Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Joe Quinn features on Rense

Thanks, Anart. Read a few posts and articles re Rense I found via the search. I may do a little more checking, but it appears he is just another consortium flypaper boy. Pretty sensational website, too. There are better ways to spend my time.

Rense and the disinfo webmaster

Took a quick look at rense see what they are peddling now

Please see link and the 'final word of webmaster'

http:xxwww(.)rense.com/general76/cho.htm

Personally having lived in Hong kong and travelled extensively through asia and have seen alot of asian faced all shape an sizes, I have come to may own conclusions regarding this blatent disinformation. After studing have to come to the conclusion that there is a a super very good possiblity that they are not the same persons, just took this images to photoshop to try to get nose eye's and outline of top of skule to line up, In my humble assecement this is just plain rubbish.

But the worst is the way the webmaster is trying to instantly close the possiblity of debate.

It's possible they are the same person but the nose of the guy in the second picture is flatter and wider. The eyes are also bigger with droopy lids. Also, if the difference in appearance is because he got fatter then why do his cheekbones look more prominent after gaining weight?

The guy in the second photo looks more Samoan than East Asian, IMO.

They are the same guy. Have you ever played a movie on your TV and did not adjust the screen format and noticed how everybody is kinda "wider" than they ought to be? It does exactly the same thing as you see in this image. If you look at specific features, you see that they are all the same, it's just that the camera aspect is different.

I don't think Rense is doing a bad job on this.

Laura said:
They are the same guy. Have you ever played a movie on your TV and did not adjust the screen format and noticed how everybody is kinda "wider" than they ought to be? It does exactly the same thing as you see in this image. If you look at specific features, you see that they are all the same, it's just that the camera aspect is different.
So that's why the camera makes people gain 10lbs, it's the screen? I have an old 19" TV and can't adjust the screen on it so I don't have experience with what you are describing but it makes sense.

I'm just wondering why the dorm mates think he looks so different unless that's another red herring the media in jumping on, like the witnesses who described him as being tall.

Dear Webmaster,

Two Photos Of Cho Show Different Men (?)
hXXp://www.rense.com/general76/cho.htm

As an artist I must state that your analysis of the two claimed faces of Cho is completely wrong. My apologies! I have used UleadPhotoImpact to lighten the face on the right, which has shown the profound difference between the two faces. No other work was done.
Given that there is a great difference between the photographic image and the video still image. Taking that into account there is clearly a profound difference between the two faces.
1. The first most striking point is the short weak chin of the right hand image compared to the left image, which is longer.
2. The mouth of the right image is much bigger and the lips are fuller than those of the person on the left image.
3. The nose of the image on the right is fuller and fatter than the left image.
4. The eyes of the image on the right are wider than those of the left image.
5. The distance between the eyelids and the base of the eyebrows of the image on the right is shorter than the equivalent of the left image.
6. The eyebrows of the image on the right are slightly fatter than those of the left image.
7. The two bones above the eyebrows of the right image are more pronounced than those of the bones of the left image. If the person on the left had the same protruding bones the light reflection on them would have been strongly pronounced.
8. The ears of the person on the right image are closer to the sides of his head than the ears of the person on the left image.

Thus, all in all they are two different people. I would suggest that the real Cho was murdered by the security forces and substituted by the professionally trained shooter on the right. A black-ops job!

Therefore, do you have the integrity and courage to correct your mistake?

dawes777 said:
Thus, all in all they are two different people.
No they're not. Look at other photos that are released, not just that one single video shot. The video seriously distorts things - the flatter ears and the smaller chin are a result of how the video is distorted. Check this photo out for a more apples-to-apples comparison:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/

Big chin, the ears match up exactly in shape etc. It really is the same guy.

I made a little side-by-side thingy (click to enlarge):

Yes, it's definately the same person.

Also, if the video was "doctered", 25 fames produces 1 second of footage, and it's almost impossible to "docter" all the frames exactly the same way without seeing discrepencies in the footage - especially if the person moves. With a talking head that sits still, it might be doable, if you have a huge amount of time and patience on your hands.

Sadam on the other hand...

Jeff Rense, you are not helping...

Well, I have been subscribed to Jeff's radio show for the past year or so, but my subscription (5 dollars something per month)was cancelled this month because that credit card of mine expired.

As for the telephone number, Jeff has mentioned on numerous shows that he owns a cellphone, but never switches it on. He only keeps it for when he might have an emergency, like his car breaking down in the middle of the night. He hates cellphones and television, his website is full of advertisers with gadgets to reduce cellphone radiation.

I won't renew my subscription. My issue with Jeff Rense's show is that he has this frequent guest on his show from South Africa, Jan Lambrecht, who runs the africancrisis.org website. That website is a typical "come white people of South Africa, we must stand strong. The *swart gevaar*(black danger) will not get the better of us. Jeff has said something once on the show to Jan about black people's intellect, or lack thereof, but he was almost mumbling it, and then he said forget I said that. That wasn't cool for me. His coverage of South African issues is pro-white, anti-black. He also has an article on his site titled "How blacks colonialized Southern Africa, not whites".

I searched for other podcasts on the net with Jan Lambrecht, and found one where he's a guest on a show where they discuss "Uhuru". Now, there's this believe amongst the die-hard white supremists in SA that on the day Mandela dies, the blacks will come together and start killing whites, it's also called "night of the long knives". I'm not even going to elaborate on that, it's too ridiculous. I'm just not interested in him cause he associates with such nonsense...and I suspect he's a racist. Don't need more fear mongering.

Rense.com on Ouija Board on C2C

You gotta listen to the show to really get how bizarre this is.

_http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_ouija_warnings_071207.mp3

Hopefully, somebody will transcribe and post it here.

I will add, however, that the caution against anyone who is not psychologically healthy engaging in such experimentation is valid at all times! I have said that repeatedly. But there is something odd about this whole thing.

_http://www.rense.com/general77/ouija.htm

Ouija Warning

A Serious Word of Caution to Those Who Would
Conduct an Experiment with Mass
Consciousness and the Ouija Board

From Brad, Sherry and Jeff, and a group of the
world's top paranormal researchers.

7-12-7

A Serious Word of Caution to Those Who Would Conduct an Experiment with Mass Consciousness and the Ouija Board

In spite of warnings, cautions, and protests against such a project, we have learned that within the next couple weeks a national radio program plans to broadcast an experiment with mass consciousness and the Ouija Board. Those conducting the experiment hope to " make a bit of paranormal history!"

There will be those of us who will be praying that it is not a history of paranormal close encounters of the most spiritually damaging kind.

Those in charge of the experiment may feel that they have the ability to remain aloof from any negative energies, but who is going to be shepherding all the vulnerable, the gullible, and the sensitive individuals who will sit at their Boards attempting to contact spirits on that night?

What about the highly suggestible, the highly imaginative, the paranoid who sit out there in the darkness listening to a guide to spirit contact on their radios?b

[TRUE]

Who will be standing by to assist those who were psychologically, spiritually, mentally unprepared to attempt such an experiment?

Regardless of how carefully the experimenters may issue warnings and guidelines of proper procedure, how many teenagers are going to respect those rules or repeat them before using the Board at their next slumber party?

[TRUE]

Sherry and I have both counseled hundreds of individuals who approached the Board as a game, an adventure, a spooky experience--even as a joke--and suffered unfortunate psychological/spiritual consequences.

[Most cases I have counseled were cases of imagined affliction due to dire warnings by such "experts."]

I have been appearing on the Jeff Rense Program for twelve years, and in each program we have always taken time to caution listeners about the Dark Side of the paranormal. Most often, we have warned against ill-advised adventures with the Ouija Board.

[Well, appearing on Jeff Rense program for 12 years tells us a lot about Steiger.]

Now we understand that the Board itself doesn't house spirits or demons. We recognize that experienced individuals who practice discernment and discipline and who follow the proper spiritual precautions may cautiously employ the talking board in their research. However, we also know that many earnest and sincere seekers have learned too late how easily the Tricksters and Deceivers can appear as Angels of Light or as Master Teachers.

[TRUE]

We are not alone in our concern about this mass experiment conducted over the airwaves. Here are some comments from a group of paranormal researchers whom we surveyed:

I suspect that a large percentage of listeners will be vulnerable and gullible. I suspect that this experiment will have a huge negative effect, real or imagined. [This program] has done many things I have thought were dangerous to the 'unbalanced' among those who listen to the show, but this takes the cake. --X.X.X., sociologist

[Odd that sociologist doesn't wish to be named.]

All cases where we have been contacted about problems with nasty spirits were a result of using the Ouija board. While the board may not be harmful for some, it just takes one time to open the portals to allow low level spirits into one's home. We are totally against it, not from a religious standpoint, but from a practical level--it just invites trouble. We believe the living have no power over the dead, so once these low level spirits enter a home, there is no way to banish them. Every time exorcism is done, the spirits become more angry and still remain in the home, but now they have become more malicious. --X.X., paranormal researcher.

[Odd that "paranormal researcher" doesn't want to be named.]

This is not smart at all. It is best to not listen to the program. Good people have tried to warn [against the experiment]. I once saw a patient who used the board with her husband and the contact was clear and concise. The party on the other side said they had been stuck in limbo for 200 years and now they could exchange energies with those who were working the board. Asked who that would be who would trade lives with the ones stuck in other dimensions, the party in limbo said "why YOU, of course." With that the patient and hubby burned the board and that was that. One should not parachute into lion country wearing a loin cloth. -- X.X., doctor, paranormal researcher

[Odd that doctor/paranormal researcher isn't convinced enough of his beliefs to allow himself to be named.]

Applause for your reasoned reaction to the ouija board "experiment"! The up-coming gig is a desperate, self-evident attempt at stimulating interest in a jaded audience. What else could the producers hope to achieve by such foolishness? They obviously either do not know or care about the obvious implications. --X.X., author

[Another that doesn't want to be named. This is getting tedious.]

Indeed, who is providing the triage for the borderline personalities that go sleepless in Seattle to Sioux City ... not to mention the potential for opening a portal for beings that go bump in the night that can't be readily closed? When we are dealing with millions of listeners, I shudder at the consequences; as with drug experiments, "set and setting" is the "X" factor that has to be managed and monitored closely. For example, a worst case scenario would be if a traumatic world event -- natural disaster -- happened to coincide with this "psychic surgery," and we lost power, then how would they bring post-op closure and comfort to the afflicted? To not do so is a form of malpractice and abuse of the airwaves! --X.X.X., psychologist, author

[If this psychologist is so concerned, why does he/she not wish to be named and stand behind comments?]

I have written about our youthful use of a Ouija board, and included a photo that clearly shows us using the board, with a demonic face peering in at us through the window! When a group of us were quietly and intently watching The Exorcist at its scariest moment a Ouija board jumped off a high living room shelf, and smashed itself to the floor! [Those conducting this experiment] need to grow up and get some serious paranormal sensitivity. They are NOT protecting their vulnerable audience. --X.X., psychic sensitive, author, radio/television personality

[Geeze! A psychic sensitive - a real expert, no doubt.]

The board is not the problem, the problem is the host of malevolent sprits waiting for gullible people to open doors that they do not understand. One must always be cautious doing so...the problem is those ignorant of the dangers and who may not recognize spirits for what they truly are (Satan's minions often appear as beings of light to mislead people, and such people do not recognize this until it is too late). I have cautioned [the host of the radio program]. As yourself and Sherry, I'm hoping "paranormal history" is not going to be made on a disastrous footnote. Add myself to the list of those who are going to be saying prayers the night of this experiment. Hopefully, the Creator will not allow anything serious to happen, but I still think nothing good will happen from this. --X.X.X., artist, paranormal researcher

[Another tediously invisible commentator.]

It's not the board, it's the user. BUT the board and the word "ouija" have a tremendous amount of "fear consciousness" around them because of the stories and taboos that have arisen though history, and many "undesirables" have linked themselves to that. We will be alert and ready as the "psychic paramedics" if we are needed. --X.X.X., psychic sensitive

[You got that right: a lot of "fear consciousness" produced by modern media to shut down a truly useful tool for accessing higher consciousness in the hands of a well-balanced and knowledgeable group.]

As regards my personal experience with the Ouija board and what I have seen as a result of its use, I would highly recommend against this adventure. --X.X., physicist and paranormal researcher

[Ooooh! A physicist and paranormal researcher! Funny thing, I happen to be married to one and he doesn't hide his identity, either.]

While some may argue that the Ouija Board can do no harm sitting on a closet shelf, we are concerned about what it can unleash from the closet of the unconsciousness or what it can activate from the shadows hovering around the psyche from the other dimensions. A so-called harmless instrument can, indeed, be harmful to the indiscriminate and unprepared participant in this most ancient ritual of spirit contact.
This last is a bit of a contradiction. Notice that it is acknowledged as a "most ancient ritual (sic) of spirit contact." It is not a ritual, it is a TOOL.

Anyway, listen to the broadcast linked above and if someone can transcribe it and post it, it will be most helpful.

More details on the alleged experiment, seems that it's Coast to Coast!

Well, that tells us that it is certainly a dumb idea and Rense is right about that. He just doesn't have enough info to properly inform readers of the pros and cons of the ouija board.

_http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/16.html

Tuesday May 15th, 2007
Listen: Windows Media Real Media
Secret Door III
Secret Door guests and Open Lines were intertwined in this impromptu evening. The first surprise guest was esoteric researcher Jordan Maxwell who advised George not to go ahead with his plan for an on-air Ouija board experiment. "It's not a door, it's... more >>
Host: George Noory
Apparently the "experiment" is in association with Rosemary Ellen Guiley, who I pegged long ago as disinfo:

On her blog:

DREAMS, GLOBAL MIND AND QUANTUM CONSCOUSNESS
Monday, June 4, 2007, 06:55 AM
I had the pleasure of being a return guest last night on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, to talk about dreams and their significance to global mind. In one hour, we covered considerable territory: precognitive dreaming, especially in relation to future major disasters; sharing dreams with other people; having contact with the dead in dreams; and dreams as the primary interface where thought, intention and inspiration meet manifestation.

You can download the show as a member of Streamlink by going to the Coast to Coast home page, www.coasttocoastam.com. If you visit today, hit “Listen to Last Night’s Show.

What a mess this was from the perspective of any listener who hoped to glean any balanced, useful information from it. I found it bizarre in how hard they were pushing against this "experiment" and also that they entertained all sorts of self-proclaimed, self-assured "psychics" as experts. If they knew so much about the psychic world they'd be less than confident in their "protection rituals." The appearances of these folks, as well as the unnamed people quoted, said a lot about Rense and Steiger. The whole lot came off as suffering from the "a little knowledge can be dangerous" syndrome -- partly informed, partly clueless, partly hysterical.

Depending on how it goes, they could end up associating any type of spirit-board contact with 'negative entities' thereby attempting to discredit the C's. That would be my best guess as to the 'why', thou im sure there are other objectives.

Cyre2067 said:
Depending on how it goes, they could end up associating any type of spirit-board contact with 'negative entities' thereby attempting to discredit the C's. That would be my best guess as to the 'why', thou im sure there are other objectives.
That is a possibility. Maybe it could just be a "scare" tactic.

Laura said:
Hopefully, somebody will transcribe and post it here
I would like to read the transcript. I tried listening to it, but all I could get bits and bits (I'm hearing impaired).

Ok, here's a rough transcript. If someone would be so kind as to read along while listening to it and do some checking/correcting that would be great.

JEFF Rense: Ok, and we're back. Now. We gotta do something that we don't do very often. Let's kinda get serious for a couple of minutes here, not terribly serious but serious enough and this is not a joke. There used to be a lot of games... I'm using games in the uh... well I'm being (don't recognize this word). There were a lot of sets of Ouija boards sold in this country. So when didit start Brad, twenties, thirties?

Brad Steiger: Hmm, Hmm.

JEFF::: Been around for a long time

BRAD: Long time but that's when it became the firste cycle of the (fad?)

JEFF::: Right. And then what happened? It kinda faded out, came back in the fifties and sixties didn't it?

BRAD: Came back in world war II, came back in world war II.

JEFF::: Because of so many people dying and... find a contact, with loved ones and so forth...

BRAD: Hmm.. that's right.

JEFF::: Yeah... makes sense. And then it came back... about eh... well what was... Hale Bopp, around the time that Hale Bopp i know there was some minor resurgence then and...

BRAD: Yeah, right, I mean it just kind of faded for a time... and then probably just within the last fifteen years or so....JEFF:: Right.] that people have begun playing with the Ouija board and we've, for twelve years now on this program, we have cautioned against the dark side of the paranormal. We've admitted... and we talk about UFO's, we talk about ghosts, we talk about spirit contact, but we never fail to caution about the dark side of the paranormal and if the program is nearly over and we haven't...

Sarah usually comes in and waves and says "don't forget, you know to have the caution, because this is very serious and I've received a number of critical e-mails from time to time that say... your too - I mean it's... the board it's nothing, it's just letters and so forth. Well, ah.... that's just simplistic you know that so I'll return it with another simplistic thing: guns don't kill people, people do. Well the Ouija board is an instrument that has the potential, not of itself, we've never believed there are demons and evil spirits in the board... but it's the vulnerable, the gullible, the spiritually weak. And here's another thing: the more you think you're invulnerable the more vulnerable you probably are!

JEFF::: Yeah, true.

BRAD: The stronger.. this is not... we've gone over this again and again. This is not a game. This is something serious.

JEFF::: And the word play shouldn't be used either. "We'll play with the Ouija board"

BRAD: Never, never, never.

JEFF::: When you mess around, trying to mind meld with the other side or connect with the other side, and this goes for people who think they’re channels as well, and clairvoyance and pulling in information as such, you don't know who you're connected up with, and we do know that it is well considered by many in the period of time that we are inhabiting in the paranormal research world that, the other side is full of pranksters.

BRAD: Absolutely.

JEFF::: Not all nice pranksters either.

BRAD: No, no, no.

JEFF::: So these who channel, we're not saying that channelling doesn't occur on some occasions, well I think it does, but they have no guarantee, about who they're connected with.

BRAD: No.

JEFF::: I mean the person could say and they always usually say on the other side they're some famous discarnate spirit but... come on... it's.... there's no way to know. And to play games with this kind of potential is really dumb. It's not smart and it's damn dangerous. So we've had stories on this program Brad and you...

BRAD: Oh... And Sherry and I have counseled hundreds between the two of us. And, you know, these are individuals who.. Eh.. some approached it as a game, which it isn't, as you've just said so rightly, and adventure, a spooky thing to do, even as a joke, and they suffered, you know, psychological, spiritual consequences.

Now, if you start doing something like this over the airwaves, you are really being irresponsible. Now, right now, you know, if we proposed that, we could have hundreds of thousands of people, if we just set up the scene, set up the suggestion that there's something, something in the room with them that they cannot see, if we proceeded with that, if we kept going, we would be irresponsible because there are the vulnerable, the gullible, the paranoid,JEFF::: and the weak] the highly sensitive.

This is not criticising anyone, this is not saying for those of you who think 'oh I wouldn't be susceptible', don't be too sure. As I said when you think you're really invulnerable, is when you're the most vulnerable. The paranoid, the suspicious, those who... and I get e-mails from... people are, right now, and not just when I'm on, JEFF::, I know you have dealt with this with other researchers... one of the main e-mails, the main category we get are people who believe they're under... and maybe they are, but they believe their under psychic attack.

JEFF::: Sure. They (inaudible), I think the veil is (inaudible) but I don't think we need that. I think there are a lot of people walking among us who have... eh.. I don't wanna say powers and abilities, but they have something about them that impact and influence other people. We know through the work of Dr William Tiller (?)BRAD: Right] that extreme emotion is expended by someone, that that room, the energy in the room is literally changed and is measurable for weeks afterward. This is science (?) fact. This is not a speculation.

BRAD: Dr Tiller is a solid physical physicist and he's done excellent work.

JEFF::: Tiller is one of the great geniuses of all time out of Stanford and anywhere else for that matter, but he'd say it is measurable. The psychic disturbance set up by severe emotional stress in any location lasts, it doesn't go away. And it does impact other people, it can be detected and they're doing it. This whole thing of non-local consciousness study now is extraordinarily exciting and sobering at the same time.

Now, what we're talking about here is our Ouija warning. We've put up a new edition of it, it's in the special feature under guests night, and it says Ouija warning, you can click on it and it says, so let me just read a little bit to you: It's a serious word of caution to those who would conduct an experiment with mass consciousness and the Ouija board. In spite of warnings, cautions, and protests against such a project, we have learned that within the next couple weeks a national radio program plans to broadcast an experiment with mass consciousness and the Ouija board. Now this isn't mass prayer, or mass positive thinking, nothing like that. We don't have a problem with that, that's good. That's good.

BRAD: That's good.

JEFF::: But those conduction this experiment hope to "make a bit of paranormal history". Well, they may never know how many lives they permanently destroy. And we're not joking.

BRAD: That's right.

JEFF::: We're not joking about this. There are people... we've had... What was it the woman’s sister or nephew or niece, somebody in a family was on the program here, who lost, oh his very close friend.

BRAD: A very close friend.

JEFF::: Nice young woman.

BRAD: This was in the late fifties.JEFF::: Yeah] And she's never been free of the psychological damage, in and out of hospitals, mental care centers, all of her life, because of one session.

JEFF::: Yeah. Let me tell you something else. We also know that when one even knocks back a beer, or has a drink or two, or does any mind altering substance, whatever it be legal, so called legal, or illegal, it will open the door for far easier access into your consciousness, your subconsciousness and your spirit, and those are very private places to the other side. So, when you're in an altered state you are in a vulnerable state even more so, so keep that in mind as well. And then, this is not a joke. Brad and Sherry, and others, have been studying this for an aweful long time and we know, through the stories we've heard on this program, with specificity, that this is a dangerous thing to do. I would go ahead and call it irresponsible…BRAD: I would too] …on a national media bases, not pointing fingers at anyone in particular… BRAD: No, no.] …I'm pointing a finger at a decision made probably by a number of people and a platform that eh.. frankly ought to know better, and professes to understand this field of the paranormal, but in reality seems to me to be out just to knock back a few ratings points here, and whatever. It's wrong. It's just wrong and that's the truth. And we put up the warnings that Brad and Sherry got from some of the worlds foremost paranormal researchers. You can read them. And just understand what we're talking about is absolutely legitimate, we're not joking, this is not some reaction, we're not playing sour grapes, we could do this, we could have done this ten twelve years ago. BRAD: That's right.] We will never do it.BRAD: Never.] Ever. There's so many other things in the paranormal field that are worthy of a national radio audience. This is at the bottom of the list. I don't understand it except if it's an attempt at ratings grab. Maybe it's sweep (?) week I don't know.

BRAD: The majority (inaudible) the pre-eminent researchers and some just answered with a word or two about rage and disgust so it's... we did not include in this posting.

JEFF::: Ok, when we come back we'll read a couple of those and maybe we'll open the phone lines and see if you folks have a comment or two about Ouija boards that's fine, we don't do many calls around here, but we'd be glad to do that and our calling number is 800-2599231. 800-2599231 JEFF: Rense with Brad Steiger on thursday the 12th and we shall continue.

JEFF::: Ok, right back with you, Brad and I are gonna do something we don't do too often here but this is very important. It has to do with the other side, or perhaps this other side isn't so other after all... It's.. it's a... it's here. It has to do with contacting or attempting to contact the spiritual among us through the Ouija board and as you heard in the last hour there's a big national "experiment" going to be mounted shortly. We caution against it, we urge you not to listen, not to participate, and in fact probably I would say personally urge the program to drop it. It just isn't worth it.

BRAD: I wish they would.

JEFF::: They will never know how many lives have been negatively impacted. They will never know. There is no way to know. Someone who is on SSRI's (?), anti-depressants, might do this and kill themselves. That's easily within the realm of possibilities, it's not a joke. We're not exaggerating here at all. BRAD: No.] So, eh... here's some of the response that Brad will read now from some of the people that he and Sherry contacted about this purported Ouija experiment. You wanna read a couple of those?

BRAD: Well, I think this one from a psychologist as well as best selling author is an interesting point:

"Indeed, who is providing the triage for the borderline personality that goes sleepless in Seattle to Souix city. Not to mention the potential for opening a portal for beings that go bump in' the night, that can't be readily closed. When we are dealing with millions of listeners, I shudder at the consequences. As with drug experiments, set and setting is the x-factor that has to be managed and monitored closely. For example, now think of this, a worse case scenario would be if a traumatic world event, natural disaster, happened to coincide with this psychic experiment, and we lost power. Then how would they bring post-op closure and comfort to the afflicted? To not do so is a form of malpractice and abuse of the airwaves."
JEFF::: I concur, I mean this isn't some kind of ambushed journalism on Fox TV, this is something that eh.. it's the old expression: you don't mess with mother nature BRAD: No.] Mother nature oversees all of it, this side, the other side, we're talking about the oneness of the universe and the ultimate power, whatever it is BRAD: Whatever it is.] (inaudible) …personified, it doesn't matter.

A very well known sociologist said: I suspect that a large percentage of listeners will be vulnerable and gullible. I suspect that this experiment will have a huge negative effect, real or imagined. This program has done many things in the past that I have thought were dangerous to the unbalanced among those who listened to the show. But this takes the cake.

BRAD: Another very eminent paranormal researcher says

"All cases where we have been contacted about problems with nasty spirits were a result of using the Ouija board.
JEFF::: Wow, all cases.] While the board may not be harmful for some, it just takes one time to open the portal, which is the case we were discussing before, JEFF::. One time to open the portal as to allow low level spirits into ones home. We are totally against it (that's an experiment?) …not from a religious standpoint, but from a practical level. it just invites trouble.

Now whether you believe this is not, this is this paranormal researcher, very prominent. We believe the living have no power over the dead. So once these low level spirits enter a home, there's no way to banish them. Every time exorcism is attempted the spirits become more angry, still remain in the home, but now they have become more malicious.

JEFF::: Now, these are folks.. the best I've.. we haven't identified them. You know us well enough. We tell you these are the best, this is the best group that Brad and Sherry could contact, and they've been at it a long time.

BRAD: Now, this one's form a doctor who also is interested in the paranormal, does some research, but he's primarily a doctor. This is not smart at all, he says.

It is best to not listen to the program. Good people have tried to warn against the experiment. I once saw a patient who used the board with her husband. The contact was clear and concise. The party, the entity on the other side, that there had been stuck in limbo for two hundred years, and now they could exchange energies with those who were working the board, asked, who that would be, who trade lives with the ones stuck in other dimension? The entity in limbo said: why you of course? With that the patient and hubby burnt the board and that was that.
Now this is his final comment on this experiment. He says: One should not parachute into lion-country wearing only a loin cloth.

JEFF::: Yeah. Well said.

BRAD: Yeah, hahaha.

JEFF::: Very well said... a psychic loin cloth as it were. Another one said: Applause, writing to Brad and Sherry, for a reasoned reaction to the Ouija board experiment. This upcoming gig is a desperate, self-evident attempt at stimulating interest in a jaded (?) audience. What else could the producers hope to achieve by such foolishness. They obviously either do not know or care about the obvious implications. These are all fair critiques, these are all fair responses. There's nothing excessive, nothing contrived here at all. Nothing.

BRAD: This is about... this is by a psychic sensitive, author of many books and appears on radio and television regularly... says:

I have written about our youthful use of a Ouija board, and included a photo that clearly shows us using the board, with a demonic face peering in at us through the window! When a group of us were quietly and intently watching The Exorcist at its scariest moment a Ouija board jumped off a high living room shelf, and smashed itself to the floor! [Those conducting this experiment] need to grow up and get some serious paranormal sensitivity. They are NOT protecting their vulnerable audience.
JEFF::: See that's my big deal here that the audience is really being left out in the open…. BRAD: On their own, haha] …utterly exposed. Uh, yeah and there will be, there will be, I can just about guarantee, I can almost with certainty guarantee it, there will be people who will be damaged by this.

BRAD: I'm afraid so.

JEFF::: And I don't want to say it.

BRAD: No, I don't either. Here's one more we'll just read one more:

The board is not the problem, the problem is the host of malevolent sprits waiting for gullible people to open doors that they do not understand. One must always be cautious doing so...the problem is those ignorant of the dangers and who may not recognize spirits for what they truly are (Satan's minions often appear as beings of light to mislead people, and such people do not recognize this until it is too late). I have cautioned [the host of the radio program]. As yourself and Sherry, I'm hoping "paranormal history" is not going to be made on a disastrous footnote. Add myself to the list of those who are going to be saying prayers the night of this experiment. Hopefully, the Creator will not allow anything serious to happen, but I still think nothing good will happen from this.
JEFF::: No, I don't know how anything good could, and again no one will know about the bad. There are so many people who live lives of loneliness and confusion, my god, think of them all, shut ins and (?) who are gonna play around with this now and eh...and they're all on their meds, eh whatever.

BRAD: And again, I'm certain that people who experiment will feel that they've surrounded with light and they've prepared the audience...

JEFF::: No there is no defence like that it doesn't work in this case.

BRAD: No it doesn't, hahahaha... you have to be experienced, you have to have studied, you have to have discernment, you don't just (word?) something like this. I mean, of course, there again, I'll emphasize, we're not naive that the board is somehow possessed and has evil in it, but it's the mind, the unconsciousness. What can be activated from the shadows, that are just hovering around on the other dimension. Ok, you can call it a harmless instrument, but it can be harmful to the indiscriminate, the unprepared, who will participate in really, a very ancient ritual of spirit contact.

JEFF::: That's what it is. Ok, we'll pause and be back, we've got callers holding and we'll get to you right away. 800-2599231 toll free 800-2599231 if you have a comment or question, we'll be happy to take it. Next.
This is up to 22 minutes 40 seconds into it. Please feel free continue transcription. I hope I have time in the upcoming days to do more myself.

There are a lot of letters in this first part of this Rense radio show that are also posted on their 'Ouija warning page'.

It also smells to me as an attack on the use of Ouija boards and channeling, sort of a countermeasure against the exposure that the C2C show could be giving to the subject. I mean, they're telling all this nonsense about dangers to "the vulnerable, the gullible and the spiritually weak" listeners (a lot of emotionally laden words) where there is, imho, clearly no danger in listening to the show. Seems to me they just want to get as many would be listeners as they can to not listen to the show. And to get them to be afraid of anything to do with Ouija boards.

And all those stories about people having bad experiences with such a board in all those letters. What is it they're objecting to with that? The C2C radio show giving people the idea they could use the board themselves? And then, the inexperienced using the board getting harmed badly as they say? Could be... but why not let the C2C people warn their own listeners and just leave it at that? It's their experiment after all. And can I say (seriously, can I say this or am I ill informed about the psychological makeup of JEFF:: Rense): When did Rense start caring about people other than himself?

So what is it that they're fighting against? The C2C radio show? I see no motive there, but of course I could be missing a lot of information. The only thing I can come up with, as Cyre already did, is that they're trying to discredit using, or the usefulness of, Ouija boards and by association channeling, and by association Laura and the C's. Can't have too many people reading her books and the signs page after all. Probably can't have too many people using the Ouija board either. Just my two cents.

I will be listening to that radio show... Wow, just checked the schedule at C2C, and it seems they're not going to go through with it:

_http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/schedule.html

Wednesday, July 25
Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Jordan Maxwell, Edward Cornelius and Bruce Goldberg discuss the history and implications of the Ouija Board, as George contemplates whether to go ahead with his planned experiment.
[post edited to continue the transcript and post some additional comment]

Laura's NOTE: I edited for spelling and formatting.

Back
Top Bottom