Numerology Site

I don't know much about numerology but I chose my picture 999 because de number 9 appears on my birthday, Look:
I was born in December 22- 1973.
12-22-1973.
1+2+2+2+1+9+7+3=27 , 2+7= 9
12+22+1973=2007 , 2+0+0+7= 9
1*2*2*2*1*9*7*3=1512, 1+5+1+2= 9

This coincidence seems me a bit strange but for me it is special

Decoz is -without doubt - the most amazing numerology site I've ever encountered. I was very skeptical at first but when I've seen how many of you did their readings I wanted to try it, too.
I'm glad I had a look.

[quote author=Decoz]Your Life Path (sometimes called Destiny) is derived from your birth date. Your Life path is the road you are traveling. It reveals the opportunities and challenges you will face in life. [/quote]

My Life Path is 6.

[quote author=Decoz]You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on. Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. You are naturally balanced. [/quote]

The thing is, I'm not all that wonderful (read the whole description and you will see - it's like description of a saint). Yes, I certainly have a counselor mentality and sympathetic ear. Always listening to others problems, trying to helped them. Yet, I lack something very important - external consideration. So I guess it really is the biggest current lesson for me. Lear how to truly know&love people (as well as myself).

It's interesting that my Karmic Lesson number is also 6, as well as 4. But then:

[quote author=Decoz]The effects of this Karmic Lesson are diminished if you have at least one 4 (6) among your core numbers (Life path, Birthday, Hearts Desire, Expression or Personality Number). [/quote]

Kind of amazing. I had 6 as my Life Path and 4 as my Birth Number. So I'm not that imbalanced. Thank you, Universe ;)

As for my Karmic Strength (Hidden Passion), Expression Number and Heart Desire I did three readings. I took:

* my full name + middle name + surname (it's included in my birth certificate and other documents but rarely used verbally)

* my full name + surname (when I introduce myself to people I use that one, and it's in some documents as well - not all of them require my middle name)

* diminution of my name + surname (mostly used by me and people)

I read the results and they are so accurate it isn't even funny. But then, all of three options must me included.

And there are Pinnacle Cycles.
My first one, which would end around 2016 is:

[quote author=Decoz]
This is a period in which you must identify with some larger project or goal that is bigger than you. Your greatest satisfaction will be in providing for others, as well as for yourself. Those in business will draw much personal gratification in knowing that they are helping their employees support their families. Those involved in social activism - a particularly appealing choice of careers during the 9 Pinnacle - will feel themselves strengthened by the knowledge that they are advancing the safety and well being of society. The 9 Pinnacle is a time in which you apply your energies to the good of the larger community.
As a result, there is an element of self-sacrifice present. To some degree, you must subordinate your personal priorities to those of a larger cause. We are not suggesting martyrdom, but making a conscious effort on your part to strike a balance between the good of your milieu and your own personal desires.
[/quote]

Well, here I am ;D
So I'm going back to my work, then.

I think that numerology can point to certain realties (leanings, characteristics, what have you) as they were upon one's birth. However, due to environmental effects, ranging from the psychological influences of family to physical traumas (heck, even alien abductions) and social programming, one can easily assume characteristics contrary to one's original blueprint.

I think this explains why some people get a reading that doesn't relate sufficiently to their personal history and experiences.

There were issues in my readings that contradicted my experience, but after contemplation, I realized the effects of having an overly critical father who was an intellectual and had no room for spiritual awareness, had created in me a fear of failure and a need to demonstrate my intellect, constantly seeking his approval or acknowledgment from peers. This significantly impairs my ability to live up to my deepest drives and has recently become a primary focus of my efforts to change.

Gonzo

zhenqing said:
[quote author=Decoz]
This is a period in which you must identify with some larger project or goal that is bigger than you. Your greatest satisfaction will be in providing for others, as well as for yourself. Those in business will draw much personal gratification in knowing that they are helping their employees support their families. Those involved in social activism - a particularly appealing choice of careers during the 9 Pinnacle - will feel themselves strengthened by the knowledge that they are advancing the safety and well being of society. The 9 Pinnacle is a time in which you apply your energies to the good of the larger community.
As a result, there is an element of self-sacrifice present. To some degree, you must subordinate your personal priorities to those of a larger cause. We are not suggesting martyrdom, but making a conscious effort on your part to strike a balance between the good of your milieu and your own personal desires.

Well, here I am ;D
So I'm going back to my work, then.

[/quote]

Emphasis mine.
I don't want to sound strange or anything, but I've been having struggles with identification and still have not succeeded in defeating it, so I hope I am not misunderstanding this text you quoted, but to identify with one's projects, plans, goals is not a good thing, identification is slavery. So just a reminder, guard yourself against identification. Many things in this numerology website are quite accurate though (the section for lost objects has worked quite well for me too), it would have been somewhat interesting for me to hear how would the reports sound if Decoz was expressing himself in 4th Way terms. Fwiw
Edit: clarification

ivan said:
zhenqing said:
I think that numerology can point to certain realties (leanings, characteristics, what have you) as they were upon one's birth. However, due to environmental effects, ranging from the psychological influences of family to physical traumas (heck, even alien abductions) and social programming, one can easily assume characteristics contrary to one's original blueprint.

I think this explains why some people get a reading that doesn't relate sufficiently to their personal history and experiences.

Yes, there is that, too. And in some cases (lots?) our traumas and programs can pretty much shift our life path. Make us distracted and miserable, lock us in a loop of some sort, with no strength to escape it, to fight.

Like majority of people here, I've also encountered huge distractors in my life - some were so powerful, that I can be glad to be alive. And for that I must thank this great warrior in me. Although, this characteristic trait activate mostly in extreme situations...

Dawn said:
Did anyone else download the free software? http://www.decoz.com/standrdOrderFrm.html
I think it is only good for one person, one time, but it did a 72 page report on pretty much everything
imaginable to do with your name and birthdate.
Yes, I tried it out, too. It says:

Your Life Path is: 26/8
Your Expression is: 14/5
Your Heart's Desire is: 10/1

Which is rather accurate, I must add!

Well, this software isn't worth one cent. You can try out his Freeware edition, though. Have you seen its prices for extra features? Prices like professional software it does have, but it is apparently the work of an amateur. And by the way, he violates laws with his software. It distributes an old version of Microsoft Wordpad which is, of course, copyrighted and possessed by M$ and not meant to be distributed in conjunction with any software (which is a brainless idea anyway). Even worse, his software is highly commercially-oriented (his prices demonstrate this). They (M$) could bring him to court with ease. This is a very popular scenario: someone who thinks he can make much money, but forgets that he used and utilised (accidentally?) the work of others – without permission – who usually want to make profit as well.
$300 for a few kilobytes code with hard-coded file paths and which performs some primary-school calculations? :lol: Nothing is impossible, it seems.

My Life Path is 19/1. Expression is 21/3, and Heart´s Desire 19/1

He made the letter of Gurdjieff basing on the date 1/1/1866:

Your Life Path is 5

The key to your personality is freedom. Gurdjieff, you love travel, adventure,
variety and meeting new people. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to
experience all of life. You love to be involved in several things at the same time as
long as you are not tied down to any one area. You like change, new things and
new horizons. You make friends easily; your personality is upbeat and often
inspiring attracting people from all walks of life. You have a way of words and an
uncanny ability to motivate others. You can be in sales, advertising, publicity,
promotion, politics or any profession that requires your communication skills and
understanding of people. You likely lack discipline and order. You can also be
impulsive, doing or expressing things you regret later. Freedom and a need for
adventure sometimes is not properly controlled by those born with this Life Path,
causing problems with drug abuse, overindulgence in food or sex, or generally
abusing the gift of life. You are sensual and love to taste all of life. Sex, food and
other sensory experiences are essential to the enjoyment of your life. You find it
difficult to commit to one relationship, but once committed you can be as faithful as
an old dog. You are multi-talented and possess a variety of diverse abilities.
However, discipline and focus are the true keys to your success. Without these
many of the tasks you begin will remain unfinished and you will fail to realize the
true fruits of your abilities. With hard work and perseverance the sky is the limit.
You may have been perceived as a wild child by adults and a source of concern by
your family. However, do not be obliged to hurry your choice of career. You are
often a late-bloomer and need to experience life before you can truly know and
commit to your heart's desire. Gurdjieff, your challenge is to learn the true meaning
of freedom. Change is constant in your world requiring adaptability and courage.
Try to maintain an exercise program, keep your body in shape and limber. The
flexibility and durability of your body will promote security and confidence within
you. You yearn for freedom and self-employment attracts you powerfully. Your
challenge is to settle into one area to cultivate your ability sufficiently to earn a
living and attain success. Once you find your niche the motivation and inspiration
you supply others will bring you much in return, you will find your friends and
colleagues supporting and promoting you on the road to success.

Expression

Your Expression is 13/4

You are the bedrock of society, the foundation of any enterprise. Gurdjieff, you
are an organizer and manager. Your approach to life and to problems is
methodical and systematic. You are a builder and a doer. You turn dreams into
reality.
You possess a highly developed sense of structure. You enjoy management
systems, and can carry out your well laid plans. You are not the type to embark on
any trip without a map.
Gurdjieff, you take your obligations and those of your family quite seriously. As
a result, you are reliable and responsible.
You enjoy seeing a project through from start to finish, but can become too
narrowly focused. You put your nose to the grindstone and have a tendency to
become a workaholic.
You are driven by contempt for all that is unstable, insecure, and unpredictable.
You distrust the unconventional, preferring instead the tried-and-the-true. But this
can make your endeavors move slowly and cause you much frustration, especially
with the apparent limitations of your resources. At the same time, concern for the
limitations of your resources causes you to be careful and cautious, shutting you
out from possible shortcuts and creative solutions provided by more daring people
around you.
It is important that you recognize restrictions for what they are: guiding forces
that are testing and directing you toward your goals.
Gurdjieff, your challenge is to be more imaginative and to attract more creative
people into your life who can advise and inspire you.
In relationships, you tend to be somewhat moralistic. You are extremely honest
and sincere. You have integrity and are trustworthy, but can also be rigid and
stubborn. Don't let your strong likes and dislikes overrule your common sense and
compassion. Be more understanding of others' shortcomings.
Because you tend to focus on details, you can fall into a rut and become a little
dull and overly serious. Often, people born with the 4 Expression need to lighten
up and have more fun.
In your conservative and careful way, you are good with money. You are very
conscious of the balance between income and expenditures. You can limit your
expenditures; saving money is important to you.
Gurdjieff, you are a surprisingly good parent, and love to be involved with
children. Somehow, you relate a little more than others to the innocence of
children, perhaps seeing a good deal of yourself in them. You, too, are idealistic
and respect the simplicity of children.
Many accountants, bookkeepers, government officials, managers, and lawyers
are born under the 4 Expression. You can be attracted to the arts and music, but
will likely bring your love of structure and order to any artistic field. Classical music
and opera are particularly appealing and inspiring for you.
You have a keen eye for detail. You have great stamina and can work
conscientiously and persistently toward your goals. This eventually brings you
success and standing in your community.

Your Heart's Desire is 22/4

Deep inside, you long to create something that will have a lasting impact on the
world. Whether it is a political movement, a business, or a philosophy, you have a
strong inner drive to manifest something of major importance.

Like the 11, yours is a Master Number, possessing all the intelligence,
sensitivity, and electric creativity that such a power would suggest. Gurdjieff, you
have the inventiveness of the 11 and the down-to-earth practicality of the 4. This
combination can make you supremely capable of making your ambitions a reality.
The demands of this Heart's Desire are as enormous as its potential. What will
be required from you to fulfill your noble ambitions is nothing less than a
commitment of your entire being.
The path you have chosen is not an easy one. You need time to develop, and
you are unlikely to begin to fulfill your ambitions until after you have reached a
certain level of maturity.
Whether you know it or not, you possess great power within your being. You
were born with this power in a latent state, but on some level you were aware of it.
Early in life, this power manifested itself as awkwardness and a discomfort inside
of you. Your self image has always been one of contradictory extremes: on one
hand you sensed your uniqueness and potential; on the other you may have felt
insecure and perhaps even inferior.
This paradox has caused waves of self-doubt and lack of confidence. But it also
is a powerful generator of energy that, when combined with the higher
characteristics of the 22, can become a dynamic and unrelenting force. In order to
channel such great power, you need a noble goal for which to aim.
Gurdjieff, you will probably try your hand at several different kinds of work
before you rise to the challenge of your true ambitions.
You can be a great leader, inspiring and motivating with your vision and work
ethic. Your ideas are so creative and superior that they inspire enthusiasm and
sometimes even devotion among your co-workers.
You should be involved in large enterprises or governmental institutions. You
have the organizational diplomatic skills sufficient to keep difficult and delicate
projects on track.
Once you come into possession of your full power, there are many psychological
and spiritual pitfalls to be faced. You can become arrogant and superior. You can
become deluded into thinking that your judgment is beyond question, and that the
advice and support of others is unnecessary. You may seek to control all power in
a given enterprise. This dangerous and egocentric attitude is sometimes even
extended to family members who you may seek to keep under your thumb.
Gurdjieff, your challenge, once you have begun to use your true gifts, is to
remain humble in the face of your significant accomplishments.
You perform best when your domestic foundation is stable and supportive; it is
very important to have a partner who shares your dreams and has high degree of
strength and independence to keep up with your drive.
Challenges somehow draw the best out of you. Your human qualities --
creativity, humility, understanding, and compassion -- increase with the level of
your performance. Therefore, commitment to excellence is central to your success and
inner development.

Curious!

Spent hours going through the test thing yesterday and today and this is what I got

Life Path: 6.

Do I think it is accurate? Uhmm, well I dont know. :shock:

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts.

Uhmm, I like music, love visual and performing arts aswell. Just can't do them is all.... So maybe not as accurate. But oh wait they have an answer for that

However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents.

What is the deal with healing?

You are a healer and a helper to others.

Dammit, I am not a HEALER!!! I prefer zeus throwing thunder bolts, coooooool, being a sag but my date of birth lies right in ophiuchus and he is meant to be another healer aswell... OMG!

Uhmm from my heart's desire: number 5:

You must be careful that your love of sensory pleasure doesn't lead you to excessive indulgence in alcohol, food, sex, and even drugs.

:O

This over-indulging thing(being a sag) follows me everywhere, from astrology and now into numerology.

Uhm, according to this, I have no karmic lessons... :huh:

From the subconscious self, number 9:

You are somewhat impersonal and may be difficult to get to know.

Well, atleast now I can sleep easy at night.

Well, I suppose I see now why I like twilight(I know, shameful)

You are not demonstrative of your affections, though you often have deep feelings and great compassion.

Ahh, Edward, I know what you are feeling. :cool2:

This is scary: Balance number 3

You can be extremely emotional when faced with a problem. Try to control this tendency; you need a degree of objectivity. You may become too personally attached to the solution you seek..

Uhmm, quite accurate.

I mean, reading through this whole thing, some things that I thought were programs or 'spirits of trauma' are turning out to be just who I am, according to this site... :huh:

Like for example: From the Expression number which for me is 2.

You have a great talent for working with others; you possess tact and refinement. You have a highly developed intuition. This provides you with insight into personalities and situations. Therefore, you act with tact and subtle persuasion. You possess a kind of radar, avoiding the landmines within another's personality, yet bringing out their goodwill.

Here I was thinking avoiding landmines is uhmm, fear due to the predator.

I like the whole tact and refinement thing, I had to laugh when I read that.

Oh man, if I ever meet my soul mate if I have one(highly unlikely but one can hope), I'll make sure to bring her attention to this little tidbit:

When single, you dream of finding your "soul mate." When married, you are concerned with your spouse's needs, emotions, and thoughts. You are an outstanding marriage partner, giving, thoughtful, and conscious of meeting the needs of your loved one. You provide great support for your spouses career. You are a passionate lover.

I think that deserves a gold medal. Hahahaha :D

Nice website.

Since Luke revived the thread not too long ago, I thought I'd jump on as well.

Life Path: 19/1
Expression: 28/1
Heart's Desire: 17/8
Personality: 20/2

I was extremely skeptical when I saw this thread, but after doing a full reading, and especially after reading about the double digit numbers, I think there is something to it. It cast a light on aspects of myself that I had not seen clearly but recognized in an instant, and it has helped me identify areas of work.

Very interesting...

I've read a post of Laura about forming whatever you want with numbers, and that your birth number should be calculated without the year.

Calculating the number with the year I got 5, that describes me as a person that likes adventure, fight dragons and fight with spaceships, that lacks of discipline. I agree with that, but maybe because I'm young so it kind of applies to a lot of young people. But if I calculate it I got number two that describes me as the follow:

You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in
your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and
withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know.
You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious
effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both
power and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the
realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight
-- all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought
process.
There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and
unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic
information can flow.
All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious
leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.
Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged
sword.
You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self- criticism.
You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out.
Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and
out-of-place.

You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must
develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your
inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking
you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply
have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person.
Thus, your real
success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you
have progressed further along your path.
You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of
yourself.
But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from
accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all
that was necessary was a two-story house.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to
loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional
problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential.
Your desire
to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own
ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration.
You sense the enormous
potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to
materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.
On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is
inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity.Depression is often
the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved.
Seek out peaceful and
harmonious environments, relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore
balance and peace.
As an 11 Life Path, you are a highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the
characteristics and talents of that number.
You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You
work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse
opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment. You have
an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm.
You have healing capabilities,
especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling.
You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes you
aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost
magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can
react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor.
When you have found your niche in life and begun to realize your true potential, your
rewards will more than compensate for your trials earlier in life.

That describes a part of me as well. That's why I asked about sexual energy, I relate it with my "creativity", sometimes I don't know where I get so much imagination. Because of my imagination I'm writing a book (or something like that), and being able to write stories and complete the chapters of it without knowing how it helps me to understand lot of concepts taught here and on the books recommended to read. But I can't accept the description, I mean it almost describes a powerful person I'm not... but the funny coincidences on the description make me think differently, I mean, it says I need to follow a healthy diet (LOL that's what I don't do, I've discussed this on other thread). But well, I have to accept that when I'm hurt my best weapon is my mouth, I can be very offensive and then I'm regretting what I did, I have not confidence. I grow up slowly, when everybody understands the concepts I do after a month and not so easily. I have problems with depression and bitterness (something I'm working on because it's not helpful at all), and I have some problems being a little nervous.

So what's the real number? even if I calculate it again I get 2, or 5, and describes myself too. Maybe this thing about decrypting yourself with numbers, is not very exact because describes the person with so much general adjectives that you fit on every one of them.

7 + 13 = 20 = 2

7 + 4 (1+3= 4) = 11

7 + 13 + ??? = 5 So what's up, I don't get it.

Before I begin to post my thread I wish to send greetings to all of the members of this site, for some time I have become attracted to the vibrations relating to the positive side of what many would consider occultism. It's unfortunate that there are those who you know as the self serving entities wish to control all with disinformation. So as part of my introduction I wish to start by displaying my numbers as it relates to the vibrations:

Starting with my core numbers which are the Life Path:

My First Name: 12/3
Middle Name: 34/7
Last Name: 28/10/1

The birth name totals a 74/11/2

The destiny or my birth date of Oct 21, 1978:
10 21 1978 = 1 3 7 = 11/2
The numbers 1,3,7 also describe your life cycles, however they are not part of the core numbers.

My soul urge: 34/7 (same as my middle name)
Birthday: 21/3

Personality is not considered a part of the core numbers however the calculation that was reached is that of a 40/4. And when I look for additional numbers of note: my maturity is that of a 22 Master Builder because of the Life Path & Destiny. Rational Thinking, (Birthday (21) + First Name (12) = 33) Master Teacher; though it's often reduced to a six despite the higher frequency.

Prometeo said:
I've read a post of Laura about forming whatever you want with numbers, and that your birth number should be calculated without the year.

Calculating the number with the year I got 5, that describes me as a person that likes adventure, fight dragons and fight with spaceships, that lacks of discipline. I agree with that, but maybe because I'm young so it kind of applies to a lot of young people. But if I calculate it I got number two that describes me as the follow:

You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in
your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and
withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know.
You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious
effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both
power and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the
realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight
-- all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought
process.
There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and
unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic
information can flow.
All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious
leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.
Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged
sword.
You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self- criticism.
You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out.
Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and
out-of-place.

You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must
develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your
inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking
you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply
have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person.
Thus, your real
success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you
have progressed further along your path.
You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of
yourself.
But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from
accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all
that was necessary was a two-story house.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to
loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional
problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential.
Your desire
to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own
ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration.
You sense the enormous
potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to
materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.
On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is
inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity.Depression is often
the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved.
Seek out peaceful and
harmonious environments, relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore
balance and peace.
As an 11 Life Path, you are a highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the
characteristics and talents of that number.
You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You
work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse
opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment. You have
an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm.
You have healing capabilities,
especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling.
You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes you
aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost
magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can
react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor.
When you have found your niche in life and begun to realize your true potential, your
rewards will more than compensate for your trials earlier in life.

That describes a part of me as well. That's why I asked about sexual energy, I relate it with my "creativity", sometimes I don't know where I get so much imagination. Because of my imagination I'm writing a book (or something like that), and being able to write stories and complete the chapters of it without knowing how it helps me to understand lot of concepts taught here and on the books recommended to read. But I can't accept the description, I mean it almost describes a powerful person I'm not... but the funny coincidences on the description make me think differently, I mean, it says I need to follow a healthy diet (LOL that's what I don't do, I've discussed this on other thread). But well, I have to accept that when I'm hurt my best weapon is my mouth, I can be very offensive and then I'm regretting what I did, I have not confidence. I grow up slowly, when everybody understands the concepts I do after a month and not so easily. I have problems with depression and bitterness (something I'm working on because it's not helpful at all), and I have some problems being a little nervous.

So what's the real number? even if I calculate it again I get 2, or 5, and describes myself too. Maybe this thing about decrypting yourself with numbers, is not very exact because describes the person with so much general adjectives that you fit on every one of them.

7 + 13 = 20 = 2

7 + 4 (1+3= 4) = 11

7 + 13 + ??? = 5 So what's up, I don't get it.

I read Laura's post too, & don't have much doubt that you can do anything with numbers. The birth number & month, without the year, method is listed on the Decoz site as the First Pinnacle here: _http://decoz.com/DoReading_numerology_6.htm
Similarly used for First Challenge number: _http://decoz.com/DoReading_numerology_10.htm
It's anyone's guess :umm:

With the year, I'm a Life Path 3 - an 8 without. Different parts of the description describes me osit but then there's the question of reading things into it where we [or someone else] can probably think of a situation/aspect of ourself that would agree with what's written. In other words how its are applied, plus those Pinnacles, Challenges, Period Cycles etc., may be subject to interpretation.

My three Period Cycle numbers are 1, 7 & 11 respectively.. interesting numbers haha.

Back
Top Bottom