Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

It looks like he was set up. The whole world new he was given an exemption it was reported everywhere so whatever happens I can't see him going back to oz anytime soon after this. It just goes to show no matter what you hear don't believe a word of it especially from authorities.

Novak Djokovic's father on his son's situation: "Stand up en masse against the global Covid dictatorship"
If the PTB are trying to use this situation with Djokovic to get people to just "shut up and take the vax", they're going about it in the worst possible way, because it appears to be generating more and more protest, media discussion and debate about the vaccines by the hour.

If the PTB are trying to use this situation with Djokovic to get people to just "shut up and take the vax", they're going about it in the worst possible way, because it appears to be generating more and more protest, media discussion and debate about the vaccines by the hour.

For many, he is a hero held in prison by a regime. The longer they keep him there. The more people will stand with him and against the authorities.

Novak Djokovic proves to be a true champion.
Just wrote to my sister-in-law that he's an hero, acting like an hero, he shows the example, inspires people.

Just read that he gave a recent message from Australia, here's one small article on a Bosnian website, click this link for auto-traduction to english
Here's the original article :

He said the following :
God sees everything! Morality and ethics as the greatest ideals are the guiding stars towards spiritual upliftment. My grace is spiritual, and their material wealth

Djoko is the salt in the eye of the Con-19 Operation. In 2020 he did this,

He dared to go against the narrative and they let him know then that they were not happy, his test came back "+".

What we see in Australia is simply a continuation of this. I suspect he was made to believe he would be able to play. The stand taken by the gov. may be an attempt to say, "Rules apply to all.", thus suggesting that they are doing what's best for Australia.

It's definitely a game, but not of tennis.

Nadal and Federer both criticized Djokovic for his anti-vaccine stance. I wonder where they got their opinions on vax from...View attachment 53394

Now that explains many things for me.

“Obviously its mix and wide array of things. Now I mean, make it sound like I can talk about everything. He just donated himself with the foundation, a $100 million into the coronavirus research. It’s just being to spend time with Bill Gates and his team, it’s always an eyeopener,” Federer told Simon Parker.

Speaking about Gates’ research investments the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has made selfless donations for the welfare of the society. Earlier, the donated $100 million in Alzheimer’s research, $50 million in the Dementia Discovery Fund (DDF).

Now they also detained Czech player. And she entered Australia days ago, and already was playing. There is rumour that a few others was arested and put to that imigration hotel. And they also already had matches played. I think that they are trying to turn this with Djokovic to "crack down" on all the unvaxxed tenis players now.

I think the elites lose either way
It will be interesting to see how this evolves. It does look like hubris coming from the government in that they think they can get away with treating notable figures the way they are doing, to show the masses what happens to those who do not comply and this will probably move part of the population, though a minority, to speak up against this madness.

I’m speculating here, but IMO the net effect may still end up being negative, in favour of the PTB. After all, in order for them to bring the segregation of society to the next level like it happened in the past, it would help to have the bad guys do bad things with the help of the media et al, to increase the general hatred towards the unvaxxed and therefore more easily justify even harsher measures. Hopefully I'm wrong in my assessment.

Maybe what will happen is more famous athletes will take a stance against the mandates. I think that’s what’s happened in the NBA basketball. Once you know you are not alone that is very empowering.
It will simply be a stupid mess for the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom