Mehran Keshe and Keshe Foundation Game Changer or Scam?

In the end I believe the proof is in the pudding. The only way to substantiate any of these claims is to actually build one of these CO2-generators oneself and test the hypothesis. Everything else is just hearsay and wishful thinking. I guess there should be enough expertise on this forum to build one of these thingies. And to have a lab testng the substance probably wouldn't be too difficult or expensive, as Raman spectroscopy is a fairly common technique.

Update: The Keshe Foundation's Mehran Keshe and other presenters have released within the past week systems to produce electricity with no input from fuels and nothing but the cost to buy the system or produce the system oneself. These systems will last and produce electricity for a considerably long time and can produce enough to power a home and still put additional amounts into the electric grid.

Also was described a similar system to put into cars which can reduce the fuel usage to near zero.

It is promised that very soon the flight system will be shown.

If this is correct and factual it will change dramatically how things are done here on Earth and change the financial and political systems that are now in place.

You can access the latest Livestream teaching session at the following link as well as the morning\afternoon extended teaching sessions for both the previous Thursday and Friday which demonstrate how these systems are made below the current 69th teaching workshop:

_http://livestream.com/accounts/9943777/ksworkshops

The free power systems are now available for sale. They are both very small at approximately
2 1/2 inches by 7 inches, but they have considerable power output at both AC and DC at the same time. The end-user device dictates what amount of power of what type is needed to operate and the power system delivers just that amount to whatever device requires it.

This is because the output of the power systems is a flow of plasmatic field and only converts to a flow of electrons at the point of use.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop/kf-products

New Magrav-Power Car System
Magrav-Power Car System
This is a full system that is able to power your car! An electric car can be supported eternally.
499.99 EUR
plus 21 % TAX plus shipping
Delivery time: Worldwide: 90 Days Delivery on all Magrav-Power Systems (universal and car)

New Magrav-Power Universal System
Magrav-Power Universal System
This is a full system that is able to power your home, and produce electricity for the grid! Some assembly required!
499.99 EUR
plus 21 % TAX plus shipping
Delivery time: Worldwide: 90 Days Delivery on all Magrav-Power Systems (universal and car)

The electric car power supply is questionable. The cigarrette lighter cord and connector cannot handle the currents required to power an electric vehicle. And the graphic isn't even the actual device, it's just a 3D model. Like the plasma generator, what you get is probably nothing like what is shown.

Here is an interesting PDF:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/pdfs/Prof.Van_Overmeire(VUB).pdf

monotonic said:
The electric car power supply is questionable. The cigarrette lighter cord and connector cannot handle the currents required to power an electric vehicle.

As I said in my previous post: "the output of the power systems is a flow of plasmatic field and only converts to a flow of electrons at the point of use". The size of the wire is not a concern because there is no electron flow until the field flow reaches the point where it is to be used, and at that point, it will convert to whatever amount and type of current and voltage which is needed for that purpose.

And the graphic isn't even the actual device, it's just a 3D model. Like the plasma generator, what you get is probably nothing like what is shown.

How much 'unlike' the graphic would a device have to be before "what you get is probably nothing like what is shown"? It is a common practice to display an image which is not the exact picture of what you are buying, and even if this is only a graphic, the dimensions are clearly stated in the product ad details page.

Here is an interesting PDF:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/pdfs/Prof.Van_Overmeire(VUB).pdf

What does this have to do with anything? This is a very old document and has little or nothing to do with what has been recently shown in the past year or so.

Have you actually spent the time and effort to watch the videos I have provided the links to?

I posted the PDF for others following the thread, not just you. I did watch several minutes of one of the videos, while I had the time.

I'm open to this being real, but there seems to be a great deal of BS mixed in. There are $30 reactors for sale, and I might buy one to test if I saw one of them in a video. I would probably have to "nano-coat" them myself. And if I get a bad result, it would be easy to say it was my fault for doing it wrong. But, I would be overjoyed if the devices worked.

I've seen claims surprisingly similar to this in the Hi-Fi audio industry. I've seen these claims directly tested repeatedly, and each time the device turns out to be simple resistor or other cheap component with no special properties. And each time the same group of people chimes in saying they measured it wrong, or intentionally ruined the results, and it becomes something like a hair-splitting contest trying to find anything at all which makes the device special. And the people trying to find the truth are always the target of anger and derision by those who insist that "it does something!".

monotonic said:
I posted the PDF for others following the thread, not just you. I did watch several minutes of one of the videos, while I had the time.

Ok, I know there is a massive amount of video to look at, but this is a brand new technology which even uses terminology which none of us have ever been familiar with, let alone the concepts.

I'm open to this being real, but there seems to be a great deal of BS mixed in. There are $30 reactors for sale, and I might buy one to test if I saw one of them in a video. I would probably have to "nano-coat" them myself. And if I get a bad result, it would be easy to say it was my fault for doing it wrong. But, I would be overjoyed if the devices worked.

We would all be overjoyed if these devices work as claimed I think. The medical side of it alone would be a huge leap forward in curing disease without any drugs or invasive procedures. There is quite a bit of medical documentation showing this with doctors doing the evaluations of the technology.

I've seen claims surprisingly similar to this in the Hi-Fi audio industry. I've seen these claims directly tested repeatedly, and each time the device turns out to be simple resistor or other cheap component with no special properties.

Yeah, there sure are a bunch of lowlifes out there aren't there? There are scams galore. The point here is that I have been watching all the teaching videos for a year now and have seen not one thing which leads me to conclude there is any type of trickery or scamming going on. I have been watching and listening carefully for any indication of that but have not seen anything other than that this guy is honest and sincere.

And each time the same group of people chimes in saying they measured it wrong, or intentionally ruined the results, and it becomes something like a hair-splitting contest trying to find anything at all which makes the device special. And the people trying to find the truth are always the target of anger and derision by those who insist that "it does something!".

I know exactly what you mean and I have seen the same many times. I can understand that people who have seen these nonsense claims are wary of accepting anything which looks 'too good to be true', but sometimes they just might be. There are other independent researchers and companies which have been showing devices of all sorts which create 'free energy' of some sort or other. Maybe the time is right for these sorts of things to emerge?

I think that shortly we will find out if this is true or not. When many people around the world can be shown to be using these devices successfully, then we can be assured they work as advertised.

As I have mentioned previously here, there is now available for purchase for about 950 Euros which includes tax and shipping, a device which can power your home indefinitely or your electric car. The car unit can also reduce fuel usage to very low amount if used on a car with an internal combustion engine. It can be found here:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop-et-livres/kf-products

Note: the sizes shown are not the sizes which will be shipped. They have been substantially reduced in size to 1/3 or maybe 1/4 of the size described because of additional development of the technology so as to be able to miniaturize them.

No output power specifications are given, and none can be given, because the output of the devices is a plasmatic (magnetical and gravitational field) energy flow and does not result in the flow of electrons until the point that it is to be used in whatever device needs the electricity. In addition, it will supply a DC device with whatever voltage and current is needed by the device, as well as supply any AC device with whatever voltage and current is needed by the device whether 50 hertz or 60 hertz, 115 or 230 volts. No inverter or any type of electronics is needed at all as it automatically provides the particular power requirements of the device.

Not only will the unit supply as much electricity to a home as needed at any time, even with everything in the house turned on at the same time, it will also supply the outside electrical grid with over 5 times as much as is being used internally at the same time. So, if you have everything turned on and are using 20 kilowatts in your home, over 100 kilowatts are being sent out to the grid simultaneously. The more you use, the more is sent out to the grid.

Sounds crazy huh? A demonstration system has been running now at the Keshe headquarters in Italy for over 3 weeks with no noise, no heat output and steady supply of electricity for whatever type of device which is plugged into the system.

As mentioned earlier, for those who want more understanding of the technology, the knowledge seekers workshops are available at:
http://livestream.com/accounts/9943777/ksworkshops

Richard S said:
As I have mentioned previously here, there is now available for purchase for about 950 Euros which includes tax and shipping, a device which can power your home indefinitely or your electric car. The car unit can also reduce fuel usage to very low amount if used on a car with an internal combustion engine. It can be found here:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop-et-livres/kf-products

Note: the sizes shown are not the sizes which will be shipped. They have been substantially reduced in size to 1/3 or maybe 1/4 of the size described because of additional development of the technology so as to be able to miniaturize them.

No output power specifications are given, and none can be given, because the output of the devices is a plasmatic (magnetical and gravitational field) energy flow and does not result in the flow of electrons until the point that it is to be used in whatever device needs the electricity. In addition, it will supply a DC device with whatever voltage and current is needed by the device, as well as supply any AC device with whatever voltage and current is needed by the device whether 50 hertz or 60 hertz, 115 or 230 volts. No inverter or any type of electronics is needed at all as it automatically provides the particular power requirements of the device.

Not only will the unit supply as much electricity to a home as needed at any time, even with everything in the house turned on at the same time, it will also supply the outside electrical grid with over 5 times as much as is being used internally at the same time. So, if you have everything turned on and are using 20 kilowatts in your home, over 100 kilowatts are being sent out to the grid simultaneously. The more you use, the more is sent out to the grid.

Sounds crazy huh? A demonstration system has been running now at the Keshe headquarters in Italy for over 3 weeks with no noise, no heat output and steady supply of electricity for whatever type of device which is plugged into the system.

As mentioned earlier, for those who want more understanding of the technology, the knowledge seekers workshops are available at:

I don't know ... just sounds too good to be true! I would happily fork out 950 Euro if the unit did what it promises to do. My biggest issue is that there is virtually no info on the website. It says "Some assembling required" - how much would that be?

Dodgy ...

Anyway - sent a list of 10 questions to the company. First off, they don't provide an email address to potential customers. Had to send it to the space institute. Another red flag.

The questions were:
1. What is the maximal output of the system.
2. Can I independently power my house off the grid?
3. You say that the unit “requires some assembling” - how much? Could you please send me a video clip or a “assembly manual” which describes the process?
4. How heavy is the unit?
5. Is there any maintenance that needs to be done? Any “consumables” that need to be replenished?
6. What is the useful lifespan of this system?
7. What type of connections are available - can you provide a unit with Australian type plugs?
8. Does the unit need to be standing vertical - or can it lie flat?
9. Is it possible to charge batteries with this unit?
10. Do you have a return merchandise policy, if the unit doesn’t operate to my satisfaction?

I'll see what reply I'll get and report back.

Richard S said:

I would love for a device like this that actually works, but this sounds the same as every other "black box", allegedly free energy device that I looked at in the early 2000s. The claim is always basically the same: it works through some kind of new science (magic) that I was never qualified to evaluate, it's being suppressed, you can maybe buy one but there's probably some assembly required (so failure of the device to actually work can always be blamed on the user), and there's no third party verification (ranging from scientific to user reviews). I'm personally basically uninterested in how they claim that it works, especially with such exotic claims along the lines of "it works so differently from everything we know that you, the lay person, couldn't possibly understand it", until I see some kind of third party verification that's really, really solid--pretty much until I can read reviews on Amazon about it. Until that happens, I think my time can be used in significantly more useful ways.

I was looking around youtube to see if there was anyone trying to put together this machine themselves and found Dan Winter talking gibberish about it: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swi5R1VwxLw

There is another guy who is working on building one and taping the project. He seems to have pretty skeptical approach to it and isn't expecting it to work. Looks like he's built another one of these types of machines before that didn't work. He's on his third video showing how he's making it. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLlTtB0oZXU

Renaissance said:
I was looking around youtube to see if there was anyone trying to put together this machine themselves and found Dan Winter talking gibberish about it: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swi5R1VwxLw

There is another guy who is working on building one and taping the project. He seems to have pretty skeptical approach to it and isn't expecting it to work. Looks like he's built another one of these types of machines before that didn't work. He's on his third video showing how he's making it. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLlTtB0oZXU

I think this guy is going to be pleasantly surprised if indeed he performs the process correctly. He could have saved himself a lot of time and effort because the CO2 capture kit is available from the Keshe home page website for 25 Euro, as well as individual reactors with motor already assembled and also the star formation reactor system with the base and frame to hold everything.

He apparently is not too conversant with the theory of how these things operate. He calls the nano-coated copper plate the "anode", which is a term used in electrical processes, which this is not. The plates are used in conjunction with the sea salt in the water to create a plasmatic field (which is a particular combination of gravitational and magnetical) which is of the same strength as Carbon Dioxide. The CO2 gans then accumulates within this field and sinks to the bottom of the container because it is heavier than the salt water solution. This has absolutely nothing to do with any familiar chemical reactions which we have previously been aware of.

Note: Mr. Keshe has recently advised that it is much better to be able to produce pure CO2 gans by placing the plates outside of the container rather than within. This will avoid any possible contamination by chemical reactions which might take place by placing the plates within the container. These would be electrochemical reactions, and although the gans would still be produced, would possibly be subject to this type of contamination. And actually, since the plates would be placed outside the container, this would be proof that this is not at all any type of chemical reaction process which is taking place.

Personally, I have nano-coated some 7 to 8 inch 14 gauge solid copper wires taken from normal 14 gauge interior house wire and seen for myself that they indeed form a jet black coating on their surface. As explained in a few of the recent workshops, I have wrapped a wire around both terminals of my car battery as described and have already seen some improvement in my gas mileage on the highway. The best I have ever gotten before is 35 miles per gallon, even driving as easily as possible, and usually less, but with the nano-coated wires on the battery I have now beaten my record with a highway mileage reading of 38.7 miles per gallon.

Mr. Keshe has mentioned that the effects from this would take weeks to reach their full potential, so I will be watching how things progress as this was the first day of use of these wires on the battery cables right up against the battery. Although the gain was seemingly pretty small, it equals 10.7%, which is actually fairly substantial, and would be very difficult to produce by any other means, especially for the few cents it cost me to do this.

I will keep everyone informed of any future developments.

Just caught this article on the Veterans Today website:
_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/10/disclosure-why-sabotaging-the-iran-agreement-takes-down-america/

Disclosure: Why Sabotaging Iran Agreement Takes Down America
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on August 10, 2015
Counterfeit Iranian Plasma Tech Offered to NASA/DOD by Scamster Intel Operators
israel-bond

…by Gordon Duff, VT Senior Editor

Both Iran and the United States have repeatedly announced that there are no secret codicils to the 5+1 agreement on Iran’s nuclear program. Both the United States and Iran are lying. A key aspect to the settlement, we have been able to confirm, is an agreement to transfer to the United States certain Iranian plasma energy technologies deemed by NASA and the Department of Defense as “vital to US interests.”

This week a group arrived in Washington to file patents for what they claim is an exact parallel technology to that being offered the US. The group claims they gained control of this technology by infiltrating the Italian based research facilities of the Keshe Foundation using a Bulgarian agent, a young woman, who, using “romantic wiles,” was able to illegally access data key to America’s national survival.

The group, Bulgarians and “Russians,” are carrying around a table top model of a “Casimir Effect” levitation model like you see on YouTube. AIPAC is taking them from meeting to meeting, promising oil industry execs, key congressional leaders and half-educated “research project politicians” that the Iran deal can be scrapped because there is now a “second source.”fff_846

Let’s be very clear, this is much more than a move to kill the Iran deal. This is a move to bring down the United States, not just economically, but to leave the US virtually defenseless. All it took was greed, Sheldon Adelson’s cash spent to kill the Iran deal, involvement of AIPAC and the Mossad, the real “Russian” players in this deal and some very corrupt and stupid Americans.

This is a very real security threat to the United States. Why am I putting some of the highest classified information ever to go into print before the public? Is it because, at this late date, only embarrassment may save the United States?

Here is what our sources have told us:

The technology being offered as “too good to be true,” a way out to kill the Iran deal, has been seeded or “booby trapped” as it were. The US is now in highly secret negotiations to pay billions of dollars for data carefully engineered to push American research projects in free energy and advanced propulsion systems “over a cliff,” putting the US 30 years behind Russia and China.
Backstory

In April, 2014, the AEGIS destroyer, USS Donald Cook, affectionately called the “USS Donald Duck,” was approached a Russian Shukhoi SU24 aircraft equipped with the latest radar jammers according to Pavel S. Zolotarev, major-general (ret.), deputy director of the Institute for U.S. and Canada Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and Professor of the Academy of Military Sciences.

The USS Donald Cook entered the black sea on April 10, 2014 armed with nuclear capable Tomahawk missiles and the most advanced AEGIS combat management system. The warship was on a mission of “demonstration of force and intimidation” in response to Russia’s moves in Crimea. However, the Montreaux Convention prohibits such actions by nations “not washed by this sea,” prohibiting expressions of force in the Black Sea and limiting duration of stay. The USS Donald Cook was in violation of that agreement in several ways.

Russia’s response was to send an unarmed SU24 aircraft equipped with a highly classified jamming system based on “non-ordinary physics.” When the SU24 approached, the AEGIS equipped ship sounded the alarm and prepared by engaging target acquisition systems and preparing to deploy the SM 3 missile batteries.

Then the AEGIS simply “turned off.”

“Experts” say that this plane was equipped with the latest Russian electronic warfare system code named “Khibiny” for a mountain range on the Kola Peninsula near the Arctic Circle. A secret Russian research complex in the Republic of Buryatia is said to be the source of these systems based, we are told, on Keshe technologies. In an phone interview with Mehran Tavakoli Keshe today, he offered to send me one of these systems to test without confirming or denying Russian claims.

The SU24 flew low over the deck of the USS Donald Cook, turned and simulated the first of 12 missile runs. Reports of a near crew mutiny are not confirmed.

In a highly classified paper to the Naval War College, the US postulated that the failure was based an anomaly in AEGIS systems that resist jamming based on “hive” intelligence, much as with the Soviet era Granit anti-ship missiles.

However, there is one problem with their hypothesis. The USS Donald Cook was not “alone.” It was well within “mating range” of the land based AEGIS system on the Romanian coast, the system that had come online at the Naval Support Facility Devesulu under the command of Captain William Garren. Garren’s AEGIS system was online at the time though, after this disaster, it was necessary to backdate records to cover this catastrophic failure.

Note that Israel’s “Iron Dome” is an entirely AEGIS dependent system. Immediately after this “event,” Keshe and his wife were poisoned.

Keshe and Iranian Space Technology

Physicists who visit Keshe leave astounded, “He doesn’t even accept Maxwell’s Equations!” Seldom do they leave satisfied. Keshe surrounds himself with acolytes and runs as much a cult as foundation and institute. However, Keshe himself is something else. I have spent some time talking with him in my not so gentle way and find him both extremely capable and far from evasive.

Then again, I am not a physicist. Does Keshe have free energy technologies available or are his theories capable of powering interstellar space craft as claimed? We know this, investors watch him carefully and governments keep close track of everything he does.

What we have been able to confirm is that Iran’s plasma energy technology sector controls technologies that are capable of a quantum leap in power production. The applications for rural electrification and water purification will, if proven out, change the human condition.

However, one must also note that hydrocarbon based energy systems become instantly worthless. This reality has come up in conversations with Keshe. In fact this reality comes up in conversations with lots of people.

One of the other realities is that Iran is largely dependent on hydrocarbon production to finance its economy. Thus, it is easy to understand why the US would quickly partner, and “partner” is very much the applicable term, with Iran on “oil busting” tech.

Iran has as much to lose as everyone else.

What remains to be seen is what the relationship is between Iran, the 5+1 nuclear deal and America’s “next century and beyond” defense posture. Why is Iran turning to the US rather than Russia and China? Would anyone trust the US? What is it we don’t know about Russia and China and their ambitions?

Conclusion

We are now making public that which was never intended to be made public. Assumed geopolitical alignments fall to the wayside when confronted with “real world” issues. Then again, can plasma based free energy and spaceship technologies be considered “real world” when what the common narrative, layer after layer, taught as history, current events or “news” has become a veritable laughing stock.

This is a warning, but to whom? Who negotiated the secret codicils to the Iran treaty? One thing the last 24 hours has taught me, no one is going to ask, no one will want to look at them, no one cares. It’s not that they don’t care but rather than they would rather continue breathing.

What do we know?

The US has negotiated access to energy technologies that would push our aerospace and defense capabilities forward centuries. (yes)
We also know that these technologies were demonstrated in the Black Sea by Russia, a “wake up call” to the United States.
We know there is a “meeting of minds” between Israel”s AIPAC lobby and groups (national intelligence organizations) that want the US to be denied “next century” tech.
We know the target is the US and not Iran.
We know exactly who these people are, who they are meeting with and what their interests are, interests of a nature unfriendly to the United States to such a degree as to motivate even Iran’s concern.
Why was it so important for the Iran deal to go through? Was it the Obama legacy or so Ford could sell shiploads of F150 trucks? Perhaps now we have a more complete view.

RichardS said:
Note: Mr. Keshe has recently advised that it is much better to be able to produce pure CO2 gans by placing the plates outside of the container rather than within. This will avoid any possible contamination by chemical reactions which might take place by placing the plates within the container. These would be electrochemical reactions, and although the gans would still be produced, would possibly be subject to this type of contamination. And actually, since the plates would be placed outside the container, this would be proof that this is not at all any type of chemical reaction process which is taking place.

Hey RichardS, do you have a link or video segment where he is saying/explaining this?

Back
Top Bottom