Monoatomic Gold

anart said:
Most of the populace is so deeply hypnotized and asleep already that nothing of that sort is necessary - and for those people who may be trying to wake up, perhaps something like MAG simply assures that they never do.
I think it's like new age disinfo. Religion is just fine for the masses, but those who start questioning it have a cointelpro just for them - new age. And then those who question that there's more and more refined cointelpro that contains even more truths but with lies added in key places. As Laura said in a podcast, there is a cointelpro out there for every type of person on every "level" of awareness. New Age is a great weapon, but it's not necessary for those who are asleep due to religion or similar "lower level" nonsense already. In fact, it would be actively demonized for the religious types, so that those who DO start to question religion, well where's the first place they'll jump to for "real truth"? Why, the very thing that their former religion worked so hard to demonize!

Schriss said:
If MAG is bad, then why is it not being globally used/marketed by PTB, it would be their greatest weapon.
How do you know it isn't.

And how do you know that this particular scenario wasn't set up JUST for those people who are looking in that particular direction/ field of endeavor?

After all, COINTELPRO is like a supermarket: there's something for everyone. What appeals to one, may not appeal to another.

And certainly, it could be said that those individuals interested in alchemy and transmutation/transformation, are a very special category of people and might need a very special "inducement" program of their own. After all, they reject everything that is mainstream, for the most part. They even use such arguments as "See my logic... If MAG is bad, then why is it not being globally used/marketed by PTB, it would be their greatest weapon."

Well, for most people, they don't need such a weapon. But for some people, they DO need such a weapon. Bright people, independent thinkers, etc.

So, use your brain on this: Imagine that you have to find some way to convince bright, skeptical, independent thinkers to ingest something that will begin to slowly eat away at their brightness, their independence, their skepticism... How would you do it?

i'm afraid people that the wmg elements are in everything already. the air the water the food, obviously in an extreme smaller concentration but no one can avoid it.
i don't think there is an illuminati plan here. I know people that have been making their own ormus and consuming it for over 6 years and they are on top on the world.
Anyway no one will find out until we kick the bucket into the next realm.

magnificent mountains of love x

spangelly badger said:
i'm afraid people that the wmg elements are in everything already. the air the water the food, obviously in an extreme smaller concentration but no one can avoid it.
Hi, could you provide some documentation for this? If it is true, I think it's important to document the facts and look into it.

sb said:
i don't think there is an illuminati plan here. I know people that have been making their own ormus and consuming it for over 6 years and they are on top on the world.
How do you define 'top of the world'? Can you, perhaps, provide more information and documentation, or is this just your subjective opinion?

sb said:
Anyway no one will find out until we kick the bucket into the next realm.

magnificent mountains of love x
I'm not convinced that is the case, and, quite frankly, considering the information already gathered that this is a detrimental substance, I find your statement rather flippant. Is that the result of ingestion of monatomic gold? Also, how does one exactly define 'magnificent mountains of love' - it sounds rather horrific for some reason. fwiw.

hxxp://www.ormuslike.info/background-1.html
hxxp://www.cherokeegold.net/whoweare.html
hxxp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/Manipula.htm
hxxp://www.quantumbalancing.com/make_ormus.htm
hxxp://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/hudson.htm

Yes this is just my subjective opinion / gut feeling. I've never taken any form of wpg / ormus but i'd like to experiment with it at some point, this is how i found this forum. i do want to find out as much as i can before taking it any further.
Some friends make their own from dead sea salt and they have looked and felt 100% healthier (on top of the world) since some 5 or 6 years ago. A couple i know have been very positive about it and have been for the past couple years doing community care work in Thailand helping the needy.. i'm sure ormus has inspired them.
I don't think it's coincidence that they shine with beauty and happiness since they've been doing this. maybe a placebo? maybe.

next time i will not say 'magnificent mountains of love' instead i will say 'have fun and be happy'

Can you provide some documentation supporting the wpg - illuminati conspiracy please?

have fun and enjoy the now x

spangelly badger said:
I don't think it's coincidence that they shine with beauty and happiness since they've been doing this. maybe a placebo? maybe.
Well, if you are looking for beauty and happiness, why not apply a simple method as described in Cosmopolitan:

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/index.php/v1/10_instant_happiness_hits

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/index.php/cat/Beauty_masterclass

spangelly badger said:
have fun and enjoy the now
Frankly, 'the now' is blazing up in flames. If people don't pay attention to this soon 'the now' will be 'the no more.' In this way your friends in Thailand are just as needy as the people they are trying to help.

I don't mean to push away fun when it appears, cause indeed learning can be fun. But this seems different from the fun you're proposing. How can someone have a value of even simple things if they ignore the threat of a continued existence?

spangelly badger said:
I can't shake the feeling that I should share with you with this link...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

It's about...land of sweet, joy and...joyness..

I think nowadays you can basically get a good idea of how ignorant someone is based on how happy they are. It's hard to really be "happy" if you see the terror if the situation. But ignorance is bliss, and if this is the sort of happiness you're after, then by all means, be happy! Reminds me of this song that is sure to make you happy again! Also has a fitting mind control theme!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2573824466354193807

Shane said:
spangelly badger said:
have fun and enjoy the now
Frankly, 'the now' is blazing up in flames. If people don't pay attention to this soon 'the now' will be 'the no more.' In this way your friends in Thailand are just as needy as the people they are trying to help.

I don't mean to push away fun when it appears, cause indeed learning can be fun. But this seems different from the fun you're proposing. How can someone have a value of even simple things if they ignore the threat of a continued existence?
shouldn't we enjoy our time while here obviously not dismissing what could harm us later. im here to find out.
all i've heard is positive stories that are real. the negative stories are just words.. please can someone give me some evidence / documentation relating to the wpg/ormus - illuminati conspiracy. educate me. i want to learn the other side to this story.

spangelly badger said:
shouldn't we enjoy our time while here obviously not dismissing what could harm us later. im here to find out. all i've heard is positive stories that are real. the negative stories are just words.. please can someone give me some evidence / documentation relating to the wpg/ormus - illuminati conspiracy. educate me. i want to learn the other side to this story.
Positive stories that are real and negative stories that are just words? You are sleeping very deeply - that is your choice.

Have you read the information on the associated websites to this forum? If you have read that information, then you will know why monatomic gold is likely a mind control substance. The information is freely available, so do some work and read it, or not - it is your choice.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I think nowadays you can basically get a good idea of how ignorant someone is based on how happy they are. It's hard to really be "happy" if you see the terror if the situation. But ignorance is bliss, and if this is the sort of happiness you're after, then by all means, be happy! Reminds me of this song that is sure to make you happy again! Also has a fitting mind control theme!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2573824466354193807
so would you say you are an unhappy person? because you are wise and because you think you know whats going on in the world? please direct me to some information

spangelly badger said:
all i've heard is positive stories that are real. the negative stories are just words
The postive stories you have heard are just words. If you have no direct experience with MG, then you are relying on words yourself. In fact, everything you have written here is "just words". So you have come here and resurrected an old thread so you can begin demanding other forum members to "prove" to you that MG is not negative, when all you have as data is second-hand words yourself? They have no such obligation, and your actions smell of trolling.

If you are "certain" about monoatomic gold, please go elsewhere. This forum is not interested in "certainties" based on the vacuous sort of non-data you have provided so far.

Ryan said:
spangelly badger said:
all i've heard is positive stories that are real. the negative stories are just words
The postive stories you have heard are just words. If you have no direct experience with MG, then you are relying on words yourself. In fact, everything you have written here is "just words". So you have come here and resurrected an old thread so you can begin demanding other forum members to "prove" to you that MG is not negative, when all you have as data is second-hand words yourself? They have no such obligation, and your actions smell of trolling.

If you are "certain" about monoatomic gold, please go elsewhere. This forum is not interested in "certainties" based on the vacuous sort of non-data you have provided so far.
when you've grown up with friends you've known most of your life and you know them as being pretty grumpy negative people then you've seen them change into more spiritual positive people then that isn't ''just words''.

i'm sorry if i've offended anyone. i've never said i'm certain about anything and i'm not here to praise monatomics.

i've posted here hoping someone can direct me to some information but i've wasted my time and yours.

spangelly badger said:
when you've grown up with friends you've known most of your life and you know them as being pretty grumpy negative people then you've seen them change into more spiritual positive people then that isn't ''just words''.
I've seen friends of mine change into more spiritual postive people simply by getting into reasonably healthy relationships. They didn't need to take any weird powder or substance to do it.

spangelly badger said:
i've posted here hoping someone can direct me to some information but i've wasted my time and yours.
For those interested in the possible harmful interactions of MG and other "additive" substances on spiritual development, I recommend reading the Wave series and at least Chapter 2 of LJK's "Secret History of the Word".

Back
Top Bottom