Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

Fun-facts: Djokovic went ketogenic many years ago, after which he became World No.1. He's also Serbian, and Serbians are awesome!

Nadal, by contrast, is a sports cheat - in spirit if not strictly in law. It was revealed in 2016 that he acquired 'therapeutic use exemptions' for taking banned substances, a loophole approved (and kept secret) by the World Anti-Doping Agency until Russian hackers exposed the scheme.

Additionally, the French Sports Minister at the time claimed that Nadal missed the entire 2012 professional tennis season because he had in fact been 'silently banned' for doping (over and above his 'approved' doping, presumably). Nadal denied it, and won a defamation case in court against the minister.

Nevertheless, he was publicly lecturing other tennis stars about doping before HE was exposed for doing such in 2016. Presumably, his conscience is clean because he technically 'followed the rules' when taking those secretly approved steroids. Assuming he has a conscience of course...

It will be interesting to see how this evolves. It does look like hubris coming from the government in that they think they can get away with treating notable figures the way they are doing, to show the masses what happens to those who do not comply and this will probably move part of the population, though a minority, to speak up against this madness.

I’m speculating here, but IMO the net effect may still end up being negative, in favour of the PTB. After all, in order for them to bring the segregation of society to the next level like it happened in the past, it would help to have the bad guys do bad things with the help of the media et al, to increase the general hatred towards the unvaxxed and therefore more easily justify even harsher measures. Hopefully I'm wrong in my assessment.
Up to a certain controlled extent it's ok for the PTB, but this Djoko refusing to comply remains for them something they would have preferred to avoid, I would bet that it's a mess in PTB "offices" at this moment, i serously doubt that they are united, and this would be logical with the augmenting pression of the populations. But on the higher level of STS power (lizzies), it's fine, more mess/havoc on earth means more food.

Big pressure on Federer and Nadal, at least i assume, from their fans and probably many others; as they do not support Novak at this moment this won't please to many.

Maybe what will happen is more famous athletes will take a stance against the mandates. I think that’s what’s happened in the NBA basketball. Once you know you are not alone that is very empowering.
It will simply be a stupid mess for the PTB.
Let's ... think about such a future then, no wish, just imagine it :lol:

Just saw this article posted 4h before here on BE site, in french :
You can read the auto-translation to english by clicking this link
or click on the folowing

The tennis world but also the world of sport are closely following the new controversy concerning Novak Djokovic. First authorized to participate in the Australian Open thanks to a temporary exemption from vaccination, the world number 1 saw his entry visa canceled and the Serbian found himself placed in a detention center in Melbourne. A new controversy to add to the prize list of the Joker.
How Novak Djokovic's career has been peppered with controversy © PRESSASSOCIATION

If sportingly, in terms of achievements, Novak Djokovic is on a par with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal , in terms of popularity, it is much more difficult for the Serbian. So yes, the athletes who dominate a discipline attract both many fans but also their detractors.

Except that Djokovic often feeds the mill of the latter, especially outside the tennis courts. The career of the 34-year-old Serbian is already well marked by escapades of all kinds which are damaging the champion with twenty Grand Slam titles, especially in recent years. There's this disqualification in 2020 at the US Open when he accidentally kicks a ball at a linesman after a gesture of frustration.

The Covid? What Covid?

A few months before that, the Covid has shaken the planet and this puts the world of tennis on hiatus. But this virus does not seem to scare Djokovic who is organizing the Adria Tour in June 2020 , a series of exhibition tournaments in the Balkans where the covid does not seem to hit more than that ... While the competition is in Zadar , in Croatia, Grigor Dimitrov tested positive for coronavirus.

Djokovic will reveal that he is his family and other participants have all been infected. He then attracts criticism since we learn that he went to nightclubs in defiance of barrier gestures. Last year, already in Melbourne , Djoko hit the headlines by submitting a rather crazy list of requirements for players participating in the tournament but asked to stay in isolation as much as possible. This had earned him the wrath of Nick Kyrgios , calling the Serbian a "moron". Stops that come at the right time

Djokovic is in difficulty in a match, takes a health break or a medical break, returns to the locker room and turns the situation around. It has already happened a few times and it begins to annoy the Serbian's opponents, especially since the latter also has a tendency to exaggerate his injuries in order to destabilize his opponents. And finally, there is also the fact that "water reacts to emotions" according to the Serbian.

Indeed, in an online conversation with Chervin Jafarieh , a "well-being guru", the cowardly Serbian: " I have seen people, and I know some capable people, through energetic transformations, through the power of prayer, to turn the most poisonous food or the most polluted water into the most healing water. He even adds that scientists have confirmed this thesis ...

Is it the same magic water that gives Djokovic the gift of accumulating controversy?

Well ... how to say ... how pitiful ... :-O :umm: :scared:

Nadal and Federer both criticized Djokovic for his anti-vaccine stance. I wonder where they got their opinions on vax from...
I'm really upset that athletes I respected are criticizing the anti-vax. I'm sure they are rich enough to skip this match, or even retire in Federer's case. Either they are ignorant or just following the PTB's agenda.

Not sure if Djokovic is genuinely against the vax or he is "controlled opposition", someone famous to make an example of.

Nole - the champion of freedom in the land of terror, defeated the Western matchmakers
Even before he went out on the field, Nole defeated them, their hypocrisy, their arrogance without cover, they, Westerners, superhumans vaccinated with booster doses cannot defeat one Serb, a Balkan man who has not been vaccinated. It's a classic Western match. The Americans kicked him out of the tournament because he accidentally hit the line judge with the ball. Australians are not letting him into the country because he has not received the vaccine.
For decades, the West has been sinking, decaying, but ... that demise is accelerating every year. The signs of complete decay, the stench of the dead, are now fully visible, and the seal over the abyss will soon be struck!
In one episode of the "Star Trek" series, the main characters get a little carried away, so they have fun and want to outwit their colleague, and then, beware, superior westerners who fly through space to forgive like shit in the air go cheating on a colleague! They turn three cups and hide the ball like the Roma used to do under their fingernails at the Nova Gradiška rest area. This shows the true spirit of Westerners - the spirit of matchmakers, miserable low deceivers and liars, who otherwise like to adorn themselves with other people's feathers and call themselves "noble".
I met their nobility there as a child when I played football with the British Thomas who spent his summers in Rijeka. He broke the ball during the game, and that was the only ball for us in the street. It cost about ten euros in today's purchasing power. Thomas told us for a few days with a rotten smile that he would buy the ball on Monday, and when Monday came and we knocked on his door, we discovered that he had traveled back to England on Sunday.
Novak may be the best in tennis, but in hypocrisy and survival, Westerners are world champions. Novak was first granted a visa at the Australian embassy, and then his entry into Australia was annulled. Former director of the Australian Open and former world number one, Paul McNamee, says that only Djokovic's visa was approved and annulled, while at the same time several tennis players entered Australia with the same medical savings.
Of course, each country has the right to decide who to let into its territory (unless you are a migrant, then you are free to travel around Europe without a certificate and passport, but you can not go to Qatar or Saudi Arabia, although you are Muslim and far closer to Dubai than Paris), however, this is not about any respect for law and order. If they had immediately refused his request, no one would have said a word to them, but they first lured him to fly in, and then tried to humiliate him. This is not law enforcement but a well-organized and well-designed ambush.
And since when are the descendants of British convicts who kidnapped an entire continent from the natives such law lovers? Didn’t their ancestors just fleeing the law drag themselves to Australia where they destroyed a beautiful civilization tens of thousands of years old (read the book “The Silent Call of Australia,” by Marlo Morgan)? Didn't their ancestors experience the most euphoric moments of their lives when they made hell out of Aboriginal life? Isn’t the greatest achievement of British civilization the extermination and slaughter of natives from North America to India? If it were for justice, they would not even be on this continent, and not for someone else to determine whether they can stay on it.
Deporting a healthy man from the country while keeping him in custody as a criminal fits well with Australian tradition. The Australian prime minister banned Novak from entering Australia, and even Hitler let Americans, Soviets and Jews into Germany during the 1936 Olympics. Dark-skinned Jesse Owens won four medals and although Western propaganda wrote that Hitler did not congratulate him, in fact the opposite was true, Hitler waved at him and Roosevelt refused to admit him to the White House. This is proof that today's West and especially Australia are more fascist than Nazi Germany ever was.
On the medical side, the ban is meaningless. Novak has overcome the crown twice, has stronger immunity than all those hysterical crowns and has no need for vaccination. But it turns out that healthy people are not healthy if they are not vaccinated.
If the vaccine is intended to protect an individual from a more severe form of corona, but does not prevent the spread of the virus, what does it matter if Nole has been vaccinated? If vaccinated people transmit the virus, they can get sick and even die, then who exactly is Nole endangering? A man who twice overcame the crown was banned from entering the country because he did not receive a vaccine that does not protect against infection, but allegedly helps to avoid getting a more severe form of the disease that he overcame twice ?!
Who is Nole a threat to? Not for the health of the citizens of Australia, but for their regime, which imprisons those same citizens in camps! Communism has not disappeared, it is only now called globalism!
We live in the era of Gretenism, as the brave priest Don Andjelko Kacunko calls the green agenda. In a world of absurdity in which J.K. Rowling kicked out of her own Harry Potter series just because she said she doesn't understand how a man can have menstruation ?!
For a long time now, sport has not been a sport, Eurovision is not Eurovision. The Nobel Peace Prize goes to war criminals. When the Serbs sent three girls to Eurovision last year, who were full of beauty and femininity, and one of whom is one of the best vocalists in Europe, they looked like they had fallen from Mars at that parade of freaks and freaks. A man with menstruation should have been sent.
All tennis players who have any dignity and honor must leave the tournament. Last night, tennis, sports and fair play were defeated, but Novak achieved his greatest victory, becoming a symbol of free people around the world. He stripped to the end of the western match. He could be a hypocrite like them, buy a certificate that he received the vaccine and earn millions in this tournament, but Nole is a gladiator who does not suffer injustice, colonialism and hypocrisy, but fights for the equality of all people on the planet, regardless of skin color , the way they pray to God and how much money they have. Nole taught Western matchmakers a lesson in honor, pride, and nobility in a society where these values have long been most in short supply.
Nole has been the best in tennis for 16 years, Nole is already the best tennis player of all time, but remember, only the freedom of one man and one nation makes him great! Nole is not only a tennis champion but a freedom champion!
Western matchmakers would play "Hunger Games" with us, and they forget that that ancient Spartacus was from the Balkans ...

Goran Šarić

Nole - šampion slobode u zemlji terora pobijedio zapadnjačke šibicare
I prije nego je izašao na teren Nole ih je porazio, njihovo licemjerje, njihovu nadmenost bez pokrića, oni, zapadnjaci, nadljudi vakcinirani sa booster dozama ne mogu pobijediti jednog Srbina, Balkanca koji se nije cijepio. Klasično je to zapadnjačko šibicarenje. Amerikanci ga izbacili sa turnira jer je slučajno linijsku sutkinju pogodio lopticom. Australci ga ne puštaju u zemlju jer nije primio vakcinu.
Već desetljećima zapad tone, propada, ali... ta se propast sa svakom godinom ubrzava. Sad su već posve vidljivi znakovi potpunog raspada, mrtvačkog smrada, a pečat nad bezdanom će uskoro biti udaren!
U jednoj epizodi serije "Zvjezdane staze" glavni likovi su se malo zanijeli, pa kao zabavljaju se i žele nadmudriti svoga kolegu i onda, pazite, superiorni zapadnjaci koji lete svemirom da prostiš kao govno zrakom (vazduhom), idu prevariti kolegu - šibicarenjem! Okreću tri šalice i skrivaju kuglicu kao nekad Romi pod noktom na odmorištu Nova Gradiška. Ovo pokazuje istinski duh zapadnjaka - duh šibicara, bijednih niskih prevaranata i lažova, koji se inače vole kititi tuđim perjem i nazivati sebe "plemenitima".
Tu sam njihovu plemenitost upoznao još kao dijete kad sam igrao nogomet sa Britancem Thomasom koji je ljetovao u Rijeci. Tokom igre probio je loptu, a to je nama u ulici bila jedina lopta. Koštala je u današnjoj kupovnoj moći nekih desetak eura. Thomas nam je nekoliko dana uz pokvareni osmijeh govorio da će loptu kupiti u ponedjeljak, a kad je ponedjeljak došao i kad smo mu pokucali na vrata, otkrili smo da je još u nedjelju otputovao nazad u Englesku.
Možda je Novak najbolji u tenisu, ali u licemjerju i iživljavanju zapadnjaci su svjetski šampioni. Prvo Novaku odobre vizu u australskoj ambasadi, a onda mu je ponište na ulasku u Australiju. Bivši direktor Australian Opena i bivši svjetski broj jedan, Paul McNamee kaže da je samo Đokoviću viza odobrena pa poništena, dok je u isto vrijeme nekoliko tenisača sa istom medicinskom poštedom ušlo u Australiju.
Naravno da svaka zemlja ima pravo odlučiti koga će pustiti na svoj teritorij (osim ako si migrant, onda možeš slobodno šetati po Europi bez kovid potvrde i pasoša, ali ne može u Katar ni Saudijsku Arabiju, iako si musliman i daleko bliži ti je Dubai od Pariza), međutim, ovdje se ne radi ni o kakvom poštivanju reda i zakona. Da su mu odmah odbili zahtjev nitko im ne bi riječ rekao, ali oni su ga prvo namamili da doleti, da bi ga onda pokušali poniziti. Ovo nije provođenje zakona nego dobro organizirana i osmišljena zasjeda.
I od kada su potomci britanskih robijaša koji su oteli cijeli jedan kontinent od starosjedioca takvi ljubitelji zakona? Nisu li se njihovi preci upravo bježeći od zakona dovukli do Australije gdje su uništili predivnu civilizaciju staru desetinama tisuća godina (čitajte knjigu "Tihi zov Australije", Marlo Morgan)? Nisu li njihovi preci najeuforičnije trenutke svojih života doživjeli onda kada su od života Aboridžina napravili pakao? Nije li najveći doseg britanske civilizacije istrebljenje i klanje domorodaca od Sjeverne Amerike do Indije? Da je pravde ne bi ni bili na ovom kontinentu, a ne da još nekom određuju smije li na njemu ostati.
Deportirati zdravog čovjeka iz zemlje, a pri tome ga držati u pritvoru kao kriminalca dobro se uklapa u tradiciju Australaca. Australski premijer zabranio je Novaku ulazak u Australiju, a čak je i Hitler za vrijeme olimpijade 1936. u Njemačku pustio Amerikance, Sovjete i Židove. Tamnoputi Jesse Owens osvojio je četiri medalje i iako je zapadnjačka propaganda pisala da mu Hitler nije čestitao, zapravo je istina bila suprotna, Hitler mu je mahnuo rukom, a Roosevelt ga je odbio primiti u Bijelu kuću. Ovo je dokaz da su današnji zapad i posebno Australija veća fašistička prćija nego što je to nacistička Njemačka ikad bila.
S medicinske strane zabrana je besmislena. Novak je dva puta prebolio koronu, ima jači imunitet od svih tih korona histeričara i nema nikakve potrebe za cijepljenjem. Ali ispada da zdravi nisu zdravi ako nisu cijepljeni.
Ako je vakcina namijenjena zaštiti pojedinca od težeg oblika korone, ali ne sprječava širenje virusa, kakve veze ima je li Nole vakciniran? Ako vakcinirani prenose virus, mogu oboljeti, pa čak i umrijeti, koga onda točno Nole ugrožava? Čovjeku koji je dva puta prebolio koronu zabranjen je ulazak u zemlju jer nije primio vakcinu koja ne štiti od zaraze, ali navodno pomaže da ne dobije teži oblik bolesti koju je dva puta prebolio?!
Za koga je Nole prijetnja? Ne za zdravlje građana Australije, nego za njihov režim koji te iste građane zatvara u logore! Komunizam nije nestao, samo se sada zove globalizam!
Živimo u eri gretenizma, kako hrabri svećenik don Anđelko Kaćunko naziva zelenu agendu. U svijetu apsurda u kojem je J.K. Rowling izbačena iz vlastitog serijala o Harry Potteru samo zato što je izjavila da ne razumije kako muškarac može imati menstruaciju?!
Dugo već sport nije sport, eurovizija nije eurovizija. Nobelovu nagradu za mir dobivaju ratni zločinci. Kad su Srbi prošle godine na Euroviziju poslali tri djevojke koje su pucale od ljepote i ženstvenosti, a od kojih je jedna među najboljim vokalima Europe, one su tamo na onoj paradi nakaza i frikova izgledale kao da su pale sa Marsa. Trebalo je poslati muškarca sa menstruacijom.
Svi tenisači koji imaju imalo dostojanstva i časti moraju napustiti turnir. Sinoć su tenis, sport i fair play doživjeli poraz, ali je Novak ostvario svoju najveću pobjedu, postao je simbol slobodnih ljudi cijelog svijeta. Ogolio je do kraja zapadnjačke šibicare. On je mogao biti licemjer kao i oni, kupiti potvrdu da je primio vakcinu i zaraditi milijune na ovom turniru, ali Nole je gladijator koji ne trpi nepravdu, kolonijalizam i licemjerje, već se bori za ravnopravnost svih ljudi na planeti, bez obzira na boju kože, način na koji se mole Bogu i koliko novca imaju. Nole je zapadnjačkim šibicarima očitao lekciju iz časti, ponosa i plemenitosti u jednom društvu gdje su te vrijednosti odavno najdeficitarnije.
Nole je već 16 godina najbolji u tenisu, Nole je već sada najbolji tenisač svih vremena, ali zapamtite, samo sloboda jednog čovjeka i jedan narod čine velikim! Nole nije samo šampion tenisa nego šampion slobode!
Zapadnjački šibicari bi sa nama igrali "Igre Gladi", a zaboravljaju da je i onaj antički Spartak bio sa Balkana...

Goran Šarić

I'm really upset that athletes I respected are criticizing the anti-vax. I'm sure they are rich enough to skip this match, or even retire in Federer's case. Either they are ignorant or just following the PTB's agenda.

Not sure if Djokovic is genuinely against the vax or he is "controlled opposition", someone famous to make an example of.
Nadal is brain-dead and Federer is owned by the Corporates. They are saying what they think they need to say to be in the "in crowd".

I think this Novak situation is a litmus test on where the world is at now - imagine if you will, that tomorrow the Australian government made an announcement that Novak died of a heart attack, naturally of course. What will happen? If nothing, I presume the world fails the litmus test in terms of decency.

I expect the PTB have reached a point, at least in the west where they have realised they can do whatever they want and all they have to do is make mass media project the image that they are justified in what they are doing and the majority are with them. It is looking like this is enough. If God forbid Novak died whilst in the custody of Australian officials, I expect nothing to happen apart from some huffing and puffing. I mean, what could possibly happen as an alternative? Nothing really.

The Australian Government has now also detained Renata Voracova due to play in the Australian Open this month as well, in the same hotel as Novak. They have both claim to have naturally recovered form Covid-19 and therefore do not need vaccination, which is true but the PTB require the contestants to be vaccinated to participate.

How obvious is this desperation of the PTB that everyone has to be vaccinated ? This is clearly abridgement of free will. The more desperate they become the bigger and more obvious the red flag becomes.

Nadal is brain-dead and Federer is owned by the Corporates. They are saying what they think they need to say to be in the "in crowd".
Federer was giving me the bad vibes for some time but it wasn't until today that seeing him with Gates and reading of his "philanthropic" activity with Gates that made me convinced that he is a weasel.

A weasel of the same sort as Bono. Both their facial characteristics project the same Bull$hit smugness of being in the enlightened class. Federer hides it better.

About Djokovic, there is this video asking if MK-Ultra conditioning is not involved with him. I don't know. Perhaps the PTB play through those men and use them as an experience to see what is the best conditioning.

"I don't know what happened there but he came back to me like a different player suddenly. I don't know, I have no idea he played really well, he gave me no space. I felt physically anticipation maybe just movement on the court. Everything felt much more fresh, and much much better than before. I don't know, I kind of felt like he could read my game a bit better suddenly."

Stefanos Tsitsipas

"He said he had conversation with this two little voices. Coming back to the court, he had no more doubt, he will win".

Some comments under the video:
Having seen the 3 matches against Musetti, Nadal and Tsitsipas, I first opted for the exceptional temperament of Djokovic. It is true that one wants to believe in it, but I believe that the analysis of Tsitsipas is right: we had, in the 3rd set, to deal with a man abnormally requincized, while Tsitsipas' physical condition naturally expressed his fatigue, we had a normal man...

In her autobiography, Cathy O'Brien reports on how an individual with a multiple personality can have extraordinary physical faculties, particularly in terms of sleep and hunger. The switch from one alter personality to another will somehow "reset the clock", that is to say that the biological clock will be different from one alter to another and the feelings of hunger and fatigue will therefore vary according to which alter is in control of the body. This is a phenomenon that is difficult to understand because of the basic biological needs of the body, just as it is difficult to understand how an alter can be the only one to feel the effects of a drug. MK slaves can function on very little sleep or very limited nutrition, which results in their minds, their brains, remaining in an easily controlled, easily hypnotized state. Cathy O'Brien, who has been on the MK-Monarch protocol since early childhood, also describes that when she was training to run, her trainer would induce a trance in her so that she had no sense of time or distance. The mind control methods made it easier for her to get rid of pain and fatigue instantly. This phenomenon causes exceptional endurance in MK subjects, whether in sports or in the military.

Last edited:
This bizarre hit-piece today on the BBC website about Djokovic is out-of-this world...

From that headline, you'd think, 'oh boy, what has he done in the past?!' but then you read this:

Novak Djokovic often has to cup his ear to encourage a crowd to cheer for him.

He has won a record-equalling 20 men's Grand Slam titles and is a world number one with jaw-dropping athleticism - but he is also one of his sport's most polarising figures.

The 34-year-old Serb is currently sitting in a government detention hotel in Australia, waiting for his latest controversy to play out after having his visa revoked in Melbourne when he arrived to defend his Australian Open title.

A controversy entirely of the Australian government's making.

A court will decide on Monday whether to deport him - but whether he wins or loses his appeal, this week's events have made him an even more divisive player.

Just how has a boy who sheltered during the Nato bombing of Belgrade in 1999 become a player who has struggled to warm the hearts of so many?

When Djokovic faced Roger Federer in the 2019 Wimbledon final, an epic encounter was marred by booing of the Serb.

His misses were clapped and he was jeered in a partisan atmosphere more likely found at football stadiums than on Centre Court.

Djokovic saved match points and went on to win a classic final, with pundits urging fans to show more respect to a great player.

It is hard to know exactly why they did not - yes, the hugely popular Federer has a fanbase like no other, but Djokovic is also one of the sport's greats.

"You cannot make people love you and that's been the situation a little bit," his former coach Boris Becker told BBC Radio 5 Live Breakfast.

"He's a fine young sportsman with the right attitude and the right character, he just has a different view on life. He has a different view how he eats, how he drinks, how he sleeps. That's where you can't criticise him. Maybe that's the reason he's so successful, but he's not for everybody - I get it."

Does his way of celebrating wind people up? He does an extravagant gesture to the four corners of the court in gratitude - does that grate when you have been booing?

Or is it past on-court behaviour? He has repeatedly been accused by players of exaggerating injuries, including at last year's Australian Open when Taylor Fritz said the Serb would have retired from their match if his abdomen problem was "really, really bad".

Back in 2008, Andy Roddick poked fun at Djokovic by suggesting that among the many ailments bothering the Serb at the US Open might be bird flu, anthrax and SARS.

Funny the BBC should bring that up, given that it's Djokovic today who stands out among his peers as not buying into 'Covid-as-plague', whereas they largely do!

His tennis peers have indeed insinuated from time to time that Djokovic misuses 'medical time-outs' on the court for strategic advantage. But the following examination by a sports outlet discredits the suggestion that it is 'cheating' or bad sportsmanship on his part:

The medical timeout is an option available to everyone on tour, and there have been countless examples of players using it to their advantage. For some reason though, Novak Djokovic seems to bear the brunt of the criticism for it more often than the others. [...]

Objectively speaking, the criticism that Novak Djokovic gets for taking MTOs is not justified. He is only following the rules as mentioned above, and for all we know he might actually be getting injured more often than the other top players.

Back to the BBC article:

Or is it his flashes of anger on court? The most infamous of those ended with a default from the 2020 US Open when he accidentally hit a ball at a line judge.

His rants at umpires and ball kids over the years have also contrasted with the calmer demeanours of his nearest rivals Federer and Nadal, and the word "arrogant" is never far from the lips of his critics.

This BBC writer obviously never watched John McEnroe play. Or Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios for that matter.

It may be a mixture of all of it, but it is also worth considering what has happened off the court too.

Djokovic drew much criticism early in the pandemic when he was among several players who tested positive for Covid-19 at his Adria Tour event, where players did not have to social distance and were seen hugging at the net.

While lockdown rules in Croatia had relaxed at this point, there was still no vaccine. Britain's Dan Evans said it was "a poor example to set" and Australian Nick Kyrgios described it as a "bone-headed decision" to play.

Djokovic later apologised, saying it had been "too soon" to hold the event but that the move had been driven by "a pure heart" and "good intentions".

He again provoked frustration a year ago when he asked Australian Open tournament director Craig Tiley to relax quarantine rules, including suggestions such as reducing isolation periods and having players in quarantine moved to private houses with tennis courts.

Again, Djokovic pointed to "good intentions" and said his letter had been "misconstrued as being selfish, difficult and ungrateful".

Good intentions are the principle behind his Novak Djokovic Foundation, which builds pre-schools and supports teacher training in Serbia to give "children from impoverished areas the chance to learn and play in a safe, creative and nurturing environment", and is inspired by his war-torn childhood.

His country is at the heart of his motivation, having put playing for his national team alongside Grand Slams as his most important sporting aims, and he also loves handing out racquets to young fans in the crowd.

Djokovic fans - and you only need to be at a Serbia Davis Cup tie to know there are a lot of them and they are very vocal - celebrate the fact he has achieved huge success in an era where two other greats have also been playing - Federer and Nadal.

A highly spiritual person who practises yoga and meditation and follows a plant-based diet, Djokovic once put a revival in form down to a five-day mountain trek with his wife that resulted in back-to-back Grand Slam titles.

They got his diet completely wrong; he's ketogenic! And it transformed him from a decent athlete who was prone to injuries and dizzy spells into a champion who knocked both Nadal and Federer off their perches.

Nicknamed 'The Joker' early in his career when he used to do humorous impersonations of his fellow players, he is also desperate to be liked.

Djokovic has never had the level of support enjoyed by Swiss great Federer and Spain's Nadal, especially at Grand Slams, and particularly at the US Open where it has sometimes been hostile.

So he's "a polarizing player" because he... has a different, spiritual outlook on life, eats differently, is sensitive, is kind to fans and children, and doesn't take Covid seriously.

Which is, of course, his real crime. He's "one of those people."

And yet, he's arguably the greatest tennis player of all time, which grates psychopaths and their authoritarian followers to no end, so they project their polarizing influence onto him then scapegoat him in front of the whole world.

Last edited:
Federer was giving me the bad vibes for some time but it wasn't until today that seeing him with Gates and reading of his "philanthropic" activity with Gates that made me convinced that he is a weasel.

A weasel of the same sort as Bono. Both their facial characteristics project the same Bull$hit smugness of being in the enlightened class. Federer hides it better.
I agree. On the other hand, there never has been a requirement for athletes to exhibit a minimum IQ... For example Nadal is obviously far from a rocket scientist :cry::wow:

Back
Top Bottom