John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

I just thought about it:

When has my "friend" Kaminski ever spoken out publicly denouncing the attacks made on me, which he refers to in his latest article, indicating he's known about them.

Where was Kaminski while all this has been going on?

Irini, John can't be bothered to read the data.
He hasn't read Political Ponerology or Controversy of Zion.
He can't be bothered.

so, in that case , what is going on? is he lying consciously by choice or is he having his emotions played by external forces?

it sort of lends weight to the possibility that he is (consciously or not) being set up to bring SOTT down by association with his "its all the jews fault" stuff.

I think he has reached a certain level of understanding but can go no further, partly through his own emotional buffers and partly through his 'handling', so cannot digest the hyperdimensional control aspect, and so his fixed and distorted conclusions are then very misleading, and also useful to the ptb as a platform to 'bring down' anyone deemed dangerous (like SOTT & QFS).

John, if you're reading this, then you've gotta understand the reason why the Jews are behaving as they are. They are being controlled (aren't we all?) via a devillishly ingenious and evil system which uses the full force of human physiology/psychology to keep them in check, using their own fears, emotions, and intellect against them, and then onwards against the rest of us. If you'd read Ponerology and CofZ this would become clear.

Kaminski told me he does not read the forum. But he doesn't have to.
Andreas DOES read the forum and she sends him email, according to both John and B-R, who have forwarded some of her emails to me.
I was told that it was andreas who initially sent John the link to this thread, making a snide remark about his "handler".
This was back when Andreas was gloating about Kaminski being discussed, before SHE drew attention to herself, provoking many questions from the forum members, which she then refused to answer.

I have to say poor little johnny he has no clue and his girlfriends are just as bad. The blind leading the blind, who are led by the totally ponerized agents. If only he would read and think for himself. But it's much easier to be handled I guess, especially when one has so many buttons to push as John appears to have. It seems that a battle is going on as always within him. He bashes then changes then change back to bashing again. As he was writing this piece did he temporarily realize that he was nasty to Laura who only tried to help him? I actually thought he was getting it but sadly it seems the the other John won out once again. Only a few lines later the subtle insults to Laura and SOTT, the 'its the jews fault ' blah blah blah came to the fore again. Does he not get sick of being so multiple? He is still going off the deep end it seems

This latest piece reads like he has now decided that in order to "make" other people see what he thinks he sees, he now has to become 'John of Arc' or something, a 'martyr' to his own cause, well if he continues on this tack it sure looks like he will get himself and others burned that's for sure.

Sounds like he is being played, he thinks its turning 'thought into action' but seems to me more like turning 'emotional thinking into re-action'... not the same thing. This kind of 'thinking' seems likely only to foster similar emotional reactions in others, his rants carry no information, don't help to create awareness, rather they prompt a mechanical hatred, or so it seems.

If it is "ALL about Jews", I wonder how Kaminski deals with the other psychologically deviant systems and their creators through history that have treated humanity with the same disregard as Talmudic Judaism/Zionism? How were such systems created in parts of the world geographically/historically far removed from Zionism?

In 'The Controversy of Zion' for example, doesn't Reed point out that many of the designs subsequently appropriated by Zionism were already long in existence in 'Illuminist' circles?

JK said:
Battling banshees

Distinguishing between real problems and the ones I created for myself
Two words: Damage Control.

JK said:
So you can imagine my surprise and embarrassment when I finally realized that I myself had turned into one of the biggest distractions
on the Internet. And I had only myself to blame.
"Biggest distractions on the Internet"? Please.

JK said:
A certain think tank guru
"Think-tank guru?"

Surely not a careless choice of words for a man who supposedly makes his living as a writer.

JK said:
at one point speculated in public that Barbra-renée, an interesting Internet essayist in her own right, , was my "handler." The charge was made in a third party forum, initially not also sent to me. When I queried the utterer of this aspersion for verification, she waffled.
I notice he did not cast aspersions on Laura directly here, yet pours out thanks and platitudes later on...

JK said:
There is hope for freedom in our future, but it all depends on our willingness to recognize the Jewish threat. Our very minds have been
shaped by it. An entire century of false American history has been concealed from us. Jewish events covered up by Jewish media. That's the way the world has been run for more than a hundred years (actually, far longer than that), and most of you don't even know that.
Well, John is drawing his lines here. He will not be moved from promoting Jews as the enemy.

JK said:
Well, Barbra noticed. Another great gift she gave me was explaining the false nature of the Zionist label. I hadn't previously noticed that, in fact, I was using the term frequently myself and got hooked up with a number of Internet sites that used it, too. In fact, it's a popular term on the Internet.

Because it's a deliberate distraction, to deflect you from the real perpetrators. But more on that later.
So Jews are the perpetrators, not Zionists? Kaminski's work is looking more and more like naked racism every day.

JK said:
The impression I created by my unwillingness to look at my own actions was one of an unreliable person, carousing with Jews and mincing words. My original plan for Andreas was this: I thought she could kindle among Jews a genuine willingness to look critically at Israel and Jewish influence in the United States.
"My original plan for Andreas"? I wonder if Kaminski has a plan for Brighenti, too? And I thought Kaminski was a real romantic! I guess manipulating your partner like a chess piece is how relationships work these days?!?

JK said:
Laura Knight-Jadczyk, a refugee from Florida who has created an intriguing think tank in France named the Quantum Future Group, has been one of my most loyal supporters for a long time, despite the fact that I have treated her coolly. She popularizes the fascinating thesis that a certain percentage of the world's population are psychopaths, and that rooting out who these people are - presumably, most of our politicians - would go a long way toward increasing the chances for peace in the world.
There's the "think-tank" association.

JK said:
When I last pled poverty in one of my essays, her generous group flooded me with book orders and badly needed contributions. Earlier, in fact more than a year earlier, she had actually bought me a ticket to visit her and confer about world affairs at the chateau her group rents in southern France. I accepted, but then Andreas and Jeff Rense talked me out of it, falsely alleging Laura was an intellectual property thief, and that I would be at risk. [...]

Now I know it was my waffling and wailing that made Laura think I was being "handled" by Barbra-renee (who in real life is a Realtor). What was really happening was that I was trying to prop up this Internet persona I've created for myself with lamentable tales in which I turned her very reasonable demands into assaults on my artistic creativity. It takes a pretty fragile ego to do something like that, and I plead guilty. But, as they say, live and learn.
Kaminski goes to great lengths to deny he's being "handled". And I don't think Laura meant he was being "handled" by the Mozzad or suchlike, but I suppose that's how K would interpret it given his disdain for ideas about "higher realities".

JK said:
In fact, my final decision (always revisable on the basis of new information) is that Laura's thesis is in itself a distraction from
the most important issue, that of Jewish manipulation, because it consigns the real threat to the background while it traces traits belonging to sociopaths to the actions of governments in the world today.
I wonder now why Kaminski really seems to want to ignore Ponerology in favour of attacking Jews.... perhaps he has a little "special psychological knowledge" already and thus doesn't need it? I notice he does not use the word "psychopath" either, opting for the "softer" term sociopath.

JK said:
It could also be that Laura and I are saying the same thing, only I'm being up front about it, because I think that's important. Fact is, we need to take these bastards head on, or they're going to kill us all.
Here he attempts to associate Laura with his anti-semitic revolution-mongering.

JK said:
The threat to the world is not from some statistically significant segment of sociopaths. It's from Jewish control of the money. It has been for thousands of years.
And exactly HOW could Jewish control of the money occur as it does today without a factor such as psychopathy unifying and driving things?

JK said:
She tried to warn me years ago about that deceptive false flag operation known as Judy Andreas, who now may serve as a warning to all Internet readers. If you see her stuff on a website, you know it has the deep cover Jewish infection, where distraction and banality are guaranteed to mask the real issues with disingenuous declarations that we're all in this together.
Perhaps Kaminski's efforts to label Andreas are because she might know a few things about him that he doesn't want getting out?

JK said:
John Kaminski and Barbra-renee Brighenti are writers who live on the Gulf Coast of Florida and are engaged to be married. Kaminski's
numerous essays can be read at http://www.johnkaminski.com/ , while some of Brighenti's thoughtful pieces can be found at http://www.warfolly.com
As an aside, I never donated money to Kaminski. I wasn't comfortable doing it, so I placed an order for his books instead. I dunno... I felt he needed to "earn" my trust more before I'd give him unqualified donations. I never received any books, so go figure.

John Kaminski has so many buttons that he gets played like a concertina!

Laura said:
Kaminski's latest:

John Kaminski said:
We aren't. Some of us just want to stop sociopathic Jewish mass
murderers from ruining every nation they touch.
Ooops! What did you say there, John? You ALMOST got it. In fact, you show that you know it, but something - or someone - is diverting the arrow from the true target.

John Kaminski said:
John Kaminski and Barbra-renée Brighenti are writers who live on the
Gulf Coast of Florida and are engaged to be married. Kaminski's
numerous essays can be read at http:(2slash)www(dot)johnkaminski.com/ , while
some of Brighenti's thoughtful pieces can be found at
http:(2slash)www(dot)warfolly.com
And they will ride off into the sunset promoting hate and vengeance... leading to exactly what the Pathocrats want: Global War.
Laura, many thanks for your comments on K's article. I think they're very good and put many things straight. I also think you should publish them as an editorial, maybe complementing with some of Lisa's observations. I'm sure you thought about that already.

Laura said:
That certainly shines through clearly in this latest piece of his - there appears to be no central consistent core of anything to Kaminski - he is, completely, whatever emotion is running in him at the moment - nothing more - there is no Kaminski in there at all, just a bunch of little emotional johns, all very different from one another, all struggling to be in control from one moment to the next, and all, obviously, listening intently to BRB.

Creepy.

anart said:
Laura said:
That certainly shines through clearly in this latest piece of his - there appears to be no central consistent core of anything to Kaminski - he is, completely, whatever emotion is running in him at the moment - nothing more - there is no Kaminski in there at all, just a bunch of little emotional johns, all very different from one another, all struggling to be in control from one moment to the next, and all, obviously, listening intently to BRB.
Yeah! It's painful the thing about: "Barbara taught me to walk the talk... therefore all-Jews-Bad... I have no handler!"

sleepyvinny said:
so, in that case , what is going on? is he lying consciously by choice or is he having his emotions played by external forces?
By now you should have noticed that lots of people lie all the time and don't even know they are lying. As Gurdjieff wrote:

"Man is a machine. All his deeds, actions, words, thoughts, feelings, convictions, opinions, and habits are the results of external influences, external impressions. Out of himself a man cannot produce a single thought, a single action. Everything he says, does, thinks, feels-all this happens. Man cannot discover anything, invent anything. It all happens.

"To establish this fact for oneself, to understand it, to be convinced of its truth, means getting rid of a thousand illusions about man, about his being creative and consciously organizing his own life, and so on. There is nothing of this kind. Everything happens-popular movements, wars, revolutions, changes of government, all this happens. And it happens in exactly the same way as everything happens in the life of individual man. Man is born, lives, dies, builds houses, writes books, not as he wants to, but as it happens. Everything happens. Man does not love, hate, desire-all this happens.

"But no one will ever believe you if you tell him he can do nothing. This is the most offensive and the most unpleasant thing you can tell people. It is particularly unpleasant and offensive because it is the truth, and nobody wants to know the truth.

"When you understand this it will be easier for us to talk. But it is one thing to understand with the mind and another thing to feel it with one's "whole mass,' to be really convinced that it is so and never forget it.

"With this question of doing" (G. emphasized the word), "yet another thing is connected. It always seems to people that others invariably do things wrongly, not in the way they should be done. Everybody always thinks he could do it better. They do not understand, and do not want to understand, that what is being done, and particularly what has already been done in one way, cannot be, and could not have been, done in another way. Have you noticed how everyone now is talking about the war? Everyone has his own plan, his own theory. Everyone finds that nothing is being done in the way it ought to be done. Actually everything is being done in the only way it can be done. If one thing could be different everything could be different. And then perhaps there would have been no war.

"Try to understand what I am saying: everything is dependent on everything else, everything is connected, nothing is separate. Therefore everything is going in the only way it can go. If people were different everything would be different. They are what they are, so everything is as it is."

This was very difficult to swallow.

"Is there nothing, absolutely nothing, that can be done?" I asked. "Absolutely nothing."

"And can nobody do anything?"

"That is another question. In order to do it is necessary to be. And it is necessary first to understand what 10 be means. If we continue our talks you will see that we use a special language and that, in order to talk with us, it is necessary to learn this language. It is not worth while talking in ordinary language because, in that language, it is impossible to understand one another. This also, at the moment, seems strange to you. But it is true. In order to understand it is necessary to learn another language. In the language which people speak they cannot understand one another. You will see later on why this is so.

"Then one must learn to speak the truth. This also appears strange to you. You do not realize that one has to learn to speak the truth. It seems to you that it is enough to wish or to decide to do so. And I tell you that people comparatively rarely tell a deliberate lie. In most cases they think they speak the truth. And yet they lie all the time, both when they wish to lie and when they wish to speak the truth. They lie all the time, both to themselves and to others. Therefore nobody ever understands either himself or anyone else. Think-could there be such discord, such deep misunderstanding, and such hatred towards the views and opinions of others, if people were able to understand one another? But they cannot understand because they cannot help lying. To speak the truth is the most difficult thing in the world; and one must study a great deal and for a long time in order to be able to speak the truth. The wish alone is not enough. To speak the truth one must know what the truth is and what a lie is, and first of all in oneself And this nobody wants to know."
That's John. He doesn't WANT to know the truth, especially not about himself and his relationships and his lack of BEing. It's way too much work.

And these John of Arc revelations came to him AFTER I called him on the phone and he hung up on me.

Real sincere, John.

In the overall scheme of things John Kaminski serves a purpose. Those who hold the strings want him out there spouting off about evil Jews. Those who pull the strings want both anti-semitism (their definition of anti-semitism) restrained and simultaneously they want to allow the vehement promoters of Jews=Evil. It provides a win:win situation for them. They can push the envelope in either direction. It gives them both sides of the coin as their advantage. John cannot see beyond his nose. If the heat gets turned up enough those who pull the strings have a perfect scapegoat - Jews. Does John think for a moment that if his rant becomes the dominant point of view that All Good people will then root out the problem by means of fairness and decency? No. If the flip side of the coin is ever brought into play it will be murderous. Government will be purged. Social and religious institutions will be purged. Your Jewish neighbor and their 3 year old daughter will be rounded up. Hundreds of thousands will be rounded up. The play will continue and the new people in positions of power will kill and control with just as much blindness and stupidity as those before them. The Arabs have already been setup. The Jewish people are already setup. The coin is just waiting to be flipped.

So John K., you really get it don't you. It is all so clear now. I think John is his own handler. He is duping himself.

Ryan said:
As an aside, I never donated money to Kaminski. I wasn't comfortable doing it, so I placed an order for his books instead. I dunno... I felt he needed to "earn" my trust more before I'd give him unqualified donations. I never received any books, so go figure.
Same here, sent an order for two books with a note saying to just send one, but nothing ever came.

Back
Top Bottom