Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

The past week I've listened to two of JBP's podcast on the theme of gender ideology with two individuals who both featured in Walsh's 'What is a Woman' docu. Both were very interesting and intense, and especially the one with Miriam Grossman (see below) was excellent, imo. I wasn't too familiar with the horrific story of John Money, and the undescribable damage he has caused, being one of the initiatiors of the 'lies and butchery' we witness today regarding the gender ideology. Together with Miriam, JBP goes through the horrific story.

As has been said previously, when it comes to these kind of topics, JBP really show his best side...you really can sense his 'thinking with a hammer' as he probes the depths of various sub-topics.

Here's the one with Grossman (episode 347 in case you use a podcast app):

And the book that Miriam mentioned, that tells the story of Money's 'breakthrough' case, which could be worth reading:

John Colapinto: As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl Paperback – August 8, 2006
Paperback: Amazon.com: As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl: 9780061120565: Colapinto, John: Books
Kindle: As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl - Kindle edition by Colapinto, John. Professional & Technical Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

#

The other one I listened to was the one with Sara Stockton (episode 342). She gives a vivid account of how she was indoctrinated by the medical community to then wake up to the horrors of gender madness.

Blurb: "Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and Sara Stockton explore her past as a clinician in the field of Transgender care, how she helped co-author the processes by which gender-dysphoric children are assessed for medical intervention, and why she wholeheartedly regrets it now."

Can it get any more absurd?!

Clumsy 6'3" transvestite accepted into one of the worlds most prestigious ballet schools as ballerina
Social media influencer and “destranstioner” Oli London shared a disturbing tweet that featured a 6’3″ transvestite man dressed up as a ballerina. The image of a hulking man in a tutu is enough to scare the bejeezus out of anybody, but there’s much more to this story than meets the eye. The “ballerina” goes by the name “Sophie Rebecca,” and he was accepted into the very prestigious Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) back in 2017.

You’re probably thinking Mr. Rebecca is some sort of gigantic ballet prodigy, right? After all, the Royal Academy of Dance only accepts the best, which is why they’re considered the most influential dance and education training organization in the world. Everyone knows only the crème de la crème are accepted into RAD…

Really?

Well, you be the judge…

Does Mr. Rebecca look like the cream of the ballet crop to you, or an SNL skit gone bad?

[...]
Perhaps the real travesty in all of this, is that a qualified female, who isn’t playing “dress up,” wasn’t chosen. Men are steamrolling women in every way imaginable.

The perfect drag ballerina - classic!

Ftb7_tGaYAApRYm

Kinda gives new meaning to black swan . . .
What Is a Black Swan? A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. Black swan events are characterized by their extreme rarity, severe impact, and the widespread insistence they were obvious in hindsight.

I'm surprised they didn't number the bill 666. Another satanic bill from Scott Wiener.
California considers separating children from their un-'woke' parents
By Matt Lamb April 13, 2023 09:46 AM

Legislators in California are considering a bill that would allow state officials to separate children from their families without letting the parents know until after the fact.

Government authorities could do this for children who struggle with gender identity problems but whose parents are not being “ affirming ” of their new identification as the opposite sex, or as nonbinary, gender fluid, pansexual, or one of the other made-up genders or sexual orientations.

THERE'S NOTHING 'AFFIRMING' ABOUT MUTILATING CHILDREN

The bill, AB 665 , “would allow children as young as 12 years old to consent to being placed into state-funded group homes without parental permission or knowledge,” according to an analysis from California Family Council. The legislation gives a government bureaucrat the ability to keep a mother and father out of the equation based on his or her own personal decision.

“The mental health treatment or counseling of a minor authorized by this section shall include involvement of the minor’s parent or guardian unless the professional person who is treating or counseling the minor, after consulting with the minor, determines that the involvement would be inappropriate,” the bill currently states .

It removes the current, commonsense law that allows for children to opt into mental health services without parental consent only if they are being abused, meaning that children of healthy parents could now “consent to mental health treatment or counseling on an outpatient basis, or to residential shelter services.”

“Over one-half of surveyed LGBTQ+ youth reported that not being able to get permission from their parents or guardians was sometimes or always a barrier to accessing mental health services,” the bill states, ostensibly as justification for cutting parents out of the picture. This claim likely comes from a self-selected online survey of LGBT people conducted by the advocacy group Trevor Project.

But parents might have a good reason not to give permission for students to access specific mental health services, which are not all made the same. For example, the parents may object to the false idea that men can become women and, for that reason, do not want their children going to a counselor who is going to encourage their son to call himself a girl, wear dresses, and change his pronouns . The mental health services a 13-year-old suffering from depression thinks she wants may not be in her best interest nor aligned with her parents’ values.

It seems quite obvious, given the text and the author of the bill, that the purpose of this legislation is to facilitate children in identifying as a different gender. First, the text cites “LGBTQ+ youth.” Second, the legislation is written by state Sen. Scott Wiener , who has also pushed for a law to make California a “refuge” where one parent can transport his or her child to the state, ignore custody orders, and medically “transition” the child.

So then the fair question is, why does he want parents cut out of the picture? Children who are the victims of abuse can already access regular anxiety or depression counseling.

This is clearly about making sure children confused about their gender can be transitioned and affirmed in their delusions without their parents’ knowledge. In fact, it sounds similar to the plans by a Virginia LGBT group called the Pride Liberation Project to help gay youth get a new home with gay couples if their parents are not on board with their same-sex attraction and choices.

Children who are legitimate victims of abuse already have avenues to report their parents and seek real counseling and assistance. This bill severs the important ties between parents and children and aims to impose Wiener’s value system onto all families instead of letting the actual parents make the best moral and legal decisions to help their children.

It's starting to feel a lot like Orwell's 1984—children, indoctrinated from birth to spy and snitch on their parents. The family unit is slowly becoming an interrogation room. The whole point is make the State the "guardian" of the children, so parents have no right to contest or hinder the brainwashing curriculum. The downward spiral continues...

Can it get any more absurd?!

Clumsy 6'3" transvestite accepted into one of the worlds most prestigious ballet schools as ballerina

The perfect drag ballerina - classic!

Ftb7_tGaYAApRYm

Kinda gives new meaning to black swan . . .

Has all the grace and finesse of an inebriated panda...

'She' could have at least, y'know, tried to put the work in. It only takes about two years of consistent practice to clean up the microbends - I've done it using the content here - but 'she' didn't do it.

It's not the cross gender stuff that gets me - it's that they don't even try, like they sincerely believe that they can just "identify" as whatever, objective reality be darned.

It's not the cross gender stuff that gets me - it's that they don't even try, like they sincerely believe that they can just "identify" as whatever, objective reality be darned.
Amen.

If he had talent, that might make a small difference, but this one? Aaaaagh. I feel sorry for the teachers. who (one hopes) are being forced to go along with this farce. If they're actually on board with it, I don't know what to say.

It's not that men can't do pointe work, or even women's roles. Heck, the Ballet Trocadero has been doing it for decades, gently mocking the absurdity of the ballet world. But you only get to do that if you are proficient at what you are making fun of.

A small sample:

A teacher claims she was left humiliated after being made to apologise to pupils at a private girls' school for calling them girls.

Pupils at the £20,000-a-year school complained and said not everyone in the class identified as female, with one pupil challenging the woman to acknowledge their pronouns.

The philosophy and religious education teacher was forced to say sorry after saying "good afternoon, girls" at the start of the lesson.

Students wrote all their names and pronouns on the board the following day, with one of the children using the pronouns they/them.

So presumably the girls all wrote 'she/her' on the board, apart from the one girl who objects. What are we teaching these people?!

It reminds me of a story from last year where a railway company had to apologise because one of their staff addressed passengers as 'ladies and gentlemen' in an announcement. One passenger objected, so then we have a news headline.

Heck, the Ballet Trocadero has been doing it for decades, gently mocking the absurdity of the ballet world. But you only get to do that if you are proficient at what you are making fun of.
Oh my gosh herondancer, where have I been all these years...I have never heard of the Ballet Trocadero. They are fantastic and as you said to gently mock you must know your subject. I'll have to watch some more...... pure enjoyment from people who like to entertain.

Back
Top Bottom