John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

Lisa said:
1. We're not dividing any 9-11 truth movement. There is no 9-11 truth movement.

Sorry, but I must not count here huh? All it takes is one for a movement!

2. The word "patriot" doesn't mean diddly anymore, as its been usurped by psychopaths and those who are tools of psychopaths.

It does to me, and if it did not to you, you would not be fighting the fight against a Goliath!

3. We are(trying to) divide the psychos from the non-psychos.

Understandable. I hate cheap shots at women, or anyone else for that matter. Those people disgust me.

4. There is a small but tireless truth EFFORT - no movement yet.

It is disorganized, I'll grant you that. The one hope I had was RBN but I do not like what id going on there and have called in and expressed that fact on more than one occasion. I have defended you by the way.

5. We do not "attack". We EXPOSE wrongdoing, censorship, fearmongering for profit, LIES, con-artists, etc...
If you want to see the difference, read Christopher Bollyn's hitpieces on me and Thorn.
Bollyn is an ATTACKER.
Andreas is an attacker.
Kaminski is an attacker.
Rense is an attacker.
Hufschmid is an attacker.
Daryl Smith is an attacker
Jack Blood and Revere Radio psychos are attackers.
Vinnie Bridges is an attacker.
Stadtmiller is an attacker.
Alex Jones is a covert attacker.

I only recently listened to Kaminski the other day. I liked what I heard to some extent, but he was cut off. From what I heard I though he was 100% correct. I will look more into him to form a better opinion. No matter what, he had a right to be heard! I did not like that Madison professors views at all! The rest of those you have mentioned I agree with.

We EXPOSE psychopaths within the fake movement and fake alternative media and draw attention to their evil ways. We also talk about lots of other subjects, which you should know if you listen to our show every day.

I believe the movement, although splintered, and without direction, to be quite real. Please, take it easy. I know you guys work tirelessly. I'm on your side.

6. Noone at WING TV is asking for your loyalty - or your money. We ask that you think for yourself, learn from all available credible data, listen to your conscience and act accordingly.

I do think for myself, and I ask a lot of questions. Being loyal to my cause and those that are truly fighting the fight is the way I am.

7. The Posers don't respond to us on the issues because they would rather make ad hominem attacks on us or hack our website. This is because they are cowards and fakes.

Agreed!

8. Our books are underpriced - virtually all of them, except the very few we had no control over as far as price setting. We do not make a "profit" off of book or dvd sales, and you should know this if you listen to our show so much. We've addressed this multiple times in the past. Also, sales of books and dvds help pay for us to get more books and dvds. Moreover, how do you think we can pay printing costs for the books we write ourselves if we just give them away for nothing?
Do you think a book that costs you $6.99 translates into us making a profit on that book?
Get real. Compare our book prices with prices on Alex Jones's website, for example.
Our shows are free and we don't charge people to access them. Our show archives are also free.
The whole website with all the articles, videos, etc...is free. We don't have paid subscribers.
Do you think we should just give everything away and eat the whole cost just so you don't have to pay a penny?
We do not profit off of our website or off of book/dvd sales. This is not our living income.
This money buys more books and dvds and on our own works, helps pay the costs of printing.
Period. We've said this before.
There are also many interviews available for free on our website and you can surely pass around the links to the free 9-11 on Trial video segments on our website. The whole book is online for FREE in video format.
There are interviews we've done on 9-11 Evil and the Phantom Flight 93 book too, which can be passed around for FREE by sending the links or whatever.

I don't know how much easier it could be made for you, to be honest.

It doesn't get much cheaper than this and there is no money tree growing in our backyard the last time I looked.

I have bought three of your books. I realize they are extremely cheap in price and there is a lot of bang for the buck, but saturation is important. I bet you'd sell more of them if people stumbled upon the writings on the internet. That is exposure. In fact I ran into the information on the fire temps that someone posted out of your book and it caused me to buy 9-11 on Trial.

Lisa, I did not mean to offend you. I will continue to ask questions, and pick apart things that I question. That is how I got this far. Please post any links that will help me understand more about Kaminski if you ahve time. Thanks!
"You go to war with the Army you have. They're not the Army you might want or wish to have at a later time."

anart said:
yuvbinduped said:
Where it may be true that Kiminski is not 100% corect in everything, as no one is, I assure you, my opinion is that our country has been the victim of a political coup in 2000, where the globalist Zionists infiltrated and took over our country from top to bottom.
Actually, had you taken the time to read the thread that I suggested, you would realize that it happened long before 2000 - but you probably already know that, eh?

yuvbinduped said:
As far as the "psychopaths" theory of yours goes, I find it absurd. All one need do is look at who is running this president and "advising" him. A person does not have to be Jewish to be a Zionist.
You clearly have no idea what you're discussing when you refer to this 'psychopath theory'. What is now evident is that you don't have any idea about the research we ( and others ) have done that, in many ways, backs up some of the comments you've made about Zionists - however, since you haven't read it and come here making these all-knowing comments, you've made yourself out to be a bit of a fool on the topic. Shame, really. Perhaps more reading and less posting might work for the time being.

yuvnotbeenpayingattention said:
Let me ask you a question.

If the "dual citizens" that are in the exact same positions as the Zionists are were all Palestinians, would you think that was ok?
Actually, I would be ecstatic if they were Palestinians, but that's another topic altogether. Read some threads here before you make more of a fool of yourself - if you actually read the thread I already suggested, that alone would help you understand that the preconceived ideas with which you obviously came to this forum are serving you poorly.
Tonight is my first night here. I admit I went off the cuff. No need to alter my name and insult. That is extremely childish and ignorant of you! I assure you I will read what you have to say. You act as though your research is rock solid and beyond debate.

yuvbinduped said:
Tonight is my first night here. I admit I went off the cuff. No need to alter my name and insult. That is extremely childish and ignorant of you! I assure you I will read what you have to say. You act as though your research is rock solid and beyond debate.
The insults are not only not helpful, but they run contrary to forum rules, so what say we give you a small break from posting to give you a chance to read up on some threads. After having read the relevant threads, if you still feel it is a necessary thing to insult anyone here, then it will be evident that this forum is not for you.

You should read the beginning of this thread. Begin at Page 1.
Kaminski attacked Laura & SOTT in his hitpiece.
It was wrong and it was totally undeserved.
Kaminski has written a hitpiece on WING as well, in which he called us "agent provocateurs".
And now Kaminski has just sent us a very interesting email, in which he "warns Victor Thorn to keep an eye on Lisa's infatuation with you-know-who", after writing another article in which he refers to the SOTT forum as a "horrendous chatroom in France that would rather discuss his personal life instead of the issues."
Kaminski is totally OFF the mark, but then again, his personal judgment lately has been crap.

Nobody in the world would even know anything about Kaminski's personal life if he hadn't TOLD people all about it, if his last two consecutive girlfriends hadn't also run their mouths to other people.
whose fault is it if his personal life enters the picture of his political viewpoints and discussions on the internet? Whose fault?
Kaminski, Judy Andreas and Barbara-Renee Brighenti were the ones who popped the lid on that can of worms.
This is why certain aspects of JK's life are no longer private.
He and the above women made it that way by TELLNG a bunch of people their personal business.

And I have emailed Mr. Kaminski expressly asking him to tell ME DIRECTLY who it is I have this alleged "infatuation with" and why my friendships are any of his damn business, or why he feels the need to "warn" Thorn behind my back, as if Thorn is not going to show me the email. Thorn is not my parent.
Neither is Kaminski, for that matter.
Why does Kaminski feel it necessary to sneak around like this? I'm still waiting for him to respond.
The thing is, the people here at SOTT were his friends. He jerked them around for a year, gladly accepted their financial support every single time, accepted an invitation to France, which they PAID for, and then he jerked them around for the whole year and ended up NOT going to France and making them EAT the cost.
Luckily, they were able to get a refund, but not because of any effort on the part of Kaminski.
And then, he had the gonads to turn around and minimize their generosity and support to me on the phone, which is a total LIE.
Kaminski LIED to me. And now for some reason, he is going behind my back and trying to "work on" Thorn.
Stupid move, JK.

But you should read the thread and begin at the beginning> Page 1.
Nobody is right about everything and in this thread and in real life, you should be able to see that Kaminski is not right about a lot of things.
Especially lately.

Sad. I used to call him the voice of conscience.

As for the 9-11 truth movement you think exists, you're deluding yourself.
One person does not a movement make.
There is a truth EFFORT, of which you are a part, perhaps.
But there is no movement. That is an illusion.
No more illusions. See it for what it really is.
Then work to protect yourself from psychopaths, and create another ripple in the pond.

Lisa

YuvbinDuped wrote:

Lisa wrote:
1. We're not dividing any 9-11 truth movement. There is no 9-11 truth movement.

Sorry, but I must not count here huh? All it takes is one for a movement!

A movement is a cohesive group, united in purpose, working together toward a common goal.

I'll go father afield than Lisa does. What we have is a 9/11 truth scene:

People ego-tipping their pet theories, denigrating all who don't recognize their singular brilliance.

People exploiting their version of 9/11 truth for self-aggrandizement.

People exploiting their version of 9/11 truth for financial profit.

People engaging in brazen, destructive, illegal acts of sabotage, such as the repeated hacking of the WING-TV site. (BTW, Jayhan's site has also been hacked, at least twice.)

People trashing the reputations of decent people, using vicious lies, unfounded (and undocumented) gossip and false accusations. Oh, yeah -- altered photos, too.

Now, add to the above mix agents/assets of various levels of government.

The 9/11 truth scene is chaos. It is far from a movement.

Martin

What is a movement? If you imagine a "movement" - what makes it such? Is it common intentions and goals? Well then 94% pct of all the people on the planet are in "911 truth movement" because they either want or think they already have the truth of what happened on 911. Many of them think the official story is the truth. Some of them think that all the planes on 911 were holographic, and THAT is the truth. Some of them think that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and Saddam was linked to Al-Qaeda, and THAT is the truth. As you can see, all these people profess to want the truth, or to already know the truth, and are convinced that THEIR version of things is the truth. As such, you can easily say "see? They want the truth, so they're part of the truth movement!".

But this is where the logic error comes in - intentions do not result in actual movement towards the intended goal. Just because people want the truth and say they're looking for it, does NOT result in actual movement towards truth, even if they continue to convince themselves that this is what is occurring. So then the task we have in front of us, is not to divide the "truth movement" - but to separate the actual truth movement from those who are NOT moving towards truth but only think and say and act like they are. But you also have to factor in those who are conscious agents, not just programmed fools - those who intentionally know what they are doing, intentionally manipulating and deceiving, intentionally trying to confuse, obfuscate, and add noise to any important issue in this world (a major one being 911), to prevent any actual MOVEMENT towards truth.

So as a result, you can have billions of people who claim to be part of the truth movement, billions who claim they want the truth and nothing but the truth (including all the governments who repeat that all the time), but only tiny tiny minority that in fact, are objectively MOVING towards truth.

So in the end, truth movement is defined by *results* - by objective movement towards truth, not by stated intentions or having the goal of truth. Being collinear does not mean just having the same goal, but actually and objectively moving towards that goal. So again, the point is to divide and consciously separate the truth movement from the non-movement, that's all. The only reason for that is to create and maintain and grow a REAL truth-based network, a real group of people who REALLY are moving towards truth in all respects. And it's not in order to create any "fighting" - but in order to minimize NOISE and create more and more signal - and for that you MUST learn to discern who is indeed moving towards truth, and who is not. And the only way you or anyone can ever do that, is if you yourself are moving towards truth. Otherwise, you end up being the blind leading the blind, which is what the overwhelmingly vast majority of this global "truth movement" is. And don't forget those who are not blind but consciously lead others astray - those are fewer, but they are far more potent because they really plan and meticulously execute very clever psychological games - they are the pathocracy.

Just shot the following email off to John:

On 10/31/06, John Kaminski <skylax@comcast.net> wrote:
> We do what we believe, Dominique. What we call American culture is
> responsible for the destruction of the planet.

If by that you mean selfishness and the lust for power/money, then yes.
The movie "The corporation" illustrates that very well. Got to make
that buck regardless of the consequences.

> I read the Bramley book 15 years ago and loved it, except for the bad
> footnotes. Jews have preyed upon and destroyed many cultures over time,
> and they're doing it again.

If that is the case then what was going on before the introduction of
the jews on the world history scene? Who was making cultures vanish
then?
Again I think a bigger picture is needed.

> They say one thing but do another.

That may be your experience, but it is not mine. I have a jewish
friend. In fact, I have friends of many different nationalities. It
seems you're implying he's lied to me and I didn't even know it.
When somebody lies there something else going than religious
teachings, although the latter provide justification/rationalization
to some of these people.

> I don't
> have to prove that to you. It's obvious.

It is not obvious to me. Because I write you in the US doesn't mean I
am from the US.
What you write about jews reminds me very much of what some people in
Europe write about muslims. And usually those people are aligned with
extreme right parties.

Best,
Dominique.

John Kaminski writes has the audacity to write the way he does to get his points across..... truly an artist with the emotions involved in creating art (in writing)....

his former and latest works shows his creativity, investigative background...

i posted some of his controversial articles on the Middle East forums and the delphiforums (England) and delphi's participants were hot, angry, wired up ready for a fight.....

in defense of John Kaminski, i maintained that he is/ was a good writer.

friends on board then defended me by saying....to go after the writer and not the messenger....

John Kaminski, Greg Palast, Lyndon LaRouche, Jeff Rense, and others are some of the most well known controversial writers on the internet today.....

John Kaminski appears to be somewhat apologetic in his latest writings as well.

aloha.

ps. am the editor for the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk on the web from Hawaii and post the writings of most of the above names regularly.....

hwnwahine said:
John Kaminski writes has the audacity to write the way he does to get his points across..... truly an artist with the emotions involved in creating art (in writing)....

his former and latest works shows his creativity, investigative background...

i posted some of his controversial articles on the Middle East forums and the delphiforums (England) and delphi's participants were hot, angry, wired up ready for a fight.....

in defense of John Kaminski, i maintained that he is/ was a good writer.
You mean against all the evidence that he goes off the deep End. So, you ignore the evidence, and this is what John Kaminsky does as well. Not a surprise that you are defending him.

John Kaminski, Greg Palast, Lyndon LaRouche, Jeff Rense, and others are some of the most well known controversial writers on the internet today.....
You have forgotten to add the phrase to some listed above: "... serving the COINTELPRO agenda :lol:

Kaminski's latest:

John Kaminski said:
Battling banshees

Distinguishing between real problems
and the ones I created for myself

By John Kaminski
skylax@comcast.net

I tell myself I fight to avoid distractions. You know, sensationalistic
items that seem important initially, but after cursory examination turn
out to be false issues that after much Sturm und Drang ultimately lead
everybody nowhere. A random example of this phenomenon would be the
9/11 no-plane issue, but there are many other prominent instances, too,
like, say, debating the integrity of the Bush family.

So you can imagine my surprise and embarrassment when I finally
realized that I myself had turned into one of the biggest distractions
on the Internet. And I had only myself to blame.

For the past several weeks, an intense debate about the personality
characteristics of a controversial Internet writer named John Kaminski
has been taking place on a website based in France called Sign of the
Times. A most distracting thread in one its chatrooms was titled "John
Kaminski Goes Off The Deep End." (You're welcome to read it at
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3521&p=1 ,
but I would recommend it only if you're extremely bored, and further, I
would stress that there are far more productive ways to utilize your
time.)
Not to mention the fact that if sensible people actually DO read the thread, they might learn something that John would prefer they not learn.

John Kamniski said:
In it, a number of participants discuss the quality of my
forthrightness, or lack of it. Through it, I have learned, as my
beloved fiancee Barbra-renée Brighenti has repeatedly told me, about
the significant difference between thought and action, between words
and deeds. Way overdue, you may think. Better late than never, I would
respond.
Hmmm... so, John himself says that he learned something about himself by reading the thread? Question is: did he learn the important things?

John Kaminski said:
A certain think tank guru at one point speculated in public that
Barbra-renée, an interesting Internet essayist in her own right,
, was my "handler." The charge was made in a third party forum,
initially not also sent to me.

When I queried the utterer of this aspersion for verification, she
waffled.
That would be yours truly. I believe I posted the exchange here. I don't know what the "third party forum" is he is talking about.

John Kaminski said:
But before I exercise my usual unpleasant tendency to blame others for
problems I have created myself - hence Barbra's repeated warnings about
thought and action - I would admit that in my desire to be an
entertaining writer - which I have often confused with my basic
emotional insecurity as a person - I have misrepresented the nature of
my misfortunes. Wailing on other people's shoulders about what a
misunderstood writer I was - and even being prevented from practicing
my craft by a self-centered businesswoman - were merely the projections
of an insecure male trying vainly to master the healthy basics of a
respectful relationship, an achievement that had eluded him throughout
his life.

I took me more than two years to even begin to realize that the person
I thought I was seeing was in reality quite different. What Barbra has
given me is a much sharper sense of myself, one with no room for
puffery or self-aggrandizement. Her nose is in the Qur'an or the
Dhammapada - or more recently James Petras's wonderful exposé "The
Power of Israel in the United States" - most of the time. All she ever
asked me to do was to walk the talk, and I must admit I haven't done a
very good job at that. That she continues to love me after all my
missteps can only be a gift from God.
John gives with one hand, and takes away with the other... And we do, indeed see, the source of his anti-Semitism. For it is truly that. And that is just what the Zionists want: lots of scary anti-Semitists like John and Barbra-Renee. And it looks like we were right. She IS his "handler." Unfortunately, John doesn't understand that a handler doesn't even have to be conscious of being one. With a knowledge of Ponerology, he would have come to realize that all kinds of people can be vectored by their emotions and beliefs.

I enjoy the Koran as much as the next person. But I also know that Islam and Christianity are bastard daughters of that W h o r e of Babylon: Talmudic Judaism. More than that, I know that what generates evil in all groups, including Islamic, Christian, and Judaic, is psychological pathology.

John Kaminski said:
In fact, so walled in were my own emotions and so suspect was my own
judgment that I actually dumped Barbra for a complete poseur (and some
say sayan), the vapid and facile pseudowriter Judy Andreas, whose
witless, insincere smarminess typifies everything sinister and
misleading about the subject I have determined to be the most important
question for the future of your life and mine.
Again, John misses the point. Judy Andreas is not really a poseur nor is it likely that she is a sayan. She is, like so many other people, simply psychologically ignorant; of her own psychology as well as the psychology of deviants. Again, a deep study of ponerology would benefit her greatly, as well as the rest of the world.

John Kaminski said:
That question is Jewish manipulation of reality.

Do you understand your entire reality is determined by Jewish
influences?
It is not "Jewish influences." Indeed, Talmudic Judaism has been ponerized and utilized as an ideology to promote pathological behavior. But it is no more "Jewish" than American Fundamentalism is Christianity.

John Kaminski said:
The money. America was taken over by Jewish money in 1913.
Pathocrats using Talmudic Judaism as a tool. Not "Jewish money." There was a LOT of that "money" that had nothing to do with Jews.

John Kaminski said:
The media. Ever heard of Hollywood? It's Jewish. How about the media?
100 percent Jewish.
Again, a gross, anti-Semitic exaggeration. But how much you want to bet that Kaminski's star is on the rise now that he has been properly "handled" to go off the deep end?

John Kaminski said:
The schoolbooks? Take a look at the membership of
the National Education Association.
Talmudic Judaism again, NOT all and every Jewish person. There are many sincere and dedicated Jewish people who have been contaminated by Judaism exactly as Kaminski has been contaminated by anti-Jewishism.

John Kaminski said:
The medicine. The doctors. The
lawyers.
Again, throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

John Kaminski said:
They keep the politicians mostly Gentile because then it gets
too obvious. Same with most of the TV anchors, though more Wolf
Blitzers are creeping in.
And here is the clue that John Kaminski misses; the thing that stands up and screams "PAY ATTENTION!" It is pathology that crosses all group demarcations. If all the Jews were to disappear, there would still be those pesky "goy politicians" and they would just re-create Talmudic Judaism and keep on going. In fact, they are already doing it. American Fundamentalist Christianity is getting more and more like Talmudic Judaism every day! And that smells like a set-up to me.

What's more, there are as many Islamic Pathocrats as there are Christian and Judaic. And they ALL WORK TOGETHER. Why? What do they have in common? It's not Judaism; it's pathology. Just as the Zionists now appear exactly as the Nazis, only under a different name, so does pathology take many disguises and John doesn't seem to have the mental acuity or cerebral subtlety to perceive this.

John Kaminski said:
Religion. The pope is Jewish. Science. The
yarmulke is now required at Harvard.
Oh, geeze! Give it a break, John! You are making yourself look ridiculous! But then, that is what your handler and her handlers want: pathocrats, the lot of them.

John Kaminski said:
Have you been wondering why America has gone down the tubes over the
last 40 years? Look no further. It is because of Jewish influence, a
financial and intellectual looting of yet another nation which
innocently befriended Jewish refugees.

And worst of all, most of the revolutionaries today are Jewish, too, or
if not, paid by them, in some devious way. Are you listening, Alex
Jones?
Are you listening, John Kaminski? They pay BOTH SIDES, buddy, and if you haven't figured that out, there's no hope for you.

John Kaminski said:
If you think this is unimportant, I highly recommend you read the
Talmud. Your life depends on it, in fact.
I partly agree here because, indeed, the Talmud is the key to the pathology. It was written by psychological deviants, the high priests of Judaism, who used it to fence in and terrify the Jewish people the same way 9/11 has been used to fence in and terrify the American people. It's all connected, John, just not the way you think. It isn't Jews, per se, it is pathological deviance that occurs at about the rate of 6 to 9 % in ALL populations. And those deviants always and inevitably rise to the top because they are able to so easily manipulate people like you to blame the wrong people and fight against the wrong things, while they sit back in their smoke filled board rooms and laugh at your naivete.

John Kaminski said:
You may begin to wonder, if
you are inquisitive, why you can't buy a Talmud in a store like you can
buy a Bible or a Qur'an. It's because Jews are trying to hide from you
what's actually in it - from the oath they take every year that it's OK
to tell lies to Gentiles to the disgusting celebrations of famous
slaughters in Hebrew history.
I won't argue with this characterization of the Talmud, but the Talmud is not about ALL Jews, John, just like the Old Testament is not about all Christians. It is not that which goes into a man that defiles him, but that which comes out. And you, John, have been equally defiled because you have bought into the program: manufactured opposition. It's necessary, you know, to generate fear and hate and war.

John Kaminski said:
Of course, this subject is why I've gotten into so much trouble. In
fact it was the very reason for this chatroom chatter. Yet lately,
public consciousness about the nefarious nature of Israel as it
manipulates and United States into endless wars that DO NOT BENEFIT
Americans is increasing rapidly.
And where do you think it will end, John? Can you see into the future? Can you even extrapolate from the past? You think it is just about America, John? What about the rest of the planet?

John Kaminski said:
False flag terror attacks are becoming part of the public's common
language as knowledge about decades (if not centuries) of this classic
Jewish strategy - from the Bolshevik Revolution to the USS Liberty to
9/11/2001, not to mention the endless Iraq War - emerges in the minds
of more Americans every day.

Most Americans still don't understand that the two World Wars were
created by Jewish bankers for profit, as are the very wars they are
fighting this very day.

There is hope for freedom in our future, but it all depends on our
willingness to recognize the Jewish threat. Our very minds have been
shaped by it. An entire century of false American history has been
concealed from us. Jewish events covered up by Jewish media. That's the
way the world has been run for more than a hundred years (actually, far
longer than that), and most of you don't even know that.

That's where you're at, and that's why we are where we are. Because we
haven't noticed.

Well, Barbra noticed. Another great gift she gave me was explaining the
false nature of the Zionist label. I hadn't previously noticed that, in
fact, I was using the term frequently myself and got hooked up with a
number of Internet sites that used it, too. In fact, it's a popular
term on the Internet.
Again, we have evidence that it is Barbra who is handling John Kaminski. And that is not to say that she is even a conscious agent. Undoubtedly, she is similar to Judy Andreas: psychologically ignorant, both about herself and about pathological deviants.

On the other hand, she very well might be a conscious agent. Who knows? It doesn't really matter. What matters are results, and we see the results of a formerly powerful voice for peace and justice being turned to hate and defamation; the antipode of Zionism which is essential for Zionism itself to exist.

John Kaminski said:
Because it's a deliberate distraction, to deflect you from the real
perpetrators. But more on that later.

The impression I created by my unwillingness to look at my own actions
was one of an unreliable person, carousing with Jews and mincing words.
My original plan for Andreas was this: I thought she could kindle among
Jews a genuine willingness to look critically at Israel and Jewish
influence in the United States.
In short, you are confessing that you ditched Barbra-renee for Andreas in order to USE Andreas to further YOUR agenda, John?

John Kaminski said:
In that regard, in a superficial way, she has done that, but in the
process has spread her predictable whine - "We're all in this
together!" - to places she never would have gotten had I not introduced
her.
Oh, my! That's what it's all about? Jealousy? The fact is, John, we ARE all in this together as Judy writes. Judy's problem is the same as your own, however, in that she is allowing herself to be gradually vectored and associated with another arm of the pathological Talmudic octopus.

John Kaminski said:
Easily one of the biggest blunders of my life, and caused by my
emotional blindness. The fact is we are NOT all in this together. It
says so in the Talmud. Jews are in it for themselves.
And Barbra-renee convinced you of this fact? I see. So basically it comes down to this: it is Barbra-renee who is the real anti-Semite here, the Jew hating Black Widow who has entrapped John Kaminski in her web. Again I wonder: who is handling Barbra-renee, or is she simply another pathological case of an abused person who learns early to fear and hate?

John Kaminski said:
I had forgotten a critical piece of knowledge. Jews can't tell the
truth - about their own role in the world, about how they regard
non-Jews, or about how they're really benefiting from the succession of
criminal U.S. regimes run from behind the scenes by Jewish
puppetmasters like Edward Mandel House, Bernard Baruch, Henry
Kissinger, and Paul Wolfowitz ... benefiting while the rest of the
world goes up in flames in wars created by Jewish "advisers".

Sound familiar? If you are alive today, you see the results every day.
And when you see that, you can see it down through history.
Geeze, John, give it a rest. You are embarrassing yourself.

John Kaminski said:
Anyway, back to the chatroom.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk, a refugee from Florida who has created an
intriguing think tank in France named the Quantum Future Group, has
been one of my most loyal supporters for a long time, despite the fact
that I have treated her coolly. She popularizes the fascinating thesis
that a certain percentage of the world's population are psychopaths,
and that rooting out who these people are - presumably, most of our
politicians - would go a long way toward increasing the chances for
peace in the world.

When I last pled poverty in one of my essays, her generous group
flooded me with book orders and badly needed contributions. Earlier, in
fact more than a year earlier, she had actually bought me a ticket to
visit her and confer about world affairs at the chateau her group rents
in southern France. I accepted, but then Andreas and Jeff Rense talked
me out of it, falsely alleging Laura was an intellectual property
thief, and that I would be at risk.
Andreas and Rense? How about Weidner and Bridges? Can we tell the WHOLE truth here, John?

John Kaminski said:
Coward that I was, I told Laura I couldn't go to France for fear of
being jailed for talking about the phony Jewish Holocaust nonsense that
Jews have gotten passed in innumerable European countries, laws that
prohibit free speech about certain contentious historical events. The
excuse may even have been true, though it seems more true today, given
that legendary Holocaust skeptic Robert Faurisson was recently
convicted in Paris of uttering statements "defaming the memory of the
dead" on a certain Iranian TV station (and where I have said far more
about that subject than Faurisson did on the same show).

But Laura was a real friend, and invited me again. This time it was my
turn to waffle, before finally deciding that it was more important to
learn more about myself and building a relationship with Barbra-renée
than traipsing off to talk about the world's absurdities. It was a
tough decision, with my false ego clashing with my real-life need. Now
I know it was my waffling and wailing that made Laura think I was being
"handled" by Barbra-renée (who in real life is a Realtor). What was
really happening was that I was trying to prop up this Internet persona
I've created for myself with lamentable tales in which I turned her
very reasonable demands into assaults on my artistic creativity. It
takes a pretty fragile ego to do something like that, and I plead
guilty. But, as they say, live and learn.

I made the right decision. And though Laura and her sincere friends
were for a time my true benefactors, there was never a chance they
could buy my support, because it's not for sale ( I am NOT suggesting
that she was trying to do that).

In fact, my final decision (always revisable on the basis of new
information) is that Laura's thesis is in itself a distraction from the
most important issue, that of Jewish manipulation, because it consigns
the real threat to the background while it traces traits belonging to
sociopaths to the actions of governments in the world today. There is
no telling, since she promotes the very valuable work of Douglas Reed,
if Sign of the Times and the Quantum Future Group will eventually reach
the same conclusion I have, that it is a psychological debility that is
clearly manifested in Jewish teachings that is creating all this deadly
havoc that infects so much of the world today.
Geeze, John, how many times do I have to say it? You are so close to getting it, but with Barbra-renee there in the background with her pathological fear and hate, you just can't go there, can you? Indeed, there is a psychological debility manifested in Judaism. The same psychological debility manifested in Islam and Christianity. It's all pathology under different names and in different groups. The pathology is the same. That's the whole point!

John Kaminski said:
It could also be that Laura and I are saying the same thing, only I'm
being up front about it, because I think that's important. Fact is, we
need to take these bastards head on, or they're going to kill us all.
No, we are no longer saying the same thing because you are labeling an entire group of people with the sins of their pathocratic leaders. It would be the same thing to label all Americans as guilty of the sins of the Neocons. The same thing to label all Germans as guilty of the sins of Hitler and the Nazis.

Well, sure! There is SOME reason to consider it all of a piece. If the American people had what it takes to get over worrying about discomfort for the sake of freedom, if they could see what is down the road, they might rise up against the Fascist government that has taken over the U.S. The Germans might also have risen up against Hitler if they had seen what was down the road, if they had seen inside the pathology of Naziism. And certainly the Jewish people could rise up against their own leaders (and a lot of them are doing so; in fact, moreso than Americans, you just don't hear about it).

The point is: it is always and ever the PEOPLE that suffer for the greedy agendas of their leaders. And just now, those at the very top, pathocrats all, are playing these games with all of us, and have been doing so for millennia. They use religions and nationalism, and terror and most of all a deep understanding of the psychology of the average human being, AGAINST US. That is what Judaism, Christianity AND Islam are all about! Separating people and pitting them against one another. And YOU, John Kaminski, are HELPING THEM!!!

John Kaminski said:
The most important thing to remember for anyone reading this essay who
doesn't know any of the people mentioned here is that all this has
happened because I started writing about the Jewish threat. I mean,
goddammit, it should be obvious to everyone. Read Petras. The Iraq war
is not for oil, it's for Israel. Read Steven Jones. The World Trade
Center was blown up, demolished, and a Jewish financier collected a
quick $7 billion in an insurance payout. C'mon. Wake up!
Wake up, John! They didn't do it without Christian AND Islamic help!!! Psychological deviants, all of them! But it ain't about Jews!

John Kaminski said:
No one can get elected to Congress without the approval of the Jewish
community. No newspaper in the United States is objectively critical of
either Israel or of Jewish influence on the American political process,
which now includes completely fake elections, the enthusiastic torture
of prisoners who have not been proven guilty, and the arbitrary mass
murder of innocent people for contrived reasons we know beyond a shadow
of a doubt are false. CNN has an Israeli anchor, for G-d's sake.
Sure, there is powerful Israeli influence, powerful Zionist influence, and they have certainly created their own support base by using the Talmud to terrorize normal human beings from infancy and distort and twist their psyches so they can use them. The same way Barbra-renee's psyche was twisted by terror and abuse and now she is so full of hate that she has to have a target and a weapon. Jews are her target and you are her weapon.

John Kaminski said:
The threat to the world is not from some statistically significant
segment of sociopaths. It's from Jewish control of the money. It has
been for thousands of years.
Oh, horse hockey, John! How can you get so close to getting it and then just glance off the side like that? Who is fogging your mind? What is fogging your mind?

John Kaminski said:
Barbra helped me see that, although in most ways I already knew it. We
are devoted to making the rest of the world see it, too.
And there is the answer. God help us all!

John Kaminski said:
One special note of thanks goes to Lisa Guliani of WING-TV, perhaps the
only person on the Internet (at least in 9/11 skeptics political
circles) who has been even more unfairly slandered than either I or
Barbra have.
No John, at this point, I think I have the prize. Again you fail to do your research.

John Kaminski said:
She tried to warn me years ago about that deceptive false
flag operation known as Judy Andreas, who now may serve as a warning to
all Internet readers. If you see her stuff on a website, you know it
has the deep cover Jewish infection, where distraction and banality are
guaranteed to mask the real issues with disingenuous declarations that
we're all in this together.
And the same can be said about John Kaminski and Barbra-renee.

John Kaminski said:
We aren't. Some of us just want to stop sociopathic Jewish mass
murderers from ruining every nation they touch.
Ooops! What did you say there, John? You ALMOST got it. In fact, you show that you know it, but something - or someone - is diverting the arrow from the true target.

John Kaminski said:
John Kaminski and Barbra-renée Brighenti are writers who live on the
Gulf Coast of Florida and are engaged to be married. Kaminski's
numerous essays can be read at http:(2slash)www(dot)johnkaminski.com/ , while
some of Brighenti's thoughtful pieces can be found at
http:(2slash)www(dot)warfolly.com
And they will ride off into the sunset promoting hate and vengeance... leading to exactly what the Pathocrats want: Global War.

It makes no sense! Why is John so willing to fry all Jews in the same pan, than realize that psychopathy is a REAL condition, and there has been (and still going on) research about it, and scientists wrote books and papers on it, and that it exists among ALL ethnicities and religions?

He sounds like somebody who always wanted to hate jews and now he finds data to support that. He WANTS to hate Jews contrary to all evidence. That's how he appears to me. It's pretty easy to get it otherwise if you read Ponerology, or other books on Psychopathy IMO.

Irini said:
He sounds like somebody who always wanted to hate jews and now he finds data to support that.
Not to me. To me he sounds like one who (temporarily, perhaps) has lost the ability to discern between what is real and what is being hand(l)ed to him by his closest environment. And he (temporarily, perhaps) accepts it as a "lesser evil".

On October 31, John Kaminski sent an email telling Victor Thorn to "keep an eye on Lisa's infatuation with you-know-who". Not hard to see who he's referring to. Laura & SOTT. This really bugged the hell out of me, so I decided to ask John about his little "warning".

On November 1, I called Kaminski.

This is how the discussion went:

He answered the phone, saying, "Victor!"
I said, "No. It's Lisa."

I then launched into asking him why he issued his advisory regarding my friendship/association with Laura & SOTT.

He then said that he did it because he thinks I'm under Laura's "spell".

I said, "I am under no one's spell, John."

John: Well, I listened to your interview with Laura and you sounded like an acolyte.
You just accept what she says without question.

Me: "No. I ask her questions about a lot of things. "

Me to JK: "Why do you continue to take shots at SOTT when all they ever did was try and help you?
Moreover, why are you trying to work Thorn over, planting seeds of mistrust about SOTT
and about ME and SOTT behind my back?
Why is it any of your damn business who I am friends with?

I also informed him that he is not my daddy. Neither is Thorn.

JK: repeating, "I'm concerned that you're being caught in Laura's "spell".

Me: As far as your "personal business", John, nobody would ever have known about any of it if you, Barbara-Renee, and Andreas had not gone running your yaps to various other people about your personal relationships and affairs. Right?

I asked him that twice.
No direct response to the question.

Me: Why are you working on Thorn like this, attempting to create division between me and Thorn
and between me and Laura by trying to get Thorn to pressure me?
Why are you trying to divide me and Thorn on this matter of Laura and SOTT, and trying to make Thorn feel he needs to "watch" me and my association with these people who have only helped you and have also been very kind to me?

He started yelling at me because he didn't want to hear what I had to say. He flipped out on me the same way he did two or three weeks ago, when he called here one night and tried to bully me and then tried to get Barbara-Renee to bully me. Well, that one certainly BACKFIRED on JK in a big way..LOL. Brighenti ended up apologizing to me and Kaminski pulled a major temper tantrum and was slamming things around in the background while we were on the phone.

Instead of answering my questions on November 1, John did what he tends to do when cornered on his b.s., something I've only recently discovered. He runs away and throws a hissy fit.

So he hung up on me.

I was pretty irritated with Kaminski at this point, and called him back.
His answering machine picked up. John wouldn't answer the phone.

I calmly said, " I don't know why you're doing this and continuing to take shots at SOTT and at Laura, but this crap with your comment to Thorn is totally uncalled-for b.s. Your own personal abilities to accurately assess and discern are seriously lacking, so it's ironic as all hell that you "worry" about ME being under Laura's "spell" - and this, coming from someone who has been under the spell of Rense, Andreas, Brighenti, and god-knows-who else."

I also reminded him of the lovely hitpiece he previously penned about Victor Thorn & me, labeling us "agents provocateur", when he knew better than that. Yet, while we stopped talking to him for a while and lost trust in him over that stupid article, we still didn't totally write him off, because when he would call, we would speak to him and listen to his relationship woes with andreas and Brighenti, respectively. To be Kaminski's friend means you have to be his therapist, or at least, that is what he wants in a friend. Being a friend of his translates into acting as his own personal shrinky-dink, and someone who will stroke his ego as needed, and give him money when he cries the blues. Thankfully, we never gave him any money. I'm not into the ego-stroking either, although I did try to be encouraging and supportive of Kaminski when I thought HE was normal - and even after that, when he betrayed our trust in him over a book publishing arrangement. Some friend.
Yet, still we didn't write him off totally, because we thought he would eventually see the light about Andreas and Brighenti, the latter of which he constantly complained about and blamed for everything wrong under the sun in his life.

I pointed out how, time and time again, we've been there for him when he needed an ear, even though he had put the screws to us on more than one occasion.

And I also told him that I REALLY resent the implication that I am so mindless as to be under anyone's SPELL.

My message to John ended with, "Don't bother to send us anymore of your articles, John. We're done with you.
I hung up.

This was just the other day: NOVEMBER 1ST.

He sat there and listened to that message and didn't even have the courage or the sense to even talk to me on the phone. Yet he can send an email "warning" to Thorn behind my back, which was subsequently showed to me.

John Kaminski is busily planting nasty, noxious seeds, to the advantage of "whom"?
This woman he so staunchly admires (Brighenti), he then turns around and completely trashes to other people at the first opportunity to do so. Brighenti was talking about HIM behind his back to others and andreas has talked to anyone who will listen about Brighenti and Kaminski. See how this little melodrama has played out?
Kaminski is constantly trying to roll forward and then backpedaling in the next breath, when cornered.
Same for Andreas. Flip-flop, flip-flop.

To my complete disgust and embarrassment, Thorn had already decided to run Kaminski's article, with the insertion of an editorial note saying that we do not agree with Kaminski's statements about SOTT.
This was not acceptable to me, not good enough. I did NOT want to run this hitpiece.
I do NOT support Kaminski's potshots at SOTT, and at this point, all I feel toward my "friend" John Kaminski is disgust.
And once again, as I have done before over issues raised involving JOHN KAMINSKI, I boycotted my own show the day his hitpiece ran on WING website.

An editorial note in my view, does not justify running the piece. Kaminski continues to attack the very people who were nothing but kind, generous and supportive FRIENDS to him and responded to his expressed needs.
When he sent out his begging letters whining for donation money all over the internet, when Kaminski constantly held out the TIN CUP, did he ever once look at the reasons why he just won't go get a job?

With his pointed "misgivings" about Laura and SOTT, how come he never ONCE expressed how he felt to them directly, choosing instead to continue to accept the money they offered to him without a peep.
Kaminski USED Laura's friendship to his own financial gain. He played upon the fact that she would empathize with his 'plight". Kaminski's "plight" is of his own design, similar to Christopher Bollyn.
Both situations are SELF-INSTIGATED.

So I find it pretty amusing that John now attempts to suck up to me in his latest piece, because just a couple of days ago, he was foaming at the mouth and screaming at me at the top of his lungs, and rudely hung up on me.

Am I supposed to now fall for this transparency,John?
Maybe I am, since John apparently considers me to be a spellbound Stepford zombie, in need of his parental guidance and Victor Thorn's monitoring.

This disingenuousness on Kaminski's part is laughable. And Thorn is in no way capable of "monitoring" or "controlling" my friendships or associations with other people.
Thorn is not my God or my parent or my probation officer.

I've said it before, Kaminski's mind is MUSH.

I do partly disagree with you, Laura, on Andreas.
I also think she's ignorant, but from all I've observed over the last couple of years,
in my mind, Judy Andreas is a total poser.
Judy is running neck and neck with Kaminski in the backpedaling department.

John Kaminski created his own soap opera and OPM rollercoaster ride. Nobody else.
Anyone who continues to give him money OR the time of day at this point is an enabler.

so, in that case , what is going on? is he lying consciously by choice or is he having his emotions played by external forces?

it sort of lends weight to the possibility that he is (consciously or not) being set up to bring SOTT down by association with his "its all the jews fault" stuff.

I think he has reached a certain level of understanding but can go no further, partly through his own emotional buffers and partly through his 'handling', so cannot digest the hyperdimensional control aspect, and so his fixed and distorted conclusions are then very misleading, and also useful to the ptb as a platform to 'bring down' anyone deemed dangerous (like SOTT & QFS).

John, if you're reading this, then you've gotta understand the reason why the Jews are behaving as they are. They are being controlled (aren't we all?) via a devillishly ingenious and evil system which uses the full force of human physiology/psychology to keep them in check, using their own fears, emotions, and intellect against them, and then onwards against the rest of us. If you'd read Ponerology and CofZ this would become clear.

Kaminski is not being honest in the article. A few weeks ago, while I was on the phone with his handler, Brighenti, John loudly yelled in the background that SOTT never gave him ANYTHING. I challenged that statement in just as loud a voice. He then said they sent him some book orders and a couple of contributions. But he minimized all the support he received. Question is, why?
He also told me that HE thought Laura would get him arrested in France if he went there.
But that's not what he says in his article.
But it IS what he said to me.

Back
Top Bottom