Kantek

When we were in the Yucatan, we met several Mayan descendants. What stood out is that they are shorter than most people, have no neck and are rather thick boned. We were told it was due to the water they drink from the cenotes having high calcium content which affected their development.

FYI,
Gonzo

Thanks gonzo that make alot more sense. Interesting how interactions with 4D causd physical changes. I wonder what changes are unseen, cognative, intellect, etc. I also recall the C's talking about New Mexico and the changes going on there due to interactions with 4D in the under ground bases..Seems to me they mentioned a reality change not so much physical...

Gonzo said:
When we were in the Yucatan, we met several Mayan descendants. What stood out is that they are shorter than most people, have no neck and are rather thick boned. We were told it was due to the water they drink from the cenotes having high calcium content which affected their development.

FYI,
Gonzo

Interesting. I didn´t know they had such differences in height and bones. For instance quechuas (inca folks) of south America are very shor too, more than average. This subject makes me remember this fragment:

Q: (L) Who was Arajuna of Tiahuanaco?
A: Well, we believe that you are referring to one of approximately eight hybrids that ruled the area currently referred to
as Central America. Hybrids being a 4th density to 3rd density transfer experiment from the Lizard race to the human
race, which was abandoned after approximately 240 years of experimentation by the Lizard Beings, due to the lack of
success for sustaining physical duplication, or reproduction of the race. It was one of several attempts by the Lizard
Beings to directly transmit their souls into 3rd density environment for permanent placement there. And, of course it is no
longer perceived as necessary by them because their intention is to rule 3rd density beings in 4th density when they
arrive there.

And of course is also no longer necessary since we have enough psychopaths to do the job.

Q: (L) I have tried to imagine a plane full of people of pure Aryan types, or purified Celtics, and it is difficult to imagine what such a culture would be like. Is there anything that we can look at, literary or otherwise, that would give me a concept of what this culture or society could have been like?
A: Search Japan and the Bahamas.

Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?
A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

As Yonaguni was brought up, the first thing that came to my mind was 'Dragon's Triangle' - also something the Bahamas and Japan have 'in common'- we have the Bermuda's Triangle on one side, and Japan's so-called 'Devil's Sea' or 'Dragon's Triangle' on the opposite side:

The Devil's Sea (魔の海 Ma no Umi), also known as the Dragon's Triangle, the Formosa (Taiwan) Triangle (traditional Chinese: 福爾摩沙三角; simplified Chinese: 福尔摩沙三角; pinyin: Fúěrmóshā Sānjiǎo) and the "Pacific Bermuda Triangle", is a region of the Pacific around Miyake Island, about 100 km south of Tokyo.
more from: _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Sea

Semites and Kantek were also mentioned in the February 10th 2018 session:

(L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?
A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.
Q: (Chu) Which lines?
A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.
Q: (Arielle) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?
A: Yes
Q: (Arielle) So they wanna get rid of superpowered energy?
Q: (Arielle) Evil!
(L) Okay, next question? (Arielle) Are we Semitic?
[...]
(Joe) Pierre asked about the trial run and who will be the Nazis and who will be the Jews this time. They said that should be obvious by now, and the objective was to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool. Does that have anything to do with the radical leftist ideology that's taking over in the Western world?
Q: (Pierre) Maybe it does cuz it's not obvious how the leftists ideology connects to the Kantekkians unless... The true Semites, do they have the extra moral taste buds?
Q: (Pierre) I knew it!
(Joe) Are they really suggesting that this whole radical leftist ideology is going to go to an extreme in Western society?
A: Like the Nazis, they will try.

Recently, a Neanderthal toe bone yielded enough DNA to sequence the full genome of the woman whose remains were found in the Denisova Cave in the Altai Mountains, shown above. This information was published in the Journal Nature in an article titled “The complete genome sequence of a Neanderthal from the Altai Mountains” by Prufer et al. I wrote about what was found here, but it wasn’t until I really read the 200+ pages of supplemental information that I found additional buried information.

The article itself talks about some of the findings relative to Native Americans, but the supplemental information provides additional detail and the supporting charts.

In the paper, the Mixe and the Karitiana people of Mexico and Brazil, respectively were most often used to represent Native Americans. There are about 90,000 Mixe language speakers alive today, so their population is not small. However, the Karitiana are just the opposite, with only about 320 people in a very remote region of Brazil. The Karitiana shun contact with outsiders. In some parts of this study, additional population groups were used for additional Native samples.

Here’s what the article itself has to say about Neanderthals, Denisovans and Native Americans.

Denisovan gene flow in mainland Asia

We used the two high-coverage archaic genomes and a hidden Markov model (HMM) to identify regions of specifically Neanderthal and specifically Denisovan ancestry in 13 experimentally phased present-day human genomes (Supplementary Information sections 4 and 13). In the Sardinian and French genomes from Europe we find genomic regions of Neanderthal origin and few or no regions of Denisovan origin. In contrast, in the Han Chinese, the Dai in southern China, and the Karitiana and Mixe in the Americas, we find, in addition to regions of Neanderthal origin, regions that are consistent with being of Denisovan origin (Zscore54.3 excess relative to the Europeans) (Supplementary Information section 13), in agreement with previous analysis based on low-coverage archaic genomes. These regions are also more closely related to the Denisova genome than the few regions identified in Europeans (Supplementary Information section 13). We estimate that the Denisovan contribution to mainland Asian and Native American populations is ,0.2% and thus about 25 times smaller than the Denisovan contribution to populations in Papua New Guinea and Australia. The failure to detect any larger Denisovan contribution in the genome of a 40,000-year-old modern human from the Beijing area suggests that any Denisovan contribution to modern humans in mainland Asia was always quantitatively small. In fact, we cannot, at the moment, exclude that the Denisovan contribution to people across mainland Asia is owing to gene flow from ancestors of present-day people in Oceania after they mixed with Denisovans. We also note that in addition to this Denisovan contribution, the genomes of the populations in Asia and America appear to contain more regions of Neanderthal origin than populations in Europe (Supplementary Information sections 13 and 14).

The fascinating part of this, aside from the fact that Native people also carry both Denisovan and Neanderthal DNA, and that they carry more than Europeans, is that the Denisovan and Neanderthal DNA that they carry is different than that carried by Europeans. In fact, it appears that not all Europeans carry Denisovan DNA and this paper lowers the estimated percentage of Neanderthal for all Europeans.

This difference in the Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA might be able to help solve a long-standing mystery, and that’s whether or not part of the Native population of the Eastern seaboard, and in particular, the far Northeast part of that region, was populated by or admixed with Europeans long before the time of Columbus and other European pre-colonial explorers. This information, of course would have to come from pre-contact burials, but they do exist and with this new information in hand, they might just yield answers never before available.

Dr. Ricki Lewis, in her DNA Science Blog, mentioned something else quite interesting culled from a Christmas Day issue of Nature titled “Sequence variants in SLC16A11 are a common risk factor for type 2 diabetes in Mexico.” In a nutshell, from article introduction, we find this commentary:

“The risk haplotype carries four amino acid substitutions, all in SLC16A11; it is present at ~50% frequency in Native American samples and ~10% in east Asian, but is rare in European and African samples. Analysis of an archaic genome sequence indicated that the risk haplotype introgressed into modern humans via admixture with Neanderthals.”

Ricki extrapolated on this further:

“Researchers determine the degree to which a mutant gene differs from the most common sequence (wild type), then impose a time scale in the form of known mutation rates. The SLC16A11 five-site haplotype is so divergent that it goes back to nearly 800,000 years ago — before our ancestors expanded out of Africa.

The most plausible explanation, unexpected I suspect, seemed to be that the haplotype came from an archaic human – a Neanderthal or Denisovan or their as-yet unnamed contemporaries. And the haplotype indeed shows up in the skeleton of a Neanderthal found in the Denisovan cave in Siberia.”

And so, it seems that the Native American people today indeed inherited their propensity for type 2 diabetes from their ancient Neanderthal ancestors who lived in the Altai Mountains. It also appears that this genetic predisposition did not carry forward to Europe, if indeed this group of Neanderthals was ancestral to Europeans at all.

An article, which you can read here Arctic Inuit, Native American cold adaptations may originate from extinct hominids from Dec. 2016, tells us something about the Inuit, Amerindians and Denisovans or some other now extinct archaic hominid... (the original paper is here).

Two genes, TBX15 and WARS2 seem to be critical in how the body deals with fat in cold climates to generat heat. The article points out the following:
" The Inuit DNA sequence in this region matches very well with the Denisovan genome, and it is highly differentiated from other present-day human sequences, though we can't discard the possibility that the variant was introduced from another archaic group whose genomes we haven't sampled yet," said Fernando Racimo, lead author of the study.
The authors found that the variant is present at low-to-intermediate frequencies throughout Eurasia, and at especially high frequencies in the Inuits and Native American populations, but almost absent in Africa. TBX15 is a gene known to affect the human body's response to cold, and is associated with a number of traits related to body fat distribution. The authors speculate that the archaic variant may have been beneficial to modern humans during their expansion throughout Siberia and across Beringia, into the Americas.
"
Allow me to suggest another option: the archaic variant evolved in Homo erectus in high latitude Asia, they had reached this part of the world at least 1 million years ago. They hunted big game (mammoths and hairy rhino lived there and did so for millions of years). What would stop them from following the heards into America? Thanks to this adaptation they could. And this is why, their descent, the Amerindians carry it. Later after Homo sapiens evolved in America, it back migrated into Siberia and Eurasia and reached -though diluted- Africa when it was peopled by modern H. sapiens from Asia and America.

This explains the cline from a peak in America to a low in Africa. As you moved into hotter regions it became less of an advantadge (actualy a fatty layer in a hot climate is a disadvantage).

Sources
Archaic Adaptive Introgression in TBX15/WARS2 Fernando Racimo David Gokhman Matteo Fumagalli Amy Ko Torben Hansen Ida Moltke Anders Albrechtsen Liran Carmel Emilia Huerta-Sánchez Rasmus Nielsen Mol Biol Evol (2017) 34 (3): 509-524. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msw283 Published: 22 December 2016

Q: Were the Celts the tall blonds known as the ‘Sons of Anak,’ who ruled over the Sumerians as described by Sitchen?
A: “Celts” are what remains of the original prototype.

Q: Okay. Kantekkians. When did...
A: Gravity differences account for the height difference

Another piece of the puzzle! That suggest Kantek was smaller than Earth.

My 2 cents:
Another two pings on the radar to identify Kantekkians:

1. I think, is a case of anybody who remembers the life on Kantek via soul memory and abhors (climatic) heatwaves. Unable to function under the searing Sun of Earth, because the bodies worn via many incarnations on Kantek were used to colder temperatures, so the soul got used to a colder than Earth Kantek.
  2. Various psychic powers, most importantly 'Strong Telepathic Sender', as was Gurdjieff, for example. Master handler / manipulator of the Kesdjan body ==> chicken magicians, who are able to "hypnotize" chicken into sleep. It is rather more of a "Kesdjan Body Wrestling" as did Gurdjieff, IMO, he simply shaped people's Kesdjan bodies with his mind like a baker is shaping dough with his hands.
    "Like clay in the hand of the potter” [Jeremiah 18:6]
    Results were various kinds of "hypnosis" = rather consciousness states the unfortunate & unbriefed public scientists call hypnosis. CIA spooks understand hypnosis way better.
  3. Weather affinity. Able to mold weather like a professional baker shapes dough and gets what ever result he wants!
  4. Body is able to generate heat via movement = muscle flexing a lot more => sweating a lot more, because immense heating up. IIRC: why Celtic warriors fought naked and then had to be immersed into cold water just to cool down enough.. Because for a long long time a similar body function to generate immense amounts of heat was a natural function on Kantek
  5. Kantekkian weather / climate was not that cold that some people suggest for Mars. People talking about Mars having as little light as Devon Island and as cold as well. Now imagine Kantek being further and following this hypothesis, Kantek must have received less sunlight, thus was colder than Earth? Well... I think a lot of cloud cover saved heat from dissipating on Kantek. The less light problem was solved by Gaia / Kantekkia via developing Bioluminescent clouds, oceans, grass, mists and shrubbery, so Kantekkians I think enjoyed a pretty good "full-moon" ambient light. That's why, I hink, I feel best on cloudy rainy days, my vision gets sharper at night. The best living environment is a sort of overcast Twilight Zone with mists, but glowing mists..
    The entire planet & nature = flora + fauna I think was sizzling with primal psychic energy there.

Last edited:
Semites and Kantek were also mentioned in the February 10th 2018 session:

(Joe) Pierre asked about the trial run and who will be the Nazis and who will be the Jews this time. They said that should be obvious by now, and the objective was to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool. Does that have anything to do with the radical leftist ideology that's taking over in the Western world?
Q: (Pierre) Maybe it does cuz it's not obvious how the leftists ideology connects to the Kantekkians unless... The true Semites, do they have the extra moral taste buds?
Q: (Pierre) I knew it!
(Joe) Are they really suggesting that this whole radical leftist ideology is going to go to an extreme in Western society?
A: Like the Nazis, they will try.

Interesting along the idea that Zionist are not the true Semites:

Behind the struggle against anti-Semitism was a more fundamental hostility against any form of nationalism, as plainly expressed by Solomon Freehof in Race, Nation or Religion: Three Questions Jews Must Answer (1935): “What stands in our way everywhere in the world is Modern Nationalism. That is our chief enemy. We are on the side of Liberalism against Nationalism. That is our only safety.” The daily Chicago newspaper The Sentinel, reporting a finding of the Central Conference of American Rabbis on September 24, 1936, wrote: “Nationalism is a danger for the Jewish people. Today, as in all epochs of history, it is proved that Jews cannot live in powerful states where a high national culture has developed.”

Guyénot, Laurent. From Yahweh to Zion (p. 262). Kindle Edition.

Q: (L) I have tried to imagine a plane full of people of pure Aryan types, or purified Celtics, and it is difficult to imagine what such a culture would be like. Is there anything that we can look at, literary or otherwise, that would give me a concept of what this culture or society could have been like?
A: Search Japan and the Bahamas.

Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?
A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

As Yonaguni was brought up, the first thing that came to my mind was 'Dragon's Triangle' - also something the Bahamas and Japan have 'in common'- we have the Bermuda's Triangle on one side, and Japan's so-called 'Devil's Sea' or 'Dragon's Triangle' on the opposite side:

more from: _Devil's Sea - Wikipedia

Just a thought - aren't the Japan and Caribbean regions one of the most disaster-prone areas in the world?
Maybe the certain people energy who lives there attracts the natural cataclysms more than in another areas? Weren't the Kantek disaster due to the certain social behavior of the Kantekkians? Maybe here is the connection to C's comparison?

Weren't the Kantek disaster due to the certain social behavior of the Kantekkians? Maybe here is the connection to C's comparison?
are you referring to the crystal pyramids in those two locals?

Gruchaa said:
Just a thought - aren't the Japan and Caribbean regions one of the most disaster-prone areas in the world? Maybe the certain people energy who lives there attracts the natural cataclysms more than in other areas? Weren't the Kantek disaster due to the certain social behavior of the Kantekkians? Maybe here is the connection to the C's comparison?
Based on how Laura framed the question, I thought this was a reference to ethnic/genetic homogeneity, although I'm not sure how this would apply to the Bahamas, unless we're talking about a time before it was conquered by the Spanish and British empires. In the case of Japan, there is the stereotypical sentiment that "they all look the same." It's true, there seem to be a few basic types based largely on lifestyle and certain predispositions, after which point you have to learn to discern your friends from subtle individual quirks deviating from the master mongoloid genetic template. Japanese society is also very organized, it functions like an efficient superorganism, with very low levels of crime or internal strife by our standards. The elite don't seem to have to exert much force to get everyone to accept and fit into their predominant hierarchy. They have developed a mindset and literary tradition that has a much different flavor compared to what one encounters in European cultures, although there are some commonalities. While I'm sure some of this is accomplished through acculturation, I think there is some sort of genetic resonance between them that has merged all of the regional groups into a sort of metatribe. On the flip side, the few minorities that Japan does have are often reported to be second class citizens, and I suspect that they do not share the genetic resonance which automatically instills a certain degree of collinearity before acculturation. It is the same reason they do not want to allow immigration, at a deep primal level they feel this is disrupting their tribal resonance. Cultures must be merged very carefully in order to create a new commonality, and they are watching the West destroy itself with all of its disparate alien enclaves who are always at each other's throats as soon as any sort of hardship arises.

So I pictured the Kantekkians being kind of like Japan with Caucasian characteristics. Their culture was very cohesive (at least until it passed the point of no return) which was partly a byproduct of the genetic commonality, and they all shared a very similar, almost indistinguishable Nordic appearance.

Last edited:
Did the C's ever explain why STS transported Kantekkians who were in communication with STO to Earth? Was it one group of Kantekkians or multiple groups? The C's said Semites and Aryans were distinct at first; did their distinction as separate groups form before or after they were transported to Earth?

Did the C's ever explain why STS transported Kantekkians who were in communication with STO to Earth? Was it one group of Kantekkians or multiple groups? The C's said Semites and Aryans were distinct at first; did their distinction as separate groups form before or after they were transported to Earth?
They said that the STO group teleported here using the merkaba. It's my understanding that there were two groups, and the STS group was the one that was loaded up onto the transport ships.

So I pictured the Kantekkians being kind of like Japan with Caucasian characteristics. Their culture was very cohesive (at least until it passed the point of no return) which was partly a byproduct of the genetic commonality, and they all shared a very similar, almost indistinguishable Nordic appearance.
Fascinating. And we should add martial arts to that too.

I have a couple of questions related to this topic - sorry if they have already been answered in the sessions-:

1: Is it possible that the Kantekkians have been a differentiated type of experiment, isolated from others prototypes implanted on Earth? More precisely, is it possible that the original Aryan bodies were created without any mixture with neanderthals? Hence the "purity" and similarity with the Nordics of 4D.

2: Something that I have wondered a lot is whether it is possible that in the "fall" of human souls to physicality there have been several humans (whatever number) who refused to become STS. Is it possible that there are still human beings in 3D STO, doing their learning of long wave cycle experiences, so in a future they can give some kind of help to human beings in 3D short wave cycle STS, with the arrival of The Wave, for example? Well, maybe the latter is a mere illusion from me...But it would be interesting to know if there are humans in 3D STO, although they cannot provide any help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom