Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Well sic those three birds on him!... once in a million years (or 309,000 anyways)...
Well, I would sic my three magic birds on Brother Nathanael, but they're a little busy with trying to wake up the dead right now. ;D

Rhiannon said:
Well, I would sic my three magic birds on Brother Nathanael, but they're a little busy with trying to wake up the dead right now. ;D

Hmmm, according to legend, don't they also put the living to sleep? You could implore them to use that tactic... or summon the three birds you visit occasionally.... ;)

Anyway, back on topic - - - Jeff Rense: consistently and thoroughly proving to those with eyes to See who his bosses are. . . . if only they were blessed with the gift of subtlety.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Rense.com on Ouija Board on C2C

Laura said:
Well, the whole thing has inspired me! I think I will write a little instruction guide for the safe use of the ouija board!

I think that's a great idea. :D I'd love to get my hands on an instruction guide for safely using a ouija board -- from an impeccable source like yourself.

Besides being fun, and a way to maybe get a few friends away from in front of the TV, it would be welcome to get help and hints for preparing ourselves for the future. And to help direct our energies to helping the world around us prepare for the future, as best we can.

I would bet that if you did produce such an instruction book you would have many many takers on it. and if you sold it as a pamphlet in the bookstore it could bring in some funds for SOTT.

Perhaps the best way to ask is to offer -- so, can I do anything to help you come up with such a guide - if you're serious about producing one? Transcribe dictation or such - check for spelling or whatnot?

Yee-Haa!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction - dunno why I didn't find it in my search for ouija boards. I need practice on search techniques.

This looks like another exciting development from the SOTT team.

again, my heartfelt thanks

see this post for additional info about Monsanto and with a special mention of Stubblebine and Laibow, pals of Rense:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5475.msg88972#msg88972

Jeff Rense - Racist?

Been noticing for a while that Rense appears to be something of a "white supremacist"/ racist, assuming some of the articles posted on his site reflect his opinion. Look at this one for example

http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=74443&

which is on this main page today (21st April). I've seen many other articles on his site which not-so-subtly present African Americans and low lifes etc.

Sott might want to point this out to its readers...

Re: Jeff Rense - Racist?

Jeff Rense has been publishing Jan Lambrecht's (the person behind the African Crisis website) articles for years. Jan Lambrecht is a racist. Jeff Rense also interviewed Jani Allan a few years ago, who is also very right wing, and who purportedly had an affair with Eugene Terre'blanche, the murdered white supremist, before she left the country (she's living in the states now).

From Jani Alan's wiki page:

Between 2004 and 2005 she contributed a number of columns to Christian and conservative, right-wing publications and sites such as the Jeff Rense website, African Crisis, WorldNetDaily and she also published a number of columns on her personal blog.

Rense runs a weekly "South African Report" for Lamprecht:

_http://www.africancrisis.co.za/generated/Rense_2010-04-12.htm

If you believe this nutzoid, whites are are the verge of becoming the slaves of blacks all across Africa :rolleyes:

These guys are gearing up to cause serious trouble at the Football World Cup this summer.

I would just like to give a little perspective here (due to the article posted), just in case anyone thinks that the AWB (Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging / Afrikaner Resistance Movement) is representative of Afrikaners in South Africa – they’re not.

The vast majority of South Africans are moderates. The AWB doesn’t even feature on the political radar in South Africa (they number in the hundreds, possibly in the thousands). Nobody has heard of them since 1994 until now. They are getting a bit of press now because of their leader, Eugene Terre’blanche’s murder.

The youngest political crisis we witnessed, with outspoken racists being given great exposure in the media, both in the ANC camp with the likes of Julius Malema, and in the AWB camp with André Visagie, was good in the sense that it showed that the middle ground (the moderates) held strong. We are too integrated already.

The official opposition to the ANC, is the DA (Democratic Alliance), a non-racial political party. They enjoy the majority of the white vote in South Africa during elections.

Having said all that, I don’t mean to say that the murders of white farmers shouldn’t be addressed, it should, because it does appear to be racially motivated hate crimes, just not in the manner it is currently being addressed, resulting in racial polarisation.

The AWB won’t disrupt the world cup. Their mentality is a little reminiscent of the hillbilly types you find in the US, and their racial war talk has always been a constant.

Anti-racism group has South Africans seeing green

…Facebook unfortunately shut down this group, for some reason.

I agree a 100% with you E. Being a white male and so called Afrikaner myself; I would never associate myself with AWB at all. In the "bad" old apartheid days my English friends used to go to the AWB meetings as entertainment to listen to what kind of nonsense the likes of Eugene used to talk about.

I remember once at a beach here in the Cape an American started chatting to me, so he asked me; am I an English or Afrikaans South African. When I said Afrikaans he asked; do you live on a farm? lol

[quote author=Ian]
In the "bad" old apartheid days my English friends used to go to the AWB meetings as entertainment to listen to what kind of nonsense the likes of Eugene used to talk about.
[/quote]

Yeah absolutely, they're an object of ridicule. I think if we don't maintain a sense of humour about this political circus unfolding, we might lose our sanity. ;)

Another topic that deserves to stay at the top of the pile!

Ian, E,

When's the braai? ;)

Although there is some nonsense on Rense's site, there is some good stuff as well. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater!

Back
Top Bottom