John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

Hello all,

Many of your replies to this thread concerning the new Kaminski piece have given me some perspective. When I first read it, I was a bit clueless on what to think. There is a kind of thin veneer of reasonableness in some of it that is appealing to those who don't want to have to dig any deeper. It is almost like he is playing the essay version of good cop/bad cop. I am referring to his tone though. Not his content... IMO, there is nothing reasonable about bigotry. Although my personal feelings are that most, maybe all, religions more or less suck, it still is no excuse to wage a personal war against one of them.

In his latest article "Battling Banshees" John writes:
In fact, my final decision (always revisable on the basis of new
information) is that Laura’s thesis is in itself a distraction from the most
important issue, that of Jewish manipulation, because it consigns the real
threat to the background while it traces traits belonging to sociopaths to
the actions of governments in the world today.
This "final decision" is exactly the same as John has always maintained. NOTHING at all has been changed by any or all information so readily available to him. It is bad enough that it is all stupidly wrong. What is even worse is that he does not get it at all is that it is promoting a hatred which will untimately boil over onto many millions of innocent people and cause them untold grief! He is ignorantly promoting an agenda for much more mayhem and havoc for the populace of the world.

It seems at this point that John is nothing more than a 'useful tool', and like other tools will be kept around only as long as he remains 'useful'. When he is no longer of any use, he will no doubt be discarded as many others like him have been.

If he can not understand that in the 'background' is where all the control of the world is taking place by the psychopaths then he will just continue on and on and on with his 'Jewish' nonsense. Doesn't look like he will get it anytime soon!

Geez!

This seems to substantiate Brighenti's comments to me regarding the back-up of book orders Kaminski has.

She said he has many orders for books and no money to pay to have them filled.
He had contacted Thorn a while back about ordering a bunch of his books so he could fill orders.
He was supposed to send us the money, since we publish the book (we used to anyway).
He never sent us the money, so he never got the books from us.
We have to do it that way ever since he stuck us on the publishing arrangement and wrote the "agent provocateur" hitpiece. This is the only way to do business with him now.
Pay and ye shall receive.
Well, he never sent the money and he still owes Thorn a royalty on the book, since he went and published the same work with someone else behind our back - and we are the original publishers. We found out after the fact.
Sneaky, to say the least.

This may be why some of you haven't received ordered books.
He may not have the books.
If he'd acted honestly with us, we would have invoiced him.
But he did not.
This is, of course, assuming he hasn't crossed someone else regarding a publishing arrangement.
Which books did you order from him?

christx11 said:
It is all so clear now. I think John is his own handler. He is duping himself.
I would go further. I think he's an OP, what with his obvious inability to grok 'higher levels'.

The Kaminski book we published is: The Perfect Enemy.
We also published a 9-11 chapbook written by Kaminski, the first in our series of chaps.
The title is: The Day America Died.

IF Kaminski read Controversy of Zion then he surely didn't read Political Ponerology, because he could have then connected the dots very easily. Or maybe he read both books and understood nothing, and that would paint a clear picture of his thinking apparatus. My guess is that he read neither, he might have glanced at some pages or something while watching FoxNews at the same time.

How can a person read C of Z and not come away wondering why people act that way - ask themselves what the root cause of the thinking really is? And if a person asks themselves that question then it becomes clear that the problem isn't Jews collectively. C of Z clearly reveals that Judaism was usurped by people who were not even Jewish or semetic to begin with - people who now proclaim to be the spokepeople for all Jews - when clearly they are not.

Kaminski is on dangerous ground. He'll be just as guilty as the murdering bastards that appear to want to kill all semetic people regardless of their religion. Does he have any idea what he's fostering?!? Frelling lunatic.

sleepyvinny said:
well, on a certain level he's got it - yes it is the talmudic teachings that are part of what keeps the thing going, but seems to have *completely* missed the point about WHY the Jewish manipulation is at is, and that if it wasn't the Jews it would just be some other controlled group, because the Jews have been 'psychologically corralled' into this destructive mindset, from which they are unable to escape due to special psychological/biological knowledge of their handlers, and so the 'special psychological knowledge', and the 'handlers' ARE the important bits. gah!

am I anywhere close, on how others perceive this?
Yup, you are for me. Going through this, the tone was so calm, so reasonable it was spooky. I kept expecting the Hysterical John to show up at any minute.

In any case, he's **still** got it bass-akwards just as you have noticed. Psychopaths are the ones that shape the socio-cultural mindset/behaviour, not the other way around. It seems there is no way for him to get over the label thing. Perhaps this is B-r's function? To keep him focused on this particular psychopathic costume? As L. has pointed out the Fundys (Islamic AND Christian) are sounding more and more like Talmudists every day.

He was gracious to Laura and the group, as you say, from his point of view. He has not trashed L. or the QFG in the classic mode that Gurdjieff describes when someone repudiates a Work group. Wishfully thinking, there might be some hope, but it seems B-r's hold is pretty strong. J. has been so battered emotionally that any sort of calm and security is too strong to resist. But there was apology for the lost funds or the trouble the QFG had to go through to get a some kind of refund on his FULLY PAID airline ticket, which incidently, was the gift of the QFG organization.

A few other choice quotes:

<<<but after cursory examination turn out to be false issues that after much Sturm und Drang ultimately lead everybody nowhere. A random example of this phenomenon would be the 9/11 no-plane issue, but there are many other prominent instances, too, like, say, debating the integrity of the Bush family.

So you can imagine my surprise and embarrassment when I finally realized that I myself had turned into one of the biggest distractions on the Internet. And I had only myself to blame. >>>

Good shooting John!Two critical issues dismissed with one sentence ('the integrity of the Bush family is "false sturm und drang'"????), plus he equates the gravity of these facts with his own personal experience. Hubris lurking there. "I'm so speshel" :rolleyes:

<<<<Well, Barbra noticed. Another great gift she gave me was explaining the false nature of the Zionist label. >>>>

The hand of the Handler at work.

<<<<But Laura was a real friend, and invited me again. This time it was my turn to waffle, before finally deciding that it was more important to learn more about myself and building a relationship with Barbra-renée than traipsing off to talk about the world's absurdities. It was a tough decision, with my false ego clashing with my real-life need. >>>>>

A compliment and a backhanded dig all in one go. John does like to mix it up. So L. and the QFG just chatter about the world's absurdities which appeal to his false ego while he has more important personal matters to attend to. Nice. Did you catch the little back-pat for himself about making the "tough" decision in favour of his personal 'growth'?.

<<<And though Laura and her sincere friends were for a time my true benefactors, there was never a chance they could buy my support, because it's not for sale ( I am NOT suggesting that she was trying to do that). >>>

Oh, but you *are* suggesting it, John. Why mention it otherwise?

<<<The most important thing to remember for anyone reading this essay who doesn't know any of the people mentioned here is that all this has happened because **I** started writing about the Jewish threat. >>>

Really? I thought it was because you were airing your personal life in public. Hubris again.

Taken in percentages, John's missive still comes up short way short. He still doesn't get it.

Herondancer

Lisa said:
Kaminski told me he does not read the forum. But he doesn't have to.
Andreas DOES read the forum and she sends him email, according to both John and B-R, who have forwarded some of her emails to me.

I was told that it was andreas who initially sent John the link to this thread, making a snide remark about his "handler".
Sorry for the one-liner but, Good Grief! Doesn't anybody over there do their own work??

Herondancer

He's a piece of work, isn't he.

His self importance is overwhelming. I get physically sick reading
anything by him.

I don't think there's any chance at all that he will get it. That
wishful thinking ("wow, he almost gets it")is how he sucks people in.
That and the "poor, persecuted me, I need a mother" stuff.

He has made a choice to ignore hyperdimensional stuff and to inflate
his self-importance with a crusade.

He doesn't realize that there is no importance to the self if you are a machine.
His responses regarding the Jews are totally predictable and mechanical.

Last night I heard the beginning of the NPR "On Point" call-in show
when they had Jeffrey Golberg of the New Yorker on. He just wrote a
book talking about his experience in the Israeli Defense Force (IDF).
He was a Long Island kid from the south shore (he called it the only
part of Long Island bereft of Jews) who was bullied and teased by the
gentile kids. So when he was 13 he went to Israel and was thrilled to
see Jews with weapons and driving tanks. Later after being in the IDF
he became disillusioned.

But the point is both Zionism and anti-semitism are planned programmed
reactions. Jewish kids get tormented which drives them to militant
Zionism. Gentiles get riled up by their propaganda and their
resentfulness at the wealth and tribalism of Jews and torment another
generation of Jews who then become militant and commit atrocities or
compensate by getting rich which exacerbates anti-semitism and the
cycle goes on, while the human race falls under greater and greater
control.

Kaminsky fell for the bait.

starsailor said:
christx11 said:
It is all so clear now. I think John is his own handler. He is duping himself.
I would go further. I think he's an OP, what with his obvious inability to grok 'higher levels'.
Playing "spot the OP" is like playing "spot the Jews who can't tell the truth", to coin a Kaminskiesque phrase. The concept of the "organic portal" is useful as a theory only, not a label, and it is pretty certain that it will remain a theory.

Joe

On Kaminski's latest dire missive "Battling banshees":

It's pretty obvious that Judy is one of the "banshees" but who is/are the other(s) I wonder. I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him, and at 6 feet something that isn't far. He's a "flip flopper", a walking , talking and editorial-writing emotional time-bomb, and a danger to himself and anyone who associates with him.

Obviously he has chosen illusion. He thinks he now understands, yet he gives no consideration to the question of: If he was so easily duped in the past, how does he know he is not being duped now? Perhaps he had a little inkling of this question, and in response, he decided to marry BRB. It reminds me of something from Gnosis Vol. 1:

Mouravieff said:
"As for efforts at suppressing lies to oneself, they entail quite different and .important consequences. Such lies grow deep roots. In this domain, paradoxical situations sometimes arise, some of them of such psychological subtlety that it is difficult to draw them out of the shade. It is enough to mention the question of marriages where one of the partners, having realized that this union is an error, persists in trying to convince himself of the contrary. If he is of an affectionate nature, he will redouble his amiability towards his partner as if truly toward his polar being.

The absurdity of the situation reaches its limits if the other partner reacts by adopting a corresponding attitude -without truly feeling any sincere or spontaneous glow of tenderness. This true 'play of love' is evidently to the greatest profit of the General Law. The danger from the esoteric point of view is that, by mere force of habit, such a situation takes on for one of the partners, or even for both of them, the value of true love. This kind of lying to oneself can go on for dozens of years with people who are amiable and of good faith, and they entail tragic disillusions in the end.

The man who starts to struggle against lying to himself must be fore-warned of these difficulties, and of the possible collapse of some or all his greatest values. But it also happens that such inner collapses are produced in people who never approached esoteric work, but afterwards come to search for something more solid and permanent. All should know that true esoteric work only begins after the novice has passed through a general bankruptcy, and has had his gods helplessly thrown to the ground."
Sounds like John ain't ready or willing to have his "gods thrown to the ground", he's too busy crafting graven images.

Joe

Well Kaminski in his battling banshees post is as has been mentioned
on a damage control mission,but there is NO change and i doubt he has
even read two pages of ponerology,and maybe only selectively read C of
Z. where he probably could only see the word jew.

His wee essay brings to mind the vision of some one who keeps
rearranging what furniture they have in a small room to give it a
diffirent feel,and though of course one can achieve a diffirent
feel,its still the same furniture and the same room.He is reluctant to
add furniture or discard any.And so all remains the same.

Just a variation on a theme,his glass is full,he has found his niche,a
zone that is self contained,a territory that his "i"s are familiar
with.and keeping to a theme one can find on any nazi loving website.

herondancer said:
But there was apology for the lost funds or the trouble the QFG had to go through to get a some kind of refund on his FULLY PAID airline ticket, which incidently, was the gift of the QFG organization.
I can't seem to get this to read:

But there was NO apology for the lost funds . .
Herondancer

P.S. What does this error message mean? I've gotten it a couple of times trying to edit today.

An error was encountered
File: /var/www/signs-of-the-times.org/www/signs/forum/include/search_idx.php
Line: 149

PunBB reported: Unable to insert search index words

Database reported: Duplicate entry 'barbra-renée' for key 1 (Errno: 1062)

Back
Top Bottom