and 70% of the price is government tax). In a few more years, 30 grams of roll-your-own tobacco will be around 30 Euros.

Thanks for that info. That means that sooner or later it will be like that in all countries of the world. Obviously they are going for the complete eradication of tobacco consumption.

That is correct. The New Zealand government's official policy (supported by both the major parties, and adopted in March 2011) is a Smokefree New Zealand by 2025. In percentages, the goal is to have less than 5% of the population still smoking by that date.

_http://smokefree.org.nz/smokefree-2025
_http://www.ash.org.nz/site_resources/library/Smokefree_2025_next_steps-_2012-2015.pdf

At the same time, alcoholic drinks marketed to young people, such as mixed spirit drinks known as "RTDs" (ready-to-drink) are on the increase.

jhonny said:
Laura said:
He doesn't talk about psychopaths, the tools of hyperdimensional principles operative in our world.

As Joe said in the Sott radio talk show#6-Global war on terror: The REAL conspiracy is psychopathy.

Yes psychopathy is definitely an important aspect of what Bartley seems to be missing. I noticed that when doing my initial post, however I failed to mention it. P.R., the abductee explains how the hybrids strange actions are conspicuous to the public, some worse then others, and not to mention them acting out violently and controlling and raping abductees. P.R. mistaked the epidemic of psychopathy for malevolent hybrid actions. Hopefully more of the public are waking up to psychopathy, and not just thinking that a serial killer or an overt mass murderer are solely what qualifies as a psychopath. The serial killers and the mass murderers typically are the unsuccessful psychopaths, per Andrzej Lobaczewski, in "Political Ponerology", and that's disturbing in itself.....

I've noticed the urgency of tobacco propaganda myself, I think it's an important thing to consider when getting prepared.

For those of you who don't own property or don't have space to grow tobacco, I'd consider taking a little trip to a duty-free zone.
Here is our recent little haul from Tenerife (plus 5 more not pictured). 100g of Pueblo was just under 12 Euro.
Still more expensive than growing it of course, but it's much more reasonable than the ridiculous prices in the UK and other countries :)

313850_10200845495041519_1347903224_n.jpg

Mal7 said:
Data said:
Mal7 said:
The New Zealand government is working towards a smoke-free nation by incrementally increasing the tax on tobacco each year by 10%.
At present, 30 grams of roll-your-own tobacco costs the equivalent of 20 Euros (and 70% of the price is government tax). In a few more years, 30 grams of roll-your-own tobacco will be around 30 Euros.

Thanks for that info. That means that sooner or later it will be like that in all countries of the world. Obviously they are going for the complete eradication of tobacco consumption.

That is correct. The New Zealand government's official policy (supported by both the major parties, and adopted in March 2011) is a Smokefree New Zealand by 2025. In percentages, the goal is to have less than 5% of the population still smoking by that date.

_http://smokefree.org.nz/smokefree-2025
_http://www.ash.org.nz/site_resources/library/Smokefree_2025_next_steps-_2012-2015.pdf

At the same time, alcoholic drinks marketed to young people, such as mixed spirit drinks known as "RTDs" (ready-to-drink) are on the increase.

Here's hoping that we don't make it to 2025..

I am not sure if anyone already mentioned this but i posted it in the main smoking thread some time ago. But i think it's worth to repost in case it went unnoticed :

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,84.msg380956.html#msg380956

A suggestion from Professor Simon Chapman from the University of Sydney in Australia :

'Smokers should need a licence': Public health expert's radical proposal that would cap how many cigarettes you could buy

-Smokers would have to apply and pay for an annual licence, with a fortnightly cigarette limit
- Advocates say it would discourage teenagers from taking up the habit and encourage smokers to quit
-Critics say it would further alienate smokers and take pressure off the real culprits of the tobacco industry

It's a radical proposal that will be welcomed warmly by some and labelled outrageous by others - introducing a 'smoker's licence' to help reduce the damaging effects of tobacco.

The unusual suggestion was made by Professor Simon Chapman from the University of Sydney in Australia in this week's PLOS Medicine.

Regarding to anti-smoking fascism the situation in Turkey went very bad too in the last ten years, during Erdogan's government. Smoking is forbidden almost everywhere in public places.

I could not find a video but we even witnessed a few times in TV news that Erdogan, while visiting public places and chatting with citizens, noticed the cigarette pack in the inside pocket of their jackets, reached for it and then handed over to his body guards.

Carlise said:
I've noticed the urgency of tobacco propaganda myself, I think it's an important thing to consider when getting prepared.

For those of you who don't own property or don't have space to grow tobacco, I'd consider taking a little trip to a duty-free zone.
Here is our recent little haul from Tenerife (plus 5 more not pictured). 100g of Pueblo was just under 12 Euro.
Still more expensive than growing it of course, but it's much more reasonable than the ridiculous prices in the UK and other countries :)

313850_10200845495041519_1347903224_n.jpg

You could start building a little pueblo if you keep that up :)

Kniall said:
Interestingly, the Venezuelan government bucked the trend when it mysteriously cancelled a smoking ban just one day after it went into effect a couple of years ago:

http://www.sott.net/article/259633-Venezuela-cancels-smoking-ban

Maybe someone translated a few of the SOTT articles on smoking for them and they got the real picture?

Hello, there.

This is Junican from Bolton Smokers Club.

This is just to correct a misinterpretation of the text of the "Growing Tobacco" essay by MK Scarlett (by accident, I'm sure). December is NOT the best time TO PLANT tobacco in the UK! The text refers to the best time to start to prepare your plot. Tobacco seedlings are very sensitive to frost, and certainly ought not be planted out before April at the earliest. I don't know how your seasons work in New Zealand. All I can say is that I germinated my seeds in a propagator indoors in January (here in the UK). After two months, the seedlings are now around four inches across and doing well. There are pictures at the Bolton Smokers Club Site.

I don't know what the legal situation is in NZ, but here in the UK it is possible to buy "whole leaf tobacco" perfectly legally with no tax. I can make the equivalent of twenty fags for £1. Google the phrase in inverted commas.

Junican said:
Hello, there.

This is just to correct a misinterpretation of the text of the "Growing Tobacco" essay by MK Scarlett (by accident, I'm sure). December is NOT the best time TO PLANT tobacco in the UK! The text refers to the best time to start to prepare your plot. Tobacco seedlings are very sensitive to frost, and certainly ought not be planted out before April at the earliest. I don't know how your seasons work in New Zealand. All I can say is that I germinated my seeds in a propagator indoors in January (here in the UK). After two months, the seedlings are now around four inches across and doing well. There are pictures at the Bolton Smokers Club Site.

I don't know what the legal situation is in NZ, but here in the UK it is possible to buy "whole leaf tobacco" perfectly legally with no tax. I can make the equivalent of twenty fags for £1. Google the phrase in inverted commas.

Cheers for that, I will look into buying some. This site seems good for those in the UK _http://pureleaf.co.uk/content/6-how-to-process-whole-leaf-tobacco

Would you mind posting an intro in the newbies section about how you found the forum?

I found the forum because someone accessed the BSC site, and I was curious about the site called 'Cornucopia'! When I saw the error, I decided to correct it. Personally, I am more into Einstein's theory of relativity.
Could it be possible to travel vast distances through Space without it taking several life-times? According to the General Theory, it is not possible for matter (which includes the human body and any possible space ship) to attain the speed of light since the mass of those material things would have to become infinitely large. Thus, the only possibility would be to reduce the distances. That could only be achieved by compressing Space. The General Theory shows that Space can be compressed. That is, Space is not 'nothing' - it is 'a thing', although we cannot, at the moment, say what it is.

Good luck to all of you.

Junican.

Carlise said:
Junican said:
Hello, there.

Cheers for that, I will look into buying some. This site seems good for those in the UK _http://pureleaf.co.uk/content/6-how-to-process-whole-leaf-tobacco

Would you mind posting an intro in the newbies section about how you found the forum?

Thank you Junican for showing my mistake. Of course it is not at all the same thing, sorry for that.

Laura said:
So, does anybody REALLY think/believe that the governments of the world, all engaged in trying to implement total controls on everyone, and killing people with evil food and pharmaceuticals right and left, are actually doing this "for our good"???? Puhleeeeeeze!

It seems to unfortunately be a general tendency.

It even seems to my eyes to be more and more of a "cool thing" to bash smokers, telling them how they don't care about their health and about how they carelessly put everyone's life at risk around them. Kind of like we are one of the greatest plague on this planet or something despite all the things you have mentioned in your reply. Yet, when you confront them about their bad habits (and I don't think smoking is one), they'll come with a cascade of counter arguments that are mostly irrelevant or based of disinformation.

I'm actually surprised that us, smokers, haven't been labeled as a major cause of climate change yet.

JayMark said:
I'm actually surprised that us, smokers, haven't been labeled as a major cause of climate change yet.

They surely will use this kind of argument if they need it. Having got this far they might as well carry on in their lies to cover the reality.

Back
Top Bottom