Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

beau said:
Like Lisa mentioned, it all seems designed to create chaos in this country. Personally, I see the "immigration issue" as a distraction for the people. Like so many other things, we are pushed away from the bigger problems into much smaller ones like immigration and gay marriage. They are relevant, but when we have a bunch of lying war criminals in office, it seems petty not to focus on their removal, double quick.
Add "Intelligent Design" to that list.

I wonder how many of these immigrants will end up finding themselves being sucked into the war machine and sacrificed in the slaughter going on in the Middle East.
How many will be written off as collateral damage in the "reordering" of the Middle East?
Just like the untold numbers of lives already consumed and destroyed...

Lisa

Johnno said:
beau said:
Like Lisa mentioned, it all seems designed to create chaos in this country. Personally, I see the "immigration issue" as a distraction for the people. Like so many other things, we are pushed away from the bigger problems into much smaller ones like immigration and gay marriage. They are relevant, but when we have a bunch of lying war criminals in office, it seems petty not to focus on their removal, double quick.
Add "Intelligent Design" to that list.
Yeah, it seems that this "let them eat cake" mentality is a lollipop to entrap the American public into thinking that we have it sweeter then the rest of the world and the American public will try to keep it that way even if it means that we throw every one else into the fire pits of hell to preserve our status quo. But if we throw first then so shall we be thrown last. The lollipop is naught but a big pacifier to delay the inevitable. We are led to believe by the corporate elite that saving our American dollars and 'corporate careerism' will really amount to a hill of beans for our future. Then we have our cowardly 'esteemed' university systems which is just another means of social engineering to get people to be apathetic and believe that their degrees are actually going to get them anywhere in all of this madness. Thir degrees will just buy them a little more time. It's all joke, as if we have really have any future at all ever since the money changers have taken over the asylum. We see the immigrants as a threat but when you think about it the threat has always been with us, within our own country.

Methinks that when the big pacifier is quickly snatched away then the "elite people of the world" (AKA Americans) will be looking for another pacifier to replace it with. My guess is that the jails and prisons will start to look good to those to those who need that pacifier back . Heck, what's the difference? The people have grown comfortable in that cozy womb that our corperate elite have "offered" to us and we won't even notice when we lose one womb for another. The jails and prisons will just be another womb to keep us pacified.

Good point. In fact, there is already a programme where foreign nationals will be given a green card after completing their military service.

US attacked over green card soldiers

US attacked over green card soldiers

Nearly 40,000 of America's frontline soldiers are not US citizens.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4584.htm

By James Gooder

09/01/03: (Aljazeera) Many of the troops on duty in Iraq do not count English as their first language and would prefer to take orders in their native tongue ... usually Spanish.

The revelation has prompted British MP George Galloway, one of the fiercest critics of the invasion of Iraq, to accuse the US of using its "green card" troops as cannon fodder.

Galloway went on to attack the US policy of putting its poor minorities and non-citizens in the frontline of its foreign wars.

In an exclusive interview he told Aljazeera.net that it was part of a long US tradition of using its underclass as cannon fodder.

The statistics, buried by White House spin doctors, reveal that a significant minority of troops fighting under the US banner are not in fact US citizens but residents hoping to speed up their citizenship.

Galloway said that this was typical of a government used to having the marginalised fight its battles.

"Nothing has changed since that last failed attempt to invade and determine the future of another country, Vietnam," he told Aljazeera.net from his holiday villa in Portugal.

"The proportion of blacks in the army was 40%, while in the US population the number of blacks was a quarter of that," he said

"Of course the underclass has now become increasingly more Hispanic than black."

Disproportionate casualties

This explains why a disproportionate number of the so-called US casualties in the invasion and occupation of Iraq have borne Latino names.

Galloway says that on a weekly Atlanta radio show in which he participates, the callers have repeatedly claimed that Blacks and Hispanics are the fodder army recruiters are after.

The Pentagon says that there are 37,401 non-US citizens on active duty, and that joining up has a special incentive for them - an American passport.

"The military services have processes and programmes in place to help service members expedite their citizenship," says a US Department of Defence spokesperson.

"The estimated time for the application is about six months."

Citizenship has been especially hard to come by due to the draconian immigration rules imposed by the US Department of Homeland Security since the 11 September 2001 attacks.

It can take several years to gain citizenship, for those lucky enough to get it. Signing up to the army can speed this up, provided the GI comes home alive.

Promises

Other incentives under the Montgomery GI Bill include the promises of a college fund of up to $50,000, post service employment and training.

But activist Carlos Mendes of the Latinos Against the War in Iraq coalition says that many soldiers have told him that these promises often fail to materialise.

The US military relies on volunteers, the Pentagon argues, and there is no official draft, therefore no pressure on anyone to sign up.

Yet in a country where further education is prohibitively expensive, and medical care privatised, these incentives deliberately target America's poor minorities, as well as those desperate for citizenship, freeing the sons and daughters of those with money and influence from service.

"The people who made the decisions never sent their sons to get hot, bloody and dirty on the battlefield," he said.

Even when there was a draft, the decision-makers stayed out of trouble. "The white sons of the rulers of America, including a certain George W Bush, have always found ways around the draft, in his case through his bogus service in the air auxiliary, while Dick Cheney took one course after another at university," he said.

Outspoken critic

Galloway, the Glasgow Kelvin MP who has consistently criticised US and British policy on Iraq, famously called Bush and Blair "wolves" over their war-like rhetoric leading up to the invasion.

He opposed UN sanctions imposed after the last Gulf War complaining that they inflicted huge suffering on ordinary Iraqis.

Mr Galloway has visited Iraq on numerous occasions and met the country's former president and major figures in the Baathist government.

But he was also a vigorous campaigner during the Thatcher years, picketing the Iraqi embassy in London, when the Conservative government supplied arms to Saddam Hussein.

Laura said:
Beau said:
She is quite angry with the system. She sees many, many people from other countries who come here and are granted full coverage by our national healthcare system. Meanwhile(and these are her words), she is an American who has worked over 30 years in relatively low paying jobs and bringing up three children as a single mom, and our government, instead of providing for its citizens, just hands over thousands of dollars of medicinal care to an immigrant(not illegal) because why? It's arse backwards!
The question I want to ask is where did she get this idea? What is the evidence that it is true?
At the time of the discussion I did not ask for further details about this. I was more or less just concerned with her possible medical condition than the situation surrounding her difficulty in obtaining medical insurance. I will ask her to elaborate on this idea for me though, and hopefully be able to provide some more data on it. I asked my pops just now and he gave the "It's just the way it is" response.

Beau said:
At the time of the discussion I did not ask for further details about this. I was more or less just concerned with her possible medical condition than the situation surrounding her difficulty in obtaining medical insurance. I will ask her to elaborate on this idea for me though, and hopefully be able to provide some more data on it. I asked my pops just now and he gave the "It's just the way it is" response.
And that's what people think because they are programmed by the media to think that way. The same thing with the so-called "illegals." It's just another program.

You know, it's getting to the point that you can almost know what is NOT true by how many people believe it IS true!

Here is the first email I got from "sonny crack"

Sonny Crack - sonnycrack@hotmail.com From : USA

wrote :

That interview was full of lies. If you want the real story contact me. @
sonnycrack@hotmail.com

If you don't want me on, thats ok. Let me know and I'll give you a text
version.
to which I replied:

On 24 Jun 2006 at 17:45, sonnycrack@hotmail.com wrote:

> That interview was full of lies. If you want the real story contact me.

Hi, while I know who is Lisa, I do not know who are you. Can you provide me
with your real name, credentials, etc. first? So that I can check ...

Regards,

ark
Here is the response I received a while ago from "sonny crack"

My real name is Sonny Crack.. Just google it.. Or listen tonight.. The first
hour I will do another "spoof" on them, if you have sensitive ears you might
not wanna listen. the second hour, we play your podcast and do a play by
play of all the lies included in that interview..

9-10pm est - Another Lisa spoof (XXX rated)
10-11pm est - Your interview disected...

hxxp://revereradionetwork_dot_com

I had some choice words for you all too in the second hour.

>To: sonnycrack@hotmail.com

>Subject: Re: Lisa is a 100% liar..
>Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:09:12 +0200
>
>
>
>On 24 Jun 2006 at 17:45, sonnycrack@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>
> > That interview was full of lies. If you want the real story contact me.
>
>Hi, while I know who is Lisa, I do not know who are you. Can you provide me
>with your real name, credentials, etc. first? So that I can check ...
>
>Regards,
>
>ark
To which I replied:

On 25 Jun 2006 at 16:24, Sonny Crack wrote:

> My real name is Sonny Crack.. Just google it..

Sorry, but we can find all kind of things on Google - some true some lies.
So, I still do not know who you are. Can't you answer my question directly?

ark

Notice that Crackhead sez:

The first hour I will do another "spoof" on them, if you have sensitive ears you might
not wanna listen.
Which is an admission that what he has been broadcasting about Lisa Guliani is all lies.

Laura said:

The first hour I will do another "spoof" on them, if you have sensitive ears you might
not wanna listen.
Which is an admission that what he has been broadcasting about Lisa Guliani is all lies.
What I find so sick, and highly indicative of the mindset of the people involved is that they think a degradation of character, employing self-defined XXX content is a 'spoof'. I'm not sure where these people were raised, but thank goodness I never came across that place. Really intelligent and classy, these folks are - disgusting.

Video of Jeff Rense

Laura, what a story!!! Mama mia.
How long after the airport revelation till you made your great escape?

Lisa

I think his real first name is Tim.
I don't know his last name.
I have a photo of him on my other computer.
Will send it later when I boot up that system.
The Revere radio host, "Roxdog", photo-alterer extraordinaire, has asked Mr. Crackhead if he can call into his show tonight.
It will only get more disgusting and vicious at this point.
Yeeaahh for me - and I apologize to all of you.
Just what you needed - more psychopaths.

Lisa

Laura said:

not wanna listen.
Absolutely. Those folks are so self-assured that soon they will shoot their own foot. I mean they are on the border of threatening Ark and they do not even seem to care that this can be used against them if need be.

Good that Ark posted it on the forum for the readers to see the tactics the CoIntelPro operatives use. What is very suspicious about this whole affair is that they are going ballistic and nobody from law-enforcement even cares about it. Somebody has to allow them to operate undisturbed. This suggests they must BE the CoIntelPro in action.

Just received:

Nah, do your own research if you care. I'm not hard to learn about or find.
PS. You audio sucks, get some real equipment.
which was followed by

Revere is running a marathon of my shows in preperation for tonights
roasting. ENJOY!
We must have had hit the nerve!

Two attorneys have now told me I have a case...:-)
Imagine that, Crack.

Lisa

Obi said:
What is very suspicious about this whole affair is that they are going ballistic and nobody from law-enforcement even cares about it. Somebody has to allow them to operate undisturbed. This suggests they must BE the CoIntelPro in action.
Yup, just like the FDLE guy told me about Vinnie Bridges: "If you don't like what he is doing, stop what you are doing."

That is what they want. But they use people like Crackhead to do the dirty work. It's called "plausible deniability." The old "third party attack" protocol.

Meanwhile, our site and even this forum is under DOS attack, trolls are coming out of the woodwork... Ya'll just hang in there. We've got a good team of mods and techies and we'll do all we can. If they take the site down, we'll be back up, you can count on it.

Back
Top Bottom