Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Lisa said:
Deadline Live forum - The Psychos Begin to turn on Sonny Crack

http://www.phpbbserver.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8930&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=jackblood
Lol when they call one of their own out on "slander" you know it's gotta be bad :D
Funny :) And Sonny Crack ignored the other forum members' requests to stop focusing on the subject, denied that he had committed slander (what a surprise) and continued defending himself as if he was had done no wrong whatsoever.

Justin said:
Funny :) And Sonny Crack ignored the other forum members' requests to stop focusing on the subject, denied that he had committed slander (what a surprise) and continued defending himself as if he was had done no wrong whatsoever.
Funny he keeps aggressively defending himself to the point that even his own "buddies" can't stand it anymore.

What was that saying? Oh yeah.. "The guilty flee when none pursue"..

You know, this reminds me of how a weed keeps popping back up out of the ground unless you yank it out by the root.

Go for it, "CyberChrist". While you're at it, take a number, pack a lunch and stand in line behind all the other fakes & cowards we've exposed.

Lisa
_________________________________________________________________________________________

***Email from CyberChrist****

I have begun to document the recent events at the SOTT forums with regards
to you. You are welcome to follow my accounts at
http://www.hackerjournal.com/blog/2006/06/farce-of-alternative-media.html
and you can follow any subsequent posts with regards to you and your
psy-ops at http://www.hackerjournal.org

Unlike you and your brethren though, I will allow you to post comments on
the blog as you deem necessary.

Please bear in mind that I am pretty convinced now that you do more harm
than good to the Truth Movemenent and are frankly no better than the
people that you accuse of being a shill. I will be posting as much
information about you and Scott as I can find and I am going to find out
exactly what your agenda is.

--
CyberChrist
http://www.hackerjournal.com

COINTELPRO in Action - Rense's Response?

Banned_Project9 said:
This is your way to ensure that all opposing views and questions will be silenced right away. If someone comes up with questions about your hypotheses that you're unable to answer (or worse, they show the falsity of it) all you do is label them as a "psycopath" (just after calling them a government agent) and just ban him/her so your claims can remain unquestioned.
Are you absolutely sure of this? Did you read anything here, or are you just passing through throwing a bomb to catch the eye of someone trying to understand what is going on here?

If I go on ANY forum and make such slanderous statements off the top of my head, you can be sure that they will NOT respect my opinion, and that I WILL be deleted.

If I go and vandalize I will be arrested no matter how much I cry out about my right to carve my view on any medium. For the record, these rules are there to keep the forum readable. If they were not people such as yourself would just post slander upon slander, and no rational human being would be able to make heads or tails of the discussion, which is probably the point of Internet vandalism you call "opposing views and questions".

This forum is FULL of opposing views and questions. I'm not a moderator, and have had the privelidge of reading a lot of them. They are still there. Think about this: You are having a conversation and a third party comes up and starts shouting accusations. What do you do? Do you just let them keep shouting, ruining the existing exchange?

I also read posts that were deleted afterwards, and I saw no showing of anything. All I saw was a series of brazen declarative statements: "you are all this and that and the other, because I say so!"

Give me a break! All I see is bullying from cronies tied to fascist forums and sites that would not give anyone the time of day or a second of that day if they don't toe the party line.

Why don't you try an experiment? Why don't you try to be rational, and pose opposing views and questions that are not just accusations designed to draw attention and sabotage the discussion. I mean, COME ON (!) its the questions that MAKE the discussion. Look at how long these threads are! They are long because of the controversy. When the controversy stops, the thread ends.

Let ANY new reader go and take a look at the patterns. There are LONG threads with a lot of disagreement, and in the end a lot of those disagreeing could not hack it, they could not admit they were wrong and started flaming like spoiled brats.

You gotta admit, if you think just anybody with a question is labelled a psychopath, you really have no clue as to what is discussed here. And that, to me, means you just snuck in, took a cheap shot, and slinked away.

I mean if you're going to just spout stuff, I might as well do the same in reply:

This is YOUR way to play a double standard and victimize this forum, so out of guilt or fear of seeming unfair its members will just bend over to take any shaft you choose to impose on them. You don't like people defending themselves in the face of completely immature behaviour, so you want to make them look wrong because they just don't sit like fools and swallow any excrement that you pass off as an "argument".

Imagine if they complied. People like you would probably laugh and call everyone on this forum a bunch of dumb suckers. Why don't you back yourself up with a few facts, like presenting a rational opposing view that was unjustly deleted?

Hey, if it's convincing, I will be the FIRST to support you, and that's coming from one with no affiliations here, just the conviction that they're pretty much right. And that conviction is there because people like you are really not doing a convicing job of presenting the other side. So come on, be rational, be concise, BE CONVINCING.

EsoQuest said:
If I go on ANY forum and make such slanderous statements off the top of my head, you can be sure that they will NOT respect my opinion, and that I WILL be deleted.
And this is exactly what i did with BannedProject9. He may be back as bannedproject10. Then he will be deleted again - because taking the nickname "bannedproject" is a sufficient reason for being deleted by itself. This forum is NOT and will be not about "policy of this forum". If someone has problems or suggestions concerning the policy - please write to administrators or moderators. They are the ones who are responsible for giving the shape and for maintaining this forum. If someone does not like this forum, its administrators or moderators, then there are many other forums around. This forum is for an open, intelligent and noise-free discussion. It is not a forum for promoting these or those agendas.

It all looks like masses of drones were told to kick-in to say whatever -but most be a problem. A noise factor.
They come to do their little talk to then be kicked, so they can report back their results: I manage them to kick-out another poor innocent!
How primitive is that? Like apes covering their eyes... to hide their selfs from view!

Com'on, at least make it interesting!

Yeah, EQ's analysis really fits and for that CyberChrist person too. You oughta post it on the WingTV thread!

I'm following Laura's suggestion and reposting this from here

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1975&p=3

It's a response to someone passing judgment, without backing it up, like CyberChrist here.

Banned_Project9 said:
This is your way to ensure that all opposing views and questions will be silenced right away. If someone comes up with questions about your hypotheses that you're unable to answer (or worse, they show the falsity of it) all you do is label them as a "psycopath" (just after calling them a government agent) and just ban him/her so your claims can remain unquestioned.
Are you absolutely sure of this? Did you read anything here, or are you just passing through throwing a bomb to catch the eye of someone trying to understand what is going on here?

If I go and vandalize I will be arrested no matter how much I cry out about my right to carve my view on any medium. For the record, these rules are there to keep the forum readable. If they were not people such as yourself would just post slander upon slander, and no rational human being would be able to make heads or tails of the discussion, which is probably the point of Internet vandalism you call "opposing views and questions".

This forum is FULL of opposing views and questions. I'm not a moderator, and have had the privelidge of reading a lot of them. They are still there. Think about this: You are having a conversation and a third party comes up and starts shouting accusations. What do you do? Do you just let them keep shouting, ruining the existing exchange?

I also read posts that were deleted afterwards, and I saw no showing of anything. All I saw was a series of brazen declarative statements: "you are all this and that and the other, because I say so!"

Give me a break! All I see is bullying from cronies tied to fascist forums and sites that would not give anyone the time of day or a second of that day if they don't toe the party line.

Why don't you try an experiment? Why don't you try to be rational, and pose opposing views and questions that are not just accusations designed to draw attention and sabotage the discussion. I mean, COME ON (!) its the questions that MAKE the discussion. Look at how long these threads are! They are long because of the controversy. When the controversy stops, the thread ends.

Let ANY new reader go and take a look at the patterns. There are LONG threads with a lot of disagreement, and in the end a lot of those disagreeing could not hack it, they could not admit they were wrong and started flaming like spoiled brats.

You gotta admit, if you think just anybody with a question is labelled a psychopath, you really have no clue as to what is discussed here. And that, to me, means you just snuck in, took a cheap shot, and slinked away.

I mean if you're going to just spout stuff, I might as well do the same in reply:

This is YOUR way to play a double standard and victimize this forum, so out of guilt or fear of seeming unfair its members will just bend over to take any shaft you choose to impose on them. You don't like people defending themselves in the face of completely immature behaviour, so you want to make them look wrong because they just don't sit like fools and swallow any excrement that you pass off as an "argument".

Imagine if they complied. People like you would probably laugh and call everyone on this forum a bunch of dumb suckers. Why don't you back yourself up with a few facts, like presenting a rational opposing view that was unjustly deleted?

Hey, if it's convincing, I will be the FIRST to support you, and that's coming from one with no affiliations here, just the conviction that they're pretty much right. And that conviction is there because people like you are really not doing a convicing job of presenting the other side. So come on, be rational, be concise, BE CONVINCING.

Lisa said:
You know, this reminds me of how a weed keeps popping back up out of the ground unless you yank it out by the root.
And even then, some weed roots are so stubborn that you have to dig quite a bit around some of them so that they can be dug out fully. I guess that is sort of the same way with these folks. Sometimes you have to do quite a bit of digging to figure out that this guy is definitely a weed that needs to be pulled, like the way you have been doing with Rense osit, imo he is a BIG weed.

Nina

Video of Jeff Rense

Imo this video does not show anything that could prove this guy to be Jeff Rense, other than the name written on the screen describing the person as Jeff Rense, and he referring to himself as a writer. But there are several points that peek one's curiosity.

1) What truly is the point of this video? To prove that Rense likes Opera? Or to prove that Rense is a person that actually exists? Whoever made it didn't really answer many questions but raised more.
2) What is up with the phoney wig-hair?
3) If you were to really address someone with a profile like Rense, wouldn't they think that people would like to know Rense's views on more important things that an Opera singer?
4) Also something that was mentioned earlier by name. OK- so the guy likes Opra. But he mentions nothing about liking the music, or the way the music makes him feel. But he speaks passionately about how, this Opera singer Mario Lanza is so passionate when he sings that it is as if there are "2 or 3 people inside him"? What is up with that statement? To me the guy is basically praising a definition of someone with a double-personality, which also raises questions.

Just some thoughts...
Nina

Video of Jeff Rense

You know, it's a bit peculiar that i discovered that video on youtube during my readings of the forum. I didn't post that link because i thought someone had already posted the video.........but what i notice is that Laura did extensive research and 'dot connecting' on rense, and james neff, but didn't find a video.
After following Laura's lead, i discovered the video....
I suspect that the moles on the forum, maybe even rense himself read the forum, and quickly uploaded the video so that new comers to the forum would be wondering what all the talk was about. I would have sworn that video of rense was not there before the discussion of him.
Very peculiar indeed.

Lisa said:
Speaking of weeds, every time I read the term "government plant" this picture flashes into my head.

aspidistra-elatior.jpg

Video of Jeff Rense

wilecoyote said:
You know, it's a bit peculiar that i discovered that video on youtube during my readings of the forum. I didn't post that link because i thought someone had already posted the video.........but what i notice is that Laura did extensive research and 'dot connecting' on rense, and james neff, but didn't find a video.
After following Laura's lead, i discovered the video....
I suspect that the moles on the forum, maybe even rense himself read the forum, and quickly uploaded the video so that new comers to the forum would be wondering what all the talk was about. I would have sworn that video of rense was not there before the discussion of him.
Very peculiar indeed.
Notice the date the video was posted: June 16, 2006.

Video of Jeff Rense

The video clip is from an hour long BBC documentary about Mario Lanza which went out 2-3 weeks ago here in the UK, I saw it quite by accident whilst walking through the room and recognised his face, then his name came on screen, I got quite a jolt. The clip was about 10 minutes into the program, I sat and watched the rest of the program, he never came on again.

I think the rationale for the BBC to include him was probably internet research on Mario Lanza and they would find that Rense hosts the Mario Lanza website.
http://www.rense.com/excursions/lanza/

None of this proves that the Rense character in the clip or on his website exists in Rense reality, though I suspect due to other relatives which have been discussed in the past there is an actual jeff rense and that the clip and website pic are likely to be him.

I have only a couple of times felt inspired to visit said individuals site when Laura was on his show (preceded by some article slating her) and that was enough.

I see Rense as an information hub for the dark teashirts, to mop up and disinfect with appropriate disinfo. The site is well funded, regularly updated (possibly a full time job for several people) and that's expensive.

By information hub I mean the collecting of information to establish what is known, what is being done and by whom, with a view to establishing what needs to be done, how and to whom, to discredit in the disinformation arena.

If the above resembles reality then it is understandable why Rense's information is difficult to pin down, heck he might even have an official 'cover'. I think I would in his circumstances esspecially after the recent disclosures he might be surplus to requirements!

Just some thoughts

Added: The program went out 5th June BBC 2 at 7pm.

Video of Jeff Rense

yep hkoehli, june 16th. That was 2 weeks ago. The recent uploading of the video could be purely coincidental, but note the comment for the video:
"Jeff Rense talking about his favorite singer, Mario Lanza. This is the only known clip of Jeff Rense on the web and serves as proof that he doesn't wear a wig"

I could imagine some ppl actually believing that.

Back
Top Bottom