Laura's books at Amazon

Published two reviews for 9/11 The Ultimate Truth and Ponerology.

If there was not this pesky harassment from the police and the Pepin-hoop we could now read new excellent books like these! Arrghh! :curse:

forge said:

If there was not this pesky harassment from the police and the Pepin-hoop we could now read new excellent books like these! Arrghh! :curse:

Not to worry, I'm in the writing groove - been hammering it out for almost two weeks now and it's moving along nicely. I'm thinking it will be done by the end of April or sooner.

Fantastic idea! I'll be writing a review for Secret History on the amazon.ca website in a bit. Scrolling through the comments section, I came across one that seems like abuse. The individual is subtle in what they are implying, but accuses Laura of cult-like behaviour and brings up the raffle. Whaddya think, report it?

_http://www.amazon.ca/review/R1P40XTLDBCDAY/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1P40XTLDBCDAY

The internet is teaming with critics, and though Laura would call these people "psychopaths" and "organic portals", their criticisms are legitimate and rarely focus on attacking her specific teachings, and more on the things that she has personally done (such as allegedly scamming people out of their money in a fake house raffle, among other things). You can look these things up easily for yourself. Yes I know that this is a review of her book, but the point is that I don't want a person like that trying to teach me things about "truth."

Every spiritual teacher will probably have critics and naysayers, but when those critics can actually point to shady and even almost cult-like behavior, then the red flag should go up for anyone. When I looked into Laura I secretly wanted to find nothing bad, or at least not as bad as I found, because much of what was in the book WAS good and did ring true for me.

Edit - I've reported it as abuse.

Laura said:
forge said:

Not to worry, I'm in the writing groove - been hammering it out for almost two weeks now and it's moving along nicely. I'm thinking it will be done by the end of April or sooner.

Great to hear! It WAS mentioned in another thread that you're very busy writing by a Mod. :) If you don't mind my asking, is it the next volume of Secret History or another project? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I'll be writing some more reviews soon, probably some today, High Strangeness, PBPM, and The Art & Science of Low Carb Living are on my to-do next list. I'm pacing them with some days of no reviews in between.

I wrote a review for the first wave book because that's the only one that I really read from the series. Other books I just read bits of it, would be a good idea to write reviews for the EE program too.

I did SHOTW and 9/11 on the amazon.co.uk site. There aren't many reviews there and I couldn't sit by seeing the one star reviews dragging the average right down. I then copied them over to the .com site.

I was trying to write a review for the " Secret History of the world " in Amazon.es, but I cannot due to the fact I bought all the books from
Pilule Rouge and not from Amazon.

Is there any other way to do it?

Thanks.

Elisa said:
I was trying to write a review for the " Secret History of the world " in Amazon.es, but I cannot due to the fact I bought all the books from

Thanks.

Hi Elisa,
I don't think that you need to have bought the books from Amazon to leave a review, but only that you have an Amazon account. I also bought Laura's books through Red Pill (Uk's version of Pilule Rouge).

Gertrudes said:
Elisa said:

Thanks.

Hi Elisa,
I don't think that you need to have bought the books from Amazon to leave a review, but only that you have an Amazon account. I also bought Laura's books through Red Pill (Uk's version of Pilule Rouge).

Elisa, have you bought any books from amazon before? You have to buy at least one book, any book, for you to be able to start reviewing other books.

Turgon said:
Gertrudes said:
Elisa said:

Thanks.

Hi Elisa,

Elisa, have you bought any books from amazon before? You have to buy at least one book, any book, for you to be able to start reviewing other books.

That's right :(

"To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review".

I have posted my review a few minutes ago on 'the secret history of the world".
This was an excellent idea Gertrudes! ;)

Gee said:
I wrote a review for the first wave book because that's the only one that I really read from the series. Other books I just read bits of it, would be a good idea to write reviews for the EE program too.
I had this same thought last night too! Wow, there are only three reviews for EE: http://www.amazon.com/%C3%89iri%C3%BA-Eolas/dp/B0037ZAKDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333156999&sr=8-1

Okay I'll get on this one as well!

Edit: "Political Ponerology" would also be a good one for the members to review.

Can't wait to buy Ark's book. He has inspiring writing style, that wakes me up and elevates thinking enough to generate creative sparks.

I'm angry at same time that there couldn't be made an institute full of engineers and scientists to quickly build, try out quantum-tech machinery. Ideas could be submitted to, however naive and laughable.

Thanks for your advises Gertrudis, Turgon and Darek. I have an accounton on Amazon, but have never bought any book from them yet.My next step
will be to order a book in order to be able to make the review.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom