Karmic and Simple Understandings.

Karma is a Divine resource for learning.
To associate karma with supposed punishments is to believe in lies inspired by 4D STS for manipulation purposes.

Personally, I would agree with this statement.

I was confused when I read this:

Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such primitive mind set?

A: Isolation from modern interaction.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

I'm wondering why the C's would call this particular karma, 'punishment'.

Maybe punishment is not the exactly right word, as we tend to use it. In the Cs notation ‘punishment’ is more akin to some ‘balancing’ of past deeds. In order to progress further up the staircase, all deeds that run counter to STO goals (effectively STS) need to be offset by deeds oriented towards STO. Like the weighing on a scale - however, what offsets what may be more complicated than we perceive here on 3D.

Maybe this is too simplistic, but this is my current understanding.

I'm wondering why the C's would call this particular karma, 'punishment'.
Because a spade is a spade? Even if the outside observer feels it should be a club because spades are pointy?

IOW Objective reality meets subjective wishes about what realty “should” be? We can see what we wish to be true as the manifested dominant reality precisely because there is a part of us that wishes it was true here in the world we inhabit and certainly it must be true somewhere, at the very least.

Why shouldn’t Karma be punishment when that is what is required and even actually desired? I think calling it punishment is the issue. It’s a loaded term fraught with triggers. If we call karma a “natural reaction or consequence” to our actions thoughts and feelings, does that change it?

Simpler to call a spade a spade. “Y’all F’d up big time. Only way your soul advances is through suffering. Next!”

Only way your soul advances is through suffering. Next!”
How to move forward with finding an "End of a Karmic Cycle in My Life"

In the end, it will be the little things in life that have the most meaning

I'm wondering why the C's would call this particular karma, 'punishment
I think, because whatever we do to others it will comeback to us, good or bad.soon or later. So, we have to learn and respect others Free Will.

Q: (Ark) I would like to know if there is some most important law that governs all of the creation. We know conservation of energy is an important law. You can think about conservation of information. Maybe there is such a law? This John Archibald Wheeler who we quoted several times, he added his own law which is kind of timeless which says that it's pure geometric boundary which says boundary is zero. Another possible law is: As above, so below. Okay. Is there any kind of a fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Some fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will.

Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?

A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.

Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can one ask the higher self for permission to do a cleansing?

A: Be cautious not to interfere with karmic learning assignments.

Q: (L) Do some people have attachments that are part of karma?

A: Yes.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?

A: They are universal

A: All difficulties in personal life are karmic in one way or another. Especially those involving interactions with other souled beings. And the closer the interactions, the more karmic they are. This you already know.

Q:) (L) So basically, we can recapitulate by saying that people need to learn to breathe. Breathing can change things in their physiology. And also they need to use the breathing to get themselves into a meditative state, or a state where they can do the bioenergetic breathing, which then helps them to release karmic and current life programs and issues and get a cleansing. Once they've started to become cleansed, then they are able to - and this is supposed to be interspersed with, as I understand it - continuous input of data and information. They did say that you use this to deal with reality. This meditating and breathing is not an escape, this is a healing. Meanwhile, you're supposed to at the same time - throughout the day - you're supposed to be paying close attention to reality and not falling into illusion. Okay, so we've got that part of the program. And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and their programs

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

A: Yes

18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.
Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

I always thought that karma is, "What goes around comes around" or "You reap what you sow". I thought I would put the question, "What is Karma" in the Brave search. They have, what I am assuming, is an AI at the top of the page that responds to what is put in the search bar. Here are a couple things it said, which, basically, is what I have always thought Karma is:
Karma is a concept rooted in Hinduism and Buddhism, referring to the force generated by a person’s actions, which determines the nature of their future existence. It is a principle of retributive justice, where an individual’s deeds in this life affect all their future lives.

Key Aspects

1. Retributive Justice: Karma ensures that an individual’s actions are rewarded or punished in subsequent lives, based on their moral quality.
  2. Actions and Consequences: Every action, whether good or bad, has consequences that will manifest in the future.
  3. Universal Balance: Karma aims to restore equilibrium and balance in the universe, ensuring that the effects of an individual’s actions are ultimately reflected back to them.

{...}

4. In Practice

Karma is often seen as a guiding principle for moral behavior, encouraging individuals to act with compassion, kindness, and responsibility. It is believed that by cultivating positive actions and thoughts, an individual can create good karma, leading to beneficial outcomes in their future lives. Conversely, negative actions and thoughts can generate bad karma, resulting in undesirable consequences.

Synonyms and Analogies
    • “What goes around comes around”
    • “What you sow is what you reap”
    • “The law of cause and effect”
  5. By understanding karma, individuals can develop a sense of personal responsibility, strive for moral growth, and cultivate a deeper connection with the universe and its principles.
So as far as I see it, yes, Karma can be punishment for things you have done in the past that harmed others. But that's just my understanding of it.

Back
Top Bottom