Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hi, I'd like to state my interest in joining the private FOTCM when the moderators feel I've done my share and am trustworthy. I'm aware that I'm relatively new and I don't think I've posted enough intel to be accepted(although I'm not sure of the criteria a moderator needs to decide when someone is eligible), just thought I'd give a heads up and begin getting as involved as I can.

Thinkingfingers said:
Hi, I'd like to state my interest in joining the private FOTCM when the moderators feel I've done my share and am trustworthy. I'm aware that I'm relatively new and I don't think I've posted enough intel to be accepted(although I'm not sure of the criteria a moderator needs to decide when someone is eligible), just thought I'd give a heads up and begin getting as involved as I can.

Hi Thinkingfingers,
The first step would be to join FOTCM? Have you submitted your membership application? :)

Hey Merlin,

Interesting nickname. Can you say something about yourself?

Hi, I'm curious to know if you have received my membership application? or if it's somewhere in mail limbo haha

Merlin said:
Please accept me as a member . . .

Thanx,

Merlin

Did you read Menrva's post to Thinkingfingers above letting him know that he has to join FOTCM first.

Then, have you read the first post in this thread that describes how people are considered for the private board? I'll copy/paste it here for you.

As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread.

Hey, ya'll! :)

So I joined FOTCM last August and I've been trying to be more active on the forum since then, exposing more about myself and my personal struggles, acting on the knowledge and feedback I've received, as well as trying to provide helpful feedback for others. I've been wondering if I've posted enough content to be assessed by and get access to the private board. I've also attended four North-East US FOTCM meet-ups (I'm attending another this Saturday) and gotten to know a few members in person already, which has been a real pleasure. But any info I've been getting regarding the meet-ups, what we're reading and discussing, what food to bring, etc. has mainly been through Puck and through attending the meetings themselves. I'm asking 'cause it'll be much simpler to have access to the private board to keep up with plans instead of having Puck act as a middle-man for me. I know ya'll are super busy, so I didn't want to bother anyone or to seem too impatient, which is why I've waited so long to ask - I figured posting here as a reminder and for some feedback would be a good idea, though.

Cheers! :wizard:

PhoenixToEmber said:
Hey, ya'll! :)

So I joined FOTCM last August and I've been trying to be more active on the forum since then, exposing more about myself and my personal struggles, acting on the knowledge and feedback I've received, as well as trying to provide helpful feedback for others. I've been wondering if I've posted enough content to be assessed by and get access to the private board. I've also attended four North-East US FOTCM meet-ups (I'm attending another this Saturday) and gotten to know a few members in person already, which has been a real pleasure. But any info I've been getting regarding the meet-ups, what we're reading and discussing, what food to bring, etc. has mainly been through Puck and through attending the meetings themselves. I'm asking 'cause it'll be much simpler to have access to the private board to keep up with plans instead of having Puck act as a middle-man for me. I know ya'll are super busy, so I didn't want to bother anyone or to seem too impatient, which is why I've waited so long to ask - I figured posting here as a reminder and for some feedback would be a good idea, though.

Cheers! :wizard:

Your request has been accepted. :D Refresh your page and see if you notice the new boards visible to you. If not, log out and log back in. See you there!

Hi!

I also wanted to request an evaluation to join the private forum. I joined at around the same time as PhoenixToEmber, although I didn't become as active on the forum as early as he did. I've gone to 3 of the North-East US meetups with him, and will be going to the one tomorrow. Over the past month or so I've made an active effort to become more involved in the forum, opening up on the issue that I felt was holding me back the most, engaged the feedback that was given, and tried to give as helpful of feedback as I could to others. I've been doing E.E. at least two times a week for the past month, as well as meticulously eliminating as many toxins from my diet and environment as I can, doing heavy metal detox, and keeping up with the reading and info to be discussed in the meetup. I know my post count isn't all that high, but I hope that the posts I have made are substantial enough to gauge whether it would be beneficial for myself and others to admit me into the private forum. Either way, thank you for your time! :)

Hi Guys,

I have been a member of private forum once, but due to the inactivity on the forum I lost access to that part.

I would like to ask what is the prerequisit to get the access back, since I would like to start posting there and share some of my personal struggles I deal with. My life is at some turning point, as it seems and I would like to share and ask for feedback and some support to guide me through the maze I find myself in.

Obi

Hello,
I have now paid for FOTCM the fee by Pay Pal . The form has not been sent because me it is not clear whether it is to go to the American address or to France .

Thanks for your help

Jean d`arc said:
Hello,
I have now paid for FOTCM the fee by Pay Pal . The form has not been sent because me it is not clear whether it is to go to the American address or to France .

Thanks for your help

Hi Jean d'arc,

the form needs to be sent to the American address:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
295 Scratch Branch Road
Otto, NC 28763
USA

Back
Top Bottom