Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

voyageur said:
-

My company does offer storage to high-net-worth and institutional investors, but due to the risks associated with unallocated programs I felt that it would be inappropriate for a company exalting the benefits of physical ownership to operate one. Instead, Maple Leaf Metals Exchange offers storage on a fully-allocated basis. Bars are numbered and registered in the name of the buyer and not held on our own balance sheet so there is no risk of loss to the investor in the event that MLME meets an untimely end. We are simply acting as your custodian.... All bullion held in our allocated storage program is fully insured in the event of loss due to fire, theft or other risks.

What "other" risks would those be one can wonder - Hmmm.

Bed bugs? Street walkers in his building melting the gold into teeth? Dunno...when you have gold in a ghetto, the possibilities are endless.

H.E. said:
Hmm - I believe this situation was described in one of the transcripts ( couldn't find it) - interesting how he fails to mention a lot of things, poor victim :

"I'm one of Laura's victims, having been a part of her group for about 3 years before she decided to turn on me while I was visiting her in France with my wife and 1 year old son. I thought something weird was going on when every member of the household was being stand-offish with our son who was trying real hard to get their attention, only to be scorned. Then Laura decided that he had autism, turned on my wife and me, and claimed the odd things going on at the house BEFORE WE ARRIVED were our fault by denizens of another realm or something. We left the house without even a good-bye. It was bizarre. Anyway, I always wondered about the raffle thing and it nagged me while I was in the group. Her explanation above, as you point out, is quite lacking in credibility. I fear speaking up against the group lest she sick her attack dogs on me. I just don't have the time or inclination to do the battle with a perfectly healthy, intelligent and rambunctious 3 year old in the house taking my up (gladly given) time, so I admire all the work you do facing her wrath. "

Yeah, like fails entirely to mention anything relating to truth. Geezus! That concentrated load of BS reveals him completely.

H.E. said:
Hmm - I believe this situation was described in one of the transcripts ( couldn't find it) - interesting how he fails to mention a lot of things, poor victim :

"I'm one of Laura's victims, having been a part of her group for about 3 years before she decided to turn on me while I was visiting her in France with my wife and 1 year old son. I thought something weird was going on when every member of the household was being stand-offish with our son who was trying real hard to get their attention, only to be scorned. Then Laura decided that he had autism, turned on my wife and me, and claimed the odd things going on at the house BEFORE WE ARRIVED were our fault by denizens of another realm or something. We left the house without even a good-bye. It was bizarre. Anyway, I always wondered about the raffle thing and it nagged me while I was in the group. Her explanation above, as you point out, is quite lacking in credibility. I fear speaking up against the group lest she sick her attack dogs on me. I just don't have the time or inclination to do the battle with a perfectly healthy, intelligent and rambunctious 3 year old in the house taking my up (gladly given) time, so I admire all the work you do facing her wrath. "

Oh, good grief. What I always find fascinating is how someone can at one point be exposed to the reality of all the lies and complete utter filth from Weidner, Bridges and co. but once they are given a mirror and choose to leave the group because of it, they then go all out and embrace the filth! And if I remember correctly this guy is supposedly a scientist. :rolleyes:

Shane said:
H.E. said:

Oh, good grief. What I always find fascinating is how someone can at one point be exposed to the reality of all the lies and complete utter filth from Weidner, Bridges and co. but once they are given a mirror and choose to leave the group because of it, they then go all out and embrace the filth! And if I remember correctly this guy is supposedly a scientist. :rolleyes:

They end up thinking in reverse. "Hmmm, I don't like them now, so all those bad things VB et al. have said about her must be true!" Confirmation bias goes into overdrive and critical thinking goes out the window. It's quite fascinating.

Approaching Infinity said:
Shane said:

They end up thinking in reverse. "Hmmm, I don't like them now, so all those bad things VB et al. have said about her must be true!" Confirmation bias goes into overdrive and critical thinking goes out the window. It's quite fascinating.

Yup. But in the end, it amounts to embracing the filth as opposed to the truth. And the evidence is in that sad, twisted account that bears no relation to reality.

H.E. said:

I think that this is the one. The session happened on the 22nd of February of 2010.

Shane said:

Some have probably always had reservations about Laura and the Work done here, and then it can be all too easy to give the doubts full reign and turn them into attacks when something here doesn't go the way they expected.

grini said:
I also can see that this guy has Sai Baba all over his website and facebook and I would dare to connect him with SAI, guy on the forum that has some problems, doesn't speak English and is writing some random thoughts about Cs, and how he was in 4D, and how Cs didn't give any good information how to protect ourselves. From SAI story, it looks like he was born in 1970., just like the owner of znakovi-vremena website.

From the SAI's story he is born in 1969 or 1968. And his name is different.

Wow! That account is SO far from what actually happened that it's almost funny. He must have gone through quite a bit of mental gymnastics to distort te facts in such manner. Fascinating, indeed!

Persej said:
grini said:
I also can see that this guy has Sai Baba all over his website and facebook and I would dare to connect him with SAI, guy on the forum that has some problems, doesn't speak English and is writing some random thoughts about Cs, and how he was in 4D, and how Cs didn't give any good information how to protect ourselves. From SAI story, it looks like he was born in 1970., just like the owner of znakovi-vremena website.

From the SAI's story he is born in 1969 or 1968. And his name is different.

SAI wrote:
When I was 9 years old, I went to school on foot and stopped at the pedestrian to wait for cars to pass. On the right descended to one car, I would have waited as I had been taught at home, but once in the back I hit some wind took control of my movements, and pushed me over I pješačkog.Kad Chilling on the other side of the road that it has taken me He let me. walking on all the time I was alone, and when I turned around to see what was happening to me, I saw that the car has left the road just at the point where I stajao.Poslje I heard that he had a breakdown and crashed bes kontrole.Godinama about the event, I did not talk to anyone, and it was 1979 years.

If my math serves me right, 1979 - 9 = 1970
He can write whatever he wants, that means he can lie about this or about his name.

grini said:
He can write whatever he wants, that means he can lie about this or about his name.
As all of us here :)
Is it me or that SAI guy is really on your nerves ? :/

Ekios said:
grini said:
As all of us here :)
Is it me or that SAI guy is really on your nerves ? :/

He is not. At first it looked like he came here to ask Laura if she would like to ask Cs about his issues. He wrote his story... and his writing. I'm from Croatia and I can tell you that this guy is mixing croatian and serbian words in the same post. Like 'vreme' (serbian) and 'vrijeme' (croatian). He is mentally unstable or he is doing this on purpose. When he got some feedback, that maybe he should look at his diet etc, he opened a new thread where he again asks Laura to ask Cs about his issues. His next post was about Cs and Ra material, how he was in 4D and they call it the world of waters and how he served them for years there in transfering energy. He mensioned SIMBAD and how Cs didn't support that and he asked why they didn't support that. In one of his posts he also asked about Sai Baba, why Cs didn't mention Sai Baba in their conversations.

After that I saw this blog and I saw the source, znakovi-vremena, I saw that owner of this website has Sai Baba on his page, he also put a link to his photo and a link to his FB page and I checked that and I saw a date of birth. I connected SAI with this guy. It is just a thought, maybe I'm completely wrong, but maybe there is something.

To me, this forum is like a big house where I live, and there are rules of this house if you want to live in it. This guy doesn't care about them. He just jumped in and is talking about himself.

Gertrudes said:
H.E. said:

I think that this is the one. The session happened on the 22nd of February of 2010.

Shane said:

Some have probably always had reservations about Laura and the Work done here, and then it can be all too easy to give the doubts full reign and turn them into attacks when something here doesn't go the way they expected.

The best thing to do is not listen anybody about anybody at the beginning, and just judge by your-self. If I had listened or read about Laura before knowing her I would not be here nor follow the principles of the diet nor be better with my health. After, when you have a more clear idea then you can read the insanity of insane people. Also it is important, for me almost, not expect anything. You come, you listen, you see, you start to learn without expectations. The problem is always expecting something than what? You expect in love, in friendship, in work, in everything. Is like asking always something in return. Thats my idea, maybe I am wrong.

grini said:
He just jumped in and is talking about himself.

For what is worth my impression from his discourse is that he has some problems, poor control of English to begin with, but I wouldn't go so far to connect him with defamer crowd. Of course everything is possible.

H.E. said:
grini said:
He just jumped in and is talking about himself.

For what is worth my impression from his discourse is that he has some problems, poor control of English to begin with, but I wouldn't go so far to connect him with defamer crowd. Of course everything is possible.

It was my impression too. He really has some problems, and lack knowledge of English but also in his spelling and grammar in his own language.

loreta said:
If I had listened or read about Laura before knowing her I would not be here

That's interesting, because if I hadn't listened or read about Laura before knowing her, I would not be here.

Back
Top Bottom