Numerology Site

I have to say this is one of the better websites seen on numerology and I've looked into a few of them; also studied a bit with an authour on the subject. This website does not post much on the possible negative manifestations of what is called "not living up to the vibration" associated, or simply, not learning ones lessons, but as others have noted there is a chord of resonance for that which is on the site.

What I read of my numbers was also quite indicative, almost spot-on as they say. Life path 8 and I found the challenge and pinnacle apropos. (3 and 6 currently)

Thanks for posting the link Galaxia! :scooter:

The thing about the numbers though is that they all interact and "have an effect" so should not be seen isolated, i.e. life path is not the only part, and 8 is not 8 without 4 or 3, etc, etc,.

Very interested in that statement by the C's about resonance and vibration, strikes me as being like the "Idea" of Plato, and that numbers themselves have an ability to either enhance or distort our perception according to our understanding of them. Just as words do. Which makes me think of Shel Silverstein and that book about letters versus numbers, wonderful book and my favorite as a child. (for the record I was a fan of the letters more than the numbers when reading that book because I thought even though there are infinite numbers and only 26 letters you can arrange those letters in so many forms and patterns to communicate and tell stories, etc, etc. Little did I realize then that numbers (and of course higher mathematics, etc) also tells a story.

Life path 9 for me.. seems really accurate. Some of it (and the further numbers it takes you through) very specifically so! I'm surprised. Interesting that it says my "first pinnacle cycle" ended when I was 27, which happens to be the year my whole previous life "fell apart" and I moved far away from my hometown and into what seems like another life..

I'm a nine as well. Wishfully hoping 9 is the end of a cycle. Anyone see a way to read the other life-path numbers?

you are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are
deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and
idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect
of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world.

Life path 4 (so is my wife)

You easily become obsessed and even vengeful, seeking your own definition of justice.

Ok now that explains the Batman and Catwoman avatar !! :D

You can also be overly cautious when changes are necessary, this can cause you to miss opportunities that present themselves . You must cultivate flexibility in your character.

Yes that's quite true.

Not everything is spot on but it's a good overview imho.

I got 'life path 22', but it doesn't make sense to not add the two 11's together to get a life path 4.

Interesting site. Sort of accurate, except I'm not making any 'world impact.' lol

Dawn said:
I got 'life path 22', but it doesn't make sense to not add the two 11's together to get a life path 4.

Interesting site. Sort of accurate, except I'm not making any 'world impact.' lol

I don't think we'll know if we've made a "world impact" until longggg after we're dead and people start making up stuff about us. ;)

Dawn said:

I just caught what you mean, and now I'm wondering why "22" doesn't become "4" too?

Myrddin Awyr said:
"Your Life Path is 1"

Hmm, it's pretty descriptive.

Not sure about being natural leader, though. However, its right about this: "You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal." Which fits my "total concentration."

:)

Perceval said:
Life path number 1, pretty accurate!

One more here :D

I know '11's' are normally 'left alone,' as it's own number in numerology. Rarely do numerologist add the 11 together to get the number 2. My birthday adds up to 11 + 11, but after reading the discription for 22, I'd rather just add it all together. The discription is so way off.

Guardian said:
Dawn said:

I just caught what you mean, and now I'm wondering why "22" doesn't become "4" too?

brandon said:
Life path 9 for me.

Incognito said:
I'm a nine as well. ... [from site] you are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are
deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and
idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect
of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world.

I also got life path 9. Well, I cannot judge, how accurate it is exactly, because I am actually in a phasis of new orientation. In approach to myself and regarding what I want to do in life, job related. But I know, quite a couple of things would describe me then quite accurately, if I once will beat my main programs (foremost self importance, internal consideration, social anxiety, melancholy and the fear to fail and to play the role of the victim).
But what I would not become for sure, is a politician, a lawyer, a judge, a minister or someone else in the elite liga. The thought alone lets me cringe, if I think about all those psychopaths I would have to deal with then. No, nothing for me. :scared:

But being creative describes me more, I sometimes write poems and I like to experiment around with some programs for computer art, for me actually Apophysis, a program for fractal art.

Yes, and they write, a key to my (right) personality is to sacrifice - but I take it in the terms of Gurdjieff: to sacrifice my suffering. What a sysiphus job for me to do, as I am clinging so much onto it. I want to change that. That is also why I am here. :)

EDIT: added - "and to play the role of the victim" and spelling

FWIW, an extract from discussion on the subject many years ago. This may answer Dawn and Guardian's question concerning the reduction of the master numbers to single digit.
"When working with numbers bear the following in mind at all times : Numbers are not absolute values, they are arbitrary reference points that we choose in any vibration, and in effect they have no more value than X and Y in algebra. We can only quantify any number once we have established the relationship between one vibration and another. The interpretation pertains to the essence of the numbers. There are rules for analysis{form} but not for the interpretation; although there are rules. As a rule of thumb, if the interpretation brings forth new knowledge you are following the rules. Justification, for either actions or circumstances, and you are way off the mark. The way we use numbers in numerology is that we never regard them as being any more than DEPARTURE points enabling us to map out a given area of the unknown. In other words we can also look upon numbers as being beacon lights in the darkness of the unknown.

However, and most importantly, because numbers do not have absolute value great CARE must be taken to ensure that in working with the relationships between the numbers we do not unconsciously cause the beacon lights to become unstable and therefore fluid. Realize that this pertains to your perception of the relationships, because the numbers are already fluid by virtue of the fact that they have no absolute value. Therefore should your perception of the relationships become unstable, your beacon lights will become the proverbial will-o-the-wisp, and you will end up with utter non-sense. It is therefore vitally important in any interpretation to always check that interpretation with your point of departure."

Christian name : Reveals you as an individual

Middle name(s) : Reveals your potential and knowledge gained in previous life times. Whether this knowledge is conscious or not depends on memory restoration.

Surname : Every thing to do with your family; what you share with them and why you chose the parents you did.

Personality Number : The self-image you project into the world around you.

Soul Urge : That part of your destiny that you will materialise in this life time, i.e., the challenges that will enable your FATE to unfold. See the soul urge as being the "lessons" you need to learn in this life time.

Destiny Number : The "examination" with respect to your unfolding fate. The more you come to grips with and transmute the challenges inherent within your soul urge the more you will embody the true nature of your destiny number. Remember that you cannot avoid your fate, much less your destiny.

1 : Positive: The pioneer/leader;
Negative: Domineering/opinionated

2 : Positive: The follower/supporter;
Negative: The proverbial doormat/timid

3 : Positive: The soul of the party/creative;
Negative: Impulsive/undisciplined

4 : Positive: The Organiser/Dependable;
Negative: Inflexible/dogmatic

5 : Positive: Versatile/Brilliant intellect;
Negative: Escapism/lack of completion

6 : Positive: Family person/adaptable;
Negative: Argumentative/indecisive

7 : Positive: Loner/Introspective;
Negative: Conceited/fantacising

8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical;
Negative: Tactless/unco-operative

9 : Positive: The true humanitarian/teacher;
Negative: The proverbial do-gooder

11: Positive: Born to live and lead in the limelight;
Negative: The loud-mouthed bully.

22: Positive: The Diplomat with broad vision and understanding;
Negative: Hard to pin down/for ever ducking and diving/avoiding

N.B. If you do not live up to the vibration of a power number it automatically reverts to its reduction, e.g. if you do not have the required strength to live up to 11, it reverts to 2, and then mostly as the negative 2, i.e., the doormat.

Back
Top Bottom