Kantek

Q: (Joe) Another question from the forum about Kantek: There's a generally held view by most people that the asteroid belt is a planet that exploded. The problem is that there isn't enough material in the asteroid belt to explain the mass of the planet. It's like only 2 or 3% of the planet. So people on the forum have been discussing how there could be so little material left. Where did the other 97% of the material go?

A: Much of it was disintegrated into dust and ejected from the solar system.

Q: (Joe) Somebody also did calculations on the amount of energy released from the explosion of a planet and it should have had catastrophic effects on most of the other planets in the solar system...

A: It did.

@Joe, thanks for including this question in the latest session! That answers that, then. Kantek was absolutely pulverized, and radiation pressure ejected the vast majority of the dust from the solar system.

So much dust being produced at once would presumably have had an impact on the Earth's climate. Even though it was ultimately removed from the solar system, initially it would have been ejected at high velocity, and some fraction would presumably have found its way to the inner solar system. Might be interesting to look for a sudden global cooling event 309k years ago.

I also wonder if such events happen elsewhere. An exploding planet is energetic enough that it would be detectable with modern astronomical instrumentation. Even if we don't catch the event itself, the after-effects - a giant dust ring forming around the star - would certainly be detectable. Tabby's Star, for instance, has been a real head-scratcher for astronomers due to what looks like a giant, asymmetrical debris cloud occulting the star in a very weird way.

@Joe, thanks for including this question in the latest session! That answers that, then. Kantek was absolutely pulverized, and radiation pressure ejected the vast majority of the dust from the solar system.

So much dust being produced at once would presumably have had an impact on the Earth's climate. Even though it was ultimately removed from the solar system, initially it would have been ejected at high velocity, and some fraction would presumably have found its way to the inner solar system. Might be interesting to look for a sudden global cooling event 309k years ago.

I also wonder if such events happen elsewhere. An exploding planet is energetic enough that it would be detectable with modern astronomical instrumentation. Even if we don't catch the event itself, the after-effects - a giant dust ring forming around the star - would certainly be detectable. Tabby's Star, for instance, has been a real head-scratcher for astronomers due to what looks like a giant, asymmetrical debris cloud occulting the star in a very weird way.
If that's true, with this Kantek. It is unusual to think that there was once a civilization in the solar system, on another planet in the solar system. Imagine something like this, that now this planet would be real and you look at the sky, you see this Kantek celestial body on the sky and you think that there is civilization there and people live there, you can even wave to them, although they will not see it. ☺️

Thanks, from me also for these questions Joe. I'm curious about the explosion itself, because if it were actually something like an implosion rather than an explosion (as I suggested in the previous post), it would mean that the layers of the planet were pressing against each other to crush each other, that connect to this that so little of this the planet was saved, it turned into cosmic dust and was removed from the solar system.

I speculate about something a bit like a little black hole in the center of Kantek then simply torn apart. And Kantek had been torn apart in a similar manner, the large ones crashed against each other and smashed totally and only smaller pieces were like when gravity loosened a little. ...I think of the black hole due to C's remark as the STS psychic energy as the cause of the planet's destruction.

It seems Kantek's destruction was about 3,000 years after the rise of Atlantis, and about 1,000 years after Venus entered the solar system. So the founding of Atlantis was followed by the entry of Venus and then the destruction of Kantek.

Q: (L) When did that planet break apart into the asteroid belt.

A: 79 thousand years ago approximately.

Q: (L) And how long was the Atlantean civilization in existence?

A: 70,000 years

Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur?

A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)

Q: (L) When did Venus enter the solar system?

A: 80000 years approximately.

Q: (L) How many close passes to the earth did Venus make?

A: Seven.

Q: (L) Was Venus involved with the planet Kantek which you said exploded due to psychic energies generated by its inhabitants?

A: No.

Interesting that our solar system lost a planet in Kantek and gained one in Venus around the same time. I wonder if the blowing up Kantek also changed Earth's orbit a bit due to the gravitational affect each planet has on the Sun and other planets.

As for any signs of an impact on Earth, I found below. Its a meteorite which fell approx. 80,000 years ago and made up of 84% iron and 16% nickel with major surfaces being flat. Earth's core is also made up of Iron and Nickel so, I would hazard a guess that this is a left-over from the Kantek's core which solidified due to the intense heat and pressure from the blast and ended up on Earth unscathed.

1612239201227.png

(Artemis) What about on Earth? Is there anything that we can see nowadays from Kantek's explosion?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) What?

(L) I don't want to go through a list of that! It's going to take a long time. There are many craters. If you study the evidence... There's lot of evidence - even genetic evidence. The problem with craters on Earth is that they tend to get healed over because of tectonic plate movement, weather, erosion, etc.

(Joe) Anyway, this would be an energetic effect - more like a blast wave. If most of it was turned to dust, it wouldn't have bombarded the Earth with physical stuff. It would have been more of an energy blast wave.

A: It was also directional due to velocity and direction of planet's orbit and rotation.

Q: (L) So you can't just calculate something for an object that's sitting still. There also had to have been effects caused by the other planets like the gas giants. They would have had gravitational effects on whatever was going on. It's such a complex system that it's hard to do any calculations for it.

(Pierre) Especially a planet we don't know much about.

As for any signs of an impact on Earth, I found below. Its a meteorite which fell approx. 80,000 years ago and made up of 84% iron and 16% nickel with major surfaces being flat.

From the wiki entry:
"The Hoba meteorite impact is thought to have occurred more recently than 80,000 years ago. It is inferred that the Earth's atmosphere slowed the object in such a way that it impacted the surface at terminal velocity, thereby remaining intact and causing little excavation (expulsion of earth). Assuming a drag coefficient of about 1.3, the meteor appears to have slowed to about 720 miles per hour (0.32 km/s) from an entry speed to the atmosphere typically in excess of 10 km/s. The meteorite is unusual in that it is flat on both major surfaces."

So in a chaotic event like an exploding planet, it's possible some pieces of it could have gone any-and-everywhere. Add in gravity and the relative velocity of the orbiting earth to Kantek fragments, it might have 'caught' this one rock a little time later as the two approached close to each other while moving in an approximately similar direction. And seeing as this meteorite even has an amphitheater for tourists built around it now, that seems like a reasonably good piece of evidence that 'we can see nowadays'.

One thing I have always wanted to ask the C's about Kantek was whether the inhabitants that came here brought any flora or fauna with them. If I was goi9ng to be dumped on another planet, I know myself I would have brought seeds to make certain I could eat on the new planet. People would have wanted to bring their pets with them too. I'm curious if house cats came from Kantek. They are fuzzy little aliens themselves, with a murky origin. Would someone be willing to ask the C's about the flora and fauna question in an upcoming session please?

If that's true, with this Kantek. It is unusual to think that there was once a civilization in the solar system, on another planet in the solar system. Imagine something like this, that now this planet would be real and you look at the sky, you see this Kantek celestial body on the sky and you think that there is civilization there and people live there, you can even wave to them, although they will not see it. ☺️

Thanks, from me also for these questions Joe. I'm curious about the explosion itself, because if it were actually something like an implosion rather than an explosion (as I suggested in the previous post), it would mean that the layers of the planet were pressing against each other to crush each other, that connect to this that so little of this the planet was saved, it turned into cosmic dust and was removed from the solar system.

I speculate about something a bit like a little black hole in the center of Kantek then simply torn apart. And Kantek had been torn apart in a similar manner, the large ones crashed against each other and smashed totally and only smaller pieces were like when gravity loosened a little. ...I think of the black hole due to C's remark as the STS psychic energy as the cause of the planet's destruction.
Luks,
Let us hope the experiments at CERN don't create the same fate for us. There are some who worry that the scientists at CERN may create mini black holes through their experiments with the large Hadron Collider.

Psychegram,

I may be a bit behind the discussion on the forum Joe was referring to. The scientist who had most to say about the exploded planet was the late Dr. Tom Van Flandern. H

Psychegram,

I may be a bit behind the discussion on the forum Joe was referring to. The scientist who had most to say about the exploded planet was the late Dr. Tom Van Flandern. H
Psychegram,

I may be a bit behind the discussion on the forum Joe was referring to. The scientist who had most to say about the exploded planet was the late Dr. Tom Van Flandern. He championed the 'Exploded Planet Theorem', which was originally propounded by astronomers in the C19th. They called the planet they thought existed in the Asteroid Belt 'Krypton'. This is where the creators of Superman got their inspiration from. He established that only 2-3% of the original mass of the planet survived to form the Asteroid Belt. He even conjectured that Mars may originally have been a moon of Kantek. Certainly Mars bears the scars from some catachlysmic event in the past. Being nearer, it may have sustained far more damage from the flying debris than Earth did.

As an aside, Van Flandern also proposed that gravity travelled faster than light. Indeed, he thought much faster, possibly up to 1000 times the speed of light. If true, this sheds an interesting light on the C's various statements about unstable gravity waves and the alien craft that are supposedly riding the Wave. Gravity waves could therefore be superluminal .

Luks,
Let us hope the experiments at CERN don't create the same fate for us. There are some who worry that the scientists at CERN may create mini black holes through their experiments with the large Hadron Collider.
Thanks, it's nice to hear your concern. We have to admit that you need to have to live in full swing to destroy your own planet. I hope that ours will not follow in the same footsteps.

Hello to all of you
I just started reading the forum on Kantek
A lot of interest so I copied everything so I can read it tomorrow at my leisure.
Thanks to Shijing for his work

About blood :
"Ancient Aztec and Mayan wisdom extols the vital properties of human blood as being profundamentally related to the notion of cosmic resonance:
"What is the blood that connects stones to the soul, men to the suns?
It is universal unity, the one creative principle crystallising into a myriad of forms, and once liberated by a sacrifice, it returns to unit
y".
In
Qi

Human Resonance
It's a site I found a few years ago.
It describes some of the artefacts using Paleo-Sanskrit.
There are many different subjects for those interested in what we call "prehistory",
then the resonance of infrasounds, vimanas, etc, etc, etc.
For those who do not know this site and who may be interested in it

Channa

During the romance book reading project - which stirred up a lot of ancestral memory recently -, we sometimes encounter endearments said in foreign languages. Anna Campbell gave Spanish to use for Jonas Merrick, his badly wounded male protagonist. Now I'm reading Lisa Kleypas's 'Marrying Winterborne', where the male protagonist uses Welsh.

Welsh belongs to the Celtic language family, which group of people were said to have been originating from Kantek. To my surprise I have no recollection - past life memories from Kantek regards 'social-life images', same as I have from Earth lives: I got no image flashes of people in emotionally-imprinted situations from Kantek, what we did in what situations in the past then..

Only somatically, I [possibly] remember only the environment - bioluminescent seas & mist, glowing clouds. The significant and very pleasant ambient light from snow during the night and noctilucent clouds in winter: light from all this at night makes me so happy and feel a "balm for the eyes". I never turn on the outer light, when I go out / close doors at night and prefer to do most stuff in the darkness at night, if it doesn't require visual precision. So I mostly remember nature from Kantek and even that through not image-based, but somatic and PTSD-memory.

Maybe this is because those lives were lived in sequence before my Earth incarnations. Even the details from the Earth-ones are in a fog of uncertainty.

Anyway, just as with the Assyrian Prayer of The Lord in another topic, I instantly grabbed onto the Welsh words, stirring up very distant past: possible ancestral memory. I don't think I spent Celtic past-lives on Earth. All my [remembered] Earth incarnations were 'Eastern-world lives'. In Syria, Japan, Spain / South France, Germany, nothing from Northern Europe. (One wayward "Atlantean"-one from possible North America.)

Anyway, I immediately went to the internet and found a Welsh-English dictionary, because I wanted to know the meaning of the Welsh words said by the hero of the book 'Marrying Winterborne'. Then I found this website, that has spoken language examples. So I listened to them all to check if they feel familiar - what they drudge up.

Dissimilarly to listening to ancient Assyrian last year, these did not evoke the usual Earth-incarnations in shape of visuals [flash-images] welded with strongly imprinted emotional situations. They did however evoke PTSD. Which I know is a positive check mark for past lives with lots of sufferings.

For the above singular reason, I think the following language dialects - or very similar to them - were / might have been spoken on Kantek:

Irish Language - Gaeilge (definite yes for emotional-memory: evoked 'hatred & dislike')

Scottish Gaelic (remote group of people: not so sure, but possible. I think these people didn't live "on my continent" on Kantek, so we only heard about them unrelated to our conflict, so no strong emotional charge upon hearing this)

Manx Gaelic (confirmed yes)

Welsh language (confirmed yes)

Breton: no. - Spoken in Brittany in North Western France - On hearing his first word my reactions: "That's definitely not Kantekkian"

Cornish language: no. Revived language, (Wiki:) "descended directly from the Common Brittonic language spoken throughout much of Great Britain before the English language came to dominate."
Upon listening to it, I got the feeling it possibly was not used on Kantek.

All the above 'confirmed yes' languages evoked whiffs of PTSD trauma, that's how I know they are real / or might be possibly. I think there was a lot of hostility, both social and political on Kantek and our lives were fully mired in that poison of hatred even then. Which imprinted thoroughly and can be felt even on those remote past life memories. So most memories regarding people on Kantek might be of that nature = hatred.

- - - - -
There is another ancient thread & source of past lives PTSD-trauma I'm sure of, because I can activate the trauma-flow at will by activating that specific thing that is /was made a part of me. It might be even "older" than Kantek, but I'm not sure of the order / sequence. PTSD means yes for a past life in my case and this separate, non-Kantekkian thread evokes a strong PTSD flow. But because what I would describe in this last paragraph is even more far-fetched, than this thread, I refrain for now.

Originally I planned some report about this last one: but only if I manage progress in Project C. On numerous occasions the C's already pointed out this specific topic, the way things are in 4thD. When I progress in Project C, I'll compile a short summary of it. Especially as this one is probably going to be more and more pertinent as years pass, as our remaining short time on this planet ticks away and major end-times events suddenly get into motion.

Last edited:
Based on how Laura framed the question, I thought this was a reference to ethnic/genetic homogeneity, although I'm not sure how this would apply to the Bahamas, unless we're talking about a time before it was conquered by the Spanish and British empires. In the case of Japan, there is the stereotypical sentiment that "they all look the same." It's true, there seem to be a few basic types based largely on lifestyle and certain predispositions, after which point you have to learn to discern your friends from subtle individual quirks deviating from the master mongoloid genetic template. Japanese society is also very organized, it functions like an efficient superorganism, with very low levels of crime or internal strife by our standards. The elite don't seem to have to exert much force to get everyone to accept and fit into their predominant hierarchy. They have developed a mindset and literary tradition that has a much different flavor compared to what one encounters in European cultures, although there are some commonalities. While I'm sure some of this is accomplished through acculturation, I think there is some sort of genetic resonance between them that has merged all of the regional groups into a sort of metatribe. On the flip side, the few minorities that Japan does have are often reported to be second class citizens, and I suspect that they do not share the genetic resonance which automatically instills a certain degree of collinearity before acculturation. It is the same reason they do not want to allow immigration, at a deep primal level they feel this is disrupting their tribal resonance. Cultures must be merged very carefully in order to create a new commonality, and they are watching the West destroy itself with all of its disparate alien enclaves who are always at each other's throats as soon as any sort of hardship arises.

So I pictured the Kantekkians being kind of like Japan with Caucasian characteristics. Their culture was very cohesive (at least until it passed the point of no return) which was partly a byproduct of the genetic commonality, and they all shared a very similar, almost indistinguishable Nordic appearance.
"Their culture was very cohesive...". This is what I thought when I first read the question that Laura wrote and the C's answer. The Japanese are known for the love of their culture and for the love of their ancestors. Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom