"Life Without Bread"

I always add cold water to my tea because I don't like anything really hot.

Wanted to share the recent results from the latest physical, re bloodwork.

I'm still trying to get the hard copy of the test results (the actual numbers), but the office called me today and said everything looked fantastic (their words) across the board. :grad: :flowers: My new Doctor was convinced I had to have high triglycerides since I don't eat any fiber or many greens. I don't.

My diet consists mainly of organic bacon (non grain) along with drinking the fat, a few veggies, berries, and coconut milk based 'hot cocoa'. (Made with organic 80% cocao + stevia in a syrup) I've been eating this way over two months now, and my weight is stable at 155-58 lbs. Without grains, bread, or even veggies I feel better, have less pain, and am slowly gaining ground with my mind. :dance: :scooter:

Todays other happy surprise? The new Physical therapist I'm seeing pointed out to me that my right leg is an inch or more shorter than my left leg. I've never had a broken leg bone, and I don't have any kinks or bends in my back to account for it, so its a mystery. :rolleyes: The difference has lead to inflammation of the bursa in the right leg, which is causing a lot of the mobility issues and falls I've been having.

He put lifts in my right shoe, and I was able to walk, for the first time in over 10 years, without pain! He's also not convinced all my mobility problems are MS related, and is knowledgeable about diet, Taping, and other alternative health modalities. :wow: That means its something "FIXABLE". I came home and had some happy tears. :lol:

Smoke em, if ya got em, folks...I know I will be. :headbanger:

That really is fantastic to hear. Thanks for sharing Gimpy and hope you continue to see improvements. :dance:

Pob said:
That really is fantastic to hear. Thanks for sharing Gimpy and hope you continue to see improvements. :dance:

I concur, great news Gimpy and in that sense: "Let's (all) light up" ;D

Back
Top Bottom