Laura's commentary on "From Paul to Mark", Religion & Hyperdimensional Realms

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
During one of our FOTCM meetings, Laura recently read from, and commented on a passage from From Paul to Mark, Paleochristianity (her most recent book, but I hope you all know that already).

We thought it was so interesting, that all forum members might enjoy listening to her explanations too. She connects certain passages of the Bible with a lot of research discussed here, and with several comments by the Cs. Towards the end she also answers questions from forum members.

Here you go:

And if you still haven't read her book, after listening to this you probably will! :flowers:

Second video, posted on Sept 3, 2022:

See this post for more information.

Third video, from a meeting on Sept. 10, 2022:

See this post for more information.

Last edited:
Just a note that perhaps better change the classification of the video as a video for kids. Otherwise it's not possible to save it to "Watch later". :-) There could be other restrictions too.

I'm glad to see this talk was posted!

I noticed that the 'Truths-Knowledge-Beliefs' Venn Diagram that Laura mentioned in the talk looks very similar to a recent crop circle:

1659887507110.png

If we overlay the concepts of the Venn Diagram onto the crop circle, then it would appear that the central 'Knowledge' circle has grown considerably, transforming from just a region of overlap into a circle in its own right. To my eye, due to the arrangement of the lines, it appears to be 'jumping out' into the foreground, too!

This is great Chu!

Wonderful idea!! thank you for sharing it! If more are planned, or perhaps in a bit of anticipation that more could be possible, maybe investing in better microphones so that the voices are clearer?

Thank you Chu for posting this video. It is a wonderful refresher course and will be useful to present to others, outside the forum, whom I have introduced the Cs and Laura to.

On Laura's talk on lying and how sometimes being bluntly truthful can cause harm to another, I've often thought isn't it interesting that the 10 Commandments do not mention, "Thou shall not tell a lie."

Wow, who ever put that video together, did a fantastic job. Very easy to follow along. Kudos. :thup:

The credit goes to @logos5x5 for putting it together in such a nice way. :-)

If more are planned, or perhaps in a bit of anticipation that more could be possible, maybe investing in better microphones so that the voices are clearer?

Definitely! This was not meant to be used for this purpose originally, hence the audio quality. But next time we'll be ready.

Back
Top Bottom