Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Rense.com on Ouija Board on C2C

BTW, I happened to check the Wikidpedia entry on Ouija, which says it was patented in 1891, and its heyday was the 1920s through 1960s. Nothing about a resurgence of popularity coinciding with Hale-Bopp (discovered July 1995) or anything later. I remember they were common leftovers from that just-passed heyday period when I was a little kid -- my aunt had one tucked away on a shelf, there was one at a neighbor's house, etc. I'm not aware of them being as popular now.

The information on the C2C schedule seems to change often. Now it says:

_http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/schedule.html

Wednesday, July 25
In the first hour, Edward Cornelius talks about his book, Aleister Crowley and the Ouija Board. Next, main guests Jordan Maxwell, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, and Bruce Goldberg discuss the history and implications of the Ouija Board, followed by George's planned Ouija Board experiment.

AdPop said:
I'm not aware of them being as popular now
Indeed. I wonder what brought the ouija board to the spotlight now? Will it be focused on the negative aspects? Are they planning on making the use of ouija boards to be illegal?

Like engaging in most dangerous experiments or exploring unknown realms, we would need to heed the warnings and research and take great care before we would emback on "channelling" or use of the ouija board. The following link is Laura's article on such:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/chan2.htm

Perhaps someone found out that STO was coming through, and STS beings are hitting the "panic" button to direct people into a different direction or thinking...osit.

I never listened to Rense show before; and having transcribed couple of sott podcasts what hit me was the logistics of podcasts – they differ as day and night. One only wonders what audience might enjoy shows packed into cockroach-sized mental packages, which leave the mouth of Rense ans Co running in all directions to the nearest hole in pavement in fear when the light in the kitchen is lit on? At least this is my only impression after reading this podcast. There is even no the slightest smell of logic in what they said, of balanced scientific review of the question; I didn’t get even the smell of any information which I might consider useful for me from what they said. It’s just that – emotional fear inducing cockroach-sized mental packages. It’s as far from scientific approach to a problem as a theoretical physicist from a theatrical physicist would apply. Maybe i'm too harsh in my 2 cents of evaluation here, but the only justification that i might have - i was reading SH tonight.

It's not too harsh, CarpeDiem. I had the same impression. Their message could be packed into 5 sentences. But they manage to dilute, vary and repeat it over 50 Minutes. The only alternance are the phone calls. So, in comparison to every single SotT podcast, the content-to-words ratio of this Rense Show is pretty low! Distilled content: "Ouija boards are extremely dangerous for you life! Don't get too close to them or you become possessed! Don't listen to the radio show!"

AdPop said:
BTW, I happened to check the Wikidpedia entry on Ouija, which says it was patented in 1891, and its heyday was the 1920s through 1960s. Nothing about a resurgence of popularity coinciding with Hale-Bopp (discovered July 1995) or anything later.
Yeah, but remember that the Cs contact began in 1994... so that's what they are attempting to associate with the Hale Bopp "resurgance."

Laura's NOTE: I edited for spelling and formatting.
Used your formatting, and I'll use a spell checker. I put my own comments between ( and ). Most of the times I do that is because I can't hear or understand part of a sentence due to two or three people talking simultaneously, or due to holes in my knowledge of the English dictionary :)

Ok, this is the transcript from 22:40 up to 28:54 in which they have the first caller, Keith.

JEFF: Ok, and we're back. Let's see if Keith is on line there from Arizona. Are you there Keith?

KEITH: Yes I am. Yes I am.

JEFF: Thanks for being there. Welcome aboard.

KEITH: I am an expert in demonic energies. I'm aware of the show in question. I appreciate you not naming it. I don't plan to listen to it myself.

JEFF: How are you an expert in demonic energy?

KEITH: My family is extremely psychic and we work with a lot of other psychics and we became experts because we were under a lot of attack and learned how to deal with it.

JEFF: Do you know who's attacking you, is it anything personal or...

KEITH: There's all kinds of psychic attackers, non-physical beings, and there's people to, there are kind of psychic vampires, or just scared (?) or energy drains. But... so we... you know after twenty years of dealing with this it has gotten to the point where we can pretty much call in some powerful beings. Actually one of our psychics is so powerful she can put these things and out, all by herself. Um.. but...

BRAD: She'd better be on call for some of the people...

KEITH: Well, yeah there's a million directions to go with this, one of the things I think the host is trying to do eh... I don't think he's doing this as a ratings grab so much as he's trying to um... explore and I think he's confident, maybe overconfident in himself thinking that it's not going to be a problem... thinking that he can transcend it. I wanna make one other quick point, I don't how you're gonna let me on here, I can tell you a gillion different things but eh.. umm when the Iraq war started, remember the archaeological dig, I think that, France and Germany were doing.

BRAD: mm mm.

KEITH: It seems like they were on a time table, um... Bush and co, to open some kind of gate there, and they did, and let out a lot of demonic energies out at that time because we've seen a real increase...

JEFF: Well, they also oversaw the destruction of a lot of very... If you want to talk about the origins of civilization, very sacred ground...

BRAD: Right.

KEITH: Well, yeah not before the looted them with the particular items they wanted...

JEFF: True.

BRAD: Yeah hahaha.

JEFF: They had it all mapped out, you're right.

BRAD: Yes, yes.

KEITH: Yeah. It is possible to get rid of these demonic beings. It absolutely is. You can put them out of existence but you can also give them the option to go to the light. And, we've seen the realms they're from. They just basically want to wreck everything they possibly can. And we think our current administration has a lot of (inaudible) energies around them.

JEFF: Now that's a good... that's a good summation, they do wanna cau... they're hell raisers, that's what they are.

KEITH: Yeah.

a person as of yet not introduced (25m10s): Yeah.

BRAD: They're disrupted discarnates, but again the point we're making of course eh.. You've learned how to protect yourself. We're concerned about all the vulnerable people out there, who entering this without any type of protection.

JEFF: 99.5 percent yeah. Yeah none.

KEITH: Yeah especially with all the kinds of SSRI's and etcetera, that people are on.

JEFF: Anything of a chemical nature that alters your consciousness state, makes you double or triple vulnerable. It just opens the door wider.

KEITH: Yeah, meth and amphetamines would be the worst that I've seen. That's like a gateway, like the Ouija board, that's like a direct gateway to this.

JEFF: mm mm.

BRAD: Well, it can be.

JEFF: What would your guidance be for people be who may be aware of this and have an option to listen in to the program and participate. Even, now keep in mind, even if one doesn't actively participate, the subliminal suggestions going on here, inadvertent and otherwise, certainly could have an impact on people who think they're just going to be a passive observer.

KEITH: Yeah. Well, the key I found was to raise my consciousness. You know I had to because I was under so much attack. It's sorta like you're, you know, being hit enough times you build up stronger muscles I guess, in a way. Psychic muscles. So in a way it was beneficial I guess...

JEFF: Well you are lucky. There's a positive side to what you went through. Did you know Keith, some years ago they made a, and it's probably still available, a child's version of the Ouija board. A child's version! This is.. you know, six, eight, nine, ten year old kids.

BRAD: Give your kid it at Christmas time.

KEITH: Well kids are especially vulnerable, you know...

BRAD: Absolutely.

KEITH: I wanted to respond to your question about what can we do, and what I found... You know I'm not in any particular religion or... if some prophetiser comes to my door I tell them: No I believe in reincarnation and flying saucers, you know hahaha. But what we can do is call in very high beings. And, you know, you need to meditate, and you need to eh open your third eye from the position of neutrality. That's the hardest thing, as to go into a state of neutral to be able to see them...

JEFF: Well, especially most people don't even know that.

KEITH: ...and deal with them. My problem was I kept trying to do something but it's not about trying.

JEFF: True.

BRAD: But so many people do not have this level of awareness, and they're going to be totally unprepared.

JEFF: I know, it's 99 percent, Keith, that don't have a clue.

KEITH: I agree with you guys a 100 percent. I'm not gonna listen to this show, I think it has the potential for a lot of damage, I think it's a little bit of arrogance on the part of this host.

JEFF: And we'll never know that damage. Ah, you know, arrogance, it's certainly irresponsible because if the host and producers don't know, they sure as hell know now, because what we're doing here will get to them immediately.

KEITH: I finally, finally totally conquered this. I had a series of five lucid dreams in a row where I was attacked by these beings. Every single time I realized it was a dream, woke up, um, after confronting the entities, and then we went in trance with two other psychics, a group of three of us together is like ten times as powerful as one, and looked out and saw it was exactly what I thought it was, and ever since then I've been pretty much immune.

BRAD: Well, god bless you and stay that way.

JEFF: Alright, very good.

KEITH: And thanks for the greatest website there is period.

JEFF: Well, thank you Keith, appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

KEITH: Ok, thanks very much.

BRAD: Thanks for calling Keith.

JEFF: Ok if y'all wanna call in and add you two cents, 800-2599231. We've got a break coming up here momentarily, and we'll be right back after this.
[Edited to check spelling.]

Now THAT was just pathetic! Don't use a ouija board in full consciousness, but it's okay to go into trances to "fight demons" or whatever!

Yeah, right!

Here's some more, from 28:54 to 31:30.

JEFF: OK, and we're back. More folks on the lines, let's say hello to Ken in Washington, hi Ken, welcome to the program.

KEN: Hello?

JEFF: Hi there, go ahead.

KEN: Yeah, my name is Ken and I'm from (Goledale?) Washington. Just about the time that George Bush and Al Gore, right after the election and they was unsure who was going to be president, I purchased a Ouija board, at a garage sale, and me and my girlfriend, naturally...

JEFF: How much did you pay for it?

KEN: Oh, I don't know, a couple of bucks. It was in good shape, it was like brand new. And uh we brought it home, and...

JEFF: No blood on it or anything?

KEN: No, no, no... And naturally we were curious and uh... The only question that I remember asking it, that it gave an absolute answer, was "Who is going to be elected president?". I mean who is it going to be, Gore or Bush? And the Ouija board spelled out W Bush.

BRAD: Hm hm.

JEFF: Could have spelled out Supreme Court and it would got the same result.

KEN: Well needless to say it was quite shocking in a way because when he finally was, yeah um appointed then I naturally thought back to the experience with the Ouija board...

JEFF: Well... you know, it's a fifty-fifty thing, so..

KEN: Yeah, yeah. Oh and hey Brad, I'm a real good friend of your uh... with Susan Heileen Clarice (???) from Jakoma (???)...

BRAD: Oh! Huh huh?

KEN: Yeah. She's... I've known her for 25, going on 30 years now...

BRAD: Really? Well she's a great, great person.

KEN: Yeah, yeah. And I'm, we're waiting to uh... waiting for your next book.

BRAD: Oh thank you. Thank you, yeah. She has a very uuuuuh.. what shall we say, provocative chapter in the book coming out this fall.

KEN: Great, yeah.

BRAD: And I'm sure we'll be talking about it, hahaha, and I appreciate your mentioning, your friendship and your anticipation of the new book, Ken.

KEN: Your very welcome.

JEFF: Thanks for the story Ken, so what did you do with the, what did you...

KEN: Thank you Jeff, we love you man.

JEFF: Thank you sir, thanks a lot.

KEN: (almost whispering) Yeah, bye.

JEFF: Ok, nice call, appreciated, and uh lets get over to Montana, and say hello to Karen. Hi Karen?
Done some googling on this Susan Heileen Clarice from Jakoma that was mentioned, but I couldn't find anything. I'm not sure about the spelling of those names and I only tried a few variations I could come up with. The name is mentioned at 30m36s.

C2C said:
But what we can do is call in very high beings. And, you know, you need to meditate, and you need to eh open your third eye from the position of neutrality. That's the hardest thing, as to go into a state of neutral to be able to see them...
How paradoxal.

On one side the talk is about not using Ouija boards, it's a dangerous activity, it opens portals, possessions come from ouija use,...

On the other side they do use a Ouija board, they talk about meditating and calling higher beings, going in trance to fight demons, even sending demons to the light,...

Where is the consistency, what the meaning of this radio show ?

Axel said:
Where is the consistency, what the meaning of this radio show ?
Day time sleep aid.

And 'forced' cognitive dissonance tends to make the hypnotic trance/sleep even more sound - especially for those 'fans' of Rense, and even C2C, who tune in every show with baited breath. No critical thinking = pleasant dreams.

But wait, there's more! From 31:30 to 36:45:

KAREN: Hi Jeff.

JEFF: Hi There:

KAREN: Hi Brad.

BRAD: Hi Karen.

KAREN: It's a great day when I get to talk to you guys. I've been following you for a long time.

JEFF: Oh that's... I've seen you in my rear view mirror, you should've honked!

KAREN: Hahaha!

JEFF: I didn't know it was you, geesh!

KAREN: Hahaha... I was reading you bumper stickers.

JEFF: Yeah, yeah.

KAREN: Well, I just wanted to call in and um.. I missed the first part of your show because I was outside working but I got in just long enough to make me want to call, and I like the first young man who called. I've been doing um... a lot of spiritual help for people for a long time.

BRAD: Hm hm.

KAREN: .. and I had surgery, and had a death... uh a crossing over experience, and I believe from that moment forward, my destiny was set, because I just don't have any fear, and I've been face to face with them and I came face to face with the great teacher. And I just uhm... I have a very special passion for children and I've helped several children be cleared (cured?) and uh... in... and I've, I stay in touch with the people, a lot of the people that I've worked with. I've gone to a couple of gatherings of Indians and uh... just a lot of people call me and I have a pretty, pretty full group of friends that do this same type of work and uhm... I just, I have a real long prayer list that I send light to. [BRAD: That's wonderful.] Anybody that I hear about and that I've ever worked on, and I especially think that the children need our help, and that they need... you know, the parents don't understand, but anybody who loves children can reach out, literally we can reach out to hundreds of thousands of children with one prayer. And um, I do not...

BRAD: Karen, why don't you uh, send me your e-mail so that people who write to us, and contact and say they need help in particular areas and we get this request all the time, and... Sherry and I are not on the present, we can't be everywhere and we need good responsible people in certain areas so, we could refer people to you.

KAREN: I would love to. You know I might have to send my phone number because I don't have e-mail, [BRAD: Ok.] but I would certainly be available and uhm... I also do not like Oujia boards at all. When I was a little farm girl in Nebraska, not being led spiritually or having any knowledge or experience of live really, I was about 14, got together with some neighbourhood farm kids and my sister and I were with these two girls, they had a Ouija board, and I took one look at that thing, and I felt like the inside of me was going to explode. I could sense it... [BRAD: Hm.] [JEFF: Hm.] ..way back then before I ever knew that I could do this type of work.

BRAD: It's you inner guidance.

KAREN: Oooh yes, and I especially truly believe in angels. Call them what you want, spirit guides, ET's, I believe their angels.

BRAD: Well, that's the next book that Ken, the previous caller, was saying he was waiting for. That's our next book.

KAREN: Oh good...

BRAD: Real angels, guiding spirits and benevolent beings.

KAREN: I wrote that down when you were on last time.

BRAD: Oh did you.

KAREN: ... when you were talking about that. Yeah.

BRAD: Well um, you know you can just postbox 76, write to us, and that's in Venturo 50482.

KAREN: And, another thing I wanted to mention. If people knew the power of sage they would really use it more in their homes.

BRAD: Well, Sherry is a Chipoa (??), and she's an ordained minister (??), but she's also a follower of the ways of her ancestors, and believe me, we have sage all over, and when we're called in to do a cleansing there is Sherry with her sage.

KAREN: Yeah. I just live by my sage, and I would really like anyone listening to just have faith and not have fear. These entities are everywhere and I've come face to face with several of them, and I feel sorry for them more than anything. Some of them are just pathetic and they're caught. Some of them are very malevolent but I'm not scared of any of them. And sage is...

BRAD: But think of a person who does not have your background, your awareness, then what do they do? And just because an entity says, you know, I won't harm you, that's when you probably better put your guard on.

KAREN: Oh yes.

JEFF: Thank you Karen very much for the contribution.

JEFF: Ok, all right we're going to break and we'll come back in just a few minutes. Words of the wise, tonight, and I hope you are all listening carefully, and we'll be back.
[Edited for spelling.]

BRAD: Well, Sherry is a Chipoa (??), and she's an ordained minister (??), but she's also a follower of the ways of her ancestors, and believe me, we have sage all over, and when we're called in to do a cleansing there is Sherry with her sage.
"Chipoa (??)" probably means Sherry is a Chippewa, sometimes referred to as an Ojibwa/Ojibway Indian. (Native American Algonquin) They call themselves Anishnabe. Oh, and most 'Native Americans' still call themselves Indians.

I'm part Anishnabe. My father's ancestors originally hailed from the Keweenaw Bay area in Northern Michigan.

As for the sage purifying or cleansing business being the custom of Sherry's ancestors, I've been told by a matriarch (wise woman of the tribe) that it's a more recent development...and not all that effective when dealing with negative entities. :-)

In short, they are putting their faith in ridiculous rituals instead of knowledge and awareness.

What can you say to nutzoids like that?

Back
Top Bottom