Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Lisa said:
GCN, Jack Blood, & the Sexual Predator
by Victor Thorn

Warning: The following article contains extremely graphic language of a violent, hate-filled, sexual nature. Must be 18 years of age to read. If this type of material offends you, please do not continue any further.

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/jackbloodsonnycrackgcn.html
Sonny "Crack" sounds like he's spent a little too much time smoking the stuff. Seriously, how old are these guys? 13? 14?

There's nothing quite so pathetic as white wannabe-hip-hop-gangsters IMO. Sounds like he's spent too much time listening to "Fiddy" Cent and watching moronic pimp-culture drivel on MTV.

Maynerd Most is a pseudonym for Vincent Bridges. We aren't sure why he was in a psychiatric hospital, just that we received an email from a reliable individual who knew him for a long time who gave us that information (along with quite a bit more). We were curious as to why we had not been able to find any "background" for him for a certain period of time, and this was the period that he claimed to have been ""working with Margaret McCoy," a psychotherapist. Repeated inquiries of McCoy as to his "working with her" were not responded to and we found this to be curious also since he was claiming her as his "professional associate." It became clear why she did not respond: he was a patient and not a colleague! Those kinds of records are, except for unusual situations, totally confidential. In short, he learned his lingo as a "psychotherapist" as a patient!

So VB is "certified" in the literal sense. I gather there is not much difference between "psychiatric hospital" and "mental institution", popularly (and politically incorrectly) called a "nut house".

Usually, people don't just go and admit themselves to such places for therapy. Usually, they are put there because their behaviour is enough beyond the norm to make others feel unsafe. Of course, I don't know the circumstances here, but given this person's actions, I'm surprised nobody has called for the doctors to come and take a look at him again. Maybe they missed something.

I'm also surprised that even disinformants aren't suspicious of a person with such a history, as he can be proven unpredictable and unreliable. Maybe they all escaped from the same screw factory.

Laura said:
What I find most interesting is that these particularly vile and vicious attacks are aimed at two women. We notice that any man with whom such cretins disagrees gets only one tenth - or less - time and attention and the "disgust factor" of what they say about them is way down on the scale. So it seems to me that the fact that we are women is something of a lightning rod for this type of ad hominem attack.
These guys seem to treat of women as chattel, not people. It wouldn't surprise me if this crowd has ties to the "adult entertainment" industry or some other deviant stuff.

Are these the "man-animals" John Travolta is talking about in Battlefield Earth?

domivr said:
Are these the "man-animals" John Travolta is talking about in Battlefield Earth?
I don't think the animal nature has much to do with this. It's more likely these people had dominating mothers, and want revenge on all females. And/or they are cowards, and target anything they consider to be weak, while imitating primate alpha male behaviour to cover their inadequacies.

Animals are usually into being alive. These people indicate that they are actually afraid of it.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Give a man a fish (expose a fish), and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish (to expose any fish himself), and he'll eat for a lifetime. Throughout history humanity has been given a few fishes to appease them, they ate for a day, but nothing changed. So the *only* way to change anything on this planet is to expose the whole system and teach humanity to SEE it wherever it may be.
A very nice way of explaining this. I like it.

And I think the point is not to expose the psychopath, although that too is part of the strategy and part of the approach, but the bigger point is to expose the whole phenomenon and educate people about it. And so what you perceive as fighting is not designed to "crush" or "win" over anyone, but to learn and understand, to learn in order to protect yourself later on. If you cannot learn to recognize the little fish, or protect yourself from little fish, how do you hope to go for bigger fish?
You're right, we need to learn how to see the psychopath for what he/she is, see them in their place in nature, how they fit in to the puzzle just like e.g. a polar bear, a lion, a musquito, etc.
I guess this is one aspect/facet of the "all is lessons" statement.

I will never look at a fish the same way again ;-)

EQ said:
I'm also surprised that even disinformants aren't suspicious of a person with such a history, as he can be proven unpredictable and unreliable. Maybe they all escaped from the same screw factory.
Well, if you read our report on Maynerd Most, you will notice a most curious item:

Vincent Bridges said:
In the winter of 1977 - 78, I was in grad school in History and Classical studies at UNC, working part time as a freelance writer, including books reviews, etc. for the Psychical Research Foundation at Duke, part of FRNM or the Rhine Foundation. A lady came through town doing psychic readings and the PRF picked her up as part of the team.
[We are waiting for the reply from FRNM at Duke.]

Vincent Bridges said:
She however was obviously looking for talent, and definitely not interested in Bill Roll's return to Amityville kind of trip. To make a long story much shorter, we became acquainted and before she left she gave me a letter from a guy in California and a list of phone numbers.
[We have covered the bases. Dr. Roll has received an inquiry also.]
Now, the interesting thing about this, aside from the fact that we verified that Vincent Bridges was never in "grad school," is Bill Roll - Dr. William Roll.

The guy who was running down all the leads (very gung-ho, so it's funny that he later "flipped" and became Vinnie's pal) forwarded this to me:

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Andrew Rowland'
Sent: 15 November 2001 12:09
Subject: RE: Reference for an ex employee

The Psychical Research Foundation was run in Durham during those years,
however it was run by Dr. Bill Roll. You would need to contact him to get
the information you are looking for.

Rollpsi@aol.com
Then there was this:

To: "'lark2@ozline.net'"
Subject: Employment Verification Inquiry: Vincent Bridges
Date sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:32:45 -0500

Dear Ms. Jadczyk:

I spoke with our Research Director concerning verification of Mr. Bridges'
employment at the Rhine. He believed that Mr. Bridges was employed by the
Psychical Research Foundation which was under the direction of Dr. William
Roll. Our Director, Dr. Palmer, suggested that you contact Dr. Roll for
verification. His contact information is as follows: email -
rollpsi@aol.com and his phone number - (770) 836-8696

Regards,

Lynette R. Minnich
Administrative Assistant/Librarian
Rhine Research Center
(919)688-8241
Lynette@Rhine.Org
Now, we certainly sent follow-up letters to these individuals and organizations, but never received a response. I remember one of the researchers finding a reference to the Rhine and Roll work as being a cover for some kind of mind control program but I can't find that email just now. Can anybody find anything on this?

One thing that John Kaminski told me was that Jeff Rense told him that he and Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges were all part of Ray Flowers' group...

What seems to be is that they may find and utilize individuals with instinctive substratum defects in their MKULTRA type projects.

WINGTV Opinion poll; Day 3 - on Wingtv

Recently WingTV ran a poll in which they asked people to identify the person most likely to be a shill within the 911 truth movement, the poll was run by email with WingTV handling the vote counting internally. When the results were released there was no numbers indicating the total amount of votes, no numbers indicating how many votes each "Shill" had received and no mention of wether WingTV itself recieved any votes. I found this all very interesting because I have been a part of this movement for only a short time and I already know that generally most people think WingTV are the biggest "shills" - And so the WingTv opinion poll was born.

Visit the poll - http://wingtv-poll.cjb.net/

I created the poll using one of the many free polling services out there, specifically choosing this provider because of its ability to log user's comments. I also used .cjb.net forwarding to make the poll easier to access via a much shorter url - and one that is more likely to get noticed by google's search engine.

I posted the poll on 3 very active forums within the truth movement:
- Loose Change Forum http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=7133&hl=
- Lets Roll 911 Forum http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=14412&highlight=wingtv
- Conspiracy Central Forum http://control-alt-delete.ca/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=10729&highlight=

I didn't pretext my question with any background but simply asked - What do you think of WingTv's efforts in the 911 truth movement? I told users who didn't know about WingTV to simply not vote, or select "No opinion" so that the poll would only contain votes from people with prior knowledge of WingTv.

The results, after only 3 days, speak for themselves.

poll8yi.gif

I am going to keep the poll running until next Thursday incase any 'Signs of the times' users would like to vote in the poll, at that point I will close the poll and send the results to Lisa (who visits these forums regularly and may like to respond personally) and Victor.

Thanks for reading

Why don't you do another poll: what they think about

a) Alex Jones
b) Rense
c) Sonny Crack

?

Of course it's "not looking good for Victor and Lisa" since you posted the poll for the past three days on forums that are totally infiltrated by cointelpro agents and clappers.

Also, the way you have phrased your questions is quite leading... not very scientific and not even as open as what Victor and Lisa did which was to just ask a totally open question and let the viewers say what was on their mind instead of being restricted to "multiple choice" answers.

See this on the COINTELPRO counteraction:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2145

What does Rense have to do with the 911 Truth movement? he runs a show about UFO's & Big foot.. Same goes for Sonny Crack, I don't think Ive ever heard of Sonny doing a radio show or writing an article on 911.. Why WingTV even responds to Sonny is beyond me, I guess they just thought it would be a good chance to attack Jack blood for his imaginary connection to Revere Radio.

And anyway.. this poll is about peoples opinion on WingTV, why should Alex jones or anybody else be dragged in? If you want to run your own seperate poll then be my guest.

Laura: So its as simple as that huh? The results of the poll have been swayed by a lage group of cointelpro agents and clappers? Ok lets all forget about it, everythings ok.. Laura says so.

Also, the way you have phrased your questions is quite leading...
The only question I placed was short and to the point, "What do you think of WingTVs efforts in the 911 truth movement"

From the "Comments" box of that URL:

Every time someone searches for WingTV 911 on google they will find this. Victor and Lisa only have themselves to blame for this one, I never would have created this poll If they hadnt created the top 10 shill poll. So yeah, good job digging your own
What a bunch of clowns. Making up a bias poll to "get them back" for a poll that never claimed to be "scientific" in the first place!!

And then waiting three days before posting it to the SOTT forum so a little bit of "gloating" could be had!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

After listening to Sonny Cracksmoker's show, I thought about writing a rap of my own, but I couldn't find a word for "COINTELPRO puppet" that rhymes with "Sonny", so I gave up.

MC extraordinare I'm not. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom