John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

herondancer said:
What does this error message mean?
The database doesn't like foreign characters. I've had this problem before. If you copy/paste text in that has accents and that sort of thing, it will "take" the post, but then - for some bizarre reason - you can NOT edit it!

You CAN, however, go to edit, copy and paste the post into a text editor, then back out, delete the original, and re-do the post with the corrections.

If the POSITION of the post is important to the flow of the discussion, write to atriedes with the problem. Sometimes he can fix it.

Laura said:
herondancer said:
The database doesn't like foreign characters. I've had this problem before. If you copy/paste text in that has accents and that sort of thing, it will "take" the post, but then - for some bizarre reason - you can NOT edit it!

You CAN, however, go to edit, copy and paste the post into a text editor, then back out, delete the original, and re-do the post with the corrections.

If the POSITION of the post is important to the flow of the discussion, write to atriedes with the problem. Sometimes he can fix it.
I have seem this sort of input text character handling problems many times
and the fault lies with the forum application. It is the reponsibility of the
application to ensure that the text received from the user is properly
pre-processed prior to being sent to the database. I have done this many
times professionally.

If 'atriedes' cannot fix it, then perhaps contact the PunBB application owner
and check to see if this fix is already included in their update releases and
might be the easiest pathway, but that is up to 'atriedes', I guess.

Kaminski said:
When I last pled poverty in one of my essays, her generous group flooded me with book orders and badly needed contributions.
Lisa said:
This seems to substantiate Brighenti's comments to me regarding the back-up of book orders Kaminski has.

She said he has many orders for books and no money to pay to have them filled.
Well, that says everything. I was intrigued by Kaminskis choice of the word 'flooded'. It sounded so pejorative to me. You know like: oh so much book orders, it's to much work.

But now I ask, was it more of a nuisance to him because he new that he couldn't send books out and would have preferred real money donations only?

I also didn't get all books I expected. I expected three and got one.

So the question is, what does he do with the money he's getting for book payments?
If he's not sending people the books they order, then where is their refund?

3 guesses.

Lisa said:
So the question is, what does he do with the money he's getting for book payments?
If he's not sending people the books they order, then where is their refund?

3 guesses.
Here is my 3 guesses:

1. A fool and his money is soon parted.
2. There is a sucker born every minute.
3. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Hi All,

The little bit of disernment I think I was able to use was about his
GF..bride to be. She's not his 'handler,' then, from my perspective he
implies she is.
--------------------------
"A certain think tank guru at one point speculated in public that
Barbra-renée, an interesting Internet essayist in her own right, , was
my "handler." ...- hence Barbra's repeated warnings about thought
and action - ...What Barbra has given me ...That she continues
to love me after all my missteps can only be a gift from God.."
The above sounds to me like he owes her so much that he's openly
sucumbing to certain charms.

Then the following seems to me; I've been a badguy, but there is this
evil pseudo writer.. of the two badguys in all of this, she is the
eviler of the two!
"the vapid and facile pseudowriter Judy Andreas, whose
witless,insincere smarminess typifies everything sinister and
misleading about the subject I have determined to be the most
important question for the future of your life and mine."
It almost sounds like it was taken from the forum here, (IMO) word for word
as to what Lisa G. has expressed toward JudeA - the word smarminess..
There is the God Mode mind as well - "..I have determined to be the
most important question for the future of your life and mine."

I certainly wear blinders but I thought it worth mentioning in case
there was something factual to what I think I was seeing. Also I may
just be looking to deep.

I wrote the above prior to reading all the posts. He doesn't seem to grasp the caring and concern people have for him in this thread?

-Steve M.

"I think humbleness and humility are friends of truth, if one can face them." -a redheaded step child.

Yah, that shows how easily he could be manipulated with his emotions. He admits that himself:
Kaminski said:
Easily one of the biggest blunders of my life, and caused by my emotional blindness
Well put! So he recognizes that pulling emotional strings downplays him for destruction, but does he make a minimum genuine effort to take those emotional blinders off, finally? Doubt so.
JK said:
[...] I would admit that in my desire to be an entertaining writer - which I have often confused with my basic emotional insecurity as a person - I have misrepresented the nature of my misfortunes.
Two his words - about his desire to be an Entertaining writer let me think that in the bottom of it, he well may be right - alternative media is entertaining, just another, more subtle and fluid form of mind control. Entertain and contain.
JK repeatedly fails to understand the bully under the carpet, which moves all puppets on the stage. Probably he didn't read Chinese parable of monkey who set up lion and tiger to devour each other, and watches in admiration and passion while two strong and agile hunters tear each other to pieces leaving wise monkey all the creamy foods of the forest to enjoy.

Was reading today Chinese folk-tales, that maybe way off JK topic, I just would like to cite a couple of them

A farmer and a yoke
A farmer found a yoke on a big road. But he did not know what it wail, so he brought it into the city to ask around. The first man he met told him that was a yoke. The farmer did not believe him, since he had never seen it before. Then the second man again said it was a yoke. He still did not believe. Then the third man said the same again. The farmer got very angry and said: "Everybody said it was a yoke. Why are so many people cheating me?" So he attacked that man, but the man who told him the truth about a yoke did not understand why he was attacked. Based upon Han-Fei Tse

The blind man
After he had dinner with a friend, the blind man went home. "It is too dark, I will bring you home." "No, just give me a lamp." "You cannot see. What use is the lamp?" "Do not worry." So the blind man took the lamp and went back home. He was hit by someone on his way."I took a bright lamp. Why did you hit me? "A man said:*Oh, my friend, your lamp was already out."

Sick men easy to cure
The doctor P'ien Ch'iao visited Huan-kung of Ts'ai, who had a serious disease. Before he left he told Huan-kung this but he did not believe him saying: "I do not have any disease. Doctors always like to say to a healthy man that he is sick only because he wants to let people know his knowledge and experience." Ten days later P'ien Ch'lao again said to him: "Your disease has already spread into your body. If you do not treat it now, it will become more serious." But Huan-kung still did not believe it. Twenty days later, P'ien said again: "If you do not cure it now your disease will be difficult to cure because it spreads into your guts." Huan-kung still did not believe; a month later, Huang-kung met P'ien, but P'ien did not want to see him so he asked a person to ask P'ien about his reasons. P'ien said: "When a person's disease is on his skin, I can treat it by soup; on the body, I can treat it by acupuncture In the guts, I still can cure it. But now its in the bone-nothing can be done." Huan-kung ordered P'ien to come, but P'ien ran away. Five days later, Huan-kung died. Based upon Xian-Fei Tse

The dog
Han was the best hunting dog, very fast; Tung was the fastest rabbit. One day Tung met Han. Tung was so scared that he ran as fast as he could. Han tried its best, but could not catch Tung. Finally, both died of exhaustion. A crippled farmer found them, picked them up, to be used as food. Based upon Chan-Kuo-Tse

Laura said:
herondancer said:

Thanks for the explanation. I figured the foreign punctuation was the problem and edited it out of my answer. I missed the one in the quote from sleepyvinny.

Knowledge input on a continuous basis!

Herondancer

A bit of writing by Barbra-renee to give ya'll an idea of what kind of fog is in her head:

The Emperor was wearing a Yamikah

By Barbra-renee Brighenti

Al-Jazeerah, September 28, 2005

As I waited for sleep to roll over me like a fog that covers all the meandering loose thoughts of one's day, I happened to think about the boy who pointed out that the Emperor had no Clothes. But that was not the end of the story, was it? No, the story continued, but only ancient scribes, from the clan of Nerds, knew the true ending, the ending that the masses (traumatized by ADD), refused to remember. For the Emperor, in the glory of his full monty, alas was wearing a Yamikah, and that is what the poor lad called out, "The Emperor is nude, except for a Yamikah!" His knights in arms, better known as the 4 Kaisers, spinned to his rescue. How dare you look at the Emperor in all his vain glory- your eyes are not suited to question such splendor- the chosen one may not be seen by the mass of gentile people. (He did say gentle people didn't he?) For the people, ashamed for looking at his beastly royalty, (everyone was too horrified to ask what had happened to the mutilation between his legs) and getting a terrible shock of reality, hung their heads and were whipped by every broadsheet in the land. But the young lad, whose name was Ernst, exclaimed even one step further, "Those 6 million chariots of fire that you say surround the Emperor- why, they were not there! And another young lad, I think they called him David I., shaking his slumbering head and rousing himself as if from a horrible dream, screamed out loud, "The Emperor isn't even a man, but a lizard!" Both lads were taken off; one is rumored to have been put in a prison far away, the other we hear escaped. The masses of forlorn destiny started whispering among themselves, "Did you see,... perhaps... is it true-, where were the Emperors clothes and where were the 6 million Chariots of Fire and what was that thing on his head ?."- but the implication of it all was too much, except for a few, those who sat in front of a blank screen (very much like a crystal ball ) and moved their fingers as if pounding on rocks, sending nets across the lands, trying to gather and share information about this unusual occurrence.. Unfortunately the four Kaisers had their own web, (knotted in lies and half truths by none the less than the Grand (W) Lizard himself, Freud. Adept at switch and bait, smoke screens, black opts and massive guilt, Freud summoned all the Gate Keepers of the land, and pronounced the ultimate truth, "Divide and Conquer". Soon all the world was adept at splitting hairs, often referred to as the period of the Talking Heads.

The Emperor meanwhile soon disappeared into the land of "Is Real", and paid his court jesters well: some became presidents, some prime ministers, some were given direction to unteach, unlove, and unhealth. They were called the UN's. Soon sex slavery and commercials and psychotherapy were fitted into the department of religion, while abortions, war and capital punishment were called the Roman Coliseum. The highest ministry of the land was the University of Orwell. The art of deception, double-talk and logical fallacies were esteemed, and one could always tell their graduates- they were given the Yamikah to wear, a sign that the Emperor himself approved.( And yes, soon the mutilation of the Emperor's private parts was explained away and became the hottest fashion ). Allegories were written, some about the Land of Oz, where the master was a dwarf behind a screen, and all one had to do was to know oneself to come out of the dream, but these were assumed to be children's tails and not much else. Publications sometimes appeared about the force of love- hidden under the safety screen of pure science, - but the hints of alternative views could not stand against The Book.

The Book was a strange thing. People lived their lives seemingly on the Book, but never had read it. Those that read it were usually from the University of Orwell, and well, no-one ever understood anything after the school explained it. It reportedly talked about Love. But the Emperor used the Book to hit everyone on the head with, and thus Love became a thing of fear. It was assumed to be true that the Emperor was the only one who could really understand the Book, after all it was his book. When the Book said to Love Thy Neighbor, the Emperor would gleefully annihilate all his neighbors and state that he had sent them to their Heavenly Father, to live in lands of mansions and happy hunting grounds. All would have to agree that this indeed was a loving gesture. It was rumored that indeed the Book stated Thou shall not kill, but thanks to the understanding of the Emperor and his ministries, all but the very simplest understood that this statement was not what it meant. And who could really disagree? The Emperor was chosen, his people were chosen, and his Book said so! It even stated where they were given title to land forever; and the Emperor was so gracious to explain many, many times, about his chosenness.

And the knowledge of the 6 million chariots of fire were sown into the very cloth of legend, each day a new hero's tale of the 6 million tales would enthrall and enchant and intoxicate the masses. The 6 million took the status of mini-gods, who exacted revenge from any and all. Soon each and every group quaked in fear. Would the tale today from the 6 million point the finger of fate at them? Holding one's breath, the world trembled as each new tale spun and cast the dye. The people of the blue eyes were the first. Then the people of the blond hair, then the people of the brown skin, then it was the people of the sands. On and on it went like a roulette wheel. If your group was touched by the 6 million chariots of fire, even the gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair for the sins of your forefathers was not enough. Penance was given out. Retribution was demanded and given. The masses were worked up to the point that group was fighting group, father against son, wife against husband, each and every group the finger of guilt pointed at were hounded by the foam clenched mob of Hollywood producers.

There were warriors. Jesus of Nazareth, a carpenter went up against the Emperor and the ministers. After his elimination, the Emperor declared him as one of his own, one who unfortunately didn't finish the course curriculum at the University of Orwell. Even with the massacre of his followers, time and again one heard the whispers about a man from Nazareth who stood his ground. But the sands of time and the etiquette of misinformation had erased all but a few stories of this great man. Indeed, it was the style for a long while to picture this warrior as an effeminate man who carried around sheep! Then of course there was Mohammed, a man of integrity and honour. His group, further from the seat of power, was able for a short time to turn man's eyes inward, to learn the lesson of life, but again, the sands of time, and corruption of the Emperor's shadow bought, killed, bribed or threatened his followers into submission. Alas, the Emperor had made Mohammed's name synonymous with Satan, and the shadow of darkness befell the truth once again. On and on the story goes. Each great warrior, one sometimes two from each land, came to unshackle the feet of mankind, and always their presence left a fragrance of love. This fragrance drove the Emperor crazy-allergies it seems. The stronger the fragrance of truth and love, the crazier the Emperor became. In re-reading this era, it is so easy for us to see the strength of the truth by the illness's the Emperor exhibited. Louder came the 6 million chariots of fire, louder the pretend screams of the endless victims, holding the spotlight close to their chosen breast. No thought of care or concern was allowed if not directed at the Emperor. And remember, he had the Book to prove it.

Fear like the greenhouse effect covered the world. The living dead cowered. The prophets came and went. The people learned to substitute family and love and community and respect and honour and integrity and intimacy. They learned to speak with double-talk, and learned how not to think. The paradise of water and sky and mountain soon turned to sluggish green gray. But the people had the bubbles and bangles they desired, those momentary glitters of deception that are so similar to Chinese food. You only feel full for a moment. Greed and lust walked the path of power. And absolute power corrupted absolutely. Even the remaining ones, whose talent and gifts should have given a breath of air to the dying race- they too sold their souls in the end. Holocaust became the prima donna.

Yes, we all know what happened after that. But remember, mankind had to hit rock bottom. They had to choose. The one that turned information to wisdom, which shed their fears, along with the bangles and beads, truly turned inside, they were our forefathers. The clan of Geeks, the rock pounders of the net, the teachers and prophets. They all understood, it was fear that kept the Emperor and the 6 million Chariots of Fire alive. Fear was the aroma they drunk on. Fear of death, fear of starvation, fear of loneliness. Love was the antidote. Every teacher had taught it, every Master lived it. But it took the owning of one's own "I AM', before the light was turned on.

I thought of that little boy who shouted out," But the Emperor is nude, he only is wearing a Yamikah". He had the answer right!

Barbra-renee Brighenti, Sarasota, Florida
The above is on al-jazeerah: http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20editorials/2005%20Opinion%20Editorials/September/28%20o/The%20Emperor%20was%20wearing%20a%20Yamikah%20By%20Barbra-renee%20Brighenti.htm

I posted about some personal experiences with Al-jazeerah here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1979&p=33

where I speculated:

Apparently, exposing psychopathy in a comprehensive and accurate way is really the forbidden thing everywhere - even at Al-Jazeerah.

So, after thinking about these little clues, I wonder if Bush's avowed wish to bomb Al-Jazeera wasn't something along the line of the State Department listing Rense and Jones as the "top misinfo" sites? You know, driving the sheep to the "officially set up opposition" a la Protocol 12?

Protocol 12 said:
In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.
And that seems to be the function of Barbra-renee whether she is conscious of it or not.

I was wondering if John was aware or unaware of his distortions, and then I realised that I was falling into the same trap that I have before ie: once you've identified immoral behaviour, it is not appropriate to start thinking of moral reasons as to why the person might be doing it, and dammit I should know that:

George K Simon ('In Sheeps Clothing') said:
Judge Actions not Intentions

never try to 'mind read' or second guess why somebody is doing something, especially when they are doing something hurtful. There's no way to really know, and in the end it's irrelevant. Getting caught up in what might be going on in an aggressor's mind is a good way to get sidetracked from the really pertinent issue. Judge the behaviour itself. If what a person does is harmful in some way, pay attention to and deal with that issue
and even better from Lobaczewski (p181-182 1st ed):
Lobaczewski said:
if we consistently abstain from moral judgements of other people, we transfer our attention to tracking the causative processes that are responsible for conditioning the behaviour on another person or society. this improves our prospects for proper mental hygiene and our capacity to apprehend psychological reality. Such restraint also enables us to avoid an error which poisons minds and souls all to effectively, namely superimposing a moralising interpretation upon the activity of *pathological* factors.
the author shall suggest the adoption of just such an attitude whose end result ought be an act of forgiveness heretofore unheard of in history. Keep in mind also that understanding and forgiveness does not exclude correction of conditions and taking prophylactic measures.

What Kaminski wrote is a good study in using partial truth and feigned personal growth to deflect, I think. Kaminski makes a show of copping to his own faults to gain sympathy for his words. I've used that technique myself to deflect eyes from the truth about me. I see it as a slight modification of the psychopath "poor me" routine. Instead of saying "poor me" you make a show of having seen the light about yourself along with finding compassion for those who oppose you. Suddenly you look like the enlightened one and everyone else looks small and unimportant next to you.

Next time you listen to Bush give a speech after having received bad reviews on the invasion of Iraq (or anything else), listen for him doing the same thing. He'll say something like, "sure we've made a few mistakes, nobody's perfect...but we need to stay the course." Kaminski is doing pretty much the same thing, I think. You gain the "moral high ground" by identifying yourself as a person who is grown up enough to admit their own faults and learn from their mistakes, then restate your old position with renewed "authority" and "respect".

I think any time you hear someone claiming that they have realized that they were psychologically not all together when they came to a certain conclusion, then go on to claim that while they have seen the error of their ways the conclusions they reached while still in error are perfectly correct, you've got a liar on your hands.

christx11 said:
In the overall scheme of things John Kaminski serves a purpose. Those who hold the strings want him out there spouting off about evil Jews. Those who pull the strings want both anti-semitism (their definition of anti-semitism) restrained and simultaneously they want to allow the vehement promoters of Jews=Evil. It provides a win:win situation for them. They can push the envelope in either direction. It gives them both sides of the coin as their advantage. John cannot see beyond his nose. If the heat gets turned up enough those who pull the strings have a perfect scapegoat - Jews. Does John think for a moment that if his rant becomes the dominant point of view that All Good people will then root out the problem by means of fairness and decency? No. If the flip side of the coin is ever brought into play it will be murderous. Government will be purged. Social and religious institutions will be purged. Your Jewish neighbor and their 3 year old daughter will be rounded up. Hundreds of thousands will be rounded up. The play will continue and the new people in positions of power will kill and control with just as much blindness and stupidity as those before them. The Arabs have already been setup. The Jewish people are already setup. The coin is just waiting to be flipped.

So John K., you really get it don't you. It is all so clear now. I think John is his own handler. He is duping himself.
Yeah, it's the same as it was back in Reed's day. The Zionists and psychopaths just play both sides against each other (see war on terror).

They prop up the anti-semitism (see Hitler) because then the regular Jews become scared and want to have a "safe haven" (see Israel).

Then, they can show the world how they are persecuted (see ADL) to gain sympathy and power.

Don

sleepyvinny said:
I was wondering if John was aware or unaware of his distortions, and then I realised that I was falling into the same trap that I have before ie: once you've identified immoral behaviour, it is not appropriate to start thinking of moral reasons as to why the person might be doing it, and dammit I should know that:

George K Simon ('In Sheeps Clothing') wrote:
Judge Actions not Intentions

never try to 'mind read' or second guess why somebody is doing something, especially when they are doing something hurtful. There's no way to really know, and in the end it's irrelevant. Getting caught up in what might be going on in an aggressor's mind is a good way to get sidetracked from the really pertinent issue. Judge the behaviour itself. If what a person does is harmful in some way, pay attention to and deal with that issue

and even better from Lobaczewski (p181-182 1st ed):

Lobaczewski wrote:
if we consistently abstain from moral judgements of other people, we transfer our attention to tracking the causative processes that are responsible for conditioning the behaviour on another person or society. this improves our prospects for proper mental hygiene and our capacity to apprehend psychological reality. Such restraint also enables us to avoid an error which poisons minds and souls all to effectively, namely superimposing a moralising interpretation upon the activity of *pathological* factors.
the author shall suggest the adoption of just such an attitude whose end result ought be an act of forgiveness heretofore unheard of in history. Keep in mind also that understanding and forgiveness does not exclude correction of conditions and taking prophylactic measures.
Good point, sleepyvinny. I find that I have been doing this alot. This is something that is very hard for me not to do. I'm glad you brought it up. The more I read these quotes, the more it sinks in. Thanks. Hopefully, I will get this program under control soon.

Another interesting bit of writing to give some insight into Kaminski and his "handler."

John Kaminski said:
THE COST OF THE CUL DE SAC
Why we willingly choose to destroy the world

by John Kaminski

I loved her, and I told her so. Yes, she responded, but you love me the way
YOU want to love me, not in the way I want you to love me. So I thought about
that.

And then she told me a story she'd learned from Osho, a guru from India
notorious to some who didn't really know him but revered by many who did,
including her.

It was a story about a cul de sac. Most of us live our lives reliving the
same habitual pattern, and keep repeating it over and over again, so that our
lives devolve into shallowness, and then pain, and we feel trapped, frustrated,
and empty. Osho's lesson, she explained, was to learn all there is to learn
about what you like, then finish that dance and move on to the next step to
continue to see what life and the world can teach you.

Once the lesson is learned, leap out of the cul de sac, go beyond what you
know and learn what you don't.

If you don't keep growing, she insisted, you're liable to wither and die,
trapped in a blind alley from which you do not escape. The repetition of what
was once pleasure can degenerate into torture if you don't.

I heard what she was saying, at least through my ears and in my brain, but
perhaps not in my heart. After all, here was a woman I told myself I loved, an
admirable woman, not to mention beautiful, full of integrity, practicality
and a social consciousness more realistic than most.

Although I instantly recognized the cul de sac in which I was trapped "
sexual pleasure" it has now taken me many months for the logic of Osho's advice
to sink in, and I'm still not sure it has. I yearn to leap out of the cul de
sac, to go beyond it, yet can't quite bring myself to do it.

But as I begin to discern the fuzzy, confusing border between desire and real
love, and how habits and expectations can become objectionable and even
destructive if they're not consciously reevaluated on a regular basis, it
becomes clear to me that this is not just my problem with an overimaginative libido
I have used to numb my frustrations over my inability to impact this world
in a worthwhile and profitable way.

It is also the general problem of the human species and how each of us
relates to the world.

We seek to take pleasure from it, and don't furnish the reverence and respect
and appreciation necessary to make any love thrive.

Do I really love her enough to forego what gives me pleasure in order to
understand who and what it is I love? Do we really love the earth enough to
transcend our petty proclivities and try to understand what it is we're all doing
here?

Silly stuff, huh? Comparing my love life to the degeneration of the planetary
environment that enables us to live in the first place.

Maybe not so silly. Maybe surprisingly germane at a pivotal time in human
history.

You need only look at what we have done to the world. Turned the Garden of
Eden into a toxic waste dump. Doesn't that sound a lot like f***ing it instead
of loving it? And isn't that what has happened?

At least in America, and perhaps in many locations around the world, we are
suffocating in an endless electronic avalanche of prurient images deftly
designed to make us covet an alluring array of essentially unnecessary items:
toxic creams to keep our skin from wrinkling, automobiles that every year look
more and more like penises, drugs that prevent us from remembering we are
desperate and depressed from buying all these products that keep us from looking
at ourselves.

All of these items are expressly designed to keep us from looking" really
looking" at ourselves.

And while we Botox, Lexus and Prozac the scary shadows from our faces in the
mirror, in the deafening silence of our distractions we cannot hear the fish
screaming in pain as they leap from the ocean preferring suicide to life, or
see the dead peasants on the road to Baghdad covered with flies and maggots
in the dust, ominous monuments to our refusal to leave the cul de sac of our
own self-deceptive delusions.

We let the world go by, preferring to hide in our orgasms of distracted
delight and misleading ourselves into believing that these will last forever if
we can just purchase the right product.

As long as you remain in the cul de sac of your own habits, expectations and
desires, the world will not be cured of this manic affliction known as the
human ratrace.

Most of us see only two ways out of this existential dilemma: through God or
with money.

Some of those who choose God turn their backs on the sweaty, filthy, bleeding
world and fantasize that their piety and self-proclaimed purity will protect
them from the wrath of Jehovah (or whomever) when their mortal coil
inevitably unsprings. It is they who create God as the Evil One, their protector and
anesthesiologist who will cuddle their immortal souls while they pretend they
don't hear the gunfire in their own neighborhoods, much of it generated by
members of their own congregations.

Even those who choose to serve God for the right reasons do a disservice to
Him by focusing on their own salvation rather than on the suffering of others,
and I'm certain He doesn't like that.

Some of those who choose money insulate themselves from their own guilt by
surrounding themselves with luxuries that titillate the senses and forestall
self-analysis, reasoning that if they can stay distracted right up to the
departure point and then just step in front of a bus they won't really have to
worry about anything else.

But these two avenues both really lead to the same cul de sac, and as the
whole world crowds down them, seeking sweet security in one form or another, the
very conditions of the planet which sustain their lives, and their
distractions, continue to disintegrate, and the only purpose of their perfumed escapes
becomes a shortcut to self-destruction. Death by suffocation in the cul de
sac.

So we endure the mocking lies of George W. Bush and his ill-bred ilk, who
dissemble and get away with it because no one has the moral courage to challenge
them in a straightforward way. We watch the world burn and the people die
and shrug our shoulders, rationalizing that this is all horrible stuff, but
that there is nothing we can do about it: the momentum of the system, all five
thousand years of it, is just too powerful for one person to confront.
So we might as well either hide in our self-created depictions of heaven or
laugh as long as we can and let the devil take the rest. Well, that is what is
happening. The devil is taking the rest.

In the Book of Wisdom, Osho relates: "... unless you go into your suffering,
you cannot be released from the imprisonment of it."

Please allow me to redact that down to the present political situation on
Planet Earth. "Unless you see that the 9/11 tragedy was unleashed by the very
people you pretend to trust most, there is absolutely no hope that you will
ever live in a humane or just world, and you might as well shoot your children
right now before you give your government the chance to do it for you."

Unless we see our suicidal course as a species as a direct manifestation of
the way we are living and seeking material distractions rather than trying to
find a worthwhile purpose for our lives, none of the dire situations that
threaten our peace of mind and our existence are ever going to be resolved.
On the other hand, if you completely ignore the money situation and let your
systems disintegrate while you are preaching about possible paths to peace,
as I have, you run the risk of not being able to preach another day.
Perhaps this is my way out of the cul de sac. Sneaking out through the bottom
on that day next week when they repossess my car and home, and worse, shut
off my computer hookup. But at least I got to say what I wanted to say.
Back to Osho: "A new journey has started in your life, you are moving into a
new kind of being" because immediately, the moment you accept the pain with
no rejection anywhere, its energy and its quality changes. It is no longer
pain.

"One cannot believe that suffering can be transformed into ecstasy, that pain
can become joy. Whenever anything is total it turns into its opposite.
"This is a great secret to be remembered. Whenever something is total it
changes into its opposite, because there is no way to go any further; the
cul-de-sac has arrived. Watch an old clock with a pendulum. It goes on and on: the
pendulum goes to the left, to the extreme left, and then there is a point
beyond which it cannot go, then it starts moving towards the right.
"Opposites are complementaries. If you can suffer your suffering in totality,
in great intensity, you will be surprised ... you will not be able to
believe it when it happens for the first time, that your own suffering absorbed
willingly, welcomingly, becomes a great blessing. The same energy that becomes
hate becomes love, the same energy that becomes pain becomes pleasure, the
same energy that becomes suffering becomes bliss."

All of which is to say ... we must accept that the world is not what those
who manipulate us say it is. And in confronting the continuing horrors that are
perpetrated in our names, the recognition of it will lead not only to the
cessation of these horrors, but to the knowledge of why we allowed them to
happen.

As long as we stay in the cul de sac, we will never know what hit us when the
end comes.

So ... did I get the girl? Well ... I don't know yet. My damn pants are
caught on the iron-spike picket fence surrounding the cul de sac, and I'm
dangling from the top.

I do know she's out of the cul de sac and running free, and I also know that
if I'm going to catch her, and really love her, that I have to understand why
and where she's running, and not try to corral her into some predictable cul
de sac of my own desires.

It's the same with the future of our world. It doesn't look good, but it's
too early to tell. One thing's sure: we have to stop trying to shape it into an
object of our own desire, and hear what it is telling us, where it is
leading us, rather than abusing it by making it a prop to keep us from confronting
the shadows in our own faces.

The earth, like the woman I love, is not a product to be used to fulfill our
own selfish and ultimately delusional desires. She is a purpose that it is
our distinct privilege and honor to try and discover. But if we stay in the cul
de sac of desire, distraction, and deception, there's no chance we ever
will.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the coast of Florida and can't
believe how many Americans just don't care about the world they live in.
Autographed copies of his collection of Internet essays, "America's Autopsy Report,"
may now be ordered ($18.95, plus $5 shipping and handling) by writing to him at
250 N. McCall Rd. #2, Englewood FL 34223, or by e-mail through Pay Pal.
So, now we know: Barbra-renee is the member of a REAL CULT! Her guru is Osho.

Geeze, that explains a lot.

Reading this stuff by Kaminski is helping me get the concept of frequency resonance vibration and how psyochopaths (and their secondary psychopath followers) can use it to deceive us...and how knowledge protects.

Kaminski seems to really need love and acceptance, especially from a woman who he sees as looking for the truth like himself. Maybe that has to do with the relationship he had with his mother or maybe it is something else. I think the important thing is that while he might want to know truth, he also seems to want a woman to validate him in that.

I think that is what Barbara-renee resonates with in him. Maybe she does that consciously, maybe she does it more instinctively. Whichever, it seems to me that psychopaths/gurus/lover-handlers/etc. have a strong ability to identify those desires in us that they can resonate with.

They can't resonate with perspicacity but they can resonate with the desires we attach to/confuse with or desire for knowledge. Maybe we have a fantasy about knowledge leading us to fame or fortune, or maybe we fantasize about it leading us to love. Whichever, I think they use that thing they can resonate with to derail or searching and feed on us.

In Kaminski's case, I can imagine Barbra-renee playing on that to give him more "love" and acceptance when he expresses the "correct" ideas. Maybe she helps him "clarify" his thoughts by giving and taking "love" as he zeroes in on just what he is supposed to be thinking.

Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom