John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

nugabird said:
Students are taught co-operation skills, rather than leadership skills.
Actually, my experience has been the exact opposite. In U.S. education, students are taught to submit to a "leader." This is the big problem, NOT the problem of a "natural leader emerging."

I think that there is a difference between a creative person giving input to a group and a "leader" emerging who gives orders. With the former, there is "natural cooperation" with creativity, and the creative person inspires creativity in others.

Wallace and Wallechinsky write in The People's Almanac:

After World War II, television flourished... Psychologists and sociologists were brought in to study human nature in relation to selling; in other words, to figure out how to manipulate people without their feeling manipulated. Dr. Ernest Dichter, President of the Institute for Motivational Research made a statement in 1941... 'the successful ad agency manipulates human motivations and desires and develops a need for goods with which the public has at one time been unfamiliar -- perhaps even undesirous of purchasing.'
Discussing the influence of television, Daniel Boorstin wrote:

"Here at last is a supermarket of surrogate experience. Successful programming offers entertainment - under the guise of instruction; instruction - under the guise of entertainment; political persuasion - with the appeal of advertising; and advertising - with the appeal of drama."

[...] programmed television serves not only to spread acquiescence and conformity, but it represents a deliberate industry approach."
Allen Funt, host of a popular television show, Candid Camera, was once asked what was the most disturbing thing he had learned about people in his years of dealing with them through the media. His response was chilling in its ramifications:

"The worst thing, and I see it over and over, is how easily people can be led by any kind of authority figure, or even the most minimal kinds of authority. A well-dressed man walks up the down escalator and most people will turn around and try desperately to go up also... We put up a sign on the road, 'Delaware Closed Today'. Motorists didn't even question it. Instead they asked: 'Is Jersey open?'"
Submission to minimal signs of authority; lack of knowledge and awareness; and a desire for a quick fix and an easy way out.

It is "submission to minimal signs of authority that is the problem, NOT cooperation. There IS no cooperation between citizens, there is just submission to "leaders" no matter how vile and evil they are.

The funniest "Candid Camera" episode that I remember involved the placing of a STOP sign in the middle of a block.

People screeched to a halt, glanced around, totally befuddled, then finally, slowly, cautiously, resumed moving forward.

Martin

somebody said:
In fact, in voluntary co-operation, leaders naturally arise.
in non-ponerized settings, women have a higher probability of occupying such slots.

hitler was not a 'natural leader' but rather what all current politicos are, namely garbage undeservingly imposed into such a slot. i find it lacking in depth to refer to him as a 'natural leader'.

NugaBurd said:
By "leadership qualities," I am excluding the tendency to be bossy or manipulative.

Martin
Hmmm.., but it seems you had a different view in the past? In your opinion, does, say, Herr Theo Junker, have the "right" leadership qualities?

Hi John and welcome,

John de Nugent said:
(I had dared to run under the slogan: White people shold have some rights too!) Sure enough, by the next morning I had fallen into third.
This is curious - why such an inflammatory platform slogan? Why do you perceive it as daring?

John de Nugent said:
If we can develop and propose to the masses a clear vision, with goals and means, for a government of, by and for the people, run transparently by its best elements-a meritocracy-then and only then would brain scans not be terrifying. They then would be seen as a verifible godsend.
I don't think we can invest energy into any one external application such as brains scans as they would immediately be co-opted. This is the unfortunate truth. Besides, it's kind of like clipping the wolf's claws while he continues to munch his way through his sheep. In the unlikely event that it got to that stage they'd be several steps ahead anyway. The forces involved are so immense.

As one plumbs the depths of psychopathy the pathogenic nature of its hold on humanity is so very severe that one eventually realises the only way there may be some hope is a non-linear approach around a collective and intimate understanding of the issue. In the unlikely event that we have the time available to develop your "blueprint" and adopt a formal structure of brain scanning for all, do you really imagine that this will solve the problem of psychopathy? The issue, is much MUCH deeper than any hardware tool applied in such a way. It is a crisis that goes to the very heart of the human condition and as such, I think it will require a mass understanding and realisation of psychopathy and related topics in order to facilitate a natural growth of awareness and thus any hope for truly creative solutions.

John de Nugent said:
So I advocate a worked-up blueprint for a whole new society, safeguarded six ways to Sunday, in which brain scans would be a logical part-a protective activity as innocuous as requiring day-care providers to be checked against a list of child molesters.
The blueprint to change - if at all possible - may not be as easy as designing for a "whole new society." I just think that any drive to create societal blueprints - no matter how much experience with psychopaths one has - is doomed to failure due to the very nature of the ponerization. We are INSIDE the devil as it were. At the same time, we don't stick our head in the sand either. In fact, as we learn to become more and more able to see the lies covering truth, things may change in ways we cannot forsee.

John de Nugent said:
I agree with you that the psychopaths and their sicko leftist minions will perceive instantly just how endangered they all are by any kind of sociobiological approach such as ours: psychopathy as a non-negotiable brain problem. For them, after all, there is no nature, only nurture, nurture of the poor confused darling criminals who savage the human race. Don't expect them to nurture US!
The "sicko leftist minions" also include "sicko rightist minions" and many other varieties of "sickos" ;) from the next door neighbour to one's mother-in-law. They all contribute to this "divide and rule" dynamic. This is the depth of ponerization that we are coming to terms with and only just beginning to grasp (or not, as the case maybe) It is a socio-biological approach in one sense, but it also requires a self-awareness and humility to know that we cannot "win" by charging ahead into a steel wall. We cannot use the same means and methods as before. They do not work. Information exchange and applying the knowledge received and the difficult task of living it appears to be the way forward. But who knows? The future is open right?

J.

John de Nugent said:
... try entering into a search engine: "Cattle Kate" + "Barnes Review" or go to barnesreview.org and find it there,; it's the latest issue. You can read there the bare-bones central part of the story, part one.
Barnes Review is an "interesting" place indeed. Fo instance, I am finding there:

THE BARNES REVIEW BOOK CLUB is now distributing a brand new video available nowhere else. Entitled, Hitler's Blitzkrieg: Part 1, it is a fascinating lecture by the great Gen. Leon Degrelle-the last surviving German Waffen SS officer- discussing his candid, uncensored thoughts about the lightning quick tank and air attacks of German Blitzkrieg warfare against Poland and Norway and how this innovation of warfare, conceived of by Adolf Hitler-forever changed the way modern wars are fought. It was Blitzkriegstyle warfare-"shock and awe"- that toppled the regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq.[...]
http://www.barnesreview.org/TBRcomm/agora.cgi?cart_id=%25%CArt_id%25%25&keywords=hitler%20%20blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg.jpg

John, by the way, was the producer of the "Blitzkrieg" video any relative of yours?

gaelen said:
John de Nugent said:
If we can develop and propose to the masses a clear vision, with goals and means, for a government of, by and for the people, run transparently by its best elements-a meritocracy-then and only then would brain scans not be terrifying. They then would be seen as a verifible godsend.
I don't think we can invest energy into any one external application such as brains scans as they would immediately be co-opted. This is the unfortunate truth. Besides, it's kind of like clipping the wolf's claws while he continues to munch his way through his sheep. In the unlikely event that it got to that stage they'd be several steps ahead anyway. The forces involved are so immense.

As one plumbs the depths of psychopathy the pathogenic nature of its hold on humanity is so very severe that one eventually realises the only way there may be some hope is a non-linear approach around a collective and intimate understanding of the issue. In the unlikely event that we have the time available to develop your "blueprint" and adopt a formal structure of brain scanning for all, do you really imagine that this will solve the problem of psychopathy? The issue, is much MUCH deeper than any hardware tool applied in such a way. It is a crisis that goes to the very heart of the human condition and as such, I think it will require a mass understanding and realisation of psychopathy and related topics in order to facilitate a natural growth of awareness and thus any hope for truly creative solutions.
I agree with gaelen. I'd like to add something that came up in a different conversation I had the other day, that ties in with what is said above, which is:

I think the only way to outmanouvre or to defend oneself against the attacks of STS, is to not use game theory, ie to be 'randomly' creative (i don't really mean 'random', but it would appear that way from an STS observing viewpoint) - in this way STS will not be able to pre-empt/counteract it because such options are invisible to them until after the fact.

If these brain scans were introduced for certain groups like politicians, (and lets pretend for a moment that it was possible for non psychopaths to control the procedure), it would still be the thin end of a very large wedge in my opinion. Because how long would it be before some sicko had the idea to test every new born baby for being a potential psychopath?

sleepyvinny said:
I think the only way to outmanouvre or to defend oneself against the attacks of STS, is to not use game theory, ie to be 'randomly' creative (i don't really mean 'random', but it would appear that way from an STS observing viewpoint) - in this way STS will not be able to pre-empt/counteract it because such options are invisible to them until after the fact.
There was an episode of star trek tng where the big boastfull grand champion of the alpha quadrent of a stategy game had never lost a game. He even won against data!
They met for a rematch and this time data didn't try to win, he used a blocking and defence strategy in order to force a draw. The grand champion was very angry cos he'd lost his unblemished record. I think he expected every opponent would naturally try to win.

http:(2slsh)www(dot)arcticbeacon.com/20-Apr-2006.html

Is there any truth in this one?

Did Black Pope Order And Help Orchestrate 9/11? Or Is The Jesuit General What He Says He Is: A Holy Man, Serving God While Leading The Largest And Most Powerful Order in The Catholic Church?
Author of Vatican Assassins III, Eric Phelps, explores the true motives of Jesuit General Pete Hans Kolvenbach, as well as exploring his connection to 9/11.
20 Apr 2006

By Greg Szymanski

Peam said:
There was an episode of star trek tng where the big boastfull grand champion of the alpha quadrent of a stategy game had never lost a game. He even won against data!
They met for a rematch and this time data didn't try to win, he used a blocking and defence strategy in order to force a draw. The grand champion was very angry cos he'd lost his unblemished record. I think he expected every opponent would naturally try to win.
Which is yet another reason not to create a "plan" for a new kind of societal structure. Such plans would allow the Game Theorists to calculate new strategies to counter them, and in the end we would lose. Better to not have "plans", or to at least make them a well hidden secret for any such time that they can be applied if/whenever that happens.

According to Jay Weidner (as quoted):

> You should know that the woman who wrote the article channels aliens
> from Cassiopaea. Her husband Ark Jadczyk worked for DARPA
> (Department for Advanced research projects Agency for the Defense
> Department) She also stole $150,000 in a fake house raffle and
> escaped the authorities by moving to France.

that statement is juicy. if he has no proof to back up that - i think in the US such docs are public - then it looks like a clear case of defamation to me. to say such a crass thing in public he must be either very sure of the verity of his statement, or insane, or a psycho gambling on getting scot-free thru this all by way of legal hairsplitting.

What do you think, Judy?

For me, I would ask myself, what benefit did the Catholic Church get from 911 (versus what benefit flowed to the neocons, U.S./U.K. oil companies and the State of Isreal).

I would also look at the track record of Mr. Szymanski. In my opinion he seems to be a purveyor of disinfo. I have in the past gotten excited reading some of his stuff only to find myself disappointed when what he said turned out to be not true. There is a certain flavor that conspiracy disinfo types have that you can begin to more easily detect. I see the late Sherman Skolnick in the same light, although he seemed sincere. As we know it is pretty easy to be a sincere disinfo artist. It's like what happened with David Icke when someone with a trench coat contacts a researcher and tells them the "real story" which is actually just more disinfo. The downfall is the ego and self importance of the researcher.

The Jesuits are always there to pin the blame on, as are the Masons, the Anglo-American oil companies, the CIA, the Mossad, the Illuminati, the Priory of Sion, the British Royal Family, the Moslem Brotherhood, etc...

A person could go around in circles their whole life trying to find the True Conspiracy. To the point where one has to ask oneself if that was the purpose, to send people on fascinating but time wasting searches.

Laura's passage in Secret History about "Who's on First" is worth reading. Also the C's give clues.

But why not keep it simple and say the Pathocrats did it! Who cares what robes they're wearing ;)

It is important to read all of Laura's stuff on COINTELPRO (there's a big thread here on the forum) VERY CAREFULLY. As Laura has mentioned to you, there isn't much time to waste on wild goose chases.

JudeA said:
http:(2slsh)www(dot)arcticbeacon.com/20-Apr-2006.html

Is there any truth in this one?

Did Black Pope Order And Help Orchestrate 9/11? Or Is The Jesuit General What He Says He Is: A Holy Man, Serving God While Leading The Largest And Most Powerful Order in The Catholic Church?
Author of Vatican Assassins III, Eric Phelps, explores the true motives of Jesuit General Pete Hans Kolvenbach, as well as exploring his connection to 9/11.
20 Apr 2006

By Greg Szymanski

Back
Top Bottom