Karmic and Simple Understandings.

I've been drifting for a while in life, and made a choice last year that I was going to make a radical change in my life. The plan was to draft up the 300 or so short stories I'd compiled during a fruitful fertile period where new ideas were tumbling over me. I went a bit silly in 2014-16, and used to get stoned quite a bit. Not every day, but the occasional splurge. I gave that particular period a big place in my journalling, as I am the kind of person who has to write thoughts down, and I was painting and drawing quite a lot and co-working at an art studio in my home town. Anyway long story short, last year I loaded up the USB stick where I'd logged ideas from my journals, I drew up the synopsis for about 300 short stories. Just the bare bones to develop the ideas. Surprisingly decent ideas for strange and quirky tales, mainly focused on characters rather than plots. The plan for 2023 was to write these all up to a decent standard.

I've put the plan into effect this year, but progress has been slow. I'm struggling a little to find enthusiasm for some tales. Bearing in mind that these ideas were first jotted down a decade ago basically, so they seem a bit old. I've learned a little this year about procrastination and the value of a work ethic. I came up with a little quote a few years back, "When talent fails, Hard Work prevails". The idea was to give myself a little nudge to develop my effort level more. I'm lucky in that I have access to a private room where I can work. Just me, a laptop, about 400 books and 500 CD's, in a little one bed room. I've used this room for writing, painting and music for 15 years. But this year I've averaged about 2 hours a day of work. That's a less than satisfactory effort level from me. I procrastinate often, even coming up with new story ideas rather than drafting the current tales I've got on the go. It's been a trait of mine since school, to come up with cool ideas but not follow them up with the perspiration. And it's proven to me that the hard effort, free from any ego glamour, is where the real ability is dwelling. And it can be very intense psychologically to be in that particular zone for any length of time. So my work of late has been finding greater will and effort, while dealing with reflexive traits dating back to 1990 times. It's proven to be a bigger challenge than I originally thought, but progress is still there. I want to double that 2 hour working session per day, then I think I'll be dealing with the stalling and procrastination.

So much work ahead, and dealing with the intensity of the psychological state when working is the main challenge for me right now. Coffee and cigs have been a regular venting point throughout this process. Couldn't really function that well without them that's for sure. I can't fathom how I dealt with the intensity of my writing work as an undergraduate, I could write essays in a furious 10 hour session when I was younger. Now I know and understand more, but I do less. I have to overcome such hesitation in order to achieve something in this project. What I've done so far is good in my view, and I'm my harshest critic. I'm learning a fair bit about what I'm made of by doing this, and I'd recommend written work to all forum members, it gets different parts of the brain working. Not sure if I've quite grasped a new understanding, but I have developed a healthy dose of humility, not getting carried away with ideas and having to be more pragmatic in terms of completing drafts. Truly, when talent fails, hard work prevails.:cool2: What has impressed me most was discovering that I have a smaller stress threshold these day than when I wrote essays 25 years ago. But the mind is a muscle, and the idea now is to give it a more thorough work out each day now and get a bit more done. Onwards and upwards, and learning truly is fun if you make what interests you most your passion.

Interesting. As we grow and learn and the world changes, it causes some old ideas and past efforts to become outdated and even irrelevant. I know the COVID episode made a chunk of my past efforts obsolete. But the idea of completing these old catalogs has merit. We have to ask ourselves why…what the hell kind of a difference is this going to make? Am I just doing this for me? Who is going to benefit and how? At any rate, there are a ton of self publishing options now that never existed. But the questions remain: why am I driven to do this? What does the process of completion look like? And even if it is just so you can say “there! It is done” That has value in and of itself.

SlipNet,

I can relate to procrastination and having a lot of ideas. I think it's also good to write, as in journaling. I haven't done that in years now. But I was recently thinking that I sort of write, but in a scattered multiple random pieces of paper manner. So many sticky notes scattered and it would help to organize them all by subject at least.

But the questions remain: why am I driven to do this?
I think part of it at least is sharing knowledge/light. And we have that one thing or a few things that Jordan Peterson says something like it's a gradual course correction where we aim for it, trying to approximate it. It's that meaningful thing that rings true for you.

Interesting. As we grow and learn and the world changes, it causes some old ideas and past efforts to become outdated and even irrelevant. I know the COVID episode made a chunk of my past efforts obsolete. But the idea of completing these old catalogs has merit. We have to ask ourselves why…what the hell kind of a difference is this going to make? Am I just doing this for me? Who is going to benefit and how? At any rate, there are a ton of self publishing options now that never existed. But the questions remain: why am I driven to do this? What does the process of completion look like? And even if it is just so you can say “there! It is done” That has value in and of itself.

I think I'm mainly doing this as a kind of promise to myself that I can look back and say "well at least I gave it a go". A fair bit of the writing covers the period when I was really suffering from mental health problems and had a lot of very jumbled thoughts and ideas. These journal notes date back to 2004-07. Very tricky making sense of them, but a lot of good info there nonetheless. So although the USB stick has about 300 synopses, the info contained covers about a 20 year period of life. Whether I can seek publication after this is done is moot. The themes are pretty universal, and I don't really try to overthink things. They're basically simple stories about life and how you live it.

I've wanted to do this for as long as I can remember, definitely since graduation. Given that that was 1997 I think I'm a bit overdue!:lol:

I can relate to procrastination and having a lot of ideas. I think it's also good to write, as in journaling. I haven't done that in years now. But I was recently thinking that I sort of write, but in a scattered multiple random pieces of paper manner. So many sticky notes scattered and it would help to organize them all by subject at least.

Yeah I never suffer writer's block. One of the hidden bonuses of having a chaotic mind I think. The hardest part is the finessing of those ideas into a readable format. You can test how durable an idea is then. Honestly, there's no downside to writing. Even if you're disappointed with your efforts, there's always something to learn from the process. Procrastination comes where I'm right on the edge of what's knowable for me. It causes anxiety in me as I go through it. Living right on the edge of what's possible.

I think part of it at least is sharing knowledge/light. And we have that one thing or a few things that Jordan Peterson says something like it's a gradual course correction where we aim for it, trying to approximate it. It's that meaningful thing that rings true for you.

Yeah I agree. I think I've created, thus far, something of value. I don't exactly want to go into details of how it's all shaping up as I don't want to hex it. It's proven to be a project that has brought a bit more to the mind, lots of old memories stirring. Plus as Peterson has said, it's just damn good to have something to aim for.

I totally agree, in theory, however there is a sticky wicket…. Which any parent knows well and which anyone who studies their machine knows. And it is one of the primary lessons this thread is about.

You can attempt to lead the horses to water by sharing knowledge and light (which can be subjective and has pitfalls [my knowledge and light is universal and applies to you]) but you can’t make them drink or respond with right action to the brilliance of our insights. (Tongue slightly in cheek).

I agree with Slipnet though: “by God, I said I was going to do this, so I am!” That’s good enough. And it aligns with just doing what inspires you like building the ark and, in a certain way, positions you for that 4d transition even if it’s in a kind of subconscious way.

Rome is falling. Do I need to respond by freaking out or should I keep doing what I love and am inclined to do? Even if, on some level, it is utterly pointless.

Sisyphus over and over again and again. And yet again.

I totally agree, in theory, however there is a sticky wicket…. Which any parent knows well and which anyone who studies their machine knows. And it is one of the primary lessons this thread is about.

You can attempt to lead the horses to water by sharing knowledge and light (which can be subjective and has pitfalls [my knowledge and light is universal and applies to you]) but you can’t make them drink or respond with right action to the brilliance of our insights. (Tongue slightly in cheek).

I agree with Slipnet though: “by God, I said I was going to do this, so I am!” That’s good enough. And it aligns with just doing what inspires you like building the ark and, in a certain way, positions you for that 4d transition even if it’s in a kind of subconscious way.

Rome is falling. Do I need to respond by freaking out or should I keep doing what I love and am inclined to do? Even if, on some level, it is utterly pointless.

Sisyphus over and over again and again. And yet again.

I come from a generation of students who were part of a new intellectual wave in the mid 90's. We were the testing ground for Marxist theories. It was all over our modules, and you had to think like a ninja to avoid it. I focused on Romanticism and modern theory. It was an exciting time, the internet was just starting, loads of books and ideas were proliferating, and there was a great music scene. I moved to London in 1994 for a place at Westminster Uni and had a blast. I'd be in the pub chatting to random people after daily lectures and just felt like anything was possible. I met very intelligent people doing that degree, and had great fun too. Creativity and coming up with crazy stuff just felt like a given to us. Two of the guys I knew from those days are pretty successful creative workers now just to put it in perspective. Coming up with original content about how we understood reality was our reason for searching and we had great fun reading Schopenhauer, Kant and Heidegger. I was dwarfed by the minds of my new friends. They read for fun, for me it was still work. But the general theme of our Uni reading list brought us to face the truth, that all was now a contention between left and right, the synthesis was going to be brutal, and technocrats were birthing the new world order. That much was apparent to us as naive students in mid 90's London. To be fair we were on the right track. I hadn't really looked into conspiracy theories yet, that came when I discovered JFK by Oliver Stone in 1998.

I took one module called An Analysis of Contemporary Britain, which dealt largely on inner city crime syndicates in 1990s society. It was utterly fascinating, to learn that I'd kinda grown up in the Shires by comparison to the inner city scene. Taught me a lot that course. I wrote an essay on William Blake's Rebellious London, and got a first for my efforts. If you love what you're learning about the flow relaxes and anything seems possible. It's always worth the effort too. I wish I could now write for 10 hours straight like I could when I was 21. I drank strong coffee, eat several bars of chocolate, and wrote like a mad machine operating under some strange arcane logic. I found the final year very hard but I wrote a decent final dissertation and passed reasonably. the next step was to start writing stories. That was 1997, a plan I am only now undertaking!

What stayed with me from those years at Uni were words from certain guest lecturers, which was that we were lucky to have this opportunity to learn, and with that comes also a responsibility to put something back in too, once you feel like you can. The author Will Self was particularly inspiring when he came to deliver a talk back in 1996. He's a very intelligent guy who has also presided over a chaotic personal life. He told us that our world was a demented, boozy, paranoid, twisted, druggy chaos, and we had to always carry a notebook and a pen with us everywhere we go, just in case we "see some weird shit". His actual words. I took that to heart and bought two hardcover journal books from a newsagent immediately after the lecture that day. He told us that was our greatest weapon, and so cheap anyone could do it. Changed the course of my life that period. Conversely, I became more serious the very moment I became able to have more fun. I've kept a journal ever since, and if it truly is a futile endeavour then at least you can have fun doing it. My journals are the best thing I have to offer in this world other than my book collection, along with my cd collection too. They are a collection of personal musings from 1997-2023, with accompanying illustrations. There are gaps but it charts a young fella just trying to feel his way into a world he doesn't quite understand. It is in some sense like rolling that dire rock, but it's still worth doing. I've been lucky enough to leave a paper trail from age 23-48 so I can go back and check out what I had going on. Like reading a comic book at times, and surprisingly cathartic. The artwork surprised me too. I had some very subversive ideas in my younger mind!

If I ever recommend anything in life it's the value of keeping a journal. The quality of my mind has blossomed as a result of keeping one. Cheap, flexible, and priceless.

I guess as a closing question to the forum here I'm kinda wondering what karmic and simple understandings have you all discovered in your time doing the work on the self?
Thanks for sharing, SlipNet. I can now say that there has been several events over many years, to put it bluntly, in which I was visited by a very powerful unknowable presence, only now to understand more and somewhat able to articulate the occurrences. On two occasions, each with another person, and more recently alone after awakening from a deep nights sleep several weeks ago. Upon standing up from my bed, I was frozen in total awareness and non-time. It was a kind of sacredness for lack of a better word, which was not of thought, nor of a feeling resuscitated by thought, neither recognizable by thought, and even my brain was completely quiet and observed unknowingly along with me. No symbol, word, or name could touch it, and I dare say that these words aren't communicable or worthy of the actual feeling itself, but it was there, immediate, instantaneous, powerful and Big, as both love and fear seem to be a million miles away. As the experienced faded, my brain remained in silence for some time as I wondered just how lucky I felt, or what I did to deserve such a visit? The answer was nothing, "It" just chose to stop by, so I guess, because I was ready. Peace.

This thread was started to understand what comprised actually verifiable understandings in our lives that we can rely upon in times of trouble. I think the times have transitioned into a very unstable period now. Overall, things are bad at this moment. Israel is getting away with mass murder, The US/UK Anglo Alliance is basically the Mark of the Beast, and they strain their fading powers to keep maintaining their hold on the global aggregate. Truly, we are living in the ashes of a fading, egregious civilization. For Atlantis it was energy and domination, and it echoes in our current world. Sex. Power, Money and Coercion, an unholy quartet of venal deeds by the empire of chaos, in tandem with God's chosen lunatics. Yes we can see reality, but we cannot effect change because our understandings do not correspond with the understandings of our consensus reality. This challenge stands before us now, how to manifest real change in our understandings of reality, and bring justice to those who have suffered. Obviously this requires securing prosecution of the guilty parties on a global level. And we will be doing this knowing full well that there is a 4d subterranean civilization waiting for the optimal time to unveil themselves. So we are facing a "Tall order" that's for sure.

But there are reasons to be cheerful. We have Objective Truth on the nature of reality, and this knowledge/being is priceless when faced with obfuscators, of disinformation and pathological types of many colours. South Africa are an inspiration in terms how we get things done, they are a current benchmark, but not the finished article. We have the UFO disclosure movement, the anti-paedo movement, human trafficking and the like. It's disgusting and can cow a tame mind to come to terms with, but that's what we have ahead of us if we truly want to pursue justice. In the UK where I reside, democracy is a sham. Both left and right are held by the same hands. That was the first karmic and simple understanding I discovered while listening to Bill Hicks in 1997. There's no hope in Kier Starmer, nor is there any hope in Trump overseas. He'll grab his ankles for Israel just like he always did. He accepts their bullshit platitudes and looks the other way as they continue their slow and ponderous brutality as they take over the entire territory. Biden is an abject, mentally ill paedophile. Who pulls his strings? A cabal of pathological technocrats who serve their masters with a kind of blind, demented devotion. And of course we have the Chabadniks and their reign of terror in the US too. Paedophilia and human trafficking, protected by the blackmailed establishment. It all paints a disgusting picture, and that is a fitting representation of where we are as a global collective in 2024. It is this that we have to face up to and confront now. That is how our understandings are cultivated in January 2024. Is it enough to be able to wake up, know and see all this? Not really, not without wielding justice.

My next approach is to listen to an audiobook of the Gallic wars by Caesar. It's been a few years since I first gave it a once over, but I feel I need to listen again to how you deal with pathological minds in times of conflict. I know, nothing new here for you guys, but at least it makes a statement about where I am at as a person during these times. I just get this nagging sensation in my mind that we should be doing more. I rationalise it, I come to terms with it, but I can never refute it. Just how do we confront the Beast System is my only question at this point? I'd welcome any feedback, and always encourage any of you to mention any understandings you have discovered. I must admit that the world situation has left me very downcast these days. It's good to know more, that aspect of life is well taken care of, but what we do from here seems more like thin ice to walk on. Thanks for reading this fairly self-evident rant, my mind is more active than my heart at the moment. Emotionally, I suspect I have much work to do in terms of developing my knowledge/being.

Just how do we confront the Beast System is my only question at this point?
From my personal experience I can tell you that you can do a lot for yourself if you are connecting your antennae, any small-deep change in your environment is let's say a scalar advance. On the other hand remember that we are in "Comanche" (SS) territory so as Paul says: "do not be tempted to stop him with your weak hand...turn away and preserve yourself from him and that will be enough for you. Know the spirit of the times, study it so that you can avoid its influence as much as possible".
As I mentioned in the thread on how you feel, we are part of humanity privileged to see the way the matrix of lies is constructed and unfolded in front of us and we see it and share it with awe and a certain objectivity. I say that this disillusionment, or any other, is a great joy because I can see it and discover the closest thing to the truth, and sharing it is the most useful thing I can do to serve others.

And this of awe reminds me of something don Juan said in how to face the infinite-universe: To travel the whole path that one truly loves, said don Juan, one needs the passion, courage, imagination, vigilance, discipline, self-awareness, grace, strength, ingenuity, efficiency, patience, adaptability and humility of a navigator. (Argonaut I say).
The spirit of the navigator, the being who is continually committed to treading the path of consciousness in every moment. The navigator's struggle is not with his fellow man. Nor is it with oneself. And, ultimately, it is not a struggle. Rather, it is an acquiescence to the energetic currents of the sea of consciousness in the universe.

My next approach is to listen to an audiobook of the Gallic wars by Caesar. It's been a few years since I first gave it a once over, but I feel I need to listen again to how you deal with pathological minds in times of conflict. I know, nothing new here for you guys, but at least it makes a statement about where I am at as a person during these times. I just get this nagging sensation in my mind that we should be doing more. I rationalise it, I come to terms with it, but I can never refute it. Just how do we confront the Beast System is my only question at this point? I'd welcome any feedback, and always encourage any of you to mention any understandings you have discovered. I must admit that the world situation has left me very downcast these days. It's good to know more, that aspect of life is well taken care of, but what we do from here seems more like thin ice to walk on. Thanks for reading this fairly self-evident rant, my mind is more active than my heart at the moment. Emotionally, I suspect I have much work to do in terms of developing my knowledge/being.

Hi SlipNet,

It is difficult to see the way in which reality is going knowing that there isn't much we can do to change its course. I hear you.

I think that it is at these times that we have to develop our faith, especially faith in what we have been learning about the nature of our reality and that the universe is much more than what we see happening in terms of wars and chaos here on planet Earth. Of course, that is also part of the Universe, and part of our learning means seeing it and knowing that this is also part of the Universe and accepting free will. And there is also light, love, knowledge and truth, and we're all here to learn and let our souls grow. So to have faith is, in part and in my opinion, to know that there is more, that we are more, and that things are happening for a reason. And also, to know that doing what we can to keep the light on is good enough.

This thread is about karmic and simple understandings, and I think it's a very appropriate place for your post. To keep the light on is to apply the knowledge we have and we do that in our daily lives when facing those karmic and simple lessons. It means applying our principles, values, knowledge and faith to whatever we do in our immediate world and whenever we have the chance to do it. Life gives us the opportunities to respond, and we respond with our Knowledge and Being.

This quote comes to mind:

“I have found that it is the small everyday deed of ordinary folks that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Of course, part of it is sharing what you can with those who are open to listen. We also have to be strategic about it, but sharing what you can see when you see an opening is a good way to keep the light on. That is, on social media, or perhaps with people you encounter that might be open to seeing some of what you see.

I suppose that what helps is to find a place of balance where we can see what's happening with a bit of detachment but not so much that we lose our heart. Part of being human is to have a soul and we feel things too, but I guess that part of the lesson is to be able to keep some perspective so that we don't lose hope and become bitter about it all.

In the last session, the Cs said this:

Q: (Joe) So we're gonna have major Middle East war, a new pandemic...

(Niall) Secession in the United States, and possibly Civil war...

(Joe) ...and Israel.

(Andromeda) Probably an economic crash...

(L) And power grid failure.

(Chu) Yay...

A: Sounds like a theme park, eh?

Q: [laughter] (Joe) Yeah...

(Andromeda) Smoked sausages, here we come!

(Joe) It sounds like a theme park you never wanna go to. [laughter]

A: Create your own with prayer, awareness, diet, fasting, etc.

Q: (L) So we create our own theme park and hold it in our mental space. Is that it?

A: Yes.

That makes me think that working on ourselves, sharing what we can when appropriate and praying while respecting free will, is a big part of what we can do to keep that light on.

Just my thoughts.

Simple but hard question - what do we know about Karma?

Here's the definition supposedly

1. The totality of a person's actions and conduct during successive incarnations, regarded as causally influencing his or her destiny.
  2. The law or principle through which such influence is believed to operate.
  3. Fate or destiny resulting from one's previous actions.
  4. A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling.
    "There's bad karma around the house today."
  5. In Hindu religion, one's action or acts considered as determining his lot after death and in a following existence; the aggregate of merits and demerits of a sentient being in one of his successive existences.
  6. In theosophy: The doctrine of fate, destiny, or necessity as an invariable sequence of cause and effect; the theory of inevitable consequence, In the concrete, the result of one's actions; that which happens to one for better or worse, in matters over which one may exercise any choice or volition.
  7. One's acts considered as fixing one's lot in the future existence.
  8. The doctrine of fate as the inflexible result of cause and effect, especially the principle by which a person is rewarded or punished in a subsequent incarnation for deeds in the previous incarnation; the theory of inevitable consequence.
I used to think Karma was - do something "bad" and you'll attract bad events or vice versa... but I don't actually think this is what it is.

First of all, who defines good and bad? For me, I define these in terms of relationships to others and how one's actions can affect others but in this, there's always the tight rope to walk of "not sacrificing" yourself or giving energy to "vampires" etc. For example, I'm not injecting myself with experimental DNA juice because someone says this helps grandma. Maybe that was a bad example but you get my drift, empathy can certainly be used as a weapon and no one will tell you up front when this is the case... so you have to exercise judgement but that can be wrong too because we don't have perfect understanding.

So I'm not sure karma is related to actions though certainly the totality of what we experience in life is down to actions - both ours and those of others, there's no escaping that. That's just a fact as opposed to a lesson.

What I'm trying to say is karma to me doesn't appear to operate like a scientific rule - do A then B will happen.. certainly not on an individual level. You know, you do an action for example, I angrily honk at someone in traffic and that action may immediately reflect back if the person angrily honks back at me but maybe it doesn't and the guy drives away but perhaps he now shouts at the lady behind the counter at the grocery store he was headed to because he's having a bad day and my angry honking made it worse. In the scenario where he honks back, I get immediate feedback on my action and I learn consequences quickly but in the latter where feedback is not immediately apparent, who am I to know better?

So if you think about it, learning something verifiable about karma is not easy. There are no rules to establish that become reliable the way you 100% know not to step out in front of a speeding train.

Last edited:
What I'm trying to say is karma to me doesn't appear to operate like a scientific rule - do A then B will happen.. certainly not on an individual level. You know, you do an action for example, I angrily honk at someone in traffic and that action may immediately reflect back if the person angrily honks back at me but maybe it doesn't and the guy drives away but perhaps he now shouts at the lady behind the counter at the grocery store he was headed to because he's having a bad day and my angry honking made it worse. In the scenario where he honks back, I get immediate feedback on my action and I learn consequences quickly but in the latter where feedback is not immediately apparent, who am I to know better?
That's not my personal experience.

I have received back all the stupidities and bad actions that I have done against my fellow human beings, although most of them were done out of ignorance and youth, I also received back what was justice.

For example, in my youth I bought a home theater sound system. Surround surround sound with six speakers. When watching the movie there was no difference from being in a movie theater. A huge noise that bothered the neighbors, one of whom protested, but I ignored it since I wanted to use my sound system.

Over the years I went to live in another house, in another area of the city that was almost like a town.

What happened?

In a park five meters from my house, a music band of young people who didn't know how to play instruments well, rehearsed every day from four to six in the afternoon.
:-D
The noise was horrible and you couldn't rest.

The kids had permission from the city to rehearse there, so for three years I had to put up with the horrible noise...

Of course, I related my previous selfish position with the cinema sound system, with the youth music band at my door and...

It was fair.

So if out of your anger and personal selfishness, you honk your vehicle's horn disrespectfully towards another person, you will receive an adequate compensation for that, although not in the way you surely expect.

The universe likes to be creative, it seems to me.

That's not my personal experience.

I have received back all the stupidities and bad actions that I have done against my fellow human beings, although most of them were done out of ignorance and youth, I also received back what was justice.

For example, in my youth I bought a home theater sound system. Surround surround sound with six speakers. When watching the movie there was no difference from being in a movie theater. A huge noise that bothered the neighbors, one of whom protested, but I ignored it since I wanted to use my sound system.

Over the years I went to live in another house, in another area of the city that was almost like a town.

What happened?

In a park five meters from my house, a music band of young people who didn't know how to play instruments well, rehearsed every day from four to six in the afternoon.
:-D
The noise was horrible and you couldn't rest.

The kids had permission from the city to rehearse there, so for three years I had to put up with the horrible noise...

Of course, I related my previous selfish position with the cinema sound system, with the youth music band at my door and...

It was fair.

So if out of your anger and personal selfishness, you honk your vehicle's horn disrespectfully towards another person, you will receive an adequate compensation for that, although not in the way you surely expect.

The universe likes to be creative, it seems to me.
Interesting... what you say implies tit for tat. When growing up, my mum used to tell me two wrongs don't make a right, so I should take the high road. E.g. if let's say someone said something bad at you at school, it wasn't right to stoop to their level and say something bad back at them... the right thing was to walk away.

Are you saying the "universe" plays this tit for tat game in the shape of karma? To me that doesn't sound like it would be right, no matter how creative the universe gets on the response back to your supposed transgression. 🤷

Here's a question - how do you know the music the kids were playing was a karmic response to you playing the loud music years earlier? For all you know, maybe you got the surround speakers years earlier so that when the kids played their music years later you'd be able to put up with it for 3 years.🫣

Last edited:
Interesting... what you say implies tit for tat. When growing up, my mum used to tell me two wrongs don't make a right, so I should take the high road. E.g. if let's say someone said something bad at you at school, it wasn't right to stoop to their level and say something bad back at them... the right thing was to walk away.

Are you saying the "universe" plays this tit for tat game in the shape of karma? To me that doesn't sound like it would be right, no matter how creative the universe gets on the response back to your supposed transgression. 🤷

Here's a question - how do you know the music the kids were playing was a karmic response to you playing the loud music years earlier? For all you know, maybe you got the surround speakers years earlier so that when the kids played their music years later you'd be able to put up with it for 3 years.🫣
Karma is sneaky and can be in the subconscious for example:

If one cheats in a relationship/hard time trusting they may have a belief that all are this way and say no or pass up an opportunity. Not seeing reality only seeing it from their preconceived notions so Karma doesn’t have to be active in that something happens to someone but how you are as a being can ruin or hinder blessings presented to you.

The wheat separates itself from the chaff so to speak ppl gravitate to their karmic level

Karma can also be more overt such as a criminal robbing a store at gun point shot by the person behind the counter.

Karma/fate doesn’t work one way and karma/fate can be set into action from past lifetimes if one doesn’t develop the free will to act, change and consciously choose

Well, I don't know, but that's what intuition tells me.

If you can't relate anything like that in your life, it could be for various reasons, like you are a saint or you are still young.

Or worse yet..., you could balance it in another life.

However, there is no proof..., it's up to you.

Back
Top Bottom