Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Looks bad and the MSM campaign is full of memes, but the buy in comes from only from the 'choir'. Bacteria have more capacity for any form of culture than the wokeist cancel movement.

Maybe for our generation. But the generations being indoctrinated from an early start are a completely different story.

Maybe for our generation. But the generations being indoctrinated from an early start are a completely different story.
I see wokeism as a form of religion based on propagandism and superficial and snobbish attitude rather than deep beliefs, and that is (in my opinion), going to collapse once a real livelihood and life itself threatening even is going to occur. When young people will not know what hit them, our generation will be the one to pick up the pieces and mop the place clean.

People are already getting shot for being white.

Blowback Begins:

It is even worse from the medical community from what I am hearing. I will be surprised if she is not called to appear before the state board. It is a very serious thing for the public to lose faith in a practitioner.

Here's another example of completely faulty thinking. I wonder how their brain doesn't explode from all the cognitive dissonance. :rolleyes:

So the author calls "white supremacy" an ideology, and says that it doesn't matter if the attacker is black, he is still a "white supremacist".

Essentially, instead of explaining the attacks as a pathological behaviour that is present in all cultures and races, they themselves emphasis the race component and put an ideological twist on it. It's truly remarkable the level of brainwashing and brain twisting they go through. It's exactly how it is described in Ponerology.

Yeah, it's incredible. Every evil in the world is reducible to whiteness. ISIS? Whiteness. Get a bad mark on your math test? Whiteness. Partner left you? Whiteness! Stub your toe? And on and on.

Whiteness is one of the original sins of this Authoritarian ideology, which is becoming increasingly zealous. So BLM and critical race theory taken to its most extreme (for instance, a race war), looks like one of the primary ways that celestial intentions will be disguised - a ramped up Cold War against the domestic population. I don't know if we'll get to the point where white people will be treated like the Cathars at the hands of the Church enforcers of old. Nature may intervene before it gets there. But there are signs that it's moving in that direction.

White supremacists rank above ISIS in threats to America now, according to Biden (according to intelligence!). All that's needed is a false flag, a Greenbaum patsy, to get that ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom