Men's Health

I´m very sorry to read about the pain you have, T.C.
As others said, you got this, and it will only get better from now on.
Let your body heal, and know we are all thinking of you.
:hug:

p.s. They say that laughter is the best cure, and may ease the pain by causing the body to produce its own natural painkillers, so here you go:
"A man was admitted to hospital after swallowing 6 plastic horses. His condition has been described as stable."

Maybe ask for more painkillers to ease the pain even more?

They’ve been really good with offering it to me at regular intervals and it’s been doing the trick throughout the night and into this morning.

I’m now able to stand, walk to the bathroom. I washed at the sink earlier and brushed my teeth.

I’ve spoken to two surgeons so far today. They’re happy with how the surgery went and they’re sending me home, which I’m really happy about. My CT images and samples of the testicle will be sent to two other hospitals also to get a lot of different eyes to give their analyses.

They’re going to send me home with some codeine, which in terms of pain relief tends to work really well for me and I don’t have much trouble with constipation from it, as most people do.

Ksee’s on her way, with bacon :love:

Glad you are doing lots better and that you finally got some helpful meds. Jeez thanks Doc - you would think any bloke who had empathy would ensure you had all the pain relief you needed for at least the first couple of days. He has testicles too, for God's sake!! :umm:

I thought perhaps it might be too early for jokes; I note Mari has not indelicately launched into jokes about testicles.
I however, am not quite as refined... so here goes...

What do you call a Russian with three testicles?
Whodiyanicka Bolokov

Why do elephants paint their testicles red?
So they can hide in cherry trees.
Ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree?
Shows you it works then.
What's the loudest noise in the jungle?
Monkeys picking cherries.

:lol: Enjoy your bacon, hope you sleep well TC (True Champion, Top Chap, Totally Cool)

They’ve been really good with offering it to me at regular intervals and it’s been doing the trick throughout the night and into this morning.

I’m now able to stand, walk to the bathroom. I washed at the sink earlier and brushed my teeth.

I’ve spoken to two surgeons so far today. They’re happy with how the surgery went and they’re sending me home, which I’m really happy about. My CT images and samples of the testicle will be sent to two other hospitals also to get a lot of different eyes to give their analyses.

They’re going to send me home with some codeine, which in terms of pain relief tends to work really well for me and I don’t have much trouble with constipation from it, as most people do.

Ksee’s on her way, with bacon :love:
hi TC. so glad youre on your way home :). and wishing you a speedy recovery :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom