Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Suspicion of the Yeonmi Park story:

(thanks for the catch Hello H2O)

I first watched her story with Dave Rubin, and was amazed. So incredible, so sincere, and so well put together. On the edge of unbelievable, and kind of ‘too well done’ If done for disinformation purposes then my conclusion was: Bad China, and Bad N. Korea, we can war with them. But I just let it go from there. Then…

Makaila Peterson interviewed her shortly after Rubin. I watch to see, ok, is there something more or new. But it was the same story. I chalked it up to ‘just wanting the new sensational story’. Then…

JP had the same interview and again I watch to see what new information would come out, but same exact story. I thought surely JP has seen Makaila and Rubin's videos which were well done and still out there so why repeat it? It seemed redundant.

I can’t besmirch JP, MP, DR, or Yeonmi Park for this story. Just putting a question mark, and placeholder here.

Here is mom Tatiana Ibrahim admonishing the Carmel Central School District School Board - and no, she is not one bit happy:

June 10, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A New York parent has gone viral for her eleven-minute excoriation of the school board for Carmel Central School District, accusing the group of “treason against our children” over classroom indoctrination.

Here is mom Tatiana Ibrahim admonishing the Carmel Central School District School Board - and no, she is not one bit happy:

I love her! Give 'em hell Tatiana! Kick their useless libtard butts all the way to the South Pole. How dare they exploit innocent children for their own g%ddamn hatred policies:curse:
Useless pieces of skin :mad:

Was looking through The Post Millennial (PM.) site, and they had this collage student discuss what she sees in terms of indoctrination. Though it was pretty good of her, although there must be variations from Uni to Uni. She was honest to say that she is a blank slate when it comes to knowing things in the world, like business, and adding that the professors seem (in her experience) to want students to challenge them, yet they never do. She admits that they (Gen. Z) are ripe to be primed without understanding, more or less barren of critical thinking skills.

On a more, so called musical note, and if Rap is one of your things, PM. also had an article titled 'Anti-woke rapper Tom McDonald goes mega-viral with video featuring Blaire White':

You've seen Blaire White write for The Post Millennial. But now you can see her dancing and singing alongside Tom MacDonald in his newest song "Snowflakes."

The video is here.

Last, but not least from PM. was an article 'Pizza Hut sponsors critical race theory, woke indoctrination in American classrooms":

Pizza Hut and First Book are sponsoring radical critical race theory curriculum that attacks "greedy white men."

Probably Pizza Hut should just 'Hold The Anchovies' and focus on getting on with their business, however when you take the knee, there are certain corporate expectations.

This is more of a Peterson exploration than related to SJW's, but I wanted to share it because it's him getting (hopefully) closer to the ideas of ponerology.
He had a discussion with Michael Malice who is a self professed anarchist. One of the interesting things about Malice is that based on his background parts of his world view (the evil in power) are quite close to our understanding of it.
From a Jewish background being born in the Ukraine in the soviet era, and escaping with his parents when he was 2 (his parents descriptions of recent totalitarian history informing his views), this has caused him study of things like North Korea. He does have a bias against Russia for the same reason.
I've heard his describe ponerised power structures and the nature of psychopaths many times quite accurately (most likely from an instinctual position) without being able to describe it in psychological terms.
He has a good knowledge of history of totalitarian systems and psychopathic individuals both from recent and present history. He's anti-war and anti-state. I can't comment on his anarchist ideas though, because I don't know them well.

So the clash of someone with his well described but not specifically psychologically categorized knowledge of psychopaths was the closest we've had to Peterson having to debate with someone who had read ponerology.

I think he got Peterson to move a little bit, but I'm still trying to work out exactly how. Peterson's main objection was that describing a 'they' was too unspecific. When Malice attempted to describe an actual person, or pointed out it was the difference between an average human being and one who has no trouble sending people to die in (illegal) wars based on deception/lies/manipulation Peterson seemed stuck, or at least he was trying to refine/redefine the boundaries and couldn't quite do it.

I do think he moved though. I'm hoping they have further conversations, because I'd like to see Peterson get it. He just needs it more clearly defined in such a way that doesn't fall into the traps of to much of an unrefined argument/unclear target.
Peterson did describe how personally he takes evil (the example of imagining he was the prison guard at Auschwitz), and he does have a very good model of how people can be lead to do evil. He has said he has read and understood the literature on psychopaths too. So perhaps what he misses is how much influence the smart ones can wield against a population. Malice attempted to describe this, but Peterson wouldn't touch it without attempting to redefine the boundaries/not stray into things that sounded like conspiracy theory (perhaps rightly so, because he didn't know the history of institutions Malice was describing).

If the argument can be presented to Peterson in a context he understands (without specific living individual/institutional used as examples) he may get it.

Back
Top Bottom