Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Here's a new one that pretty much confirms that Alex is doing a good job for cointelpro and they are "advancing" him rapidly:

Click here: 590 KLBJNEW ALEX JONES
RADIO PROGRAM

Infowars is pleased to announce that soon another great radio program hosted by Alex Jones will be
airing on Emmis Communications' KLBJ AM in Austin every Sunday afternoon from 4-6pm. This powerful
new local program is being developed for >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>national syndication.<<<<<<<<<<

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

More:

Pentagon Papers Author Daniel Ellsberg Says Government May Have Carried Out 9/11
Predicts Bush Regime Will Stage Terrorist Attack to Provide Pretext for Iran, Syria Invasion, And Justify Internment Camps for American People

Infowars | July 19, 2006
By Kevin Smith & Alex Jones
It's a pretty high profile interview with Ellsberg, designed to get to the mainstream...

And certainly to control the damage. As Ellsberg sez in the interview with slimeball Jack Blood:

Jack Blood: Have you had a chance to take a look at a lot of this information coming from America's leading scholars, physicists, engineers, etc. Who have taken a look now at 9/11 and are now, not only questioning what might have happened on 9/11, but really being very direct including a number of high level ...

Daniel Ellsberg: Actually, I have looked at a lot of that, and I'll tell you without going into it all which would take a lot of time, I find some of it very implausible and other parts of it quite solid, and there's no question in my mind that there's enough evidence there to justify a very comprehensive and hard hitting investigation of a kind that we've not seen, with subpoenas, general questioning of people, and raising the release of a lot of documents, there's no question that (D.E. chuckles) put it this way, very serious questions have been raised, about how much they knew beforehand and how much involvement there may been. Is the, is a administration capable, humanly and physiologically of engineering such a provocation?
So, we see that this is definitely going in the direction of avoiding the Pentagon issue which would solidly implicate Israel, and focusing on the Towers and so on.

Further evidence of the vectoring AWAY from Israel:

J.B. Cui Bono, who benefits

D.E. February 28 th, there was a Reichstag fire decree that ended freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of association, all in the Weimar Constitution, and privacy of the postal system and of communications and of telephone, what ended here to, more than we knew four years ago right after 9/11. If there's another 9/11 or a major war in the Middle-East involving a U.S. attack on Iran, I have no doubt that there will be, the day after or within days an equivalent of a Reichstag fire decree that will involve massive detentions in this country, detention camps for middle-easterners and their quote "sympathizers", critics of the President's policy and essentially the wiping-out of the Bill of Rights.
So, Cui Bono is answered by "The U.S. Neocons..." Not a breath of mention of Israel as the main beneficiary.

What Rense.com is not talking about

lucy said:
Since this is of concern to certain readers, let me go into a bit more detail on the "cowgirl outfit," my awareness of it, and why it was included in my anecdote in the 'way' it was.
I was also at this Ike seminar, and I have some things to add. First off I base a lot of my perseptions of people on how they present themselves and clothes are a part of that. It is the outer shell that we choose to wear to present ourselves to others. I feel that what she wore was an intentional statement as to her desiability, she wanted to be thought of as hot. She wanted people to want her.
:
I arrived early and was first in line at the door as they were doing chair set-up. Pamela noticed me for god knows what reason- yuck! She was totally in control of all aspects of the big production that was readying to be staged, right down to the chair set-up. As she was running around orchestraiting she would stop momentarily and exchange pleasantries with me. None of it of any real importance. My impression of her was that she was totally in control, clear and focused and in no way an air-head.

lucy said:
I noticed a woman in a white cowgirl outfit. It consisted of white boots, a short tight white skirt, a matching shirt with a lot of fringe, a white cowboy hat (which she later removed), and a silver and turquoise belt and jewelry. From a distance, across a large room, the woman appeared to be very young, in her early twenties. She was very slender with long curly hair, which no doubt added to that first impression.
My rembrance of her outfit is a little differant than Lucys. I remember her outfit as being more like a highclass call girl and I was surprised when I realised that she was Ikes wife The skirt was more like a cheeleaders except longer, it was a light blue suede skirt with built in panties and the fringe was cut all the way up to the panty line. Lucy was right on the boots and shirt and jewelry.

Lucy said:
She stood out not only due to the flamboyance of her outfit, but also because she was the only person in the entire room dressed in such a noticeable way. So basically I noted it, and then didn't think anything specific about it....at that time...but I didn't at that time know who she was. However, I continued to notice her because she made herself very visible. She would sit down, jump up, walk around, talk to people, used a lot of hand gestures, things like that. It was simply impossible not to take note of her.
I concur.

Lucy said:
She was very busy the entire day, running all over the room, up and down the aisles, as I said "bopping" around, much in the way a teenage girl might "bop" around. This was how I perceived her actions, and I used the "bopping" phrasing deliberately to present a picture to the reader of my perception.
I concur

Lucy said:
After every break she stood up in front and waved her arms around, "shooshing" the audience until every one was quiet. She would give a us huge smile, her arms up with her hands out and her palms down, lowering them as if giving us a benediction. Then she'd give a decisive nod, 'twirl' around, 'plop' down, and the seminar would proceed. Very strange, or so I thought. I even found myself squirming in my seat out of embarassment "for" her. The way one sometimes feels when they see someone else making a fool of themselves in public.
I concur.

Lucy said:
It was the "beginning of the end" of my interest in David Icke. I didn't expect that to happen,
I also had the same reaction and lost interest in Lke after this.

My experience runs differant than Lucys in the respect that I was alowed to meet Ike after the program to have a book signed. I was the last person allowed to do this, the door was shut behind me. The only people in the room at this time were me, Pam, Icke and a mystery man who was monopolizing Ikes attention, he was in his thirties, well dressed, dark complexion and hair and was clutching a briefcase. They were having a heated argument but I was unable to hear what was being said as the man was right in Ikes face. Ike was agitated and looked as if he was going to push him, Pam was aware that this was going on, as she was there the whole time. I stepped forward and grabbed a hold of Ickes arm to get his attention, at this point I was feeling very ill at ease and just wanted to get my book signed and get out of there. Icke looked at me with vacant eyes for a moment before coming to awareness, taking my book and signing it. Then Pam let me out of the door. I went away with the feeling that something was very wrong.

I am not quite sure how to explain this next part, but I have an abilty to read people and objects by touch. This is an abilty that I acquired after a near fatal car crash. Good people give heat and a vibration that flows away from them and into me and vise versa. Bad people give off a cold feel like marble and a light humming pulse that takes energy away from me and gives nothing back. There are varying degrees of this. The feeling that I got from Icke was nothing, not good not bad just nothing. This is the only time that I have ever had this happen. My gut instinct told me to get out of there and I did as fast as I could.

I have been mystified about this since.
Kat

COINTELPRO in Action - Rense's Response?

Hello all

My first post to your site and I hope to fit in and see the information presented. What brings a person to board sites today. I think its finding questions that if your able to understand cannot always be answered by oneself. I have read some or little on Laurel especially about cointellpro activities and I guess I have seen them without understanding them. I found many of the sites I see or visited allowing the twisting of words and material. I wish to see information presented properly and then allow myself to make a rational judgement about it without it pulling me in a direction that I might no really wish too go. Well as I say my first post and hello again.

I did send Rense the story of Dr. MErcola who was one of the first ones to call the Bird Flu Story a hoax, Rense never put it. HE is a mixed blessing, but then, we ever so clever can not be deceived, can we now!?

I was very interested to listen to the interviews between Jeff Rense and "Megaphone Jones" that have been posted recently on Rense's website. Does this guy have an agenda or what!!! You could almost 'see' him squirming when Jones started getting onto sex scandals (ok, when it was in another country, though i.e. Belgium), conspiracy theories, nuking Iran or bombing other countries or anything tht wasn't on how bad the US politicians were or the mess the country was in. Rense is obviously 'consumed' with making the US administration look bad. Makes me wonder who's paying the bills....
http:(2slsh&3ws).rense(dot)com/general73/uod.htm

I even wonder what Jones, who obviously is more intelligent than Rense, was thinking when Rense so obviously attempted to divert him. He even tried to get an audio clip played which (almost) failed. Everytime Jones was starting on a seriously 'disturbing' topic, Rense had a 'break'. And when that wasn't happening, he diverted onto every topic under the sun. Things like: irradiated food, contageous diseases and internal 'nuclear' terrorism - always nuclear.

I had to laugh. I could almost hear Jones's teeth begining to grind... =D I almost felt sorry for him. Because I knew he was 'forced' into being civil to someone who obviously had an overwhelming agenda and really isn't too smart either. I came away with the impression that there is something unpleasant about Mr Rense, just quietly...

Ruth said:
I had to laugh. I could almost hear Jones's teeth begining to grind... =D I almost felt sorry for him.
And rightly so. If he cannot see Rense's agenda, can he see any other agenda?

ark said:
Ruth said:
I had to laugh. I could almost hear Jones's teeth begining to grind... =D I almost felt sorry for him.
And rightly so. If he cannot see Rense's agenda, can he see any other agenda?
I'm not really sure if he saw Rense's agenda or not, although to me, it did appear to be blatently obvious. Perhaps he didn't 'see' Rense's agenda, because he had one of his own? Does he really think to use Rense? It might not be worth the effort in the end if Rense is as much of a twisted scoundrel that he might be.

It would be interesting if Jones was next in line for a serious 'hammering' by the PTB. Mind you, I don't think he is really that much of a threat to them (he doesn't get taken seriously), so he is probably safe.... And, if he ever got to be in a position where he was some sort of threat to them, he could easily be 'vectored', manipulated or neutered in some way.

It really would be weird if Jones had never experienced a serious 'hammering' from the PTB. Maybe he doesn't even know what one is, yet.

Ruth said:
I'm not really sure if he saw Rense's agenda or not, although to me, it did appear to be blatently obvious.
I am not talking about Rense's agenda on this particular show. I am talking about Rense agenda in general. It is not too difficult to see it nowadays. Unless one is unwilling to see it.

i find it boring to quote the protocols every time somebody is suspected as a disinfo agent. they were written about 80 years ago and i read them at least 10 years ago ;-)

better check these:

a) http://tinyurl.com/yedyw3 - domain name dispute against "new world concepts inc" over malicious registration of similar domain.

b) thehostpros.com (where the rense.com site is hosted) seems to have rense.com as only client apart from some stale flying-saucer-related sites. i've not really looked, but p'haps these sites could render some more info, connections.

c) are rense, thehostpros.com and "new world concepts inc" one and the same ?

d) all addresses dug up for these entities seem to either not exist or be maildrops. it would be helpful if somebody living near these places could check these addresses :-)

e) given that they use IIS and have not even changed the 404 page - a testimony to "pro" - i wonder how they've never been "0wn3d". this one perhaps says something about the recurring rashes of malicious hacking reported during the last 10 years or so.

f) http://tinyurl.com/yfulvu - possible involvement of "new world concepts inc" in MLM (snow-ball scams aka ponzi schemes))

g) http://tinyurl.com/yzwsvz - warning re. "gasup-USA", a project of "new world concepts inc" according to e), includes link to some court proceedings and some names of people. See also http://tinyurl.com/yg744w

h) which, if any, is the connection between jeff rense, bill roulo, eric dalius ?

i) rense seem to also be involved in the spam biz, can't (yet) offer up anything re this.

j) has anybody apart from me noticed that, starting the with iraq invasion, all the flying saucer, ET, face-on-mars, disclosure ... related publication scene on the internet seemed to dry up, as if they'd shifted at once all their assets to propagandizing the GWOT instead ?

k) searching for "bill roulo" (with quotes) on google gives this as 7th result: http://tinyurl.com/ygu4uf

h.hughes and RAND (acronym for "Research ANd Development") ARE the center of the spook world more than much of anything else. RAND is not "a thinktank" but rather the "Research ANd Development" arm of the US military and all entities floating around it. as such it is "THE thinktank" par excellence, in contrast to all those puny frat bordelloes known from the politosphere which do nothing but regurgitate the unripe thoughts of power-hungry, overweight idiots.

The straight dope: who is legit anyway?

Hello all, I am new to the form and also new to the concept of COINTELPRO in the alternative media scene and truth movements. Briefly searching the forum I have discovered that many speak ill of Jeff Rense, Alex Jones and other people I have found interesting such as Michael Tsarion, etc. My question therefore is, where can good sources of information be found? Also, would anyone care to recommend any good books pertaining to what is really going on in the world today and also books recounting a more accurate chronology of history?

Thanks everyone

The straight dope: who is legit anyway?

Hi, since you've asked about books with an accurate account of history, Secret History of the World is an all-encompassing volume http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=42

Also, it might be useful to understand that the discussions on people like Rense, Jones and Tsarion focus solely on their work and on the things they say and do, about and to other people. It is much less about 'speaking ill' of them than it is about revealing the many contradictions and misleading statements that seem to catagorize not only their work, but the way they interact with other people. We are tirelessly interested in uncovering and discussing the truth here, and then there are many, many other people who are not.

Magus said:
..."delivering a shock" sounds an awful lot like what is known in psychology and in substance abuse treatment as an intervention. Would that we could have provided Ruth with such. I would assess what has been done here, the humble, sincere and repeated efforts by this group of Forum members to confront her with her denials and with the issues they deny, to have been an attempt at intervention. We may still learn much from the failure and from Ruth's profound denial, IMO.

There is too that old saying about being able to lead a horse to water but not to make it drink. Even a horse that is desperately thirsty will not drink if it is hydrophobic. N'est ce pas?
Now - six month later - we can say: Clear case of hydrophobia.

Fifth Way, what am i missing here? I don't understand what you are trying to say, the purpose of it.

Back
Top Bottom