Monoatomic Gold

@msante,

I agree with @Alejo that this could be a good opportunity and it seems like the ingredients listed seem mostly minerals in seawater. The name of the product sounds like hype to sell at a higher price.

I have had similar reactions from my wife and family when trying to share some of our topics from the forum. I take a regimen of supplements and vitamins along with Lugols iodine and my wife never asks about them but buys her own supplements.

Since a friend of hers who is a physical therapist says multivitamins are a waste of money she does choose which vitamins and minerals she wants which I think is fine. She also is paying close attention to all the chaos in a way she did not before.

At least it sounds like your wife wants to improve her health which many people now are trying with the Covid scare. Who knows how many other important lessons she may learn as events unfold?

It's difficult to say if this substance really contains monoatomic gold, but the C's have been saying a few things about it, among which:
October 7, 1995:
Q: (L) Now, we have wondered about obtaining and taking some of this Monoatomic Gold.

A: Are you serious? How about some small helpings of arsenic, anyone?

There are a few references in the forum as well, along with the MMS products. Now I wonder, if this substance is one that is mixed with the covid injection given the strange properties observed (to be confirmed) in the blood of some patients.

Very strange, @msante. It seems that David Hudson's "white powder" monoatomic gold is actually a mixture of metallic elements, and "Ormus" liquid is some distilled seawater concoction that isn't related except as pseudo-mystical nonsense. The RationalWiki entry says:
The concept is highly exploitable by quacks, who sell a wide variety of ORMUS preparations under names such as Cleopatra's Milk,[7] Liquid Chi,[8] Prime Enzymes,[9] Zenergy,[10] Mountain Manna,[11] C-Gro,[12] etc. intended for human consumption as well as in agriculture. They definitely do not contain any gold or other precious metals, which is in fact a good thing, because water-soluble forms of precious metals are very toxic.
So it could be harmless, although consuming New Age hoodoo products probably isn't too good for the mind (and the wallet) in that, symbolically, it's consuming a lie. Hopefully your wife will be open to considering this information! Good luck!

The first, which you might've missed your chance for, or perhaps not, would be to ask her what was her purpose for getting it in the first place? What is she trying to address? I think even if it does turnout to be a simple and harmless solution, her mindset might be more important in this case than what she's drinking.
I agree with @Alejo that this could be a good opportunity and it seems like the ingredients listed seem mostly minerals in seawater. The name of the product sounds like hype to sell at a higher price.

This is a good observation. Although I haven't asked her directly, I would guess it's pretty much the same as always, cŕonic fatigue and emotional ups and downs, although it seems to me that in this case it's not that she was looking for something in particular, but that when her friend told her that she was taking this product and that it was doing her good, she figured it was a good idea to try it. However, I think it's not a bad idea to try asking her more directly.

I do think it's positive that even if she isn't open to everything you might discuss with her, she at least understands enough to ask your opinion about it, I think that means that at some level she trusts your knowledge and knows you care about her.

I agree that at some level she values what I can tell her, although perhaps not at the exact moment I tell her. I have noticed that many times when she has asked my opinion in the past what she was really looking for was confirmation of what she already thought previously, so I feel I need to be cautious in what I tell her and how I tell her.

Very strange, @msante. It seems that David Hudson's "white powder" monoatomic gold is actually a mixture of metallic elements, and "Ormus" liquid is some distilled seawater concoction that isn't related except as pseudo-mystical nonsense. The RationalWiki entry says:

So it could be harmless, although consuming New Age hoodoo products probably isn't too good for the mind (and the wallet) in that, symbolically, it's consuming a lie. Hopefully your wife will be open to considering this information! Good luck!

Thank you very much Ryan!! I realize that I could have also searched the web a bit more and not just the forum and old sessions. Certainly the link you are sharing may be useful as an eventual trigger to chat about it with my wife, although I reckon I will have to wait for a window of opportunity to open up for that because just last night she was commenting to me that having taken it during just one day she was already feeling the effect and that she didn't feel so tired.

I agree that at some level she values what I can tell her, although perhaps not at the exact moment I tell her. I have noticed that many times when she has asked my opinion in the past what she was really looking for was confirmation of what she already thought previously, so I feel I need to be cautious in what I tell her and how I tell her.
Yes, or let her tell you... by simply inquiring and see if she's open to a conversation. She might be experiencing the effects of the extra minerals in her body, which is good, or it could be placebo. Either way, it might be a way for you to answer some of the questions she might have about it.

I would imagine that you asking her might simply get you an answer from her along the lines of: "oh just general well being and things as such". At which point you could speak to the ingredients and mention that it's the minerals that seem to be working as they participate in a whole bunch of processes in the body and whatnot, and that maybe quinton could to the same and more and would be more affordable.

In a sense, hearing her out without judging her choice but still offer her some advise. Not that you would do this, but I think if you were to simply say to her that MMS is awful, she might simply recoil from talking about it and might continue down that path out of instinctive rebeloiusness.

Hope the above makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom