Keto recipes

Yeah I'd be careful with the nuts! if you haven't tried to cut them out then I suggest you do! I thought I was fine with nuts, cut cashews out predominantly for 2-3weeks, had less than 100g of them and suffered neck pain and headaches!
The same also happened with almonds...

Cashews deceived me, and they are so delicious. :(

Re: Keto recipes-VIDEO PROJECT

Hey everyone, me and Keyhole are going to try and make some videos of recipes we make at home and upload them to the site. We thought maybe it would appeal to those who prefer to learn this way, just wondering if anyone would be interested in this? We could also take requests if there's anything you're stuck on making (obviously we'd have to practice and perfect the method first before try to help anyone else!) But I think it could be a really cool project :D

Ok then I'll add it to the list:) do you make the eggs or lecithin version?

Re: Keto recipes-VIDEO PROJECT

Thorn said:
Hey everyone, me and Keyhole are going to try and make some videos of recipes we make at home and upload them to the site. We thought maybe it would appeal to those who prefer to learn this way, just wondering if anyone would be interested in this? We could also take requests if there's anything you're stuck on making (obviously we'd have to practice and perfect the method first before try to help anyone else!) But I think it could be a really cool project :D

That's a really good idea! Wish I could join in with that, don't forget to turn your Mic onto mute when you use your blender for the custard ;)

Good luck making the videos, such be much fun :lol:

Thorn said:

Indeed that sounds like a great project for people who want to see how the keto bomb is created. Initially at first it can be all so new when getting all the measurements & mixing right, but after a while you are able to build confidence and then experiment with the ingredients ie making a cocoa / vanilla / rasberry / lemon flavoured keto bomb

ashu said:
Indeed that sounds like a great project for people's who want to see how the keto bomb is created. Initially at first it can be all so new when getting all the measurements & mixing right, but after a while you are able to build confidence and then experiment with the ingredients ie making a cocoa / vanilla / rasberry / lemon flavoured keto bomb
Exactly! :)

Some people find cooking these sorts of things very difficult and sometimes recipes can become a little bit overwhelming so we thought it would be a good idea to make some tutorials for some of the food that we cook. I can't actually eat eggs because of allergies and I think lecithin reacts with me aswell, so for anyone who is in the same boat I am going to make a tutorial on how to make a fat bomb using a little bit of avocado as the emulsifier which works just as well and is actually a lot easier to make.

Keyhole said:
I can't actually eat eggs because of allergies and I think lecithin reacts with me aswell, so for anyone who is in the same boat I am going to make a tutorial on how to make a fat bomb using a little bit of avocado as the emulsifier which works just as well and is actually a lot easier to make.

Oh that's a new one with regards to using avocado (yum), so it would be great to see how you use that in your tutorial. Cannot wait to see the final product, all the best Thorn and Keyhole!

thankyou very much :D we'll try not to make them too long and in a simple way, we'll welcome feedback when they're done.

good pointed lilyalic, noted haha!

Thorn said:
Hello all and GM from NJ
Sounds FUN :D hope you include some quick breakfast tips; I was looking on this thread for something I can make every morning to boost my energy for the day. I work a reg 9-5, transitioning from working the 2nd shift (5-11:30pm) and boy is it a difference. Any who sounds like a great idea and I myself am a visual learner who loves watching cooking and recipes so yay!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the project :D

celenajohnson23 said:
Hello all and GM from NJ
Sounds FUN :D hope you include some quick breakfast tips; I was looking on this thread for something I can make every morning to boost my energy for the day. I work a reg 9-5, transitioning from working the 2nd shift (5-11:30pm) and boy is it a difference. Any who sounds like a great idea and I myself am a visual learner who loves watching cooking and recipes so yay!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the project :D

Hey celenajohnson23 have you tried the fat bomb? i would recommend making a big batch on the weekend that you can keep in the freezer then take out every morning. Did you find that you felt more energetic on the 5-11.30pm shift ?
I think the video editing etc is going to take a little longer than expected as we're complete novices haha! Yeah I think it really helps to be able to watch something, pause it then do it for yourself, I find I learn much better like that.

thankyouu i think we may need it! :lol:

Thorn said:
celenajohnson23 said:
Hello all and GM from NJ

Hey celenajohnson23 have you tried the fat bomb? i would recommend making a big batch on the weekend that you can keep in the freezer then take out every morning. Did you find that you felt more energetic on the 5-11.30pm shift ?
I think the video editing etc is going to take a little longer than expected as we're complete novices haha! Yeah I think it really helps to be able to watch something, pause it then do it for yourself, I find I learn much better like that.

thankyouu i think we may need it! :lol:
Thorn no I have not tried the fat bomb, I will read the recipe and give it a go :) as for the energy on the 5pm to 11:30pm shift...I was dead. Most days I would end up being awake on my computer until 2-4am then waking up at 12-1pm feeling drained. The morning shift is a lot better and I downloaded F.lux mentioned in the melatonin forum for when I'm on the computer at night. Any who I will give the recipe a go sometime :) Thank you for the suggestion!

celenajohnson23 said:
Thorn no I have not tried the fat bomb, I will read the recipe and give it a go :) as for the energy on the 5pm to 11:30pm shift...I was dead. Most days I would end up being awake on my computer until 2-4am then waking up at 12-1pm feeling drained.

I can imagine you must've felt awful, it's good that you could do the 9-5 instead...

Thank you so much for mentioning f.lux, I haven't come across that before and as keyhole often works late on the comp he struggles to get to sleep straight away :thup:

Back
Top Bottom