Karmic and Simple Understandings.

Generally I've managed to get over these thoughts and I've managed to become a more confident and assertive person as a result, which is hard with mental illness problems. Sure, I still have moments of self doubt, but my past lessons have shown me that this is a classic program of negative thoughts, all to keep me quiet and nullified.
Me to, still have moments of self doubt. Its Getting easier to push through in some areas, others not so easy, couldn't agree more with the bolded bit.
I pretty much lost all confidence in myself in all areas after going through severe mental health issues and then struggling at times after recovering and being more stable. I think not having any confidence with the associated continual negative thoughts of self-doubt, even if it isn't front and center of the my conscious thinking, has been one of the biggest things I have had to work on. Just being comfortable with myself and not thinking or having the sub-conscious bias in the back of my mind that the next bad shoe is going to drop, wondering always what people think of me and being on edge because of it is a huge thing for me. And it seems to have improved with time and the more I have engage with the world, instead of fearing it and avoid it.

It is tremendous task to discover those 'gifts'. It took me good forty years before I finally accepted that I have no clue what I'm good at and what should be my real occupation, or which way to go next. Not until I felt so much inner pressure that I sat down and writing (often chaotically) everything significant I did in my life. In the end it brought up so much valuable to the surface, I paid no attention! It took me a year to do it. And yes, now I can see that I had to take responsibility to do what was necessary, to do it for myself, for no one could do it for me.

It is very insightful and helpful to see from all the posts here how we are similar, struggling in our personal dramas. What a school!
This seems like an awesome thing to do, yet to me it would feel like a dreadful undertaking.

Even after being in my career for almost 30 years, and getting nothing but positive recognition and feedback form my peers and employers, part of me always feels that I'll be found out any day that I am just faking it and denounced as a fraud. Maybe that is because I don't much like doing it, and usually wish I was doing something else.

I wonder, it is possible to be really good at something but it not be my "real" occupation?

I pretty much lost all confidence in myself in all areas after going through severe mental health issues and then struggling at times after recovering and being more stable. I think not having any confidence with the associated continual negative thoughts of self-doubt, even if it isn't front and center of the my conscious thinking, has been one of the biggest things I have had to work on. Just being comfortable with myself and not thinking or having the sub-conscious bias in the back of my mind that the next bad shoe is going to drop, wondering always what people think of me and being on edge because of it is a huge thing for me. And it seems to have improved with time and the more I have engage with the world, instead of fearing it and avoid it.

In 2004 this kind of thing was really dragging me down, and I'm still dealing with the events from that time. In the space of 3 months I saw a UFO, lost my job, got made homeless and broke up with my girlfriend of the time. We'd been seeing each other for 6 years, and were living together. My self esteem absolutely plunged to the floor, and this was pretty much the period when I discovered sott and Laura's work. So it was a weird dichotomy; in one sense I was feeling liberated by new discoveries of an intellectual nature, while my life was completely falling apart everywhere else. I blamed 4d sts for everything and soon after I had a total psychotic breakdown. I became convinced there was a creature in the ether trying to kill me, and this culminated in me being found by the police in a small boat in a harbour of the town I lived in at that time.

I was terrified, convinced a creature was after me, and I had run to what I thought was a place of safety, on the coastal waters. What made this even crazier is that I'm a poor swimmer, so I was really risking my life in doing this defensive manouver. I can recall this period in my life almost photographically. I remember shivering, soaking wet in a police cell, then I was assessed by a mental health doctor and sectioned for my own safety. I subsequently spent two weeks in a mental health facility, surrounded by some really unsavoury characters. I signed myself out after two weeks, they agreed, and I moved back home to Wales to live with my parents, beginning the arduous process of putting my life back together. It was an unbelievable period in my life, I've never known anything like it.

I actually think I'm very lucky to be alive. Every new day now is a blessing, a fresh opportunity to learn, and expand my vistas in knowledge and being. The key lesson I learned from that time is the importance of building your consciousness from a stable foundation. Back then I was very irresponsible in how I lived, lots of weed and beer. Added to that I also believed lies, in the world and about myself, over estimating myself. Thankfully in my suffering I discovered my inner child, and in this part of me I began a slow process of recovering my life memories. That was the beginning of learning in many respects. In my egocentric living I had totally lost touch with the funny and playful younger self, who was alienated by my at the time severe ways. In retrospect the whole process has been incredible, I have faith in the spirit of man now, I know that no matter how bad things get, the soul will provide what you need at a given moment in time.

I wonder, it is possible to be really good at something but it not be my "real" occupation?

I’d like to make a few remarks to the above. I was in a similar situation a few years ago, ‘hating’ my profession, my job, going to work, and wanting to do something else. I seriously contemplated going back to university to do another degree or do a martial arts training (without having done this much prior to this time).

Around that time I visited the Chateau and talked with the peeps there about my conundrum and my plans to do something else. Atreides pretty much told me into my face that ‘this was the craziest thing he had heard in a long time’. I was pretty shocked and asked why. He said that I had a good profession, something I was good at, a nice job, a good salary and I was going to throw that away and go and start at the bottom of the pile again, in something I was not even sure I’d like or be good at?

Fast-forward a few years - I am still in the same profession, different place, though, and quite happy with it. Sure, there are always things you don’t like doing, there are always things that may be ethically questionable etc. But it provides the basis for developing your personality, your character, doing The Work - being a good ‘obyvatel’. If you have to scrape the barrel to get by, or have a number of jobs simultaneously, you won’t have the time or the mental space to do The Work - you will just be surviving.

So, to put that in another way - it all comes down to attitude, and that is something that you DO, not something you GET. It’s an active process.

And you said that you were well regarded by your colleagues and that they said that you are doing well. That’s great! Why would you want to throw that away? I mean, sure, there are exceptions to that - if you are a mercenary working in Iraq, maybe it‘s a good idea to look for another job, but as long as we are talking about the more pedestrian jobs, the ‘normal’ professions, I would advise you to think long and very hard, if you want to give it up. Work on your attitude, work of your picture of yourself (if you are constantly fearing to be found out), work on being the best person you can be for your colleagues, customers/ clients/ whatever.

And maybe one day you might really decide to change job or profession, but then it comes from a completely different motivation - maybe you need a new challenge, or it is part of you wider development, or whatever - but it doesn’t come from this place of fear, insecurity and personal hangups.

Because - and I found this out the hard way (like most things I find out ...) - the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Anyway, my two centavos!

Just being comfortable with myself and not thinking or having the sub-conscious bias in the back of my mind that the next bad shoe is going to drop, wondering always what people think of me and being on edge because of it is a huge thing for me. And it seems to have improved with time and the more I have engage with the world, instead of fearing it and avoid it.[[/B]/B]

For me I hated work getting up in the mornings, going to work was horrible, sometimes lying in bed thinking of an excuse not to go to work, when looking back mentally I was not in a good place, worked at many different jobs, apprentice electrition, roofer, car mechanic, labourer, tow truck driver, skip truck diver, and mobile tyre fitter, all decent jobs.

At that time unlike today work was easy to get, not getting any younger and been out of work for a few years, that left a big gap on my CV not a good thing and couldnt get a decent reference. I knew getting back out into the world instead of fearing it, go out and face it, is the only way, if not I'll decent into madness hating everything. After finding the forum changing my diet etc, it gave me the courage to go out into the world, things changed, my frame of mind was in a better place to make the right choices. So engage with the world is what happened, first doing a short course that helped with the reference, then volunteering helping the homeless then eventually getting a job in the supermarket. Being grateful for the job, it was an opportunity to right the wrongs of passed decisions and do something useful with my life, eventually doing what I'm doing now. Avoiding interacting with the world, avoiding taking responsibility was a big one for me and took a while to figure that out . Thank you for sharing Mike.

I’d like to make a few remarks to the above. I was in a similar situation a few years ago, ‘hating’ my profession, my job, going to work, and wanting to do something else. I seriously contemplated going back to university to do another degree or do a martial arts training (without having done this much prior to this time).

Around that time I visited the Chateau and talked with the peeps there about my conundrum and my plans to do something else. Atreides pretty much told me into my face that ‘this was the craziest thing he had heard in a long time’. I was pretty shocked and asked why. He said that I had a good profession, something I was good at, a nice job, a good salary and I was going to throw that away and go and start at the bottom of the pile again, in something I was not even sure I’d like or be good at?

Fast-forward a few years - I am still in the same profession, different place, though, and quite happy with it. Sure, there are always things you don’t like doing, there are always things that may be ethically questionable etc. But it provides the basis for developing your personality, your character, doing The Work - being a good ‘obyvatel’. If you have to scrape the barrel to get by, or have a number of jobs simultaneously, you won’t have the time or the mental space to do The Work - you will just be surviving.

So, to put that in another way - it all comes down to attitude, and that is something that you DO, not something you GET. It’s an active process.

And you said that you were well regarded by your colleagues and that they said that you are doing well. That’s great! Why would you want to throw that away? I mean, sure, there are exceptions to that - if you are a mercenary working in Iraq, maybe it‘s a good idea to look for another job, but as long as we are talking about the more pedestrian jobs, the ‘normal’ professions, I would advise you to think long and very hard, if you want to give it up. Work on your attitude, work of your picture of yourself (if you are constantly fearing to be found out), work on being the best person you can be for your colleagues, customers/ clients/ whatever.

And maybe one day you might really decide to change job or profession, but then it comes from a completely different motivation - maybe you need a new challenge, or it is part of you wider development, or whatever - but it doesn’t come from this place of fear, insecurity and personal hangups.

Because - and I found this out the hard way (like most things I find out ...) - the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Anyway, my two centavos!
Thank you for these comments.

As much as I might harbor fantasies of chucking the actually pretty good life I have to go off and trade poems for food, or some such, I realize deep down that satisfaction has to come from within me, not externally. That’s why I found my way here, and beginning to work on myself.

The grass indeed always seems greener elsewhere.

I have spent most of my working life in the caring profession in one way or another. I have tried to leave to change my occupation a couple of times but have always been brought back into the fold. I know that caring for others is noble and worthwhile but sometimes I just want to "escape" and do something artistic for instance. It seems there is a higher force at work here which is steering me in the direction of what is best for my soul development and I guess I have finally decided to "go with the flow" and see what happens.

I think Christmas provides an excellent service in that it encourages the mind to sit back and take stock of the world and our own place in it. This has been a very challenging year, no doubt about that. My mind often takes a detour and wonders about what my karmic and simple understandings are these days. Basic and straightforward thinking can aid us in times of stress, it can provide a benefit to our know how, our problem solving skills. In terms of my basic standard of living, things aren't bad at all. I take daily medication for schizophrenia, eat well and read good books. That's just great, I feel I'm a lucky lad in that respect. But some ideas often vex me, however.

The nagging thoughts have been about climate changes, food scarcity and aerial phenomena; in this latter category I include both bolides and UFO's, for the clarity of the reader. I have been haunted by the drive to understand the paranormal world ever since I saw a ghost back in 1982/3. The C's concept of densities gives us a very good basic model to work from, but we cannot add anything qualitative here until we experience more in this area. It remains an intellectual exercise which gives a solid foundation but very few clues as to how expansive the 4d realm actually is. I've ofen dwelled my thoughts on a vast 4d eco system, very different to ours but with some predatory pecking order in place, because that's always how nature works.

I first came upon Laura's work back in 2003, and read The Wave and The Grail articles with real zeal, I was starving for information like this. I was never satisfied with mainstream knowledge and I tend to think that reaching that very place in our knowledge and being is a karmic and simple understanding in itself. That moment when you're left dissatisfied with what you're reading about. Right now my mind thinks about Nordics, Lizards and Grays in a very odd part of my brain. This part hasn't really learned anything new in around 10 years, but is always insistent in its motions within me. For instance, I'll watch presentations by Richard Dolan, Karla Turner, Stanton Friedman et al. I read a fair bit of Jacques Vallee too, and John Keel. I do often wonder if I'm too fixated by this subject matter, but I stay abreast of other topics on Sott and on here. And what I'm left with after these ideas clash is that we are heading into very challenging times. I'm 46 now and time's a moving on for me. So I balance the Ufo me and the more worldly-wise me on a near constant basis.

You can only do that which is within you to do, that's my final understanding on here. I'll keep on reaching upwards with a little help from the rest of you on here. I think there's going to be a realty split in the future, between people who are 4d cognisant or not. How this will manifest I'm not too sure, and I think it'll happen after the cosmic turmoil, it'll almost be like a last sighing thought for humanity. The worst will happen in our realm, and then and only then will our mind's turn to "God".

And on that realistic note (I hope), I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a robust new year.

This is an interesting thread - thanks for starting it @SlipNet.
IMO one of the simple understandings is shoe shifting. It takes effort and awareness and I'm not always successful but I definitely notice that the times that I don't shoe shift are the times that I have a run in with someone for example if my husband is annoyed about something and I retaliate then the situation gets worse and our relationship suffers but if I put myself in his shoes then we are able to work through it and the energy is completely different, we end up on the same team and find a solution which fulfils our relationship.

One of my programs is being competitive so although shoe shifting may be simple, for me it requires active participation and often means shutting up and listening which can be tough when something inside me wants to speak out even when its not my turn or when I 'know I am right'.

I am also one on this forum who has come and gone and come back. For me I was overwhelmed and had imposter syndrome. How was I ever going to keep up with all of these intelligent people who already knew so much? I let my ego get in the way of learning and spent way too long focussing just on the diet and EE but not actually participating here for fear of being reprimanded or ignored.

When I first came on board I jumped in and did 'all the things' (except the Work :rolleyes:). I'm good at doing things I'm good at and succeeding although I read all the Esoterica book list I wasn't applying what was being learned - there was too much potential to fail. It wasn't the books but the conversations within the thread that I was intimidated by. So instead of asking I just put it all aside and focussed on what I was good at which denied me an opportunity to grow.

Now I'm taking time to go through all of the threads in The Work and actually utilise what is being offered without worrying about winning. I'm also working on being more active on the forum and in the public EE/reading groups. I still find this very challenging and a good lesson in humility. Funny how one can spend a decade not doing something for fear of not getting it done 'in time' - talk about a slow learner :nuts:

It was once said, and I'm yet to find a better definition, that all mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia, come from a place of fragmented being, from an inability to deal with certain thoughts and questions. The latter is intimately correlated with spiritual openings, often of a precocious nature, and the exploitation of these openings by forces with a confusion pattern and programming. One might want to fortify oneself to be stronger than these noises, lest one wants to live a sub-optimally life.

It was once said, and I'm yet to find a better definition, that all mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia, come from a place of fragmented being, from an inability to deal with certain thoughts and questions. The latter is intimately correlated with spiritual openings, often of a precocious nature, and the exploitation of these openings by forces with a confusion pattern and programming. One might want to fortify oneself to be stronger than these noises, lest one wants to live a sub-optimally life.

Interesting. Do you have any personal experiences you can tell about being in 'a place of fragmented being' and how you overcame it? Or even if you are still working on it. This is how we help each other here.

Interesting. Do you have any personal experiences you can tell about being in 'a place of fragmented being' and how you overcame it? Or even if you are still working on it. This is how we help each other here.
Of course. Being fragmented is a part of this Earthen 3D life. It is what allows complexity to be.

The moment the first childhood desire or need is not met at the expected time, frustration may install, and with it the associated belief that similar situations will yield the same known, conditioned, output.

When people grow older, the intellectual centers begin to develop more; however, they form from a foundational emotional structure.
Such structure may be formed upon negative or traumatic experiences.

Thus, biases of perception may form and lead an individual to subconsciously seek experiences in order to repeat the childhood experienced patterns.

Trauma may fragment an individual that is not able to handle it. Emotional intensity and emotional patterns are associated with this fragmentation, so knowing completely one's own emotions and desires is indispensable to reconcile these aspects within the Self.

Well, among many things, I've dealt with depression, and found out that it works as an infection, that if left uncared, may become a disease. It all seems to start with unanswered thoughts that are based on expectations, which in turn are based on a system of beliefs.

These expectations, when unmet, may bring forth a sense of hopelessness, due to a mental energetic seemingly pointless loop.

In order to handle it accordingly, it was necessary for me to let go of intransigence and change my own beliefs.

It is way easier said than done. I realize that. Without emotional knowledge and support from within, the task may seem hopeless.

For instance: I used to think that no matter what I did, I would always, irrevocably, suffer an unspeakable amount regardless of my actions towards a given circumstance, thus being pointless to even try anything. Because I knew no better, all the choices I had within my then system of beliefs led me to frustration.

However, "the Truth shall set you free". Maybe there are personal truths, relative to each individual. I don't intend to state that there's a universal formula, only what worked for me. If that helps you and others, great. If not, hey, we both gained from this sharing.

The physical aspect is paramount to deal with any illness, be it mental or not. Your body is your vehicle of manifestation, and you want the best nutrients to nurture it. Proper optimal care of the body is one of the keys to good health.

The emotional aspect is fundamental to deal with anything as well. Your emotions are your fuel. To know what turns you on or what turns you off is of great assistance in order to live a more fulfilling life. Only you can know for sure these things, as each individual has a unique perspective of things.

The psychological aspect is primordial and is regulated by the physical: hormonal, chemical, nutritional levels; by the emotional: mood, feelings, emotions; but also by the mental: beliefs, expectations, thoughts, etc. To be mindful about the thoughts that are nurtured is to take proper care of your mind.

It is well known that the brain is a kind of radio and that there are multiple frequencies to tune in to.
Not all thoughts thought by an individual are their own. There are suggested thoughts; and to be mindful about one's own limits, to discern what comes within from what comes from outside is one of the best things to keep good mental health.

It is paramount to stand guard at the door of one's own mind: and to do this more effectively, it is important to have a balance within.

I recommend the series Midnight Gospel, in particular the episode S01E05, as a great aid to the transcendence of mental illnesses.

The moment the first childhood desire or need is not met at the expected time, frustration may install, and with it the associated belief that similar situations will yield the same known, conditioned, output.

My earliest traumas are still within me causing mild havoc, I've noticed that much over the years. When I began nursery and school aged 3/4, I was a very poor socialiser, and struggled to interact with my peers, causing no end of frustration in my infant self. I also heard an adult voice in my head at this point, I can still remember it clearly, beacause it sounded just like what my inner voice sounds in the here and now! Really amazing to comprehend. It took me until the age of 7 to learn how to make friends, and then began a period where I could enjoy my life more. Emotionally I was not very good in these early years, prone to stroppy outbursts of frustration. I simply couldn't handle what I was going through, plus I was very lonely. I sought solace in making things, constructions with Lego bricks was a big feature of my early development.

Trauma may fragment an individual that is not able to handle it. Emotional intensity and emotional patterns are associated with this fragmentation, so knowing completely one's own emotions and desires is indispensable to reconcile these aspects within the Self.

The big trauma came at age 29 when I saw a UFO for the one and only time. Then I fell apart completely, and began my descent into schizophrenia. Between 29 and about 38 I was lost, hearing a variety of voices in my head, and seeing entities moving through the air around me. I still see these figures today, but I can handle the situations better now should they arise. It's easy to see now looking back that I was completely unprepared for the great unveiling that occurred, and my coping mechanisms were atrocious. I turned to drink and weed to numb the pain, a familiar bolt-hole for me when times have been tough.

There are different factions within me, clusters of little i's that identify with differing things/subjects. I hear from my inner child(ren) on a daily basis. I employ discipline in trying to deal with their complaints about me and my life. I no longer drink or smoke weed, the last thing I need is to be constantly dissociating. For the older clusters the issue was sexual desires, and frustration that I could not find true love. I plunged headlong into sex/porn addiction, but thankfully this has subsided as I've matured. It seems a little strange to admit this, but although I still find women physically attractive, I don't really find them interesting as people; at least that applies to the women I have known in the last decade or so. I resigned myself to the plain fact that there was no real likelihood of finding someone who was co-linear in terms of interests, even if just in potential. So generally speaking, I've lost interest in sex/romance due to these circumstances, although there remains a cluster of i's that complain that they're not getting their needs met. These parts of me need to grow up so I can integrate them into the whole being better.

My inner landscape is a strange mosaic of little i's, predictably trying to pull me along in their idiosyncratic directions, but the centre has formed through discipline and effort. Compared to how life was a decade or so ago, things are so much better, but I'm under no illusions that I still have a lot of work to do to reach a place where I can be truly happy and satisfied with my efforts.

Right now my mind thinks about Nordics, Lizards and Grays in a very odd part of my brain. This part hasn't really learned anything new in around 10 years, but is always insistent in its motions within me.

Ah, I think I overstated this point a bit, sorry for jumping the gun. There's no part of me that has stagnated in the way that is implied in the above quote; rather it is a tension within me. To be clear, this cluster of i's is mainly focused on UFO/high strangeness stuff, and less focused on other subjects, but I always make sure I'm up to speed on other developments of intellectual/spiritual interest. And it's not so odd, either. I've seen and experienced a lot of weird stuff over the years, but I think I had a tendency to fixate on this area as a result. Reading about the exploits of Terry in the early C's transcripts last night was a handy reminder not to fight fire with fire re:-voices in my head. Don't engage with them, don't argue with them, find your authentic self within and work from there is what I've learned. I hope this terry guy is doing well and still actively engaged in the work, I really enjoy and learn from his contributions in the early transcripts.

Having said that, it's in actual fact really difficult not to get bogged down with negative thought loops because thoughts and feelings can be overwhelming at times, and my tendency to get angry can only complicate matters further. 4d STS feed off of negative emotions, they've probably got plenty from me over the years. plenty of work for me in this dept!

I am also one on this forum who has come and gone and come back. For me I was overwhelmed and had imposter syndrome. How was I ever going to keep up with all of these intelligent people who already knew so much?

Yeah, tell me about it, I did the same. I think and feel that I need to rejoin the FOTCM now, having cut ties back when I was struggling before, and now I feel better and more inclined to contribute. I was really intimidated by the polymath-like scope of the greater minds on here, and despaired of ever really learning anything along the way. I was thinking too STS-oriented, wanting to play catch-up, and not learning at my own pace. It was really a daft decision on my part to fall away from the network, and obviously it was those bastard STS-ers getting the better of me in my mind. Not to worry, each new day brings fresh opportunities.

I'm good at doing things I'm good at and succeeding although I read all the Esoterica book list I wasn't applying what was being learned - there was too much potential to fail. It wasn't the books but the conversations within the thread that I was intimidated by. So instead of asking I just put it all aside and focussed on what I was good at which denied me an opportunity to grow.

I'm the same. it's strange, I'm happy discussing things but really hopeless at asking basic questions. I really need to work on this basic trait, or I'll never get anywhere.

I was really intimidated by the polymath-like scope of the greater minds on here, and despaired of ever really learning anything along the way. I was thinking too STS-oriented, wanting to play catch-up, and not learning at my own pace.
I'd like to just say something about what I quoted above.

First, not everyone who appears to be a greater mind is one. They may look like they are by their verbose posting styles, but that doesn't mean there is any high intellect involved. Remember, those who really know what they are talking about can write so that a 12-year-old can understand what they are saying because they understand what they are saying. So don't be intimidated by them. So many, many posts by everyone here have value whether we, who are posting, think they do, or not. If they are not, we are usually told so and that helps us to learn and grow. It's a win-win situation.

Second, I'd like to remind everyone that what is important in doing the Work is the Striving. Here's what Laura had to say about it:

Also, the concept of KNOWLEDGE being the key to transitioning is supremely important. All you have to do is think about the Parable of the Talents to get the point. It really isn't important that you have "supreme knowledge" or that you are totally prepared by virtue of that supreme knowledge, what is important is what you do with what you have! Another useful parable is that of the 10 Wise Virgins. Then, there is the "Widow's Mite" principle. If a person is doing all they can with what they have, and the AIM is to contribute to the STO position, then if there are energies of transition/ change/ whatever, those energies will "frequency resonance" match to yours and you don't have to get your knickers in a knot of fear.

If you are just doing all you can to gather knowledge, to apply what knowledge you DO have to whatever is set before you each day, with an overarching AIM of "knowing the truth that sets us free" (keep in mind that "knowing" is also LOVE), and being connected to a network striving to strengthen the STO reality/position, you'll be okay!

It's not perfection that is important, it is the STRIVING, the continued movement, the refusal to stagnate, the constant efforts to give and help in whatever way is available to you that counts.

These are ideas that have come to me in the writing of "Moses" because when I write, I go into a somewhat altered state and all kinds of things just sort themselves out somehow.

Those people who have awareness of potential famines, political and economic upheavals, possible cometary events, just by constantly acquiring knowledge about our reality and the people within it, who then activate that knowledge by making whatever preparations are available to them to make, are basically in the ACTIVE/CREATIVE mode. They are acting based on knowledge, SEEing, DOing, investing their talents, giving their mite, keeping their lamps filled and prepared. JUST BEING IN THAT ACTIVE MODE is more important than that you are able to achieve some sort of "total preparedness." Learning, SEEing, DOing SENDS OUT A SIGNAL
Laura posted this after a particular session she was impressed with and all of the information contained within it. What I quoted above is a ways down the post. However, the whole post is quite interesting, as is all of Laura's posts.

Back
Top Bottom