John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

A reader just sent me a post made by Judy Andreas on Godlikeproductions - a known cointelpro site - as follows:

Pathological liar and Channeling fraud caught in lies - By Judy Andreas

The infamous Ms. Laura Knight Jadczyk seems to have confused an essayist Judy Andreas
www.judyandreas.com who lives on the East Coast with a Gay Activist Judy Andreas who lives in
California. A simple googling would have straightened out the "channeler" and yet she printed her
gross lies. Judy, the essayist, has lived in NY all her life, while Judy the gay Wiccan has lived
with her gay lover for 26 years in California. Lord knows what Ms. Jadczyk is
channeling....perhaps it is "the master of lies". One thing is for certain, she is a master of
shoddy journalism. But it gets worse. Ms. J also quotes famous "has been" John Kaminski , the
once promising essayist who has found the recipe for his own distinction. Mr. K is a pathological
liar. His story is laughable. As if he was manipulated by a five ft two redhead. The truth is
that his fear of going to spend time with a channeler, something he does not believe in, caused him
to cancel his trip to France.
But, he is a man who bellows from behind his computer and yet has a curious absence of (ahem)
balls.

After antagonizing a host of talkshow hosts, Mr. Kaminski decided to blame Judy Andreas and Jeff
Rense for his cowardice. Of course, Ms. Jadczyk printed the story without ever verifying the
facts or how Mr. K was shivering in his sandals after speaking with people that Ms. J had supposedly
vilified.

To make matters even sleazier, Ms. J has credited Ms. Andreas with a breakup between two men who
are still friendly, David Icke and Jeff Rense. Judy Andreas has never even met the aforementioned
men, though she does write a column for Jeff Rense.. Anyone who falls for the lies that John
Kaminksi and Laura Knight Jadczyk are spreading, are playing on the dark side.

Now for the BS part of our program

Laura

Administrator

Website

Re: What Rense.com is not talking about

There are quite a number of people, besided Dimitris, who "deplore" the "infighting" of the 911
truth movement. Among them is a woman named Judy Andreas.

Now, this Judy Andreas is a strange phenomenon. Judy sort of "appeared" on the scene out of
nowhere. She was dating John Kaminski all the while she was making "advances" toward Stan Hess who
ended up marrying her though the marriage only lasted for two weeks, as I understand. (Sorry,
Ms. Jadczyk.....Judy and Stan are still very close and she recently spent time with him in Idaho) It
was John K who left Judy Andreas before she'd ever met Stan Hess. You see, John went to a
wealthier woman, who he had trashed to Judy for over a year. But, John, for those who are not
familiar with Mr. Other Peoples Money, when Mr. K is not writing the same tired old essay, he is
either begging for money or living off women.

(Back to the BS) If you read some of the stuff on her site, linked above, and "read between the
lines," you will perceive that she has made advances toward several people with internet radio
shows/websites - generally those with well-known names. It's almost as though she is a sex bomb
"working the circuit." From what John Kaminski has told me, it seems to be her assignment to get
these individuals she hooks up with to turn their 'thinking" around.

Do you make it up as you go along, Ms. J. ?

She is a "regular columnist" on Rense, and we notice that Rense has dumped Kaminski... I guess
because John was not manipulatable by Judy. ( Maybe it was because John Kaminksi lied to Jeff Rense
repeatedly and many of Kaminski's readers had become ex readers as they grew tired of his droning on
and on.)

Now, notice on her webpage that she reproduces a "fan letter" from someone that says:

"I'm overwhelmed...there on the counter sat the package. Couldn't wait to

open it --- love the format for easy reading. It is impressive to have John foreword it and

Cindy Sheehan with Jeff Rense- terrific! I like the piece by Pamela Icke. I

shall keep the book by the computer and pick it up to read (& savor)piece by

piece. I'll tell the universe to have a major publisher pick it up!

Thankyou! Arhata "What is interesting about this letter? That there is reference to a piece by
Pamela Icke.

[link to www.enlighteneddating.com] ... .php?id=21

"Pamela Icke is the wife of one of the most popular regular guests on News

for the Soul -- David Icke -- and she too has quite the story to tell. And

find out about enlightened relationship from someone who is in one... Don't

miss this raveling hour of enlightening talk radio ..."As it happens, David Icke was recently
assimilated by hairy_ballz. Since we now have hard evidence that hairy_ballz is hooked up with
Wayne Jaeschke and that they claim Morrison and Foerster as their legal reps, and Jaeschke has been
implicated as participating in the creation of the "Project Serpo" hoax,

this connection between Judy Andreas and the Icke people is highly suggestive.

I seem to recall that Rense and Icke were good buddies at one point and then either drifted apart
or had a falling out. Well, maybe that was just for public consumption. This association of
Pamela Icke with the gang suggests

otherwise.

But, there is MORE.

Last year, when John K was obviously under a lot of stress, I wrote and invited him to come to
France for a meeting. I knew that his financial situation was dire and that he was obviously under
fire after he published his essay citing the C's in a favorable way. He was ready to come and we
had some exchanges about the details. We applied to QFG to support his travel expenses and it was
approved and the ticket was purchased. We talked about the possibility that we could help him with
publishing at much less expense so that would optimize his royalties and make it easier for him to
survive and continue to work, doing what he does best: writing powerful, inspirational pieces.

There were no strings attached. We did not ask or expect him to promote us or our work. We don't
operate that way.

Within a few days of him receiving the ticket in the mail, he wrote and told me that he had
learned from a totally reliable source that it was a plot being hatched to arrest him for
anti-Semitism. He was told that the instant he stepped off the plane in France, he was going to be
taken into custody. >>( Mr. K made that up because he was afraid to tell Ms.J that he had wussed
out. He was afraid to be stuck with a channeler who had a reputation for plagiary. )

(snip)

(Back to the BS) This is a typical example of cointelpro in action. Godlike Productions - as I
have reported elsewhere on the forum here - is run by some truly interesting people- is where we are
being liberally and viciously defamed in an ongoing cointelpro campaign run by Rense pal Vincent
Bridges, former pagan candidate for president, Storm Bear Williams, and several others who don't
seem to have real jobs since their time it totally devoted to trashing us and our work.

In any event, the problem with the post on GLP is that it is quite inaccurate in that we do not
publish books in Europe, our publishing company is Canadian and is owned by QFG members who invested
their own monies and obtained a loan to start the business - just like any normal business is
founded.

Second, our proposed meeting with John K had nothing to do with publishing - all of that was
already discussed via email. What we really hoped to accomplish was to communicate a number of
other things and there were no strings attached to a visit.

The speculations about what did or did not think are also ridiculous.

But what IS interesting is the figure of the cost of the ticket. Only four people knew that figure
- the three people who had a need to know because of accounting - and John K himself.

I think it was quite shocking to John to see what the person he had confided this information to
had done with it.

Now, was it Judy Andreas herself, or was it due to her connections with Rense and "others?"

Much later, John told me the following:

(Here comes' Kaminksi's best fiction yet)It was she and Rense who prevented me from

coming to see you last summer. She pumped me for a lot of information

while she was setting up to conquer other guys while we were ostensibly

together (though a thousand miles apart for most of it).>>

Now that would have made a good fiction piece, Mr. Kaminski. Better than your tired old "one note"
essay. You know damn well that there isn't a shred of truth in it. (Back to the BS) That's a
pretty hard lesson to learn and I am sorry that John had to learn it that way. But the fact is,
only those who have been subjected to cointelpro can really understand what it is all about. Those
who have never been attacked will find it very easy to say: "oh, why can't we all just get along!"
or "Infighting isn't going to help anybody..." and in fact, those are the very paramoralisms that
are used to render victims susceptible to cointelpro.

I think that I can safely say that we are the most attacked, defamed, criticized, and marginalized
group of researchers going in the alternative media field today. This crap has been going on for
about 14 years. It ramped up in summer of 2001, more or less in preparation for 911 (as we can see
in retrospect), and I've spent a small fortune on medical bills to deal with the stress. That is
one of the reasons we are in France. After our address was published on an ADL type site with
the suggestion that somebody find us and "take care" of us, my children were threatened, two of
them injured, one ended up in the hospital on life support and nearly died, our dog was poisoned,
and well... leaving seemed to be the right thing to do. It was the only way we could continue to
work.

But back to Judy Andreas: what was she doing before she became an alternative news host groupie?
LOOK CAREFULLY....THAT IS A DIFFERENT JUDY ANDREAS. Time to enroll in Reading 1.1, Ms. "author".
Also......Google the pictures. See the red headed East Coast lady and the butch west coast lady?
Ms. Jadczyk is a disgrace.

[link to www.reclaimingquarterly.org] ... ities.html

Not only has Ms Jadczyk given Judy Andreas, essayist, the ability to bilocate....but she has turned
her into a bisexual.

The problem is, the current incarnation of Judy Andreas lives in New York and claims to be a social
worker... BUT, the above article was written in 2002, and Judy didn't begin hanging out on
alt.radio.talk in newsgroups until 2003...

(Check the Rockland Country Dept of Social Services. Judy Andreas, essayist worked there are a
Caseworker.)

There are many mysteries to solve about Judy Andreas - best friend of Jeff Rense and Jay Weidner
and Vincent Bridges and Storm Bear Williams and Ray Flowers and the rest of the Stargate Conspiracy
lower echelon gang, but we have hopes of making progress.

(The mysteries have been solved. John Kaminksi and Laura Knight Jadczyk are pathological liars. )

Dear Laura,

That was a piece that was written quite ago........way before you and I ever started interacting and it was before John K had revealed himself as the liar he is.

I thought you had become aware of it though one of the hosts. I had written it in frustration and wanted you to see it. It was shortly after I had read the piece that I was a gay Wiccan lesbian. (and all the ridiculous stories about Icke and Rense)

It still boils down to one thing. John K is a liar and a trouble maker and has implicated everyone else in his charade. I deeply apologize to you for anything that I said but you can understand how upset I was when I read all the stuff about me.

PS
I will be very glad to speak to anyone about my background, the reason I wrote that response and all that proceeded it.
John Kaminksi had gotten in touch with Weidmar and Bridges. I do not know the men personally. And ......one again I repeat

John kaminksi is a pathological liar.

"and all the ridiculous stories about Icke and Rense)"

Judea what is it you want? You write this nonsense and total untruth about Laura,based on her mistaken identity.Yet there is NO mistake about Rense and Icke.
edited.
yes i see the apology.But it does not boil down to just one thing. It boils down to many,many things,but you really dont seem to want to know about anything.Are you as dizzy as you are making yourself out to be,or what?

<<"and all the ridiculous stories about Icke and Rense)"

JudeA what is it you want? You write this nonsense and total untruth about Laura,based on her mistaken identity.Yet there is NO mistake about Rense and Icke.
edited.
yes i see the apology.But it does not boil down to just one thing. It boils down to many,many things,but you really dont seem to want to know about anything.Are you as dizzy as you are making yourself out to be,or what?

Last edited by the rabbit (Today 21:15:13)>>

Put yourself in my position. One day I was greeted with lies about myself. (the gay wiccan stuff and the rense / icke stuff) All I knew about Laura was from John k. I wanted to go right to Laura but could not find an email address. I was not on the forum at this point. I tried to correct the "lies" .....but I never sent them to godlike productions. Then I saw a poster who used "signs of the times" in his screen name. I wrote to him about it.

Next......the piece by John K comes out....parasite alert.

Once again, I set out to clear the record. (and apparently even "mr. other peoples' money" rewrote that pack of lies.

You will believe anything you choose to believe, rabbit, however my life is an open book and I have no problem speaking to anybody about anything. And, the best thing I can do is stop trying to convince you about who I am. I can see that you have already painted a picture.

JudeA wrote:

Is there any truth in this one?
By Greg Szymanski

You just answered your own question.

Last week, after RBN's John Stadtmiller fired Prof. Jim Fetzer, and Victor and Lisa raised a big stink about it, he (Stadtmiller) was deluged with angry emails. Staftmiller caved and rehired Fetzer.

Szymanski's gig with RBN ended after his show of September 4, and no one even noticed.

Martin

Some people did notice, Martin.

WING articles on Szymanski: because there are people who actually FALL for this stuff.

Greg Szymanski: Be Very Wary
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/szymanski.html

Greg Szymanski's Greed:
Fleecing the Patriot Movement
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/szymanski3.html

Greg Szymanski's Lies and Fakery
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/syzmanski2.html

Greg Szymanski's Tricks of the Trade
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/szyszy.html

Lisa wrote:

Some people did notice, Martin.

Lisa, it was hyperbole for the purpose of humor.

I was astounded that anyone in this forum would even consider the possibility that Szymanski's writings could be taken seriously.

Martin

"Put yourself in my position. One day I was greeted with lies about myself. "

Hey Judea the folks here do attempt to put themselves in other peoples positions,thats how one is able to empathise,its the only way to be.If one can do that and is able to see the lies,to some extent feel the hurt and pain suffered by others by the PTB,then once that has truley sunk in one really cant stand by and do NOTHING.

You have to date in my eyes proven yourself to be oh so SELFISH.Thats what i see ,thats what i believe and i dont need your permission to think it.You strike me as a person who would do anything so long as your not next.And also so long as it doesnt involve getting off the fence.You would watch people like me being marched down the street to my execution and it wouldnt bother you one iota because hey ...its not you.Thats the oppinion that is in my mind when i think on you.

Oh and this.
I wanted to go right to Laura but could not find an email address.

NONSENSE! Its been easy to get in touch with Laura by email via the net for years now.

JudeA said:
You will believe anything you choose to believe, rabbit, however my life is an open book
If your life is an open book, then you should have apologized for what you have written right after you came to our forum, and you should have apologize and correct at the place where you have written originally. You did not do it - as far as I know. Or you did, Judy? And if you did'nt - are you going to do it?

<<You have to date in my eyes proven yourself to be oh so SELFISH.Thats what i see ,thats what i believe and i dont need your permission to think it.>>

NO..you certainly do not. Obviously you do not know me at all. If there's one thing I have never been known as selfish. I have given my life to service........ I have raised three children alone, I was given awards for my caring and concern for my clients. But why am I telling you? You have formed your opinion and you are not interested in considering that it could be wrong.

<<You strike me as a person who would do anything so long as your not next.>>

If that were the case....I would not have spoken up in such a way that I was harrassed from all sides. I could easily have continued my life as a musician....................something that gives me great pleasure and no stress.

<<And also so long as it doesnt involve getting off the fence.You would watch people like me being marched down the street to my execution and it wouldnt bother you one iota because hey ...its not you.Thats the oppinion that is in my mind when i think on you.>>

It's very wrong, but you are not going to believe me. .

<<Oh and this.
I wanted to go right to Laura but could not find an email address.

NONSENSE! Its been easy to get in touch with Laura by email via the net for years now.>>

I wanted to write a personal letter to her. I really did not know how to reach her until I read a post by a man who used signs of the times in his screen name.

Since I joined this forum, I have gotten to know who Laura is and I have a great deal of respect for her. I have sent her writings to many friends.
However, I do not want to continuously defend myself here. It is useless. You have formed your opinions. And, as you said, you do not need my permission. (not that I have ever set myself up as an authority )

If your life is an open book, then you should have apologized for what you have written right after you came to our forum, and you should have apologize and correct at the place where you have written originally. You did not do it - as far as I know. Or you did, Judy? And if you did'nt - are you going to do it?>>

If it was on godlike productions, it is not because i put it there. I do not even go to that site.
Laura and I never discussed that article. I do not even know why I was confused with a bi-sexual witch. Maybe apologies were due on both sides.

JudeA said:
If it was on godlike productions, it is not because i put it there. I do not even go to that site.
Then where did you publish this piece?

Pathological liar and Channeling fraud caught in lies - By Judy Andreas

As John de Nugent signed to our forum, it may be interesting to note the following written by -Joe Fields-
Nationalist Forum:

[...] John Nugent, Nationalist activist and former congressional candidate who is now writing for the Barnes Review was in attendance. My wife and I hadn't seen John since before the birth of our first child....16 years ago. We were very happy to see him again, and he introduced us to Mr. Theo Junker, the former member of the Wiking division of the S.S. who courageously opened a Museum in Wisconsin dedicated to the memory of Adolf Hitler. It was indeed one of the highlights of the conference meeting this courageous patriot who continues to fight the good fight well into his 80's. God bless you, Herr Junker![...]

http://www.crescentandcross.com/index.php?page=articles&author=miscellaneous&subpage1=afp1
I wonder if the above John Nugent is perhaps some kind of a relative of John de Nugent?

Back
Top Bottom