Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Rense.com on Ouija Board on C2C

Well, I didn't have the time to listen to the C2C show, but apparently they didn't do "the Ouija board experiment" after all.

_http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/07/25.html

Wednesday July 25th, 2007

Host
George Noory

Guests
Jerry Edward Cornelius, Stoker Hunt, Dr. Bruce Goldberg, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Jordan Maxwell

Recap
Ouija Board Special

During Wednesday's Ouija Board Special, an incredible guest line-up delved into the history and practice of the Ouija board, as well as helped George make an important decision regarding his experiment.

Archbishop James Long appeared briefly towards the start of the program to tell George about some recent misfortunes that have befallen his family. Long believes these tragedies are the result of his 7/16/07 Coast appearance, when he spoke about demons, exorcism, and tonight's planned Ouija board experiment.

First hour guest Jerry Edward Cornelius talked about his book, Aleister Crowley and the Ouija Board, which takes a positive perspective on Ouija boards. According to Cornelius, Crowley promoted the use of the board, writing papers on the subject and teaching his students how to use it. Cornelius maintains that Crowley never used the board for evil purposes. He also pointed out that whatever baggage an individual brings to the board it will fulfill.

At the beginning of the second hour, George welcomed Ouija: The Most Dangerous Game author Stoker Hunt, who offered his view on the topic. The Ouija board is not a game, he warned, it is a psychic tool that can induce psychoses in those who use it.

Next, joining George from a 'special room' were Bruce Goldberg, Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Jordan Maxwell, who discussed the implications of using the Ouija board. Goldberg and Guiley fully supported George's experiment (Guiley actually brought in the board to be used), as they saw it as a way to educate the public about the Ouija board and spirit communications. The two, however, did not advocate its use among non-professionals. Maxwell was vehemently against it.

Goldberg invoked 'white light' protection on the proceedings. Then, George shared some personal details from a near death experience he had seven years ago. After taking many things into consideration, George decided not to go through with his Ouija board experiment. In the last hour, callers reacted to George's decision.
I'm not a subscriber of C2C so I can't listen to it. I think only live-streaming is available to non-subscribers.

The Mechanic quoting C2C website said:
The Ouija board is not a game, he warned, it is a psychic tool that can induce psychoses in those who use it.
Fact is, in 25 years of doing hypnotherapy I never once saw a case where using the ouija board induced psychosis, but I saw many cases where attempting to channel via meditation or "contacting inner guides" or even "surrounding the self with love and light" DID bring on spirit attachments which led to pseudo-psychotic behavior.

I never heard of Crowley using the board, but he is right, you only get out of it what is inside YOU. In that sense, it can be a valuable tool for working through all your unconscious thought loops. I've also used it as a means of spirit therapy for "lost spirits."

Although it's been a while since I worked on this, due to various circumstances, I meant to finish this, so here it is... from 36:45 to the end:

JEFF: Ok and we're back, we're talking about the Ouija board, O-U-I-J-A, and... interesting quote uh... see if I can find it in a minute here.. but this, this word itself seems to come from... the best guess is the French word 'oui' and the German-Dutch word 'ja' also meaning an affirmative or 'yes' so...

BRAD: Yesyes.

JEFF: ... yesyes. The first historical mention of something resembling a Ouija board was found in China around 1200 B.C., a divination method known as Fu Ji. Other sources claim that according to a French historical account of the philosopher Pythagoras, in 540 B.C. his sect would conduct seances at "a mystic table, moving on wheels, moved towards signs, which the philosopher and his pupil, Philolaus, interpreted to the audience as being revelations supposedly from an unseen world."

BRAD: Such as what we call table wrapping in more recent times.

JEFF: Yeah interesting. There's a quote here I'm trying to find. See if I can find it here. Mm... not yet. In 1944, occultist Manly P. Hall, the founder of the Philosophical Research Society and an early authority on the occult in the 20th century, stated in Horizon magazine that, "during the last 20-25 years I have had considerable personal experience with persons who have complicated their lives through dabbling with the Ouija board. [BRAD: Hm hm.] Manly P. Hall! Out of every hundred such cases, at least 95 are worse off for their experience." He went on to say that, "I know of broken homes, estranged families, and even suicides that can be traced directly back to this source." Manly P. Hall. So you folks are going to play around with the lives of hundreds of thousands and maybe millions of people, may end up killing some of them. Mmmkay! So all your platitudes about how it's just an experiment are bullshit. So you better get serious, and if you don't listen to us tonight, god help you. Because you're playing with peoples lives.

BRAD: You know you can give all the rules, you can give all the protections, but how many teenagers are going to practice that at the next slumber party? Are just gonna bring out the board, then start contacting someone from the other side. It's just.. and... you don't just cross yourself, you don't just mumble a prayer, you really have to be experienced and I say that to all young people who contact "I wanna be a ghost buster!", "I don't wanna be..". This is not just reading a book and listening to us on the radio or watching a special on history channel. This is serious business. Exploring the paranormal. Going to a movie, listening to a program, that's one thing. But if you really decide you're going to become a participant, you have to study! You have to really discipline yourself, you have to know yourself! This is serious business, and I cannot emphasize that enough!

JEFF: I think we've done as good a job as we can to warn people, and I hope all of you out there will spread this around. Uhm, spread the news that uh... you know we and others and I.. we're not leaving anybody out here, we're including all of you. Edgar Cayce even called them dangerous ok? So if you don't like Manley Hall, Edgar Casey... the warnings are all over the map! It's not just a few people. So... a former medical director of the State Insane Asylum of New Jersey doctor Curry stated that the Ouija board was a dangerous factor in unbalancing the mind and believed that if their popularity persisted insane asylums would be filled with people who used them. And I... I think we've made the point so...

BRAD: I hope so.

JEFF: Yeah. Well, we can't do any better than that. But eh.. You know, even if there's a one percent change that this is gonna screw somebody up, it shouldn't be done. It's just... I don't know.

BRAD: This is not within you, to do such a thing.

JEFF: Awww. It's irresponsible, and then some.

BRAD: And then some.

JEFF: Speaking of your next book, what is it again? And it's coming out in time for our special time of the year?

BRAD: That will probably be our second special time of the year, that should be on around fall, in time for Christmas. Real ghosts... excuse me, real angels...

JEFF: We did that, we did that.

BRAD: Right, right, we did that. And then in time for Halloween will be Shadow World that's going to come out.

JEFF: I can't wait. Alright. What about ghost flashers? Is that coming out?

BRAD: No... here again.. I don't want anything to do with ghost flashers haha!

JEFF: Well they... You know they're still on Hollywood street corners some of those blonds that never made it into... It's like.. what was here name? That one woman who jumped of the H in the Hollywood sign, the platinum blond who couldn't get the... Her name was Entwisle.

BRAD: But then, part of what we're talking about you know is succubi and incubi.

JEFF: Yeah.

BRAD: Those are the spirit flashers.

JEFF: Alright let's say our musical good night, and we'll be right back.

<random music>

JEFF: One more note on this. Did you ever know the psychic Suzy Smith?

BRAD: I did indeed.

JEFF: Well she did say in her biography, she said "Warn people away from the Ouija and from automatic writing! I experienced many of the worst problems of such involvement. Had I been forewarned by reading that such efforts might cause one to run the risk of being mentally disturbed I might have been more wary." Additionally the late Roman Catholic priest Malichy Martin believed that talking boards are dangerous and claimed that by using these devices a person opens themselves to demonic oppression or even possession, topics upon which Martin spoke and wrote extensively for many many years. So, ok?

BRAD: Ok. And even if your not into demons and spirits and psychological, mental weakness, vulnerability, suggestibility... people are much suggestible than... even those who think they are invulnerable think they are.

JEFF: Hm, good luck. Again, not a fun game, not something to be played with. And we suggest you listen to something else that night. Pick a Brad and Sherry Steiger book, and read it, and truly enrich yourself. Do something with your kids, whatever. Have a good time. We are roaring up on Friday the 13th tomorrow. And we would caution you to have a good day, be careful, remember Mercury is in retro which means communications and interpersonal relationships can be a little more tricky than usual. Don't mean they have to be. But eh... there's something to it, I don't know what. My friend, you have a wonderful weekend, give the lady a big hug.

BRAD: Will do, and you take care brother.

JEFF: Okay, talk to you soon.

BRAD: Blessings to all.

JEFF: And all of you take care of yourselves as well, thanks for choosing to spend your time here tonight. We'll be with you of course at rense.com and in the archives, 24/7. See you then.
Note: edited for spelling.

Oh brother! Just when I thought it couldn't get any sappier.

Sappy.. gee, spot on!

from _http://hyperdictionary.com/search.aspx?define=sappy (which is a pretty good online dictionary btw)

WordNet Dictionary
1. [adj] abounding in sap; "sappy maple trees"; "sappy kindling wood"
2. [adj] (informal terms) "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going"; "wore a goofy hat"; "a silly idea"; "some wacky plan for selling more books"
:)

Webster's 1913 Dictionary
\Sap"py\, a. [Compar. {Sappier}; superl. {Sappiest}.]
[From 1st {Sap}.]
1. Abounding with sap; full of sap; juicy; succulent.
I hope it was entertaining to read those people talk a load of hooey about Ouija boards and ghosts and what not, but after listening to them speaking the hooey for about an hour I think I need a bucket :D

I mean the whole 'air' of importance about warning all those poor helpless souls that have no protection in the world filled with all kind of dangerous things such as ghosts and Ouija boards. And at the end, right after the last promoting of Brads' books that are due, this:

Jeff Rense show said:
JEFF: I can't wait. Alright. What about ghost flashers? Is that coming out?

BRAD: No... here again.. I don't want anything to do with ghost flashers haha!

JEFF: Well they... You know they're still on Hollywood street corners some of those blonds that never made it into...
Hhmmm... Yet another horribly failed joke. I keep wondering, this guy knows he's talking nonsense right?

Good night!

Well, the whole thing has inspired me! I think I will write a little instruction guide for the safe use of the ouija board!

Spook psy-op Health Freedom USA promotes new pandemic scare

Jeff Rense persists in promoting the efforts of Rima Laibow and her husband, Major General Albert Stubblebine's phony natural health advocacy agenda. I have sent Rense, on two occasions, information, that if considered should be enough to give pause to any further support of Health Freedom USA, but he apparently either did not look at the information, or...

For those who do not know about this dubious organization, there is a forum thread that discusses it, here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8395

Dr Mathias Rath's organization, which has seriously organized and stalled full implementation of CODEX Alimentarius in Europe for the past 20 years also has some enlightening observations on Rima and Al:
_http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_ … beware.htm
_http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_ … neral.html

Here is the latest fear mongering from the "spoon benders":

How To Protect Yourself
In A Pandemic
Dr. Rima Laibow, MD
Natural Solutions Foundation
8-4-8

1. Introduction
2. Memorandum from NBC Protection Expert (Quarantine)
3. Fourteen Preparedness Points
4. Other Preparedness Steps

Introduction

Natural Solutions Foundation has recently identified a potential for the near-term release of a Weaponized Avian Flu. You can read about our analysis at: _http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=750 - however, in this posting we concentrate on what you can do about the threat. While the threats are many, we know the solutions are natural

We received the following information for the Health Freedom eAlert

This information was provided to us from a retired NBC government. employee (NBC = Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical).

Since retirement, he has gone on to teach preparations to people on warfare and pandemics. He is also a CERT trainer and travels abroad to teach other countries what to do in earthquakes and other natural disasters.

Please take advantage of what this man has to offer, as we forward his information, with his blessings, to you.

Quarantine, Quarantine, Quarantine

I have been asked repeatedly about how to quarantine properly and so this private memorandum is being written to respond to that question.

The first thing we need to consider is why we are quarantining. Remember quarantine is due to a biological event and not a chemical or nuclear incident. For these last two you should be sheltering in place. A proper quarantine will protect you from what ever it is you are trying to protect against, henceforth there will be discussing different stages of quarantine.

1. The first and most basic stage is to go home lock the doors and stay there. DO NOT try to seal up your home with duct tape and plastic as you will not have enough oxygen to breathe within a very short time. This method is used for chemical events where you need to be indoors for a very short period of time. Most quarantines will last days if not weeks and months. At this stage you can actually go out in to your front yard or back yard and breathe the air just fine just as long as you do not breathe someone else's air that might be infected with an airborne communicable disease or virus. This could include certain animals and insects, all depending on the biological involved.

All infected people should remain a good distance (minimum 20 feet) away from you and anyone else sheltering with you. Anyone (again including certain animals and some insects) that has been in a possibly infected area should be kept separate (quarantined separate) from you until they have sought proper medical attention (if it is available) and been cleared or they have run the course of waiting the required length of time to be sure that symptoms will or will not show up.

Remember in most biologicals symptoms do not show up for several days.

(Note from NSF - we have been examining the historical record for latency and infectious periods (for example, for the 1918 pandemic and for the unweaponized Avian Flu). The latency period could be up to 2 weeks. Our current best estimate is that people will start to notice symptoms as soon as a week after disbursal of the pathogen; the disease will, if especially virulent, cause death within 72 hours of first symptoms. For example, if the pathogen were released, say, on August 23rd, people would start to notice symptoms by the end of the Labor Day Holiday (Labor Day is September 1st this year). By the time most students are back in school, say, September 5th, the media would begin to notice and the public authorities would be empowered to act, we suspect, within 72 hours of mass media notice (we believe the alternative media might "get wind" of the impending pandemic a day or a half day earlier). That brings us to September 8th. We can expect national "lock down" and Martial Law within a day or two, as people panic to obtain food and protection. End of Internet communications; possibly of telephone as well. We note that the "Pandemic Avian Flu Vaccine" is scheduled to be delivered to the United States from the Chinese pharmaceutical plant where it is being made during August.)

For mothers and other care givers wishing to attend infected persons, especially children, during this time, a full biological protection mask, gown, and gloves should be used and then disposed of properly. This really should be avoided at all costs but trying to tell a mother she cannot care for her children is sometimes near to impossible. Exposure time should be set at a bare minimum. The proper shielding garments to be worn would be a disposable non-breathable (Tyvek) suit (available at most paints stores), a tight fitting (with two straps) N-95 or N-100 dust mask, and latex or rubber gloves. All of this needs to be disposable. A better face mask with biological filters is suggested.

It is important to remain quarantined for the suggest length of time that the certain biological requires. This will vary from biological to biological. This means no going to the store or to work or church or school or . . . STAY HOME.

2. The second stage is for more serious conditions where being around certain biologicals, even on the other side of a locked door, posses a more serious problem. Usually at this stage a gas mask with a biological filter is needed instead of a simple N-95 dust mask. Be wary of official warnings as when to move to this level.

3. The third stage is the most serious and nothing other than a level one suit is necessary. Again be wary of official warning as when to move to this level although the common citizen should never be involved with such procedures that would require this level.

What more can I say about this other than . . . STAY HOME. If you prepare now you can do this. It really is not that hard.

Fourteen Point Plan

1. Have a Family Call-out Plan. When the pandemic starts, activate the Call-out plan - calls out to every family member to get everyone home ASAP.

2. If still on the road and/or in public, pull out gas mask, with bio-filter, from kit in auto.

3. Keep radio tuned to local stations you trust for local updates.

4. Upon arriving home, start quarantine process by bringing everyone inside including pets.

5. Put a "Quarantine" sign on front door.

6. Start bio-in-house filter.

7. Set up decontamination station in garage with drapes, shower, gloves, masks, and gowns.

8. Set up isolation rooms for possible sick family members and guests

9. Start everyone on immune system boosters. [Note from NSF: see _www.Organics4U.org to find some good natural solutions to immune system support. We believe the alleged "Pandemic Avian Flu Vaccine" may very well be dangerous and would be very careful about voluntarily receiving it.]

10. (a) Check all electrical (solar, 12 volt, and battery) systems in case of loss of power.

(b) Check water supplies, have everyone shower daily until loss of water pressure.

(c) Check on possibility of working from home.

11. Request over the phone for advanced homework assignments for school age children to be sent over the Internet

12. Check with contacts you trust for updates on problem.

13. Call your neighbors, on the phone, for distribution of information sheets to neighbors upon confirmation of problem.

14. Prepare to pull out alternative heating/cooking/lighting/sanitation measures to be used.

[Some language has been modified to fit our format.]
[entire section of active links was removed by moderator - Rabelais please deactivate or remove such links in the future before posting]

The latest on Rense:

Rense.com Now Under
Severe, Routine Attack
9-3-8

We are being regularly hacked and taken down by the dark side. We cannot trace the exact point of
origin but these are highest level ops...of that there is no question. We are back up now and
profoundly appreciate your support. No other world news service is being assaulted like this so we
know rense.com and all those who support its Freedom of Speech and freedom of journalistic inquiry
are directly on and over the target. Thank you for your kind emails and gracious patience. We ARE
taking more steps to upgrade our security but the opposition is literally the top of the Westen
power structure seeking to remake America in its image. Something I am dedicated to opposing to the
last. - Jeff Rense

Imitating sott.net once again...

Laura said:
Imitating sott.net once again...

...whilst completely blowing his cover, by carrying prominent sponsorship from the well known purveyor of the "Most Powerful Spiritual Development Tool Ever Created" :/ :cry:

Jay Weidner seems to have come onboard with Rense openly. This is most interesting considering Weidner's connections and various suspicions about Rense and his connections: One wonders about the title, of course, since SOTT has "The World For People Who Think" as a catchphrase at the top of the page. Also, the opening question is lifted straight from my own frequent remarks. I can assure you that the PTB and the MSM are NOT afraid of Jeff Rense. He wouldn't be so well advertised and promoted on the net, including google, if they were afraid of him. Additionally, he would not be listed as a "prime misinformations" site by the State Department if they were afraid of him.

If anyone was really afraid of Jeff Rense, they would do to him what they do to sott - suppress him on google and blacklist him on other alt news sites. They would write articles in Popular Mechanics and Scientific American and make sure to assiduously avoid mentioning his name or his site. I could go on, but you get the idea. It seems that what has happened is that the PTB cointelpro gang have been assigned to shore up Jeff Rense using the very things we have pointed out about their strategies, and making those claims on Rense's behalf. Well, never let it be said that they don't learn from their mistakes.

Rebellion of the Intelligent:
Jeff Rense and the Internet
By Jay Weidner

Why are the MSM and the people who run this place so afraid of Jeff Rense?
How can one guy running a single web site be such a threat to the most
powerful forces on the planet?

The answer goes beyond the excellent journalistic skills he brings to the
site. It goes beyond the incredible daily revelations that he somehow manages
to present in a coherent and understandable fashion.

What Jeff Rense and his site have achieved is more easily understood by a
close study of a political movement that is only becoming apparent now. It is
a completely new trend that this planet has never witnessed before. Before
it is through this emerging movement will have kicked the legs out from under
our failed society. As you will see this force cannot be stopped.

Before the advent of the Internet people were divided along the lines of
race, creed, class, color, religion, sex and location. This made it easy for
politicians to carve us up by playing one side against another. This made it
easy for the Controllers to manipulate us.

But in the last few years this model of demographics has not only been
completely undermined, it has nearly been destroyed. The weapons that decimated
this old view of how we think and live are the Internet and more specifically
sites like rense.com.

The way that the Internet has changed the game can give one a glimpse into
the newly emerging 'McCluhanesque' reality that is going to soon overwhelm our
politics, our lives and our future.

On the Internet the old paradigm of demographic reality no longer divide us.
Instead of divisions based on old models like race, ethnicity, religion or
the neighborhood where you lived, the Internet is divided by just two
streams: Interests and Intellect.

No one knows who you are on the web. It doesn't give a damn about your
race, creed, color, whatever, unless those subjects are your interests. The
archaic and arbitrary borders, like race, creed and color that used to separate
us are being replaced by new and much more profound alliances.

These new alliances will be the catalyst for a revolution that will sweep
the world. And this is where Jeff Rense comes in. What Jeff has done is that
he has created a web site that is so smart, so ballsy and so informative that
there is a massive re-education happening underneath the surface.

The ones being re-educated are the smartest and the most intelligent of us.
That is why the next revolution will be a rebellion of the intelligent.

Smart people are also busy people. They don't have time to riffle through
hundreds of web sites everyday looking for the news that they desire. Jeff
Rense has solved this dilemma and created a one stop-shopping zone for the most
intelligent of the population. They don't agree with everything on the
site but they do appreciate the spectrum of revealing stories and information
that he provides.

If this goes on – and it will - there will be a revolution. Hopefully it
will not be a violent revolution, but it is coming never the less.
And this rebellion will be by the smartest people on the planet. The
rebellion of the intelligent will not be found in Gallup polls; there will be
little mention of this phenomenon in the media. In fact there is almost no one
who actually understands the cultural change that is occurring right in front
of us.

Smart people in the United States and the world are waking up to what is
really going on. And they are not happy about it. Beginning with 9-11 the
smartest people found that all of their suspicions were true. It is that
realization which will be the catalyst for this forthcoming change.

And so this is why the Controllers are afraid of Jeff Rense. This is why
they attack his site and call him names. He is the consummate journalist in the
tradition of the great muckrakers through out the history of our country.
The difference between those great journalists and Jeff Rense is the
Internet. Now we can all read and understand what is happening instantaneously.
There is another time in history where something of this magnitude occurred.
The last time that a reformation took place that even approaches the one
that is happening now began in 1440 when Johannes Gutenberg invented the
printing press. Naturally, being a good Christian, the first thing that Gutenberg
published was the Bible.

But soon word got out and there were other printing presses. The De Medici
family began printing other items of interest than just the Good Book. One
of these volumes being the Corpus Hermeticum, which was ancient sacred and
alchemical texts, translated from the Greek and Arabic.

The real results of Gutenberg's invention were two-fold.

The first had to do with the mass printing of the Bible. This single act
undercut the Church's established authority and for the first time in
Christian, European history anyone could read the Bible.

The printing press is what gave rise to Martin Luther and the entire
Protestant rebellion.

The second result of the printing press was the publishing of the Corpus
Heremticum. These ancient alchemical and hermetic texts fueled the Neo-Platonic
revolution that later became the European Renaissance.

Gutenberg had no idea that his invention would shake the very foundations of
European society.

But it did.

In the 1950's John Von Neumann and his friends invented the first computer.
This was the ENIAC and it was huge and used tremendous amounts of
electricity. By 1965 IBM had created the first business computers and by the late
1970Õs the personal computer was born.

The Pentagon invented the first Internet for military purposes. Like
Gutenberg's printing the Bible, the military's initial use of the Internet was
evidence of who was in power at the time of the invention.

The Internet will undermine everything around us just as surely as
Gutenberg's printing press did.

The Internet is Gutenberg's printing press multiplied by a few million.
The mass realization of what we have done to ourselves will shake the old
structures that have held us together. Already they have developed fissures
and their collapse is imminent. Each day brings us closer to the moment when
enough intelligent people actually figure out exactly what is going on and do
something about it.

At this moment it is difficult to say what will happen and when. The kettle
had been boiling for a long time and it appears as if the lid is going to
fly off at any moment.

But make no mistake. The Smart revolution is coming. It is only a matter
of time now.

And this will not be a socialist revolution, or a rebellion of the workers.

This will not be a war between classes or races.

This will be a rebellion of the intelligent.

And that is why the Controllers are so afraid of Jeff Rense. They know
that they cannot put the genie back in the bottle. They know that they cannot
afford to make Jeff Rense a martyr.

They know that he has shown the way towards a larger truth that can no
longer be denied. They know that his bravery is a beacon of light to all of us.
The next stage is up to us.

A "rebellion of the intelligent"?

Not a mention about the most pressing problem of humanity: psychopaths vs normal people. And Jeff Rense a "beacon of light"??? Hmmm... doesn't SOTT talk about being a "Lighthouse".

Methinks that the PTB really ARE up in arms about SOTT and Jeff Rense is their answer.

And there's more (a correspondent is sending this stuff to me):

Rense Attacks And The Future Of Free Speech

By Brother Nathanael
Real Jew News.com
9-15-8

DURING THE RECENT ATTACKS against Rense.com, I found myself asking this
question: "Where else can I find factual news and insightful commentary on the
Internet or elsewhere?" Answer: Nowhere in one place like Rense.

Truly, Rense.com offers us all an alternative (read: REAL) news site in the
midst of watered-down, suppressed, and distorted, corrupted news venues,
whether on the Internet, TV, newspapers, or radio.

I, myself, fell victim last week to the Zionist assault on Free Speech, when
my site, Real Jew News, was shut down for 3 days due to pressure put upon my
2nd Web Hosting Company from the Zionist Lobby Group known as the Anti
Defamation League (ADL). Last month, the Simon Wiesenthal Center pressured my
original Web Hosting Company to shut my site, Real Jew News, down.

The Internet is indeed the last bastion of Free Speech to be found in
today's Zionist-occupied Western press & media. But this may not be for long if the
Zionist Lobby Groups have their way.

"Hate Speech Laws" are now operative in 45 states - and with the powerful
influence of the ADL & the Simon Wiesenthal Center, the Internet could very
well be the next stop for criminalizing our First Amendment Rights - all in the
name of "hate speech."

Our freedoms must not be taken for granted. Freedom, and all other lofty
aspirations that prevent mankind from turning into senseless animals &
automatons, must be fought for. I salute Jeff Rense, who in his announcement regarding
the attacks on his site, made this declaration:

"The opposition is literally the top of the Western power structure seeking
to remake America in its image. Something I am dedicated to opposing to the
last."

And I too, dear Jeff, join you in opposing to the very last, those who would
remake us all into their own Western-Zionist image. Yes, Jeff, to the very
last...

Brother Nathanael
Real Jew News

Speaking of psychopaths...

article said:
And I too, dear Jeff, join you in opposing to the very last, those who would
remake us all into their own Western-Zionist image. Yes, Jeff, to the very
last...

I love how he repeated it almost like he imagined Jeff saying, "What? To the very last? Say it ain't so! Maybe you mean to the very next-to-last? Sorta last? The diet cola of last?". Well, when Bush says "to the very last" he means to the very last dead non-psychopath, so maybe these guys mean the same thing.

But why does all of that come off like something from a bad high school play? I'm almost waiting for the line "... and together they went on to slay the dragon and save the fairy princess". Bush also talks about opposing evil to the very last and protecting freedoms and all that, but so what? It's funny that Rense's enemies treat him just like Bush's enemies treat Bush. They empower him and simultaneously shoot themselves in the foot. Just like "Al Qaeda" working hard to help Bush and his cronies get more power, money, land, and control. Just like the Palestinian "terrorists" are ensuring the destruction of Palestine and empowerment/growth of Israel. On the one hand we're told all these "bad guys" are very smart and extremely powerful/dangerous, on the other hand, they do some of the most self-defeating and stupidest things imaginable. Same with Rense and how he's treated by the "PTB", his "sworn enemies". Not only is Rense avoiding the truth like a dung beetle avoids anything that's.. well, not dung, but his "enemies" are clearly very thankful to him for this, and it shows.

It's the same exact pattern! As the C's say, once you have truly learned the program, just plug it in!

By Brother Nathanael
Real Jew News.com
9-15-8

If Jeff Rense ever saw Brother Nathanael in action _http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=9ykeGTKLaYA - he may not be so keen on having his endorsement :lol:.

Brother Nathanael lives in my mountain community and he is pretty much thought of as a nut. :P

Rhiannon said:

By Brother Nathanael
Real Jew News.com
9-15-8

If Jeff Rense ever saw Brother Nathanael in action _http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=9ykeGTKLaYA - he may not be so keen on having his endorsement :lol:.

Brother Nathanael lives in my mountain community and he is pretty much thought of as a nut. :P

Well, like attracts like. :lol: :halo:

Rhiannon said:

Well sic those three birds on him!... once in a million years (or 309,000 anyways)...

Back
Top Bottom