Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

Speaking of large numbers of people disappearing at once, have a look at this:

The Lost Sandringhams
http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/The-Lost-Sandringhams/

What happened to the Sandringhams during the disastrous Dardanelles campaign in the middle of their very first battle, on the afternoon of August 12, 1915? One minute the men, led by their commanding officer, Sir Horace Proctor-Beauchamp, were charging bravely against the Turkish enemy. The next they had disappeared. Their bodies were never found. There were no survivors. They did not turn up as prisoners of war.

They simply vanished.

Thank you Laura for the link with the vanishing soldiers. The page by the ways is extremely interesting.

Concerning the vanished airplane, a friend in FB put this page in his wall about many others disappearances of airplanes. Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/map-missing-planes/

Laura said:

The Lost Sandringhams

Very interesting. Reminds me of the Roanoke Colony, simply no trace.

This one was stolen, but how can one man steal a Boeing 727 in 21st century?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Boeing_727-223_disappearance

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-live-3219331

Anka, someone started a new thread, it was responded to, and then merged with the ongoing thread. Notice the headers of the posts are different. We leave them that way so it can be seen that it was a merge.

Personally, I'm liking the window / parallel reality idea. It explains a lot, including the strange reports and the seeming inability of the "authorities" to figure out which way is up and/or their apparent desire to hide what happened.

Now, taking this idea a bit further, what happens if Planet Earth goes into such a "window"?

It sure would be handy to have everyone dumbed down, brainwashed, and generally believing a bunch of lies as a result of the psychos in power, ya know?

And yet, in the case of Flight 19, it seems there is still a "what really happened", but you'd need a 4d Sherlock Holmes to figure it out, because we obviously wouldn't do.

We'll see what happens next. At least we can be pretty darn sure that the official media explanation will very likely be complete garbage.

Reactions: Ca.
Mr. Scott said:
Personally, I'm liking the window / parallel reality idea. It explains a lot, including the strange reports and the seeming inability of the "authorities" to figure out which way is up and/or their apparent desire to hide what happened.

Now, taking this idea a bit further, what happens if Planet Earth goes into such a "window"?

It sure would be handy to have everyone dumbed down, brainwashed, and generally believing a bunch of lies as a result of the psychos in power, ya know?

And yet, in the case of Flight 19, it seems there is still a "what really happened", but you'd need a 4d Sherlock Holmes to figure it out, because we obviously wouldn't do.

We'll see what happens next. At least we can be pretty darn sure that the official media explanation will very likely be complete garbage.

Flight 19, that's exactly what this seems like to me. There seems to be a bit of unexplainable bewilderment and anxiety to this event that is unlike other recent events.

Laura said:

The Lost Sandringhams
http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/The-Lost-Sandringhams/

What happened to the Sandringhams during the disastrous Dardanelles campaign in the middle of their very first battle, on the afternoon of August 12, 1915? One minute the men, led by their commanding officer, Sir Horace Proctor-Beauchamp, were charging bravely against the Turkish enemy. The next they had disappeared. Their bodies were never found. There were no survivors. They did not turn up as prisoners of war.

They simply vanished.

This article from the beginning till the end gave me the goose-skin all long. It is a very mysterious thing that happened that day and maybe in it there is some explanation for the Malaysian Airplane:

According to Reichardt, on the afternoon in question he and his comrades had watched a formation of 'six or eight' loaf-shaped clouds hovering over the area where the Norfolks were pressing home their attack.
Into one of these low lying clouds marched the advancing battalion. An hour or so later, the cloud 'very unobtrusively' rose and joined the other clouds overhead and sailed off, leaving no trace of the soldiers behind them.
This strange story first appeared in a New Zealand publication.

Maybe is it possible to see the sky that day of the disappearance of the plane? Was there strange clouds on the sky in the trajectory of the airplane?

Laura said:
Anka, someone started a new thread, it was responded to, and then merged with the ongoing thread. Notice the headers of the posts are different. We leave them that way so it can be seen that it was a merge.

Oh, all right, so it was my lack of attention. Thanks for the clarification!

Mr. Scott said:

I agree. Just don't want yet to throw away the version of the plane being used for whatever reason as a part of some military black op (getting more troops here and there etc.). The behaviour of media and governments involved could well be as it has been so far in such case.

Mr. Scott said:

Absolutely.

Mr. Scott said:

Yeah, the only thing that makes sense now is that it is like the plane crash in the TV show "Lost". The survivors of the Malaysian Air flight have probably been scrounging for food, encountering polar bears and having conflicts and romantic triangles for 10 years on their timeline while only a week has gone by here.

Mr. Scott said:
Now, taking this idea a bit further, what happens if Planet Earth goes into such a "window"?.
As C's said we are our own and no body is waiting for us. We are NOT Speshul.

Mr. Scott said:

It certainly would, I think. The various radar contacts could make sense if the plane was slipping in and out of 4D, appearing at seemingly random locations in the area. And, if whatever "window" the plane fell through were still present and "open" in our 3D world, it might allow a way for phone signals to reach across and appear as active on local networks. Just some thoughts from my perspective.

Well, I'd hope we land in a nice neighborhood, so to speak. Maybe mass consciousness frequency/charge could affect where the Earth would end up in such a scenario, or even survive it.

I think it might be a good question to ask the C's during a future session.

Back
Top Bottom