John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

I don't see the above hitpiece listed with the rest of her "articles" on the compulsive liar, Rense's site.

Titles: Judy Andreas

The Struggle For Survival
Dying To Help
A Musical Break
The Holy Babble
More Ritalin Ma
The Gluttonous American
'Bridges' TV Collapses (Under Pressure?)
Zionism Is Nobody's Friend
Eyes To See
Isn't It Tiime We Just Said NO To War?
Back Stabbing & Name Calling Weaken Alternative Media
The Ordeal Of James Yee
Another Stain On America's Human Rights Record
Small Steps
Webster Griffin Tarpley Graces St. Marks Church
On The Passing Of Ramona Bell
The Word 'Jewish' Does Not Begin With Z
They Too Have Dreams
The Prison Break
The Jewess And The Duke
Calling Jude
Just Say 'No' To The Butcher Ariel Sharon
Hillary 2008 - The Year Of The Lizard
The House Of Hypocrisy
Live Peace...Be Peace
A Letter To Judy
Question Everything
Opening Up The Envelope...Finding Your Life's Purpose
Opening Up Jewish Eyes
Freedom Of Speech, RIP
Nowhere To Run
In Search Of Harry
Changing The Cartridge
Born Of Jewish Parents - And Then What?
Zionism & Judaism -..Comparing Apples To Rocks
Before You Mindlessly Tie Another Yellow Ribbon
'Twas The Eve Of Destruction...
Hippity Hoppity... He Has Risen
When Did We Go From Victims To Accomplices?
For Whom Art Bell Tolls...
911 Is Still A Cry For Help
Whose Life?
A Capital Offense
Let No Man Write My Epitaph - I Will Write It Myself
Before You Pop That Pill
Turning The Page
Eulogy
And Days of Auld Lang Syne
Abused
Relationship
Homeless
Too Much To Swallow
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Saturnalia
Tell Tale Signs
Happy Thanks(for what?)giving
Waiting (For Godot?)
A Trip To The Stupormarket
Nobody's In
Aging In The U.S. Of A.
The Rescue Net
What The Bleep Do We Know? More Than We Think
Let The Buyer Beware
An Evening In Pursuit Of The Truth

I want to know how the above hitpiece managed to end up on glp and not listed on the other Liar's site.
Who did you send it to if you didn't post it there yourself?

I don't see it posted anyplace other than glp.
It's not even posted on your own website but it ends up on glp?

How does that happen?

Then where did you publish this piece?>>. Ark

After I read it, I sent my response to at least 10 people. Where it traveled afterwards I do not know.
I really felt that John K had misled Laura about me, but I did not know why she did not check out the information.

There were so many accusations besides the bisexual bilocating female. I was also accused of making eyes at Stan Hess while dating John K.
The truth was that John left here went back to Barbra. That was at the end of October. As I stated in a former post, he was supposedly calling her while he was here. Stan Hess heard me on Hesham Tillawi's show and asked him how to get in touch with me. I was on his show (which is no longer on Net) at the beginning of November. He bought some of my books. We did not develop a personal relationship until the end of January.

I have been friendly with Pamela Icke for quite awhile. She is a really warm and loving woman. I have never met David. I then became very close with Acharya S......after Pamela was in the US.

In the article, I was accused of being an agent. That is so ridiculous. This movement has more agents than the movie The Matrix. I pay no attention to these accusations.

Perhaps I am too green for this forum.

JA: "I have never played games with Jeff Rense, so why wouldn't he praise me."

No, Judy plays her games with other people.

I never published the article on Rense's site. I sent emails to friends. I seriously doubt whether Jeff would publish something like that. It was only to clear my name.
If it was published, then someone took it and sent it to that site.

In fact, didn't I send it to you, Lisa?

I do not play games. (unless loyalty is a game)

PS

http:(2slash)www(dot)rense.com/general73/name.htm Her Name Was Rachel Corrie (was not on the list of pieces that Lisa kindly posted)

JudeA said:
Put yourself in my position. One day I was greeted with lies about myself. (the gay wiccan stuff and the rense / icke stuff) All I knew about Laura was from John k.
Kaminski's latest behavior certainly puts a different light on everything he has ever said, IMO. That he would attack me, as he had, a person who has only ever treated him kindly, suggests that anyone else he attacks may also be someone else who has treated him kindly.

But then, that is the way such individuals operate. And when you are assoicated with someone like that and they manage to spread all their lies about you, it certainly seems like they "know what they are talking about."

Then, there is even more: there are the various kinds of either deviant persons or persons who have been exposed to pathological material and whose perception of reality is thereby twisted. Beyond that, there seems to be what we can only call "hyperdimensional manipulation," though it often seems to be just constructs of our own psychology.

If anything I have written about you, Judy, is not true, then I apologize. However, your association with John K was undoubtedly influential in that impression, and the same is true for your association with Rense and Icke.

For me, the evidence that Rense is not what he presents himself to be was clinched when he attempted to intimidate his former employer to sign a statement that was verifiably false. That was, of course, only after several years of observation following the fact that he published a hit piece of lies and filth about me and my family - including my children - by Bridges and Weidner, and then played a rather transparent game of "gee, I'm not responsible" and never, EVER apologized or published a correction. And then, I learn later that he and Weidner are good pals (which I should have known when he indicated that he always published Weidner's stuff without reading it).

Then, of course, there is that really smarmy manipulation about the alleged "peabody awards" and "top 100 talk show" hosts.

So, sorry, there are enough clues about Rense that are available that show him to be as manipulative and deceitful as Kaminski has shown himself to be only it seems that Rense has more self-control, and is more covert.

Icke, on the other hand, is another kettle of fish. As an obviously intelligent guy, if he doesn't realize that what he has done to the effort to bring serious researchers to consider the question of UFOs, is nothing short of catastrophically negative, then the only conclusion that can be drawn is that he is doing it on purpose. Further, anyone who would marry this guy... a guy who talks about "shape-shifting aliens" and infant eating elderly queens, not to mention the truly bizarre Arizona Wilder nonsense... well, that speaks for itself.

So, certainly, I will withdraw anything negative I have written that relates to your personal life because it is clear that Kaminski's claims cannot be relied on. But associating with, and defense of, people like Rense and Icke, just makes it very difficult to take seriously any assertions of perspicacity on your part.

I know, personally, how difficult it is to view the evidence objectively and act based on that evidence even if your "heart" is engaged. I know well how deviants can "hook" us and basically put a bit in our mouths and drive our emotions this way and that way like a horse. I also know that this "horse of our emotions" is pulling the carriage of our lives and if we don't take control of it, it can cause us enormous damage. If someone is driving your emotions who does not have your best interests at heart - and you can determine that only by the small clues, because certainly, they are going to make you think that they have your interests at heart so you will continue to let them use you - you can be sure that when push comes to shove, they will drive you over the cliff without a second thought.

The bottom line is: we are in one hell of a mess on this planet because it is run by deviants and our entire society is based on pathological material.

So again, yes, I can understand why you wrote what you did and that you lost control of it. Now I hope that you can understand it from the other side. And again, I apologize if I characterized you unfairly; but when you are hanging with Rense and Icke, Kaminski didn't have to say a lot because the associations spoke for themselves.

JudeA said:
I do not play games. (unless loyalty is a game)
I've been thinking about this comment for awhile and quite a few things have gone through my mind as I did. The first thing was that the word "loyalty" always reminds me of the fact that my father was half-way through a book entitled "Loyalty is my Honor" when he died suddenly of a heart attack. The book was written by a Gordon Williamson, and consisted of Personal accounts from the Waffen-SS. I kept the book for sentimental reasons.

I then thought about the story that Robert Hare told about the "Man of the Year" psychopath who inspired such loyalty in the people he was fleecing that, even when he was exposed, they refused to believe the truth about him. (I recounted this earlier in this thread).

Then I thought about something that Jay Weidner wrote to me about Vincent Bridges, during the time that Jay was pretending to be friendly to us because he and Vinnie were playing "good cop, bad cop." What Jay said to me was that, even though he had had many indications that Vinnie was not someone he wanted to be associated with, he continued the association because he "gave his word" to complete a certain project.

This struck me quite forcibly at the time as one of the very qualities in normal humans that psychopaths and other deviants take advantage of: conscience, loyalty, etc

So I said something back to him to the effect that, once you discover that your word has been given to someone because they have manipulated you to believe that they are something they are not, then that "word" belongs to an illusion, and it is certainly NOT a betrayal of anything to "go back on your word." It's kind of like if someone gets you to promise to help them financially because they have cancer and can't work, and then you discover it was a lie - they really did not have cancer. You are justified in saying "forget it." Of course, the deviant who pulls such a trick will go on and on about "you gave your word..."

Anyway, it seems to me that this kind of thing occurs on all kinds of levels, even very subtle ones, where our "word," or our "loyalty" are manipulated by someone who has no intention of being "loyal" or "keeping their word" from THEIR side.

The issue exercised me so much that I decided to do a little search on the net about the above-mentioned book. I found an interesting article/essay by some military guy, Captain Michael O. Wheeler:

Like many other abstractions, loyalty is an often confusing, much abused concept. It has been employed by different people in different ages to mean a host of different things. For instance, author Hannah Arendt has written in her highly acclaimed work The Origins of Totalitarianism that "Himmler's ingenious watchword for his ss-men [was] 'My honor is my loyalty.' "1 Himmler's use of "loyalty" was intended to convey a certain idea to his listeners. Unfortunately, one finds much the same distorted idea in contemporary American society-the notion of the dedicated military professional as one who gives his unthinking consent to all orders issued to him, whose very honor is a function of his unquestioning obedience.

Upon examination, it becomes apparent that this view of the military man is troubling to professional military officers as well as to civilian critics of the stereotyped "military mind." To quote Colonel Malham M. Wakin of the United States Air Force Academy faculty: "We are concerned, all of us, about a picture of a profession that leaves us feeling that a man must give up his rationality, his very creativeness, the source of his dignity as a man, in order to play his role as a soldier."2 What should especially concern the contemporary American in this view of the man of loyalty is, I would suggest, a twofold sort of thing. First, when soldiers have in fact wrapped themselves up in their jobs and obeyed orders unthinkingly, they have aided in perpetrating some of the gravest crimes in human history. [...]

Whenever we speak of loyalty, we are speaking of a two-object context: a context in which one gives loyalty and another receives loyalty. Now, given this rather simple conceptual picture, what we might focus our attention on is neither the giving nor the receiving of loyalty but instead is the inspiring of loyalty. [...] Loyalty is not compelled; it is inspired. [...]

Now why, one might ask, did men respond to Marshall in this way? What was it about Marshall that inspired trust? This is a complex question, but of all Marshall's character traits, there is one that shines through and perhaps suggests the main part of the answer to that question. Marshall's acquaintances, in commenting on the man, invariably come around to a discussion of his personal integrity. For example, General Omar N. Bradley, in his foreword to the first volume of Pogue's biography of Marshall, immediately stresses the integrity of the man.8 Pogue himself in writing of Marshall says, "Born in an era which spoke often of responsibility, duty, character, integrity, he was marked by these so-called 'Victorian' virtues."9 Dean Acheson, who served with Marshall in the postwar period, speaks of "the immensity of his integrity, the loftiness and beauty of his character."10 And Sir Winston Churchill, in a tribute paid Marshall shortly before his death, said: "During my long and close association with successive American Administrators, there are few men whose qualities of mind and character have impressed me so deeply as those of General Marshall."11

Integrity, I would suggest, was the crucial factor in inspiring men to trust George C. Marshall. Marshall was a competent man, but competence did not account for the trust be received. Many other competent men of his era were unable to inspire the same sense of trust. Marshall was a powerful man, a man in a position of authority, but the authority alone did not explain the sense in which he was trusted, for he had inspired trust long before he attained the heights of power. It was, quite simply, the moral integrity of the man, an unmistakable hallmark, that inspired the trust and-in turn-the loyalty which characterized Marshall's public service. [...]

he thesis which I have proposed is that loyalty is primarily a function of trust, and that trust is usually given if integrity is perceived in the object of one's trust. [...]

Now, a danger still lurks in this kind of loyalty, inasmuch as the demagogue can inspire blind, unthinking loyalty to himself and his programs simply through his personal charisma. The danger is precisely that this view of loyalty is compatible with Himmler's dictate to his troops, that their honor was their loyalty. [...]

British social philosopher H. L. A. Hart. Professor Hart writes:

In moral relationships with others the individual sees questions of conduct from an impersonal point of view and applies general rules impartially to himself and to others; he is made aware of and takes account of the wants, expectations, and reactions of others; he exerts self-discipline and control in adapting his conduct to a system of reciprocal claims. These are universal virtues and indeed constitute the specifically moral attitude to conduct.14
Hart's important points are three: an impartial point of view, an active concern for others, and a disciplined attempt to meet the claims made on one's behavior. These are the marks of the morally sensitive man, and they constitute a large part of what we ordinarily mean when we speak of personal integrity.
The problem is, of course, that all of these qualities can be faked by a psychopath. When dealing with such, you will only ever see a glimpse, now and then, of what is really beneath the "mask of sanity." I believe that such glimpses of Jeff Rense have been adequately exposed by not only his highly manipulated claims about himself which were exposed by Lisa Guliani and Victor Thorn, but also in the fact that he was party to a vicious and defamatory attack on me and my family, for which he never acknowledged responsibility nor did he ever apologize publicly or make a public correction.

The issue of loyalty to the "wrong person or thing" was never more evident than in Nazi Germany. That brings us back to the motto of the Waffen SS: Loyalty is my honor. Let's look at that for a moment:

The elite esprit de corps so commonly found in the Waffen SS compared to other Wehrmacht units was as much a product of leadership as selection. The relationship between officers and enlisted men in the Waffen SS differed greatly from the class separation found within the German Army. In the Wehrmacht, less than two percent of the officers were of 'peasant stock', whereas 90% of the Waffen SS commanders had been brought up on the land. Waffen SS officers deliberately fostered a close relationship between themselves and their men. Expected to rise from the ranks, Waffen SS officers earned the respect and loyalty of their men by leading from the front and never asking them to do anything that they would not do themselves. For many, this bond between brothers in arms was the most memorable aspect of serving as part of the Waffen SS. "My most enduring memory of the Waffen-SS", according to SS Veteran Gerd Rommel, "was the spirit with which we were all filled. We were all just around 18 years old, and our officers just 20 to 30 years old. Our Divisional commander, SS-Brigadefuhrer Heinz Harmel was then just 38 years old. The troops never addressed him as 'Herr General', just as 'Brigadefuhrer'. It was this spirit of equality which made us all feel so proud."
Notice that individuals who were, in effect, disenfranchised by class, were taken in and "enfranchised" in a clever way in order to obtain their loyalty... it was all a manipulation. But their loyalty was oh, so real.

And so it always is when decent human beings are taken in by clever manipulators.

Laura wrote << If anything I have written about you, Judy, is not true, then I apologize. However, your association with John K was undoubtedly influential in that impression, and the same is true for your association with Rense and Icke.>>

And I apologize for my sarcastic, ill thought response. If I had known about you and your work, I would have known something was desperately wrong. Thanks, Laura.

It has been a really painful experience. I still have cards and email from John Kaminski that were loving and gentle and yet I recall his scenes. I really felt like an abused woman, and, looking back, I was.

Laura, I have really tried to avoid the "he said / she said" stuff on the Net. Only when I found myself in the middle of it, did I jump in, for it was then that I did not have to guess about the veracity of what people were saying.

Bridges and Weidner are two people I do not know. (though I know John K was in touch with them)

Lisa Guiliani and I took a wrong turn, and I am still not clear as to why. I suspect it was that I stayed on Rense's site and did not speak out. Perhaps there was more to it.....provided by John Kaminksi and his distortions. He KNEW how much I liked Lisa. He saw me sitting on his porch speaking and laughing with Lisa during my first visit to Florida.

If my loyalty is misplaced I apologize to everyone who has been let down by me.

JudeA said:
Laura, I have really tried to avoid the "he said / she said" stuff on the Net. Only when I found myself in the middle of it, did I jump in, for it was then that I did not have to guess about the veracity of what people were saying.
Yes, it's an interesting phenomenon, isn't it? I realized quite early on, that having someone defame you - just telling out and out lies about you - is difficult to combat. Especially when it is a psychopath doing it: someone who tells lies with such assurance and seeming certitude, that even if the truth is supported by witnesses and evidence, people will still believe the psychopath.

That's why I wrote the "Plausible Lie."

I mean, there you are, and you KNOW the truth, you KNOW lies are being told - or, at the very least, things are being horribly twisted and misrepresented - but NO ONE believes you; instead they believe someone you KNOW is lying and, more than that, you know that he/she KNOWS they are lying; and you just can't grok it. You can't comprehend how or why anyone would lie that way, causing so much hurt and damage to other people, for basically no reason at all. Sure, they make up reasons, but those are lies too.

That's what got me started on this whole "researching psychopathy" project. I needed, more than anything, to understand what could make people act that way.

Well, here we are, years down the road, and I sure do understand. I'm not angry anymore, in fact, I don't expect any of them to act differently than they do; that is what they are. But I know a whole lot more about how these things work and how they operate on other people. And that is how I could recognize what was being done to Lisa. I also remembered how it felt when it was first done to me and I knew that there was no way I was going to stand around and let those creeps do that without saying something.

You see, there is a certain flavor to that sort of thing that isn't present when a person is simply pointing out facts and omissions like those of Rense, Bridges, Weidner, Williams, Alex Jones, and others. I generally try to stick to facts and observations, even if those observations are from other people. We HAVE to get observations from other people, only we have to be careful of what other people we get those observations from.

I have learned from this situation a bit of a refinement of the problem, and that is that I, too, have tended to take the "critically corrective" interpretation of things said or written by Kaminski.

This is something we all need to think about.

JudeA said:
Bridges and Weidner are two people I do not know. (though I know John K was in touch with them)
I find it truly ironic that he claims he was "scared" of channeling, and got his info from a couple of guys that are into Black Magic.

JudeA said:
Lisa Guiliani and I took a wrong turn, and I am still not clear as to why. I suspect it was that I stayed on Rense's site and did not speak out. Perhaps there was more to it.....provided by John Kaminksi and his distortions. He KNEW how much I liked Lisa. He saw me sitting on his porch speaking and laughing with Lisa during my first visit to Florida.
Well, you may be quite right about that. It comes back to what I just said: when YOU know someone is lying about you, or doing things to hurt you, and even when you present evidence and facts to prove it, and others still won't believe it, and choose, instead, to be loyal to the liar, what else can you think except that the one who is loyal to a liar is, themselves, of that same ilk?

This actually makes me think of how the same tactic is used in the 9/11 discourse. I wrote about this strange phenomenon on my blog once:

What I noticed about the reactions to the Pentagon Strike that we have received via email is that they are overwhelmingly positive. Sensible people who can see through Bush and the Neocons have no problem seeing that there was no Flight 77 at the Pentagon. The negative reactions are also interesting; they fall into two categories: 1) honest, sincere people who have been influenced by the cointelpro/psy-ops who then, without even being aware, become de facto cointelpro agents; 2) the REAL cointelpro/psy-ops agents.

To give an example of what I think is the former type: not too long ago, Jeff Wells, on his Rigorous Intuition blog made the astonishing remark that:

Jeff Wells said:
"I've posted a number of times on the blog about the mistake of constructing 9/11 "truth" upon the sand of physical evidence. The "no plane" hypothesis (more than a hypothesis for many; more like an unforgiving creed) is one of the most egregious missteps. One I believe encouraged, if not led, by COINTELPRO."
First of all notice that, like a robot, he is repeating "no plane," as though that is what is being said. It is not. What is being said is that it was NOT a Boeing 757. But this is the first clue that Jeff Wells is mechanically repeating something that has impressed itself on his mind in some way.

The second thing to note is this astonishing phrase: The "sand of physical evidence" ??? !!!!

Now, let me say right up front here that being accused of being cointelpro ourselves is truly bizarre, but not unexpected; after all, that's what cointelpro does: muddy the waters, create foodfights, and generally make it impossible for people to get together and actually make a difference.

The very fact that Jeff Wells can say that (and I think he's a sincere guy) just proves my point about psy-ops and how it affects the mind. It demands of us the question: how someone can be so mentally divided that, on the one hand, they can question why the majority of Americans cannot see through Bush and the Neocons as an evil Fascist system, and on the other hand, turn around and do just what those people who support Bush are doing: believe that "witness testimony" is more reliable than physical evidence! Isn't that something of a contradiction?

That's the same kind of general hystericization that has taken over the minds of Americans and makes it almost impossible to show them facts about Bush and Gang and to get them to see the reality. That's the same kind of mindset that allows Americans to sit by complacently while Bush and the Neocons wage pre-emptive war, torture, divest Americans of their rights, engage in illegal spying, vote fraud, destroy the economy of America, and the whole host of criminal activities going on in this country. And if anybody thinks that this gang of criminal psychopaths can't run psy-ops to produce "innocent" witnesses to say anything they want them to say, or to even buy witnesses, think again! And if you still think you can vote the bastards out of office, you had better wake up before it is too late.

So, when somebody says: "the mistake of constructing 9/11 "truth" upon the sand of physical evidence" what he is really saying is that he MUST acknowledge that the physical evidence (or lack thereof) is compelling, but still - because COINTELPRO has been run so effectively on the 911 truth movement - OR because most of the 911 Truth Movement IS COINTELPRO - he just has to go with the "witnesses." And many people will do that because the alternative is far too horrible to contemplate.

And that is the big problem with the whole 911 truth movement. COINTELPRO that produces such muddled thinking as is evidenced in Jeff Wells, a guy I used to read faithfully and really admired. In the case of Jeff Wells and most of the 911 researchers, I am reminded of the Protocols above, where it says:

Protocols said:
When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.
That is exactly what is being done with the 911 movement.
But psychopaths somehow manage to both create false evidence or to lie against the evidence and their lies carry and the evidence is ignored. Well, ordinary liars can do it too, but nobody does it as good as a psychopath!!

So, what it amounts to is basically what Martin Niemoller said:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
after all I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
after all I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
after all I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
It's interesting to note that Niemoller was an early supporter of Hitler, but when he realized who and what Hitler was, he changed his mind and was later imprisoned at Sachsenhausen and Dachau.

This little poem is basically about the tendency of human beings to "not get involved" in anything that is "messy" or "argumentative" or "he said/she said" distasteful. And until we realize that this tendency of human beings has been deliberately created and manipulated by psychopaths in order to help conceal their nefarious manipulations and protect themselves, we will forever remain in their power.

To become free, we have to first begin to rid ourselves of the programs they have inculcated into us since childhood by means of religions, social mores, familial demands and expectations, and so on. And that is not an easy task. That means that we must effectively go against what we call our "hearts" since most of our "feelings" have nothing to do with our hearts and everything to do with our programs. For the most part, these are the same programs that cause women to be attracted over and over again to the same type of man who uses and abuses her (physically or emotionally).

I'll never forget the first time I really, REALLY, became aware of this problem. I was in my 20s, working as a social worker for the State of Florida, sitting there day after day interviewing welfare applicants and "certifying" their eligibility. A woman was sitting on the other side of my desk with a huge black eye, with bruises all over, and was appealing for help for the umpteenth time (she had a thick file). She had lost her eligibility some months previous when her abusive husband returned to the home and they effected a reconciliation. Prior to that, the previous case-worker had set her up in housing, to go to school, daycare for her three little children, food stamps, and so on. She could have finished the school and gone on to live her life free of this creep.

But what did she do? He begged and pleaded and told her he had reformed, and she threw it all away for his empty promises.

So, I went over the case and saw that this was not the FIRST time this had happened. It was a repeating pattern. So I asked her: "If he has done the same thing over and over again, and you KNOW he is almost 100% likely to be lying to you, why do you believe him?"

And she said to me: "Well, you know how it is... you can't live with them and can't live without them."

I was stunned. I mean, that's the best answer she could come up with?

Aside from the fact that I realized that the woman was emotionally crippled, I also realized how insidious those kinds of sayings really are. They are part of what helps to shape our beliefs, our culture, and how we react to the conditions of life.

The horrors of psychopathy operate in our world under cover of just such paramoralistic sayings and we don't even realize it. And with similar, chilling complacency, we consign others to their own hells because we do not learn what we need to learn and stand up for our own kind against individuals who are, clearly, not quite human.

JudeA said:
If my loyalty is misplaced I apologize to everyone who has been let down by me.
Apologies are all fine and good; have you learned anything? And if so, what are you going to do with it?

<<I know, personally, how difficult it is to view the evidence objectively and act based on that evidence even if your "heart" is engaged. I know well how deviants can "hook" us and basically put a bit in our mouths and drive our emotions this way and that way like a horse. I also know that this "horse of our emotions" is pulling the carriage of our lives and if we don't take control of it, it can cause us enormous damage. If someone is driving your emotions who does not have your best interests at heart - and you can determine that only by the small clues, because certainly, they are going to make you think that they have your interests at heart so you will continue to let them use you - you can be sure that when push comes to shove, they will drive you over the cliff without a second thought. >>

Exactly. And....I am a very emotional person. I always start off liking people. It really takes a lot for me to stop liking them. I do cut a lot of slack. I used to cut John so much slack when he was doing his numbers.

I love very easily. It has been quite a couple of years. At this point I feel emotionally exhausted. I hardly have any juice left in me for essays. I have lost a lot of my fight for issues and wonder if I trust myself to see the bigger picture . That is why I asked about the Eric Jon Phelps stuff.

The only thing that I can do about it is to be honest with you guys on the forum.

JA: "In fact, didn't I send it to you, Lisa?"

No, that would be impossible, Judy.
Because you and I both know you've been BLOCKED from sending me email for quite some time now in BOTH my email accounts.

JA: "I do not play games."

Lisa: Oh really? What do you call the above statement ""In fact, didn't I send it to you, Lisa?"
That in and of itself is a game you're playing. Don't try to draw my name into your little hitpiece.

We did not take a "wrong turn", Judy.
I just see you for what you are and I want nothing to do with you.
You needn't pretend anything, especially here.

Yes, I know where your allegiance lies.
It lies with proven compulsive liars (Rense) and other exposed alternative media phonies, con-men and psychopaths. Nice buddy list.

You have shown me at least, if nobody else on this forum, that you stand for nothing, but you will make a flimsy show of "standing for something" when you have an audience.
Well, not every audience is so easily deceived.

You took no stance on the Alex Jones-Jeff Rense censorship issue either.
You take no "stance" except that which will advance you in some way in the eyes of people you want to impress or those from whom you seek attention.
You've taken no public "stance" in the whole Bollyn incident (apart from the feeble post you made on another thread in this forum just recently). You've taken no public "stance" on anything going on with the Revere psycho attacks on me and others. In fact, you kiss up to people like Jack Blood right on the radio.
I've heard you.
You told me you don't care what Alex Jones does, good or bad.

You "befriend" bad guys and watch them attack others. You instigate attacks on others by bad guys, yet present yourself as Ms. Light & Love in front of an audience.
You are a publicity seeker, a groupie-follower, and I'm just glad we have no rock stars hanging around.

You are NOT "Light & Love". You play headgames with people.

And, as I have said before on this forum, and with all due respect to Laura & Ark,
I will repeat:
You, Judy, stand for NOTHING.

You sure didn't have any problem getting into the He Said/She said stuff with Marsha Mcclelland in a public forum gossiping about me, and you sure didn't have any problem getting into the same sort of stuff when you were kssing up to exposed con-man and psycho Jack Blood, on the radio, Judy.
We should stop pointing out the people doing wrong within this movement and just all "get along", right?
You did write the article about backstabbing in the alternative media, didn't you?
We should just overlook wrongdoing and not expose the bad guys.
Is this your sense of right and wrong, Judy?
Is this your "conscience" speaking?
Stop telling lies. If you had any strong sense of right and wrong, you would listen to your conscience and act accordingly. The hell with publicity. It's always to look a certain way in the eye of the beholder.

These people here may not know of you or realize the kinds of games you play, but there is at least ONE person here who does. And that person is ME.

And honestly, I don't believe a single word you say.

It's just words, just words without substance - and there is nothing genuine or real in them.
The Illusion of Judy.
And everyone else reading this, please forgive me if you don't understand the dynamics of this, but I have dealt with this person before.
And I am so tired of the lying.

I apologize to everyone else here.
But some things just need to be said after a while.

Lisa

Lisa, I am only blocked from Victor's not wingedpiper.
I just sent you a letter and forwarded it to Henry to prove that I am not blocked.
I have sent you notes about my sadness about what was said about your children. I have also sent you things on your show. Check your mail.
I have a copy for anyone who wants to give me their email.

Subject: (no subject)
Date: 10/24/2006 1:08:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: email address deleted by Moderator
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Anyone want a copy....just ask

JudeA said:
Subject: (no subject)
Date: 10/24/2006 1:08:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: wingedpiper [ snip ]
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Anyone want a copy....just ask
Why would post someone's email address here in the public forum in a manner that can be picked up by spammers?

Think a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom