Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

Bear said:
Zero Hedge had a video piecing together snippets of a recent speech by Trump in response to the sexual misconduct allegations (below). I found the full speech (below) with transcript on NPR and have to say I was being swayed by what he said the first read through. Read it again and it is obvious that he doesn't nearly have the whole picture of the power structure (or gets some points wrong) with so many examples of the US blossoming into the evil empire well before Obama etc, yet he seems to be getting closer to the reality of things, such as a cabal running the show, as the pressure is being put on him. After the videos I've included the parts of the speech that I found most compelling and could see people getting behind.

Now that he's reading well-written speeches from a teleprompter, he actually sounds intelligent :shock:

As Trump said after Paul Ryan and the Republican Party bosses basically announced they're dropping support for him, 'the shackles' (of not saying certain things because they're 'unpresidential') have come off, and he's now running as an independent.

That speech in Florida last week is so different to his earlier campaign stuff that mainstream media is calling it Trump's 'Mein Kampf moment'. Although there's no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic, the fact that he's remonstrating against the "globalists and international bankers" ruining the US (and the rest of the world) is being used as an opportunity to remind people that Hitler did so too, and also to bash Trump as a 'conspiracy theorist nutjob'.

Yes, this is the kind of rhetoric that got Hitler to power, but Hitler needed a lot more than that. For one thing, he needed the material-financial support of the anglo-American establishment and all their connections in Swiss, French and German banks. We're too close to this to see who or what is helping Trump (if anyone), but based on the large majority of media outlets against him, it seems that Trump is not getting much in the way of assistance from the PTB.

I've been reading around about conservative figures (media commentators and party activists) who would normally be 100% behind the Republican Party, but who are openly criticizing Trump, and/or saying they won't vote for him.

One of them is Glenn Beck. Nutzoids like him are a major reason someone like Trump got an audience in the first place. And now his dream candidate comes along... but instead he's working to get Clinton elected!

Then there's Fox News, where some (like Sean Hannity) are pro-Trump, some are 'reasonable' towards both candidates (like Bill O'Reilly), and others are anti-Trump. Overall, the network is living up to its motto: 'fair and balanced'.

Fox actually being fair and balanced... have we entered a new reality?! Fox was fully behind George W Bush (twice), then defended his administrations solidly. It then ripped on Obama (rightly so, as it turns out), but usually for the wrong reasons. And now it's ambivalent about Trump. Interestingly, the turning point came when Rupert Murdoch forced out long-time Fox chief Roger Ailes. New York Magazine did a report on it here, saying that "Murdoch didn’t like that Ailes was putting Fox so squarely behind the candidacy of Donald Trump." Two weeks later he was gone.

As we said in our last radio show, yes this presidential race is ugly, but it's also fascinating!

[quote author= Niall]As we said in our last radio show, yes this presidential race is ugly, but it's also fascinating![/quote]

Yeah, quite the show. I can't make sense of it. It's either a complete mess for the PTB or a big twist of deception is about to happen?

Niall said:
Then there's Fox News, where some (like Sean Hannity) are pro-Trump, some are 'reasonable' towards both candidates (like Bill O'Reilly), and others are anti-Trump. Overall, the network is living up to its motto: 'fair and balanced'.

Fox actually being fair and balanced... have we entered a new reality?! Fox was fully behind George W Bush (twice), then defended his administrations solidly. It then ripped on Obama (rightly so, as it turns out), but usually for the wrong reasons. And now it's ambivalent about Trump. Interestingly, the turning point came when Rupert Murdoch forced out long-time Fox chief Roger Ailes. New York Magazine did a report on it here, saying that "Murdoch didn’t like that Ailes was putting Fox so squarely behind the candidacy of Donald Trump." Two weeks later he was gone.

I normally loathe Fox News, and I've been watching O'Reilly's show off and on since the pres race began. I was thinking this past week that the other networks are so bad in their lopsided coverage that I actually prefer watching Fox now in terms of political stuff. Wow.

Anyway, overall, I don't see O'Reilly being so fair and balanced about Trump and Hillary, he's been and still is rooting for Trump best I can tell - that's what I've been seeing anyway. Or maybe I'm interpreting wrong although at this point I don't think so.

JGeropoulas said:
More Hillary hypocrisy. Only a brazen psychopath, with so many skeletons in her own closet, would dare to make an issue of the appropriateness and morality of Trump's behavior. For the record, for those who may not know:

<snip>

Very convincing photo comparisons here (after the article text):
_http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/

'Even though that comes from tabloids, it is pretty convincing. I've always wondered where that kid got her looks because she looks nothing at all like either of her parents. Those big blubbery lips are hard to miss! (And to explain!)

It's also VERY interesting that this guy was in the same law firm with Killary and later an "insider".

See also from back in 2014: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/bill-clinton-hillary-chelsea-president-paternity-biological-father-webster-hubbell/

Also, consider that the original story appears to have been reported by The New Yorker - not so tabloid.

The New Yorker on June 2 cited anti-Clinton blogger Robert Morrow’s claims that Hillary and Webster engaged in an affair in 1984 at the Governor’s Mansion during Bill’s second term.

At the same time, Bill – who later admitted to numerous affairs with Gennifer Flowers and Monica Lewinsky – was involved in a paternity scandal of his own. There were rumors abound that the 67-year-old got a local woman pregnant.

“We were discussing this woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

It's always been said that Bill was a devoted father to Chelsea. That's a positive but one wonders what the motivations were/are?

Reading the comments on the above articles is a gas. One comment declares that Chelsea looks like her grandmother. She sort of does, but the lips are not the same at all.

Another pointed out that she looks like Alfred E. Neuman and I have to agree:

article-2212029-155179DE000005DC-760_634x817.jpg

Crosspost from the C's Session thread:

I think what it comes down to is what Pierre posted here. It is a battle for our minds, or more explicitly for our sanity. I mean the situation has gotton so bad in the US (and the rest of the western world, at least), that we are on a point now where people actually start to rally and believe in a guy like Trump (although there is plenty of evidence that points to a quite pathological person) because they think that this is a good decision in order that Killary doesn't get (s)elected.

Although that might be partly true, since the empire can be more easily exposed by a guy like Trump "on top", I think it is fairly dangerous to watch his speeches, debates and actions without a detached point of view, since you start to find yourself getting pushed to root for a guy like that.

I personally would never in good conscience vote for Trump, let alone support anything he says, since it seems to me that this election is designed (from 4D maybe) for people to excuse and support pathology on a mass scale, and/or as you suggested above, support the totalitarian rule.

Just look at "his" vice president "choice" Mike Pence. He is obviously a typical neocon type person, like Dick Cheney. That says a lot IMO.

If it is essentially a battle for our minds and sanity (which it very much looks like), we should IMO be very careful on what we actually "support", excuse or root for there. It might even be a big soul/energy hunt we witness there, that is designed to lure people into a pathological mindset, that is best described by Lobaczewski in his book "Political Ponerology".

So from my standpoint, the best approach is to watch that election show from a position, as detached as possible from the outside, as a sort of experience or experiment of mass indoctrination of people and to make sure that I don't fall for it as well, since in the end what is at stake probably is my conscience, sanity and soul. Probably also the lives of many innocent people are at stake as well. So I really can't and won't support, or get lured into, that trap.

Chelsea certainly looks like Hubbells daughter. Well, thats interesting... Another skeleton coming out of the closet (although a minor one) just in time for Halloween. I've always noticed how daughters look like their fathers and sons their mothers. It seems to be a common occurrence in my experience.

Pashalis said:
So from my standpoint, the best approach is to watch that election show from a position, as detached as possible from the outside, as a sort of experience or experiment of mass indoctrination of people and to make sure that I don't fall for it as well, since in the end what is at stake probably is my conscience, sanity and soul. Probably also the lives of many innocent people are at stake as well. So I really can't and won't support, or get lured into, that trap.

Well said, Pashalis.

I have a close friend who follows alternative media and has some awareness of esoteric issues, who has supported Trump from fairly early in this campaign and is still supporting him. We'll have discussions where I'll point out this, this and this pathological trait of Trump's but in the end he doesn't care. I'll sometimes find myself getting taken in by his arguments even though I won't and now can't vote for Trump (I didn't pull the trigger on my voter registration, so I am officially sitting this election out). I think the foreign policy stuff with Putin and Syria is mainly where my friend focuses his support, but he still makes excuses for Trump on just about every other issue. I know his support for Trump originates from just wanting to stick it to the system, but he seems pretty taken in by Trump's cult of personality. It's pretty frightening to see people shut down their critical thinking just because they think they've found a leader they can believe in who will fight The Beast.

As for Trump's wall, I remember Ron Paul in a primary debate during either the 2008 or 2012 election saying, sort of half-jokingly but not really, that a border wall could be used to keep US citizens in rather than keep illegal immigrants out. If an ice age hits hard, Mexico might indeed look more hospitable than the lower 48 of the US. I think this migration concept was even used in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". Trump probably has no concept of this, but it could be part of the bigger plan beyond him.

Laura said:
JGeropoulas said:
More Hillary hypocrisy. Only a brazen psychopath, with so many skeletons in her own closet, would dare to make an issue of the appropriateness and morality of Trump's behavior. For the record, for those who may not know:

<snip>

Very convincing photo comparisons here (after the article text):
_http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/

'Even though that comes from tabloids, it is pretty convincing. I've always wondered where that kid got her looks because she looks nothing at all like either of her parents. Those big blubbery lips are hard to miss! (And to explain!)

This is also discussed in part 4 of Stone and Morrow's book The Clintons' War on Women, where they also mention the plastic surgery that Chelsea underwent in her early adult life to try to obfuscate the similarity with Hubbell.

SummerLite said:
Chelsea certainly looks like Hubbells daughter. Well, thats interesting... Another skeleton coming out of the closet (although a minor one) just in time for Halloween. I've always noticed how daughters look like their fathers and sons their mothers. It seems to be a common occurrence in my experience.

Minor skeleton in the closet, indeed.

This is actually a very old story. Like nearly 20 years old. Back in the late-1990s I was a church-going Christian lady. A few of my fellow church members were right-wing Republicans who despised the Clintons and ascribed to websites like Free Republic. I recall this Chelsea is Hubbell's daughter rumor back then. People were sure this would bring Bill and Hillary down at the expense of a child, which Chelsea was then. I thought that was disturbing and said so to my fellow Christians. It was the beginning of my path away from being a Believer.

Even if there is smoking gun proof of Chelsea's parentage, I highly doubt this would be a part of bringing Hillary down. If anything it might gain sympathy from Hillary supporters and undecideds, as going after someone's child - no matter how spoiled or conniving adult Chelsea may be as some of the leaked emails suggest - is pretty dang low. Which makes me wonder if the Clinton Machine - who has used the opposition's rumors and stories like this in the past to garner support - rereleased this story into the picture.

So Hillary had an affair. What of it? There are far more evil things this war-mongering psychopath, who takes credit, then laughs publicly at planned assassinations, has done that bear scrutiny.

meta-agnostic said:
Pashalis said:
<snip>
As for Trump's wall, I remember Ron Paul in a primary debate during either the 2008 or 2012 election saying, sort of half-jokingly but not really, that a border wall could be used to keep US citizens in rather than keep illegal immigrants out. If an ice age hits hard, Mexico might indeed look more hospitable than the lower 48 of the US. I think this migration concept was even used in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". Trump probably has no concept of this, but it could be part of the bigger plan beyond him.

Yeah, even though a wall makes sense, what you've mentioned has always concerned me. I see it as just another aspect of the prison they've been conning Americans into building for themselves since 9/11. A few years ago, even a National Geographic magazine featured the photo below of a border wall with this ominous caption:

"Sometimes walls are used to keep people in as well as out"

Edit=Quote

NormaRegula said:
SummerLite said:
<snip>
Even if there is smoking gun proof of Chelsea's parentage, I highly doubt this would be a part of bringing Hillary down. If anything it might gain sympathy from Hillary supporters and undecideds, as going after someone's child - no matter how spoiled or conniving adult Chelsea may be as some of the leaked emails suggest - is pretty dang low. Which makes me wonder if the Clinton Machine - who has used the opposition's rumors and stories like this in the past to garner support - rereleased this story into the picture.

So Hillary had an affair. What of it? There are far more evil things this war-mongering psychopath, who takes credit, then laughs publicly at planned assassinations, has done that bear scrutiny.

Good points and I basically agree with your sentiments (especially about the church scene--been there, left there myself). The significance to me is not that the public would necessarily hold her infidelity against her, but that perhaps it demonstrates a much broader problem: her hypocrisy, in this case, of claiming the moral high ground against Trump. At minimum, it is a good demonstration of how psychopaths will tread into words/actions where no normal human with a conscience or emotions would ever tread.

Edit=Quote

Just saw this on Time magazine's online site, and am having a hard time believing the bolded statement:

Ecuador Says It ‘Temporarily Restricted’ WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange’s Internet Access
Joshua Goodman & Raphael Satter / AP 7:20 ET

The country says it doesn't interfere with foreign elections

(LONDON) — Ecuador’s government has acknowledged that it has “temporarily restricted” WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s internet access at its embassy in London after the whistleblowing site published documents from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign

The foreign ministry in a statement Tuesday said that while it stands by its decision in 2012 to grant Assange asylum, it doesn’t interfere in foreign elections. Leftist President Rafael Correa’s government said it was acting on its own and not ceding to foreign pressures.

The foreign ministry didn’t specify the extent of the restrictions on Assange’s access to the internet, saying only that the restrictions on his communications wouldn’t affect WikiLeaks’ ability to carry out its journalistic activities.

_http://time.com/4536145/wikileaks-julian-assange-ecuador-internet/

JGeropoulas said:
Just saw this on Time magazine's online site, and am having a hard time believing the bolded statement:

Ecuador Says It ‘Temporarily Restricted’ WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange’s Internet Access
Joshua Goodman & Raphael Satter / AP 7:20 ET

The country says it doesn't interfere with foreign elections

(LONDON) — Ecuador’s government has acknowledged that it has “temporarily restricted” WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s internet access at its embassy in London after the whistleblowing site published documents from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign

The foreign ministry in a statement Tuesday said that while it stands by its decision in 2012 to grant Assange asylum, it doesn’t interfere in foreign elections. Leftist President Rafael Correa’s government said it was acting on its own and not ceding to foreign pressures.

The foreign ministry didn’t specify the extent of the restrictions on Assange’s access to the internet, saying only that the restrictions on his communications wouldn’t affect WikiLeaks’ ability to carry out its journalistic activities.

_http://time.com/4536145/wikileaks-julian-assange-ecuador-internet/

It could just be a save-face kind of puppet reaction from Ecuador. You can still get to the WikiLeaks site at _https://wikileaks.org

Maybe they did restrict the embassy but you can still go home get use your own PC to connect? :huh:

Re: Presidential debates 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Police in Lawrenceville, Ga., are investigating whether a Democratic National Committee campaign bus illegally dumped human waste there, according to multiple reports.

Ga. police investigating Dem campaign bus for dumping human waste (Video)
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301633-ga-police-probing-clinton-bus-for-dumping-human-waste

The incident occurred on Grayson Highway early Tuesday, while the vehicle promoting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Democratic Party was between campaign stops, CBS 46 News said.

CBS 46 News reported that a Lawrenceville businessman took several photos of the “Forward Together” tour bus dumping waste into a storm drain. The man’s pictures showed liquid seeping out from underneath the vehicle.
Police responding to the scene found scattered toilet paper and a foul smell.

WSB-TV 2 News added that an employee at O’Reilly Auto Parts along Grayson Highway also observed someone from the bus dumping raw sewage nearby.

Gwinnett County hazmat units have since cleaned up the mess, and CBS 46 News reported that the Gwinnett County Stormwater Management and the State Environment Protection Department are now involved in the investigation.

The DNC apologized for the incident on Tuesday.

“This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused,” a DNC spokesperson told WSB-TV 2 News.

“We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again," they added.

“Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.”

Clinton’s campaign is pushing hard in traditionally red states such as Georgia with less than a month to go until Election Day.

She hopes to capitalize on Republican voters dissatisfied with Donald Trump, their party’s presidential nominee.

A new Washington Post/Survey Monkey poll released Tuesday found Clinton leading Trump by 4 points in Georgia.

goyacobol said:
Maybe they did restrict the embassy but you can still go home get use your own PC to connect? :huh:

I don't think the whole embassy is restricted, just Assange. And since he is confined to the embassy, 'going home' won't be an option for him as he will be extradited if he leaves.

Back
Top Bottom