Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

On-Air Phone Harassment of Lisa Guliani by Sonny Crack & Robb Revere.

http://911underground.com/Over_the_Edge_2005-06-29_On-Air_Late-Night_Phone_Harassment_of_Lisa_Guliani.MP3

Just some thoughts Lisa...

Did you really have your phone # on the net as they say you did? I am not saying that it is right for them to do what they are doing but maybe you should take your # off the internet so some other psychos don't get a hold of it. It's truly bizarre, how they are trying to justify harassment by saying that it is your fault that you put your # on the net in the first place.

It is a sad and desperate world we live in, that we have to hide our identities from people like Sonny Crack.

I have to admit that my emotions made me want to call that # they were giving out and just give them a piece of my mind. But that is when I realized that nothing is achieved through fighting fire with fire. I realize that this may be SOOOOO very difficult for you, since you are at the center of it all. But I have to admit that my blood just comes to a boil when I hear that guy Sonny Crack. He is just someone with no morals, no empathy, no external consideration... notta.... I think it is safe to say that he and that guy Revere are definitely missing the "organ".

Anyway basically I just wanted to say hang in there Lisa, because a part of me thinks I would have cracked by now, and done some of my own name calling at those heartless people, but I do see how your approach of the situation is so much more productive, and that you have made it so that other people can learn about psychos like them through your lesson.

Thanks
Nina

Only one word comes to my mind upon hearing this - VERMIN. While vermin dwell in mud and turn to dust eventually, it doesn't mean we cannot make their lives even more uncomfortable by exposing them to FRESH AIR. I'd love to exercise some SQUASHING as well, but that will have to wait.

Well, I braced myself and listened. That's as disgusting as the stuff Vinnie and Storm Bear have written about us... Thing is, they think they are doing something to be proud of, that their "masters" will give them a place at the head of the table someday. They don't realize that they will be the first to be culled since the "masters" know that people like them cannot be trusted at all.

Video of Jeff Rense

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post some comments I made on the comment page of the Rense Video. I'll post them here, but you all can check the site for updates of the comments. (obviously the person called 'knowledgeofself' is me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOT7rY1WZg
rense video comments said:
knowledgeofself
i have some comments. Could the poster of this video known as "freelancercol" please answer how this video proves this guy to be Jeff Rense. He does not even introduce himself as Jeff Rense, and only claims he has been writing for many years. This video doesn't prove anything and raises even more questions in mind about the real identity of Jeff Rense The hair of the guy could be a wig for all anyone knows. What proof do you have that the guy in this video is really Jeff Rense?

freelancercol
It could be a wig but it loks real enough in that clip to dispell the question "does he wear a wig?". Jeff Rense is a well known fan of Mario Lanza and this clip shows him talking about Mario Lanza on a BBC documentary. What more proof do you need??????

knowledgeofself
Considering the fact that this is the only video of Jeff Rense on the internet, after the recent expose by Lisa Gulliani of WING-TV http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/rense1.html
The question was never whether he wore a wig, the question was if he really exists. What more proof do I need? How about a live-interview with Rense asking him some crucial questions about where he stands on so many of the subjects he claims to be for or against on his web-site, with big bright lights in his face!

knowledgeofself
Here is a link to some more discussions going on a bout the Rense issue. http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1093
That's all for now,
Nina

GCN, Jack Blood, & the Sexual Predator
by Victor Thorn

Warning: The following article contains extremely graphic language of a violent, hate-filled, sexual nature. Must be 18 years of age to read. If this type of material offends you, please do not continue any further.

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/jackbloodsonnycrackgcn.html

Today's show (Friday, June 30th) on this subject: http://www.wingtv.net/todaysshow/humancheck_check.php

They will not rob me of myself.

Lisa

They called our contact number on the website. Some people need to call us to make multiple book orders.
It is not MY listed phone number. I didn't pay for this phone number.
It does no good to remove the number now. It's already all over the place.
That's the least of the issues now.
What is important is that people see this for what it is and who is doing it, tied to it, supporting it, endorsing it and promoting it - and in this way and others, we FIGHT it.
No woman - no human being - should have to go through this.
It's my intention to make damn sure these bottomfeeders (up and down the ladder) feel the consequence.
They will not get away with this and I will spend the rest of my life if I have to, to manifest that reality.
CONSEQUENCE.
My article will run Monday.

Thanks very much for all the support and concern.
It means the world to me.

Lisa

Lisa said:
What is important is that people see this for what it is and who is doing it, tied to it, supporting it, endorsing it and promoting it - and in this way and others, we FIGHT it.
No woman - no human being - should have to go through this.
It's my intention to make damn sure these bottomfeeders (up and down the ladder) feel the consequence.
Hey Lisa,

I just listened to the latest WingTV podcast. Good job on calling these psychopaths for what they are. Some say you can't tell a psychopath by looking at them, but just glancing at the pictures in Victor's latest article gives me the creeps.

I can relate to that.
They're a pretty bunch, no?
Robb Revere's wife goes by the name of "Ape".
"Ape" just gave birth.
God save the world.

Lisa, I listened as well. Fine job - you guys are doing a fantastic, tough, crucial job - and your strength with this is more than impressive.

I think I screwed up and repeated a clip or two accidentally, but the point gets across anyway.
Many thanks for checking it out.
I wonder how long before Maynard Most is openly exposed as tethered to the rest of these sleazeballs.
I have a good feeling about that...:-)
What kind of stupid name is "Maynard Most"?

Lisa

Lisa said:
I think I screwed up and repeated a clip or two accidentally, but the point gets across anyway.
Many thanks for checking it out.
I wonder how long before Maynard Most is openly exposed as tethered to the rest of these sleazeballs.
I have a good feeling about that...:-)

Lisa
Yeah, some parts were repeated. Here are the connections:

Crackhead > Revere Radio > Jack Blood > GCN > Jones and Rense > Judy Andreas and Jay Weidner > "Maynerd Most" (a pseudonym)

"Most" spent time in a pschiatric ward. Crackhead and gang SHOULD be spending time in one (or any other institution that protects normal people from their filth), by all indications. What a cozy gang we've got here: new age grifters, 9/11 con-men, gansta wannabes. Psychos all around! At least they manage to congregate themselves in easy-to-identify groups!

Lisa I addmire you. Your courage on the brutal attack youre undertaken is trully inspiring for me and for many people.... AND SO HUMILIATING FOR THE AGRESSORS.

hkoehli said:
Some say you can't tell a psychopath by looking at them, but just glancing at the pictures in Victor's latest article gives me the creeps.
Harrison I saw those photos earlier too and I thought it was only me seeing such a creepyness because i have seen that type of faces before (and even worst), but now that you mention it, I add my feeling to yours: I find them disgusting. One can see the toxic soul moving inside them.

Lisa said:
In spanish, Maynard sounds like Mierda. It Most be that.

Whatever happened to classy ops like 007?
Oh, did I tell you that the psychos have a cute little graphic on their website now?
It says: Snitches Get Stitches.

Back
Top Bottom