Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Remember when JBP was told "nobody is going to be jailed over pronouns"? Well....

Teacher who refused to use gender-neutral pronouns JAILED in Ireland

• Enoch Burke was arrested yesterday morning for breaching a court order
  • The dispute began over his refusal to address a transitioning student as 'they' rather than 'he', as requested by the student and their parents in May
  • He was later suspended, and refused to stay away from the school
  • After the ruling, Mr Burke said: 'I love my school, with its motto Res Non Verba, actions not words, but I am here today because I said I would not call a boy a girl'
A teacher who refused to use gender-neutral pronouns for a transgender student has been sent to Mountjoy prison for contempt of court.
Enoch Burke was arrested yesterday morning for breaching a court order not to teach at his Westmeath school, or be physically present there.
After Judge Michael Quinn made his ruling, Mr Burke said: 'It is insanity that I will be led from this courtroom to a place of incarceration, but I will not give up my Christian beliefs.'

While in France thousands of firemen have been fired for not being vaxxed, in the UK fire trucks are painted in LGBT colors:

And people are going hungry and cold.. but heck! let's spend thousands on making our trucks more woke so that the fire knows we're an inclusive community and we do not discriminate, because that makes a difference.

Woke advertising in the future:

And here (hint, of course it is not about the products):

Woke’ ads are ‘failing’ to sell products​

Hopefully, as the lady says, in 5-years there will be a lot of embarrassed people as this nonsense runs its course. As Mattias Desmet has said (on many issues), people need to keep talking about these matters, don't take their non-reality as reality, and eventually if enough continue to do so, they will have no where to go (they are doing a lot of social damage in the meantime).

What’s always struck me as most insidious about the agenda to push trans, gay, pedo lifestyles, is that built into them is the idea that if they’re not working and people aren’t going along with it, that that actually validates the need for them, and that they should double down even more: since the purported reason for the propaganda is discrimination, and any pushback validates the idea of rife discrimination, and so they need to push it even harder.

That’s always lead me to think that it’s never going to go away, not until cosmic events intervene and people don’t have the time and energy to waste on such nonsense, anyway.

Highlight from the latest "art" exhibition in Zagreb, Croatia

11.jpg

12.jpg

Full article here (machine translate):

"Students for tolerance": Vulgar promotion of anti-culture and gender-propaganda with taxpayers' money

September 9, 2022

On Trg Republike Hrvatska, in front of the School of Applied Arts and Design in Zagreb, as part of Zagreb Design Week, from Wednesday, September 7 to October 17, the exhibition called "Students for Tolerance" was opened. The following are listed as organizers and partners:

Design Studio of the Faculty of Architecture, University of Zagreb & School of Applied Art and Design Zagreb & Association of Former Students of ŠPUD Zagreb – UBU & Izidor Kršnjavi Exhibition Hall & FH Joanneum Graz & ALUO Ljubljana & Zagreb Design Week

The organizers point out that "the poster exhibition explores questions on the topic of tolerance and shows the possibilities of its visual presentation".

The Students for Tolerance exhibition, it is stated, "is based on the high-profile Tolerance project of world-renowned Croatian designer Mirko Ilić and is the result of successful international cooperation between four European universities".
https://vigilare.info/anketa/
The authors of the works presented at the exhibition are students of FH Joanneum from Graz, the Academy of Fine Arts and Design from Ljubljana, the Design Studio from Zagreb and the Faculty of Design from Dortmund who participated in a one-week intensive poster design workshop in Graz. In their works, they deal with the topic of tolerance through different visual approaches.

The sponsors of the exhibition are the City of Zagreb and the Ministry of Culture and Media of the Republic of Croatia.

If we know the actions of the sponsors of the exhibition so far (who share our money), and we are also familiar with what kind of "art" is being pushed under the guise of "tolerance", we could without any problems conclude what is hidden behind it and what kind of " tolerance" works.

Yes, you guessed it, it is about the most ordinary ideological activism, that is, about LGBT and gender-propaganda that tries to disavow the family in the most vulgar way.

This is not about culture, but about anti-culture, about insulting the institution of the family and promoting the culture of death with the money of Croatian taxpayers.

The question arises, who is responsible for the fact that such projects - the only real goal of which is the destruction of families - are financed with public money?

And isn't it time to deny support to such political options?

The following video was doing the rounds on Twitter for a few days but there was no confirmation as to its authenticity, there now at least 2 articles that confirm that it is, indeed, real - and of course it is. One expects the worst these days, but this i hadn't imagined.

Male wood work teacher suddenly claims he's female and goes to work wearing short shorts and enormous prosthetics breasts. If that doesn't scream sex offender, i'm not sure what does.

Some of the Tweet replies make sense: perhaps this person is actually hoping to get fired so they can sue for discrimination, reaping a significant pay off. Even if that was the case, evidently this person also takes pleasure in dressing up like this, and until the school dares do something, they're free to force children and teens to play a part in their perversions.

Article with what seems like sufficient evidence that the above is what it claims to be:

Ontario High School Teacher Seen Wearing Massive Prosthetic Bust to Class​

By Anna Slatz
September 16, 2022

Untitled-design-8-696x392.jpg

Photos and videos out of a Canadian High School are going viral as they show a male teacher wearing what appears to be large, prosthetic breasts in full view of young students.

Shocking media first began to circulate on Twitter earlier this week, with multiple accounts sharing a mobile phone video and stills of a shop teacher demonstrating how to use a circular saw.

The teacher is seen wearing an extremely prominent prosthetic bust, one which clearly outlines the nipples through his tight shirt. He is also donning a bright blonde wig and short-shorts.
Multiple photos and videos have surfaced of the same individual instructing young students, and in all of them he is wearing the oversized bust.
The media has been confirmed as originating from Oakville Trafalgar High School in Oakville, Ontario.

The man seen in the photos and videos is a Manufacturing Technology instructor who allegedly began identifying as a woman last year. The teacher now goes by the name Kayla Lemieux.

Untitled-1-1024x576.jpg

“The kids here most definitely don’t think its normal… but realistically we can’t say anything,” one student said on Twitter, “Last year, the teacher was a man. I don’t think the school can fire him.”

Lemieux is listed within the faculty directory on the OTHS website. His official school e-mail address is also connected to a Google account which has a photo visually verifying his identity.

Untitled-design-11-1-1024x371.png
Lemieux’s photo affiliated with his school e-mail address.
Reduxx reached out to OTHS administrators for comment, and they did confirm that Lemieux is currently employed at the school, but refused any further questions.
Oakville Trafalgar High School is overseen by the Halton District School Board (HDSB), which has begun promoting gender identity ideology in schools in recent years.

In October 2021, HDSB released guidelines regarding Gender Identity and Gender Expression in Schools.

“The Halton District School Board (HDSB) recognizes the rights of students, staff, parents/guardians, and community members to equitable treatment without discrimination based upon gender identity and gender expression,” reads the policy.

“The HDSB is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe, caring, inclusive, equitable and welcoming learning and working environment for all members of the school community including… staff… who identify as, or are perceived as … trans … and those who are questioning their sexual orientation and/or gender identity(ies).”

Reduxx is a newly-launched independent source of pro-woman, pro-child safeguarding news and commentary. We’re 100% reader-funded! Support our mission by joining our Patreon, or consider making a one-time donation.

Last edited:
The following video was doing the rounds on Twitter for a few days but there was no confirmation as to its authenticity, there now at least 2 articles that confirm that it is, indeed, real - and of course it is. One expects the worst these days, but this i hadn't imagined.

Male wood work teacher suddenly claims he's female and goes to work wearing short shorts and enormous prosthetics breasts. If that doesn't scream sex offender, i'm not sure what does.

Some of the Tweet replies make sense: perhaps this person is actually hoping to get fired so they can sue for discrimination, reaping a significant pay off. Even if that was the case, evidently this person also takes pleasure in dressing up like this, and until the school dares do something, they're free to force children and teens to play a part in their perversions.

Article with what seems like sufficient evidence that the above is what it claims to be:
Parents are confronted with the choice of removing their children from school, and all the consequences that follow.

Nothing really surprises me anymore

Vanderbilt Pediatric Transgender Clinic Nukes Website After Matt Walsh Exposes 'Big Money Maker' Motive​

"Walsh posted his findings in a lengthy Twitter thread on Tuesday. In it, Dr. Shayne Taylor can be seen bragging about how she convinced Nashville to get into gender transitions because it's a "big money maker," especially because the surgeries require a lot of "follow ups."

Article and video below:

Back
Top Bottom