Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

He had us on his show, Joe. We were on there to talk about our book, 9-11 on Trial, if memory serves me.
The Revere people called in and began attacking during the broadcast.
Schaenk was told about the Crack broadcasts (this was last summer) - because right after they were aired, we were going on his (Schaenk's) show. We were guests on lots of shows at that time, talking to people about the controlled demolition info. We felt the need to warn Schaenk that the Revere people had been saying they were going to call in and disrupt his show while we were on. He sort of got sucked into this whole thing just because he invited us to be on his show. He invited us on because some people suggested that he do so and he stated last night, because he needed guests. So we went on his show. I cannot recall now if we talked about the Alex Jones censorship or not on that show. I'd have to go back and listen to the archive.

Anyway, we thought it fair to warn him (Schaenk) about what was going on. It was the first and I believe, only, time we were guests on his program.
He listened to the Crack shows and was disgusted.
Then the Reveres called into his show as they'd said they would and caused the problem they intended to cause.
Schaenk was in the middle of that only because he invited us on. He then was subjected to similar crap from the Reveres after that show, that I have been subjected to now for over a year.
So, in that way he factors into the whole equation.

Joe, hardly anything that's been going on is desirable.
I apologize for posting the link and suggesting anyone listen to this 13 minutes of audio.
I wasn't trying to promote or endorse racist attitudes or hatred.
I wanted people to check out what Schaenk had to say about Alex Jones' little backroom strongarm tactics, that's all.

Lisa

Lisa said:
I apologize for posting the link and suggesting anyone listen to this 13 minutes of audio.
I wanted people to check out what Schaenk had to say about Alex Jones' little backroom strongarm tactics, that's all.

Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I think Joe was trying to get across that, even though you are without much support in the community you have been trying to rally, there are some sorts of support or PR that are just not worth it.

Joe said:
Peter Schaenk appears to be an avowed and disgusting racist, and not someone that we want to be associated with in any way - ever.
This is not the help you need for getting your message out. I get the feeling that you considered this a brief one-time interaction. Remember "Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas"? Things can live forever on the 'Net, especially the things that will damage people like you. The PTB will make sure they do, and that they get really good search engine rankings regardless of their actual hit numbers. We've seen that with respect to Laura and some of her attackers. Joe is being blunt here, but he really is trying to help. I hope you will be cautious about who you give interviews to.

Keep uop the great work.

Herondancer

Lisa said:

Lisa
Hi Lisa,

it's not a problem that you posted the link here or that anyone listened to it. That is not the issue. The issue is having Shaenk essentially speak for Wing TV which ties Wing TV to him in a very direct way. Despite the fact that you do not agree with everything he says, as a general rule, people will associate all of his views with yours, or more importantly, this association can be deliberately made to discredit you.

We have been very careful in the past about who we associate with, because we know that a maneuver of Cointelpro is to attempt to discredit by association. For example: the minutemen appear to have been infiltrated (or started) by white supremists. Are you also aware that there is a very close link between Holocaust revisonists and white supremists and the patriot movement? All of it stinks of Cointelpro to me, but maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anyway, I am certainly not trying to discredit you here, but rather trying to understand better where you are coming from. Wing TV and Signs of the Times do not need to agree on everything, but we DO need to know where each is coming from and on what points we DO differ. All good and solid relationships are built on openness and honesty. I also understand that good relationships are not built overnight.

We have pretty specific views on Patriotism as espoused in the US, and we tend to think that the particular flavor in the US is essentially a manipulation that is set up to serve as an obstacle, perhaps a final one, for genuine truth seekers.

Joe

Joe said:
We have been very careful in the past about who we associate with, because we know that a maneuver of Cointelpro is to attempt to discredit by association. For example: the minutemen appear to have been infiltrated (or started) by white supremists. Are you also aware that there is a very close link between Holocaust revisonists and white supremists and the patriot movement? All of it stinks of Cointelpro to me, but maybe I'm just paranoid. [....]

We have pretty specific views on Patriotism as espoused in the US, and we tend to think that the particular flavor in the US is essentially a manipulation that is set up to serve as an obstacle, perhaps a final one, for genuine truth seekers.
Yes indeed, COINTELPRO operates exactly as described in Protocol 12, and unless and until people really grok how completely the whole thing has been CREATED (and any originally benevolent groups coopted), there is no possibility of navigating this White Water ride...

There is the well-known "good cop, bad cop" routine which is similar to Stockholm Syndrome.

The term, Stockholm Syndrome, was coined in the early 70's to describe the puzzling reactions of four bank employees to their captors. On August 23, 1973, three women and one man were taken hostage in one of the largest banks in Stockholm. They were held for six days by two ex-convicts who threatened their lives but also showed them kindness. To the world's surprise, all of the hostages strongly resisted the government's efforts to rescue them and were quite eager to defend their captors. Indeed, several months after the hostages were saved by the police, they still had warm feelings for the men who threatened their lives. Two of the women eventually got engaged to the captors.

Psychologist Dee Graham has theorized that Stockholm Syndrome occurs on a societal level. Since our culture is patriarchal, she believes that all women suffer from it - to widely varying degrees, of course. She has expanded on her theories in Loving to Survive: Sexual Terror, Men's Violence, and Women's Lives, which is well worth reading.

Well, when you are under attack as Lisa has been, it is definitely extremely traumatizing. Lord knows, I KNOW it! The thing is "they" know it too. And they know how vulnerable a person is under constant harassment and attack. It is done for that very reason. The traumatic experience makes the individual vulnerable to anyone who will unequivocally defend them or attack their attackers.

This is where reason, where the power of the intellect MUST come into play.

Using the analogy of the coach as the human system, the horses pulling the coach represent the emotions; the coach is the body; the driver is the brain and the soul is the master riding in the coach.

When the horses are spooked, they often get the bit in their teeth and charge madly this way or that way influenced by every sudden sound or waving hand. This is the condition one finds oneself in when under attack. The emotions are strong and everything around is startling and it is so easy to drive the horses into a corral or over a cliff to destruction.

Under such circumstances, it is very hard for the driver to regain control - though it IS possible. It is also possible that someone else on a well-trained horse can come to the assistance of the out of control coach and take the lead horse by the bridle in order to slow him down or stop him, and then, once the horses are calm, they can be directed back on their proper way.

Okay, this is what I understand after considering the perspectives of several people on this forum I respect and admire, who possess more knowledge and experience in the tactics of Cointelpro than I do right now:

I can see how Schaenk's words in support of me can be used as a "trap" to link me to his viewpoints, which would also link me to the racial overtones in much of his message and information. I can see that this bears similarity to a cointelpro tactic. I certainly wasn't thinking along these lines or I wouldn't have posted what I did.
And while Peter has been nothing but kind, gracious and supportive of 9-11 truth efforts from all I've seen, I still do not want to be associated with the views he expresses that I do not agree with or endorse.
Namely the racial slurs, the hatred toward other races, which I don't frankly even comprehend, let alone endorse.
I do appreciate if he chooses to speak out regarding the wrong actions of others, but I do hope that he can or will think more about the quality of his own public statements and not ignore them, as I don't think they are constructive or beneficial for any truth effort or 'movement", and pander to a least-common-denominator type mentality. They promote hatred and therefore promote evil. This is not what I call fighting the "good fight". The racist stuff simply comes across as ignorant and hate-filled, which is not a place I want to live.
I still think it is interesting to hear how Alex Jones tries to manipulate people behind the scenes and I want to say I appreciate that so many individuals on this forum shared their viewpoints with me and have taken the time to teach me something new.
I just wasn't looking at it from the other direction and that is so important - to be able to look at these issues from all directions and not with a myopic lens. Really, it is a necessity. I may say more on this when I have more facts.
I thank you all for shocking me into thinking from all angles.
Especially Ark..:-)

Lisa

Well Lisa, join the club! We have all gotten stuck to the tar baby a time or two.

This whole Schaenk thing reminds me of the Bill Ryan vs abovetopscret.com thing that was going on in the early months of this year.

Interestingly, similar "help" was offered to us to expose the abovetopsecret gang by one Bill Ryan who posed as an "adversary" of theirs. They were defaming and threatening him, and he was just in a tizzy. I chroncled the whole thing in the forum under "Project SERPO" and the abovetopsecret threads.

Ryan was a really nice guy, talked to him on the phone, he was going to give me the real "proof" and so on.

And it was all a scam. He was wanting to associate me with his "project SERPO" when he and abovetopsecret, in cahoots behind the scenes, were planning on bringing it down in flames.

He was even posting links to my blog articles on cointelpro on his serpo site and asking me for personal endorsement...

Well, I shared all of it with the gang and to a man, they smelled a trap. So I stayed my hand and did NOT do what Ryan wanted... which was to associate myself with him. They all got a bit more desperate and the end the result was, as chronicled on my blogs, they exposed themselves. It was a classic cointelpro operation.

Funny thing was: when I talked to him on the phone, Ryan asked me what I thought about David Icke (remember, Icke is associated with Rense and Jones, etc) and I made it absolutely CLEAR that I thought Icke was disinfo and wanted nothing to do with him, EVER.

Well, the very NEXT DAY, there was a prominent link to our site and podcasts posted on Icke's website!!! Then, abovetopsecret announced a special "David Icke forum." This late collapsed... I guess after we exposed the whole Serpo thing a bunch of their plans went awry.

Funny thing is, the whole thing started over Joe's dissection of their "CatHerder" article on the Pentagon Strike. The objective was to get his article off the internet and when that didn't work, they tried bringing in the Bill Ryan, Serpo smear thing, and when we didn't take that bait, they went after our server people with their Neocon atty and mastermind of the whole hoax...

It's a real study in how widely connected they all are and how devious the whole game is.

The thing is, they have billions to spend on shrinks to profile us and figure out how to get to us. None of us alone can out think them and the minute we think we can, we are lost. We need to watch each other's back, to prove
oursleves by our consistency and faithfulness to the work at hand.

Anyone reading this who hasn't read those threads - an anatomy of COINTELPRO - start here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=523

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=626

Lisa said:
I just wasn't looking at it from the other direction and that is so important - to be able to look at these issues from all directions and not with a myopic lens. Really, it is a necessity. I may say more on this when I have more facts.
I thank you all for shocking me into thinking from all angles.
Especially Ark..:-)

Lisa
That is the power of networking, of real networking where ideas are exchanged not in the interests of winning arguments -- and we have certainly seen enough of those types try and worm their way in here -- but in the interests of everyone learning and coming away with a better understanding of this reality.

When one is in the midst of what seem like endless ambushes, it helps to have a few people a little further away who can see other angles that one can't see from the firing line...or from smack in the middle of the target in your case. ;)

At the beginning, when one doesn't have experience of true networking, seeing questions and different perspectives can seem intimidating or even hostile. Then when you get a taste for it, you look forward to it because you know that you're probably overlooking something and if you are lucky, someone else is going to see it -- and at times it happens even when you think you've got it all covered.

It is completely liberating when you discover that you don't have to do it all yourself, and that, then, gives you more energy than you had before.

Everybody benefits.

Hi Lisa,

the very fact that you are willing to look at things from more than one perspective and don't think that you have it all figured out, is what sets you apart from 99.9999% of the so-called truth seekers or patriots or whatever, in my opinion. It also an ingredient that may well make the difference between success and failure.

As Laura has mentioned, the only thing we know is that the people we are up against are very, very smart. They lay traps everywhere hoping to snare those of stout heart and true-intentions. The pschopathy/ponerology angle is so important in this regard. We have to understand the nature and mind of our opponents if we are to stand a fighting chance.

If it is psychopaths - "snakes in suits" - that we are dealing with, and it certainly seems that way, then we have to realise that there is nothing they will not do, no lowdown sneaky and devious maneuver that they will not engage in. They can, with the greatest of ease, present themselves as "one of us" a patriot, a truthseeker whatever, and then turn around and clamly stab their "comrades" in the back without a second thought.

They are conscience-less, and that is a big advantage when your goal is to screw over your perceived enemy at every opportunity and in any way possible. For those of us with a conscience, our conscience itself can be our downfall, indeed, we can become corrupted and lose it - our own humanity- unless we learn the tactics and mind of the psychopath who seeks to rob us of it, and if that is not possible, take us out of the game.

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. :-)

As far as I can see, you are doing a great job, and I applaud your efforts and your committment to the Truth, whatever it may ultimately turn out to be. You have a group of honest and sincere (and pretty well-clued-in) people here on the forum and in Laura and Ark who are willing to support you in your endeavours, a rarity in current times to say the least.

Joe

Last night, we received an email from one of the Revere psychos. It said that "Payroll the Pimp" was doing a show to defame me. Michael Langston recorded this show. The following link does not go to the disgusting website, but to Langston's audio directory. I post it here so that there is public record that this harassment continues.
Please be advised: the audio content is graphic, profane and sexually explicit.

http://911underground.com/Over_the_Edge_2006-07-10_Sonny_Crack_Buddy_Payroll_the_Pimp.MP3

I understand that "Payroll the Pimp" is a REAL pimp. See: http://www.indiewire.com/movies/rev_000609_Pimp.html

In short, they have sunk to the lowest of lows thus proving that they are, indeed, on someone's payroll and their job is to do exactly what they are doing: terrorize you until you stop writing and publishing. So, do what you do best, investigate, write and publish!

These bottom feeders are so low, they don't even come into most people's viewfinder.

Interesting how the pimp draws a familiar name directly into the circle of harassment & defamation on this "show":
Alex Jones. The pimp says: "Alex Jones doesn't like you." Really. Now how would a pimp know who or what Alex Jones does or doesn't "like"?
Very, very interesting....:-)

Lisa

Well, I think it is very likely that Jones is personally acquainted with "Payroll the Pimp." To get a better handle on Jones, I've posted some very interesting info in another thread about him:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1820&p=8

Alex "Jarhead" Jones apparently has an interesting past and many strange associates... and possibly some interesting "habits."

Lisa is doing a great job and Laura has done incredible work uncovering WHY it is honest truth seeking people get overcome by situations they never see coming. As Joe pointed out, understanding this other deviant psycological reality is crucial to figuring out what they're up to. Everything is "game theory" to them, without having to deal with that pesky conscience thing. I find it mind bogling the tactics they come up with.
It definitely takes a network of honest truth seekers who understand what they're up against to conteract their stratagies with a sense of urgency.
Shocks are necessary because... waking up is hard to do, even for someone with a clue.

Donald

Lisa said:
I can see how Schaenk's words in support of me can be used as a "trap" to link me to his viewpoints, which would also link me to the racial overtones in much of his message and information. I can see that this bears similarity to a cointelpro tactic. I certainly wasn't thinking along these lines or I wouldn't have posted what I did.
And while Peter has been nothing but kind, gracious and supportive of 9-11 truth efforts from all I've seen, I still do not want to be associated with the views he expresses that I do not agree with or endorse.
Namely the racial slurs, the hatred toward other races, which I don't frankly even comprehend, let alone endorse.
Kind of brings to mind the expression: "you'll get more (out of a person) with sweet than sour".

They've tried 'sour', do you think they're starting on 'sweet' now? Imagine a 'good cop, bad cop' scenario where the 'players' (cops) don't even know they are playing a part (being manipulated).

That's the really sad part - when good people are compromised and they aren't even aware of it.

It happens. Watch out for it, because its definately a scenario.

"LiveFreeOrDieTryin" Posts Link to Doctored Audio

Just when we all thought we could get down to discussing 9-11 and what Alex Jones would call more "serious issues," "LiveFreeOrDieTryin" shows us beyond any shadow of doubt exactly what he's made of: lies, deceit, and total treachery. What follows is a post he made in the chatbox area of the Revere Radio Network website, for potentially everyone in the world to see.

He says in this post that Lisa Guliani "admitted to sexual misconduct" in a recent edition of the WING TV Internet radio show. This is a total, malicious, and disgusting LIE!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F780D54B69928558

doctoredaudio1.jpg

doctoredaudio2.jpg

Here is a link to the doctored audio file followed by a link to the actual WING TV show:

"LiveFreeOrDieTryin" Doctored WING TV Audio

The Actual June 30 WING TV Show

And here are the links to the relevant excerpts:

Excerpt from "LiveFreeOrDieTryin" Doctored Audio

Excerpt from Actual June 30 WING TV Show

"LiveFreeOrDieTryin" has revealed himself to be unscrupulous, treacherous, and totally dishonest. It's time for all honest truth seekers and patriots to show him in no uncertain terms that this type of dishonesty will not be tolerated in this patriot movement.

Back
Top Bottom