James Bartley- on reptilian machinations

JayMark said:
I'm actually surprised that us, smokers, haven't been labeled as a major cause of climate change yet.

sorry for the noise but this one juste made me :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

thanks for the good laugh JayMark, I needed it, a hard day today...

I got the impression from the Bartley videos that he was on to something regarding the hyperdimensional/technological manipulation and the "concept of ownership" that negative entities have about us (which aligns with psychopathic lack of conscience), but I got tired of the "here's how they do it"/the mechanics of it stuff. I was also curious about how/why he basically described himself as one of these "victims" yet implies that he conquered it, and doesn't offer any idea how. I mean, if he did somehow find a defense, wouldn't that be how he would finish his talk? To help others? Strange.

About smoking, I have a China update. In big modern cities there, it had been my experience that you could smoke almost anywhere inside, but officials didn't like people smoking on the main streets, ostensibly because of the litter problem. Then China started attracting global events to its showcase cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong) such as the Olympic Games, other sporting championships, the World Expo, etc., and started banning smoking in establishments in the local area of these events - lumping the measure in with other "tidying up" campaigns presumably to put on a "good" face for foreign visitors. It's obvious where this was leading. Currently, there are no-smoking sections appearing in some restaurants, smoking is gone from shopping centers and hotel lobbies and the like, and there are even some newer restaurants and coffee shops that completely disallow smoking. Anti-smoking "public service" messaging is also on the rise. The young, "educated," modern city-dwelling generation of men don't smoke so much - huge gap with their fathers. Of course, there is an offset whereby young women still smoke as much as older women as a function of the "liberation and equality for women" meme, but still the overall numbers are dropping. However, just take a single step off the beaten path, and I find that smoking is allowed even where they've put up no-smoking signs. In general, you can still expect to be able to smoke somewhere inside a restaurant, bar, or coffee shop. But, you know the current prohibitions are going to spread.

Back
Top Bottom