Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 Crashes in Ukraine

The give away that it was a false flag is that a fake recording made up of three conversations supposedly recorded by SBU (Ukranian Security Service) of the rebels discussing shooting it down by mistake was uploaded about a day before the plane actually crashed. Then, the whole BUK missile system (whoever supposedly fired it) should have left a very distinct blackish trail that lingers for up to 10 minutes. No such evidence anywhere, so we can rule out BUK missile. So why was this BUK missile nonsense trotted out right away by the Kiev junta and mainstream media all around the world immediately after the crash? Points to a false flag again.

Then the Kiev junta has been lying that there were no fighter jets anywhere in that area anywhere near the time of the crash. But now, after the Russian military released the radar data, this is proven to be a lie. So why did the junta lie about it? Add in the cui bono question, and the timing (perfect to distract from the Gaza slaughter right as the ground invasion is starting, and the Ukranian military having a disasterous defeat in the "southern cauldron" along the border). And to top it all off, the worldwide coordinated media propaganda war slinging sh*t with absolutely nothing to back it all up, and it looks like, for anyone who looks at the actual evidence, they can't come to any other conclusion than a false flag.

One thing that's been totally successful in the propaganda war is that even those who aren't buying the media's BS, are all arguing over different missile scenarios. But right from the beginning I was scratching my head and had a nagging feeling about why was there even any assumption there was a missile involved at all? We don't have conclusive evidence of what caused the crash, but the whole missile meme (whether ground-to-air, which I'm pretty much ruling out, or air-to-air) has nothing to back it up. Not only could a bomb been on-board the plane, any number of things could have caused the crash, but the missile narrative has been being blared out for several days now and I have no reason to believe there was any missile involved. Those are my thoughts after reading most of what's out there about this whole tragedy.

Recently someone from participants remembered a fragment from session about percents of psychopaths in Holland...
So here we go:

ITAR-TASS - Holland: Our relations with Russia "fundamentally change".

The Netherlands fundamentally changed the approach to the relations with Russia after plane crash in Ukraine. The Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte reported about it at a press conference in the Hague on July 22. Concerning the Russian Federation all possible options of influence, including economic and political character are considered, he said.

Laura said:
itellsya said:
To give you an idea of what UK tabloids/news is putting out, these are yesterdays/today's front pages, see attached:

(obviously this is propaganda, but i thought you might be interested to see)

Those headlines are absolutely disgusting.

Absolutely. An enormous lack of respect with the victims and their families. And an accusation so someone (Putin) BEFORE we know what really happened. Shameful. :barf: :pinocchio:

foofighter said:
axj said:
Well, it does say:

Analysis: The shrapnel came from outside the plane.

Mr. Foster said the contour of the aluminum and the blistering of the paint around many of the holes indicate that small pieces of high-velocity shrapnel entered the aircraft externally. Mr. Foster said the two most likely causes were an engine explosion or an exploding missile.

But it also says:

The shrapnel damage is different from what would be expected after an aircraft-engine explosion, Mr. Foster said, which would have caused “longer, thinner, oblique tears across the aircraft skin, with a slight hump toward the point where the fragment entered the skin, rather than the majority of punctures present.”

I put this article in the 'speculative BS/some guy pulled out back up US lies' drawer. The guy clearly has no way of knowing what he's talking about. A few images of a few pieces of fuselage, holes in them, caused somehow by something to an airplane flying at 800kmph, and yet he throws out this analysis that just happens to confirm a scenario that was ENTIRELY MANUFACTURED and based on NO EVIDENCE?! That's pretty slick!

NY times dude said:
the contour of the aluminum and the blistering of the paint around many of the holes indicate that small pieces of high-velocity shrapnel entered the aircraft externally.

Around many of the holes? From those images, contour is only visible around the large holes, so we are to assume, from these images, that the large holes were caused by the missile fragments and completely ignore the fact that the plane smashed into the ground? Could that, perhaps, have caused some holes?

NY times dude said:
the fragments seemed to have entered from a front angle

Really?? And Mr NY Times "expert" knows from what part of the plane these fragments of fuselage came AND what way they are pointing in the images?? I mean, are they rightside up or upside down? It's kind of important for the "front angle" vs "back angle" thing.

I found this image of part of the fuselage, who wants to analyze it? See anything interesting that might contradict Mr NY Times expert's canned BS opinion?

Attachments

• 19080_original.jpg
    19080_original.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 238
Statistical data of the building, and testing of the structural integrity of the Boeing 777

21st Century Jet - Building the Boeing 777
Published on Aug 3, 2013
PBS 5-part documentary series from 1996 on the creation of the Boeing 777. This video is out of print, so I'm making it available here for internet viewers.

21st Century Jet - Building the Boeing 777 - Full Episode 1 through 5
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oyWZjdXxlw&list=PL9ptkOl6Gh2eee_5u-luQH8Go7cjRlWDw

Two edit's:

Perceval said:
I found this image of part of the fuselage, who wants to analyze it? See anything interesting that might contradict Mr NY Times expert's canned BS opinion?
Is this part of the cockpit? The window framing looks to me like it is from the nose. It looks (to me) like most of the holes are pushed outward and from below.

From the Wikipedia on Pan Am 103:
Investigators from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) of the British Department for Transport concluded that the nose of the aircraft was effectively blown off, and was separated from the main section within three seconds of the explosion. The nose cone was briefly held on by a band of metal but facing aft, like the lid of a can. It then sheared off, up and backwards to starboard, striking off the No. 3 engine and landing some distance from Lockerbie, near Tundergarth church.

SeekinTruth said:
The give away that it was a false flag is that a fake recording made up of three conversations supposedly recorded by SBU (Ukranian Security Service) of the rebels discussing shooting it down by mistake was uploaded about a day before the plane actually crashed. Then, the whole BUK missile system (whoever supposedly fired it) should have left a very distinct blackish trail that lingers for up to 10 minutes. No such evidence anywhere, so we can rule out BUK missile. So why was this BUK missile nonsense trotted out right away by the Kiev junta and mainstream media all around the world immediately after the crash? Points to a false flag again.

Then the Kiev junta has been lying that there were no fighter jets anywhere in that area anywhere near the time of the crash. But now, after the Russian military released the radar data, this is proven to be a lie. So why did the junta lie about it? Add in the cui bono question, and the timing (perfect to distract from the Gaza slaughter right as the ground invasion is starting, and the Ukranian military having a disasterous defeat in the "southern cauldron" along the border). And to top it all off, the worldwide coordinated media propaganda war slinging sh*t with absolutely nothing to back it all up, and it looks like, for anyone who looks at the actual evidence, they can't come to any other conclusion than a false flag.

One thing that's been totally successful in the propaganda war is that even those who aren't buying the media's BS, are all arguing over different missile scenarios. But right from the beginning I was scratching my head and had a nagging feeling about why was there even any assumption there was a missile involved at all? We don't have conclusive evidence of what caused the crash, but the whole missile meme (whether ground-to-air, which I'm pretty much ruling out, or air-to-air) has nothing to back it up. Not only could a bomb been on-board the plane, any number of things could have caused the crash, but the missile narrative has been being blared out for several days now and I have no reason to believe there was any missile involved. Those are my thoughts after reading most of what's out there about this whole tragedy.

This would make a great FB post to share.

curious_richard said:
Perceval said:
Is this part of the cockpit? The window framing looks to me like it is from the nose. It looks (to me) like most of the holes are pushed outward and from below.

Yeah. Most of the "bullet type holes" look like they are pushed out, like flying shrapnel from inside. Then, the big hole, made by impact with the ground.

itellsya said:
To give you an idea of what UK tabloids/news is putting out, these are yesterdays/today's front pages, see attached:

(obviously this is propaganda, but i thought you might be interested to see)

index.php

That's sickening. And now, it will be the Brits who retrieve data from the black boxes: :mad:

_http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28424115

MH17 plane crash: UK experts to retrieve flight data

British air accident investigators will retrieve data from the black boxes of crashed flight MH17, UK Prime Minister David Cameron has said. This follows a request by authorities in the Netherlands, where the Malaysia Airlines plane flew from before crashing in Ukraine.

The experts, based at Farnborough, will download data from the flight recorders for "international analysis". ...

Mr Cameron tweeted: "We've agreed Dutch request for air accident investigators at Farnborough to retrieve data from MH17 black boxes for international analysis."

Downing Street said information retrieved would be sent on to a Dutch and Ukrainian team for analysis.

The announcement comes after Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond joined other EU ministers in Brussels for talks about the shooting down of the Boeing 777-200 airliner in eastern Ukraine last Thursday.

The Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) confirmed it would be working on the flight recorders which have been handed over by pro-Russian rebels.

Malaysian Colonel Mohamed Sakri, who received the MH17 black boxes, said they were in the hands of the Dutch military and would be taken to the UK.

Why are the black boxes being examined in the UK? The British Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) tell me they are one of only two so-called "replay units" in Europe with the necessary equipment to listen to what has been recorded on the cockpit voice recorder. The other is in France.

They have the kit to analyse in minute detail what can be heard in the last few minutes of flight MH17. The information is incredibly sensitive so investigators gather in a sealed room so that only those who should be listening can listen. There are four speakers on the walls creating a surround sound - anything to help the investigators hear exactly what went on. They may even hear any explosion.

The AAIB will not tell me when they expect to get their hands on the black boxes. But investigators are confident that, depending on the extent of the damage, they can retrieve information from the boxes within 24 hours. ...

Investigators will be able to collect information as long as there is no damage to the black boxes, which are designed to withstand a plane crash.

One former AAIB investigator told the BBC that the cockpit recorder might be able to detect the sound of shrapnel, which would distinguish between an explosive and something like engine failure.

BBC transport correspondent Richard Westcott said he had visited the room at Farnborough where the work is to be carried out.

He said: "It's quite a phenomenal kind of laboratory where they go in. They seal the door, no-one can have any kind of device that will listen in to the conversation in the cockpit - because it's obviously incredibly stressful if something like that gets out for families and so on - and then they will listen to what was actually happening on board."

He added: "We were always going to be involved as a country, this is us doing our bit because we've got the right facilities." ...

Western leaders accuse Russia of arming the rebels, and believe they shot down flight MH17 with a ground-to-air missile. But Russia has suggested Ukrainian government forces are to blame. ....

Mr Hammond said EU ministers had agreed to a "clear political commitment to act in response to this outrage" by drawing up a list of people close to the Russian leadership who would be subject to sanctions.

"The cronies of Mr Putin and his clique in the Kremlin are the people who have to bear the pressure because it is only them feeling the pressure that will in turn put pressure on the Russian government," he said.

"If the financial interests of the group around the leadership are affected the leadership will know about it."

Hi All,
has anybody noticed the slightly odd numerology around this accident:
So far there's Flight MH17 on the 17th July 2014 (2014 giving 7), or 7/17/7.
The 17th of July is also the anniversary of the assassination of the last Russian Czar (Romanov) - although in 1918.
Coincidence? It reminds me of the London Tube bombs which happened on 7/7/2005, 2005 also giving 7.
-A

foofighter said:
I still don't understand why the outside seems to be yellow though. I can't find any yellow on MAS planes, but maybe I'm missing something.

That yellowish-green paint is inside, a standard anti-oxydant and protective primer used on aluminum aircraft.
-A

I've put the Sun/Daily Mail image with corrections on my FB page. Those of you with some pithy comments are welcome to add them below it and share it along with your own rants.

https://www.facebook.com/laura.knightjadczyk?ref=profile

Laura said:
SeekinTruth said:

This would make a great FB post to share.

I'm not on FB or any other social networking media. But those who are can post it on theirs, right?

Laura said:
I've put the Sun/Daily Mail image with corrections on my FB page. Those of you with some pithy comments are welcome to add them below it and share it along with your own rants.

https://www.facebook.com/laura.knightjadczyk?ref=profile

Shared, but probably will not get many 'likes'.

The German press coverage seems to be more balanced than in the US/UK though also clearly biased.

The interesting thing is that on the websites of the big newspapers that allow comments (like FAZ.net), all of the most popular comments contradict the articles. Those in charge of this propaganda effort must really think that people are completely stupid and will believe anything. In this respect, the Iraq lie of the U.S., as well as the NSA scandal certainly helped create more of a critical mindset in many people.

Back
Top Bottom