Kantek

The c^2 part of that equation is pretty important. Direct conversion of 90% of the mass of an entire planet to energy wouldn't just destroy the planet. It would destroy the solar system, including the Sun, and probably every star in the solar neighborhood. It's far more energy than is released in a supernova.

This discussion of Kantek, energy, and how it was destroyed brought to mind the destruction and dustification of the Twin Towers on 9/11. There was a lot of rubble left over, but a lot of the material just went puff. Maybe there are similarities between how the Twin Towers were destroyed and how Kantek was destroyed.

Well, during a supernova a considerable fraction of the core mass is converted to neutrinos. While they are indeed very weakly interacting, the matter-energy conversion equivalence means that those neutrinos, in the quantity produced, still pack enough of a punch to detonate the star. Point being that if 90% of the mass of a planet were directly converted to neutrinos you'd still be having a really bad day if you were sharing a solar system with it.

I wonder if any future C's answer to this question will have something to do with antimatter.

Since I am a historical linguist, I am going to do this primarily through the lens of language, although input from other fields would be very welcome.
Genetic Correlations

It is also informative to take a look at a human genetic map (Cavalli-Sforza) and compare it with what has already been discussed linguistically:

I find the concept so fascinating and interesting that I re-read the thread over again, particularly to absorb the original post - it so neatly puts a lot of information into perspective.

The bit that jumped out most the second time around was the linguistic diagram. I am not a linguist but it seems like it's another example of in-your-face obviousness that the peddled story of human history doesn't pass the logic test. For all the 'lost' civilizations scattered around the world who demonstrated previously high technology in the ruins that remain, the modern day person/philosopher/scientist/engineer appears to shrug it off as just 'one of those things' even though there are so many intercontinental examples of them. The visual/genetic/physiological differences of human beings between races could also be another example palmed off as 'one of those things'. Sure, different climates might induce evolutionary physical changes over time. But (rhetorically) does climate also affect language equally within the same timespan and to the same degree i.e. does the angle of the sun, or the air temperature, or the rainfall received also change language so dramatically and quickly?

I have so many questions about these pre-history people, though I'm not sure it would help anyone other than satisfy curiosity. More broadly it could go a long way to explaining where we are and what we're up against and if such a chaotic time happened long ago, it might be naïve to assume a similar iteration isn't in our future also. In a cosmic timescale our lives might be a blip right now, but if you believe in the butterfly effect (which I do), that's also a blip too.

The one big problem is that there isn't enough material in the asteroid belt to make a planet. The total mass is about 3% of the Moon's mass; that's nowhere near enough to retain an atmosphere, let alone a dense atmosphere. So, if the asteroid belt is in fact composed of the fragments of Kantek, there's a lot of missing material.
Hi guys,

An interesting question, and if you will allow, here is one; a simple, unscientific view and feminine logic.

First, I think that Kantek was not destroyed in the explosion. The explosion associates me with: giving, spreading, moving heat and light. These are all adjectives that I would assign to the STO orientation.

What?! The explosion is devastating and harmful! What is too much is too much - Of course. The point is in the amount given and the need needed. That’s why CS emphasizes; give only when asked / needed, as much as needed, and what is needed.

Kantek was inhabited by a "highly developed" STS civilization. STS associates me with taking, shrinking, storing / resting, cold and dark.

That's why I think Kantek imploded.

Implosion is a sudden decrease in the volume of a physical body in which the pressure before bursting the outer surface of the body was lower than the ambient pressure. (rough definition)

OK the main factor is pressure.
What is pressure? (rough) Pressure is a scalar physical quantity that describes the action of a force on a surface,

What pressure? What force?

What do I know. I am not a scientist. If we allow the existence of ether, maybe hydrodynamic pressure, there is atmospheric pressure, radiation pressure ... maybe gravity itself.

Mostly, Kantekians took and consumed energy (turned it into another form) and disrupted the energy structure / boundaries of their planet. How? Maybe some kind of scalar wave. It is recommended as a source of inexhaustible, free energy.

Implosion associates me with: cavitation-> sinkholes -> earthquakes, and perhaps indirectly, volcanoes.

Loss of energy associates me with cold -> ice age-> very, very cold .... How cold?

As much as he can. Absolute zero -273 C or zero point energy '(ZPE).

Okay, and where's the mass?

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that John Wheeler and Richard Feynman were the first to estimate the energy of the zero point. The equivalent in mass of zero point energy, using Einstein's famous equation E = m * c2 is 1094 grams / cm3!

Is that enough to make up for the lack of matter?:-)

Hi guys,

An interesting question, and if you will allow, here is one; a simple, unscientific view and feminine logic.

First, I think that Kantek was not destroyed in the explosion. The explosion associates me with: giving, spreading, moving heat and light. These are all adjectives that I would assign to the STO orientation.

What?! The explosion is devastating and harmful! What is too much is too much - Of course. The point is in the amount given and the need needed. That’s why CS emphasizes; give only when asked / needed, as much as needed, and what is needed.

Kantek was inhabited by a "highly developed" STS civilization. STS associates me with taking, shrinking, storing / resting, cold and dark.

Implosion is a sudden decrease in the volume of a physical body in which the pressure before bursting the outer surface of the body was lower than the ambient pressure. (rough definition)

OK the main factor is pressure.
What is pressure? (rough) Pressure is a scalar physical quantity that describes the action of a force on a surface,

What pressure? What force?

What do I know. I am not a scientist. If we allow the existence of ether, maybe hydrodynamic pressure, there is atmospheric pressure, radiation pressure ... maybe gravity itself.

Mostly, Kantekians took and consumed energy (turned it into another form) and disrupted the energy structure / boundaries of their planet. How? Maybe some kind of scalar wave. It is recommended as a source of inexhaustible, free energy.

Implosion associates me with: cavitation-> sinkholes -> earthquakes, and perhaps indirectly, volcanoes.

Loss of energy associates me with cold -> ice age-> very, very cold .... How cold?

As much as he can. Absolute zero -273 C or zero point energy '(ZPE).

Okay, and where's the mass?

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that John Wheeler and Richard Feynman were the first to estimate the energy of the zero point. The equivalent in mass of zero point energy, using Einstein's famous equation E = m * c2 is 1094 grams / cm3!

Is that enough to make up for the lack of matter?:-)
Hmmm, Okay.

Also: Kantek, Asteroid Belt, E=mc2, neutrinos, antimatter… all seem a set, that once has the points combined, converges to a singular direction. So, maybe we could arrange all these together to see what circumvents our solar system as much near of us are Mars and Jupiter where the belt goes. Sorry, just some random thoughts.

Maybe a good question would be... in what dimension / realm was Kantek before ‘explosion’? Perhaps the asteroid belt is just a 3D portion of original Kantek.
I think they were 3D STS, right?

I have similar opinion. I thought about some kind of big energy creation which was so high that matter and antimatter collided. FROM WIKI: A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner leads to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs. The majority of the total energy of annihilation emerges in the form of ionizing radiation. If surrounding matter is present, the energy content of this radiation will be absorbed and converted into other forms of energy, such as heat or light. The amount of energy released is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accordance with the notable mass–energy equivalence equation, E=mc2.[2]. Thus, maybe we are just seeing only few % leftovers.

However the energy created would be very big. How big- I don't know.

I have similar opinion. I thought about some kind of big energy creation which was so high that matter and antimatter collided. FROM WIKI: A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner leads to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and sometimes less-massive particle–antiparticle pairs. The majority of the total energy of annihilation emerges in the form of ionizing radiation. If surrounding matter is present, the energy content of this radiation will be absorbed and converted into other forms of energy, such as heat or light. The amount of energy released is usually proportional to the total mass of the collided matter and antimatter, in accordance with the notable mass–energy equivalence equation, E=mc2.[2]. Thus, maybe we are just seeing only few % leftovers.

However the energy created would be very big. How big- I don't know.

It seems to me that it is important to note here that this is not a momentary event. We are talking about successive transformation, according to their desires (stretched in space and time).
Something like termites decomposing wood. From the outside, everything looks OK and then: krashhh .... fijuuu ..., dust and smoke, "the wind blew them away", and Kantek goes to "stardust".

It seems to me that it is important to note here that this is not a momentary event. We are talking about successive transformation, according to their desires (stretched in space and time).
Something like termites decomposing wood. From the outside, everything looks OK and then: krashhh .... fijuuu ..., dust and smoke, "the wind blew them away", and Kantek goes to "stardust".
What can be centuries in 3D can be hours in 4D or seconds or nothing. Maybe for the 4D and above, gravity and space and time is like love or hate is for us, where we cannot measure feelings in time.

I think the whether it was an explosion or an implosion, it could not have been a major one. Otherwise, both Mars and Jupiter would have been affected if in close proximity to Kantek. Yet, both Atlanteans and Kantekians survived, so my guess is that it was an implosion and the most of the mass was converted to other forms of energy like ionized radiation. There surely was not a major shock wave that would have otherwise knocked planets off their orbits or even bombarded them with debris. OSIT.

Or, maybe there was something similar to a wormhole or cross boundary conduit or fracture that brought some of the Kantek ancient survivors and debris in our solar system? Maybe the asteroid belt is just a ‘scar’ or a debris field left after a cosmic crossrealm blast?

A: It's a transfer center for those beings known as the Grays.

Q: (L) And what was the thumping?

A: They are expanding it.

Q: (L) Is it construction work?

A: Yes except that they are using sound waves to disintegrate rock in the crust under the ocean. This disintegration causes the atomic structure of the particles being disintegrated to completely disappear which has something to do with why those sounds are heard in that particular rhythm.

According to the Cassiopaeans, Kantek was a 3D planet inhabited by a 3D STS civilization that was humanoid just like us. Cassiopaeans also say that this planet exploded because of the extreme service to self of this civilization.

I suppose that vastness of STS psychic energy that upset the energetic balance that was intended for the development of the planet and its creatures, led to an implosion, with some similarities to what our physics defines as an implosion: the sudden collapse of matter in a closed area under the influence of the prevailing negative pressure.

As the planet has not been knocked out or diverted anywhere, the natural laws of gravity, including the influence of Mars and Jupiter, allowed that planet debris created the asteroid belt that we still observe today.

The Cassiopaeans also speak of the transfer of the Kantekians to Earth. Which of course was a rescue for them and the preservation of their physical existence and an opportunity for the Lizards (4D STS) to open Kantekians to their influence and start manipulating them, already on the 3D Earth.

What is also worth adding is that since Kantekian descendants settled on our planet, then we are their descendants, to a greater or lesser extent, depending on our blood.

The Cassiopaeans also speak of the transfer of the Kantekians to Earth. Which of course was a rescue for them and the preservation of their physical existence and an opportunity for the Lizards (4D STS) to open Kantekians to their influence and start manipulating them, already on the 3D Earth.

What is also worth adding is that since Kantekian descendants settled on our planet, then we are their descendants, to a greater or lesser extent, depending on our blood.

Being 3D the Kantekkians will have been manipulated by 4D STS all along, I guess.

Humans genetically connected with Kantekkians are in actual fact descendants of extraterrestrials.
Mind you there are misinformed scholars and researchers that are still looking for signs of extraterrestrials while they are actually offspring of aliens themselves!

If our current world is repeating the experience of the Atlantis era I wonder if Atlantis was actually repeating that of Kantek? I wonder if Joe could find the time to ask the C's about that as well.

Was Kantek a hyper-advanced civilization like Atlantis? Was it their special warrior energies that made them crack up their planet?

Back
Top Bottom