Macedonia

Re: Nuland attempts Kiev Version 2.0 in Skopje

and the bad side of the war propaganda on Balkans already started ..I see my fellow citizens sharing articles like this one:

http://webtribune.rs/srpski-cetnici-krecu-na-kumanovo/

:(

and this one - Croatian president in the uniform of NATO Croatian forces in Afganistan:
http://www.jutarnji.hr/predsjednica-kolinda-navukla-uniformu-i-posjetila-vojnike/1346802/?foto=5

and last couple of weeks we have a fight between government and president who is in charge of Croatian army. Interesting?!? :(

so here is the article form Croatian chaotic news portal about Croatian president reaction on the conflict in Macedonia, form a military NATO base i Kabul ... she visited also Macedonian military forces there and she said she will call the president of Macedonia today, as we can see form the tone of the whole article, she will call form the position of higher authority ... interesting development :(

http://narod.hr/svijet/predsjednica-grabar-kitarovic-izrazila-duboku-sucut-makedoncima

I read somewhere today that some infiltrators were bodyguards of some Kosovo's politicians. So maybe that's how they came in contact with Macedonian "opposition leader"... like some kind of envoys...

How the terrorists sneaked unnoticed into a populated area explains the former commander of the police in Kumanovo, and also director of the Military Intelligence Service of Macedonia.
He says that it is possible that they entered Kumanovo with the help or with threat. He claims that intelligence agencies failed.

"For 120 days they were coming slowly, getting in, bringing weapons, made their sniper nests, so they were ready for Macedonian special forces," said Vladimir Pivovarov.
It is suspicious to him that the terrorists were found in populated areas where they have nowhere to escape. They did not hide their presence, he said.

"What were the motives of the people who came here? You can not, if you do not have the support of the local population, to expect any result in what you envision as a terrorist organization. So, all this is atypical for a terrorist act," adds Pivovarov.

_http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/11/Region/1915036/Kumanovo%2C+tragovi+okr%C5%A1aja+policije+sa+teroristima.html

And here the Director of the Military Security Agency of Serbia said that they warned the Macedonians in April about the terrorist attack but that they believed that those stories were exaggerated:

_http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/125/Dru%C5%A1tvo/1915195/VBA+upozoravala+na+mogu%C4%87e+napade+u+Makedoniji.html

And also a news about Montenegro. Their PM is hoping to soon get invitation for NATO. That's why they were not able to go to Moscow.

_http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/11/Region/1916086/%C4%90ukanovi%C4%87%3A+Predsedniku+9.+maja+bilo+mesto+u+Podgorici.html

And this incident in Macedonia was a great warning for everybody in the Balkans. "What? You want to go to Moscow? To speak with Putin? To build a pipeline for Russian gas?! Well this is what you get when you have such thoughts."

this morning I was actually surprised how my colleague publisher of history, philosophy and politics have opinion that NATO will not start up war near their most important military base in Kosovo ,that is main logistic for the war on middle east ... hm .. well, than he get support from others, who were trying to explain me that my perception of NATO as a main source of all world terrorism of this kind is wrong.

Any way I am very curious to see what was the real reason behind Croatian president visit to Afghanistan this week . It smells dirty ...

Niall said:
the 'terrorists' are operating from the base!
It was the government's attempt to divert attention from the real crisis in Macedonia, it hasnt connection with the name of Macedonia, which Greece does not recognize, should organize new elections that will lead to the resignation of the government, and that they certainly do not want.
According to the statement of opposition leaders and even representatives of foreign delegations seeking the resignation of the government, and I think this was the last attempt of the government in Macedonia to retain power, because I do not know in case in any terrorist attack are terrorists surrendered, I think that they are just ordinary pawns who were supposed to create chaos to problems that have surfaced betting in the background.
Government !?
NATO !?

casper said:
Niall said:
the 'terrorists' are operating from the base!
It was the government's attempt to divert attention from the real crisis in Macedonia, it hasnt connection with the name of Macedonia, which Greece does not recognize, should organize new elections that will lead to the resignation of the government, and that they certainly do not want.
According to the statement of opposition leaders and even representatives of foreign delegations seeking the resignation of the government, and I think this was the last attempt of the government in Macedonia to retain power, because I do not know in case in any terrorist attack are terrorists surrendered, I think that they are just ordinary pawns who were supposed to create chaos to problems that have surfaced betting in the background.
Government !?
NATO !?

We can see that the government in no way benefits by this incident, they haven't diverted attention from anything, they are in fact being blamed for the attack and for wanting to retain power by establishing a 'dictatorship,' sound familiar? It really fits the M.O. of NATO's covert operations that it's in fact pathetic. The resistance to US provocations and their efforts in trying to topple the government is being portrayed as if the government is behaving like a 'brutal dictatorial regime', can it really get any more ridiculous than this.

SeekingTruth, in thread about Ukraine, posted link to very good (and valid, IMO) overview and analysis of situation in Macedonia (and Balkan in general). Worth reading in its entirety, IMO.

SeekinTruth said:
Some interesting blog posts on Saker's blog:
[...]

Really good report on Macedonia:
http://thesaker.is/special-report-on-the-escalating-situation-in-macedonia/

Yesterday few western ambassadors( including the USA ) in Macedonia , have a separate closed talks with different political subjects in Macedonia, including the prime minister. They made a pressure on the government so important people in the government must be changed. Its not a voluntary action of the ministers or the government. This is all done under a huge pressure from " western friends ". So we can see the contours of why and by who was all this organised, where innocent young people die.
There is planned big demonstrations on Sunday, so everything is in Play.

_http://www.dw.de/macedonian-ministers-intelligence-chief-resign/a-18447070

The dirty games of the western psychopaths are in motion again on the Balkan.

Konstantin thank you for the info. In Croatian media tooday there is no much info about Macedonia, but I read this article yesterday about terrorist threat to Mostar in Bosnia and Hercegovina due to announcement of infiltration of 200 suspicious persons?! They send the special forces on the street in case of emergency ..

_http://www.maxportal.hr/duge-cijevi-na-ulicama-u-mostar-pristiglo-oko-200-sumnjivih-osoba/

also today I can read in Croatian chatolic media the revers explanation of the war in Kumanovo, that is actually saying how Russia is behind the attacks and destabilization of Macedonia. I can see how that perspective is coming from national antagonism, where all what is reported by Serbian media must be wrong.

Unfortunatly this is obvious war preparation on Balkans in full speed. :(

Other interesting thing – Some 700 hundred Albanian refugees already crossed border with Serbia fleeing from conflict. I say interesting, because they were equally close to Kosovo and could also choose motherland Albania. They obviously considered Serbia to be ‘the best option’.

Yes, this is very interesting. Many people in Serbia commented on this, saying: "Well, why did they come here and not go to Albania or Kosovo if they are so afraid of Serbian oppression?"

When the Empire finally took of the mask, and went openly against the Russia, people here knew. “If Russians continue to win this, it’s the Balkans then.” -“Yes, it’s our turn, again.”

And, of course, everyone kept cheering for Russia. Because if the Russians don’t win this, we won’t even have a fighting chance. If they do however, there’s hope. Even if that means another war that NATO will start in the Balkans. The sole fact that they are destabilizing Macedonia or Serbia or Greece means that we still have a ‘pulse’. It means that they still have something to ‘shatter’. I’d be more worried if everything was quiet here – that would mean that we are way beyond the point of no return, that there are no free people left here. And for my brothers and sisters in Macedonia and the region – we just have to ride out this storm.

_http://thesaker.is/special-report-on-the-escalating-situation-in-macedonia/

That's a nice ending. :)

Persej said:
The sole fact that they are destabilizing Macedonia or Serbia or Greece means that we still have a ‘pulse’. It means that they still have something to ‘shatter’. I’d be more worried if everything was quiet here – that would mean that we are way beyond the point of no return, that there are no free people left here. And for my brothers and sisters in Macedonia and the region – we just have to ride out this storm.[/b]

... only if we all on Balkans can see this perspective of getting tog eather insted of getting against each other, better ... I am afraid if any war on Balkans will be started, that Croatia will end up as a main war borderline, what makes me feel so down as it is not fair that we again end up so low to get manipulated so badly on the edge to go to war again with the neighbours, it is so bad, that is beyond the words ... I don't know do we have any options there than to be with NATO as a country? Rather not go at any war, and I hope some voice of reason will speak loud soon in EU.

Tooday announcement of a preparation for new attack in Kumanovo:

_http://www.jutarnji.hr/sprema-se-novi-napad--pojacano-prisutstvo-policije-u-kumanovu--terorist-u-bijegu/1349472/

and at the same time Croatian president is just returned form Afghanistan and she formed a national army security council:

_http://www.jutarnji.hr/kolinda-osbnovala-vijece-za-domovinsku-sigurnost--evo-koji-generali-su-u-njemu/1349504/

apart form sharing info on this war and conflict treats on Balkans, that are escalating from day by day, is there any other suggestion on how to connect together and help each other and those who will need it soon, in this rough times?

What is happening in the Macedonia now is huge. Its a battle. Not in terms of a military or political actions , but in a terms of a pressures and so called " diplomatic" war.
Kumanovo from this morning is full with police forces and some parts of the town are blocked.

Police dont give any explanations what is happening. No shootings so far.

Terrorist attacks from last week was a definitely organised by western psychos and infiltrated from Kosovo.
Albanian partner of the current government of Mr Gruevski, is in fact a terrorist group that fight agains Macedonian Police and Army in 2001. After that Macedonia signed so called " Ohrid Agreement" or capitulation under the pressure of the western psychos, and from that moment they( part of them ) became part of the gonerment.

Last week the Albanian partner had a phone conversations with the terrorist group. Some of them have been in contact with them long before all this happened and they dont alarmed police or their government coalition partner. This is all planned and executed as they were planning. Maybe in those phone conversations they get even more informations for the police action, and that is why there are so many casualties on Police side.

On the other side there is a huge international pressure to Macedonian government to resign. There were some resigns from few ministers but they want a complete government to resign.

There are talks between Government and opposition now where All western ambassadors in Macedonia are forcing the government to resign.

Macedonia is now basically fighting with NATO aka USA. Kosovo is a Nato Base, on the west Albania is a Nato puppet and on the east Bulgaria is also a Nato member.

The so called terrorists were infiltrated from Kosovo( Nato Base) for some reasons , and we can see what they were.

On 17-May , this Sunday there will be a huge demonstrations in Macedonia. What is interesting that all western ambassadors in Macedonia announced that they will be part of those demonstration against the government. The same ambassadors that are now" helping" the negotiations between government and western sponsored opposition

Even some ex western ambassadors announced that they will participate in the demonstrations. Bulgarian prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also be part of this protest.

West through their fascistic terrorist installations on Balkan is trying to disable any Russian influence here. The Turkish stream is a huge project , and the whole region will benefit from it.

That is why for the fascists to not allow the current government to be in Power in Macedonia.

Also there are an symbology in all this. Last week attacks happened on 9-May. The day of the victory over fascism. The west is calling this now an Europe day. Well unfortunately , it was not completely dead and its in power now in USA and EU.

Dear Konstantnin thank you for update ... this is so sad for me to read this how Macedonia is sinking into this evil plot of psychopats ... and not just Macedonia, but whole Balkans are on the edge again ... Balkans are such a magnificent collection of fantastic places, culture, tradition and land of beutiful people, this is just not fair ... :cry:

take care! And keep us updated, and let's follow what kind of development will be. It is to obvious also due to all Croatian president recent activities, that they already have also schedule and plan how to torture us on Balkan one more time.

Back
Top Bottom