Numerology Site

sitta said:
Life path 44 reduced to 8.

I have a little problem with my names. My parents gave me 2 names, during the christening i got 3rd from the church (as celebration for polish cardinal becoming pope). Then, in my early teen years during confirmation i added another. So my question would be: which names to choose for numerological purposes: those given by my parents, the tree i have from infancy or all of them?

I found an answer in Jules Silver book "Numerologia" (PL). He wrote, that if you have more than two names then for numerological purposes you should take those you have on ID card, because those represent you in the system and in any formal capacity (from signing up for school, voting, documents like passport to contracts etc.). He said that those names have the strongest vibration and because of it the strongest influence in our life.

Regarding extra names you might pick up along the way, the site we are using says to use the name at birth. Names given during religious ceremonies (i.e. Confirmation) should only be used for some of the minor reading - minor expression, minor heart's desire, etc.
(_http://www.decoz.com/numerology-Course-07.htm)

I came across that page last night when trying to do a reading for a friend who was adopted and doesn't know his real birth date or name. Unfortunately for him, it can't be done with any significant accuracy.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Regarding extra names you might pick up along the way, the site we are using says to use the name at birth.
Gonzo

In most cases (in Poland) the name on your birth certificate is on the ID card, so i considered only this option.
The problems start when one doesn't know his/her given name, is adopted or change ones name for whatever reason. I'm sorry for my lack of consideration for people in that kind of situation.

I had been giving this some thought today and wonder about the influence an adopted name or birthdate could have on a person.

Is it possible that the life path can actually be interfered with by giving a young person a new name and date of birth?

Although the plans and talents we bring into each life must be sufficiently powerful to give specific direction and momentum to certain inclinations or tendencies, OSIT, are they powerful enough to overcome the effects and influences of the adopted names and birthdates?

We know that psychological wounds can impact upon these tendencies (ex. Creating shyness and fear of failure in a person who is a natural leader), I just wonder if their influence is strong enough to suppress the natural tendencies.

Gonzo

I know decoz.com. I came around it a couple of years ago when I was getting into Numerology. One of the better sites out there in that regard.
My Life Path is a 11 and can relate to it very much, especially the part about over-sensitivity and feeling out-of-place.

You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling.

I'm a drummer, used to play in bands for 15 years and I'm also a bodyworker now for the past 10 years. Drumming and Massage works well together. :)

Life Path is 2 --> i agree in some points.

Because you get hurt easily, you may tend to withhold your own thoughts and contributions to the matter at hand.This can cause you considerable resentment and anger. Too often, you run from confrontation to avoid a battle. You willingly step out of the limelight to facilitate the success of your endeavor.

Speaking about the names, i have to say that my personal impresion about the subject is quite diferent.

I can see that the "conclusions" about the birth numbers can be revested with some interesting approaches, but the information about the name's numbers i think it's superficial because the names (in my opinion) don't tell anything about one person's essence.

A lot of people with the same name and surname (there are a lot of commons names and surnames), obtain the same results but essencially they can be so different like the day and the night.

Dear Mrs. Jadcyzk, Just a little note to try to explain what "Numerology sciences " really curtail. I have been practicing this art for about 35 years and still don't consider myself an expert. It is a science based on the vibration of numbers (each number having a dimensional vibe that has been known since time and memorial by races and tribes to numerous to count). Normally a average person cannot do his own reading due to the factor of ego,and himself/herself wanting to believe things that might not be really there...it is a science that works phenomenally well if done properly. All the works that I personally have done for others gives me great satisfaction as to the help and happiness they receive... I've also come up with a lot of negative conditions in peoples lives that were answered,some not so successfully because of a definite ego problem that could not be corrected..The cass. teaching of OPs and remotes can be the reasons for this..If studied properly under a proper master, it is the most rewarding and people helping function that I could imagine. On a second note, what happened to the May,2010 reading?

Roger;

So are you showing a 'factor of ego' here, as you seem to elude that most people are 'average' people who would do better to listen to your words of 'wisdom,' even though you claim not to be an 'expert' when it comes to numerology, etc. etc.

Really? Did you read your post before you posted it?

:huh:

Actually I am not going to go through every word and sentence you have put together, but your post to me seems highly disrespectful to pretty much everyone here who is reading this.

Roger said:
Dear Mrs. Jadcyzk, Just a little note to try to explain what "Numerology sciences " really curtail. I have been practicing this art for about 35 years and still don't consider myself an expert. It is a science based on the vibration of numbers (each number having a dimensional vibe that has been known since time and memorial by races and tribes to numerous to count). Normally a average person cannot do his own reading due to the factor of ego,and himself/herself wanting to believe things that might not be really there...it is a science that works phenomenally well if done properly. All the works that I personally have done for others gives me great satisfaction as to the help and happiness they receive... I've also come up with a lot of negative conditions in peoples lives that were answered,some not so successfully because of a definite ego problem that could not be corrected..The cass. teaching of OPs and remotes can be the reasons for this..If studied properly under a proper master, it is the most rewarding and people helping function that I could imagine. On a second note, what happened to the May,2010 reading?

Hi Dawn,

Since Roger is new to the forum, his communication style might just be different from what we are used to. While I understand your impressions from what he wrote, it is possible that the attitude you are picking up on is not an attitude at all, and just the way Roger expresses himself with the written word.

I can't know this for certain, but it would probably be best to ask Roger if he intended to come across this way instead of accusing him of doing so.

Roger, welcome to the forum. If you would like to post an introductory post in the Newbies section, it would be appreciated. You don't need to give personal details, just how you found us an what you're interested in. Thanks! :)

Roger said:
Hi there Roger,
can you give some references to reliable books/sources of this knowledge, which have proven themselves to you with their truthfullness and objectivity in the course of time? What if the average person has managed to overpower his ego/self-importance to the degree of being able to accept what is objectively there on the numerological report (provided that it itself is true, nothing left out, no "noise" added)? Did you have a chance to study this science under a proper master?
ivan

Bud said:
I wonder if rrraven was able to find the mobile phone yet? :D

sorry for the late reply,I only just caught up with this thread...
YES the phone was found and kinda like predicted--- in a ''dirty''place found by a worker
it was found under a car seat
thanks for reminding me... I will go back to the site and ask another question :P

To Dawn : I'm very surprised that you took this post so personally - believe me, it was definitely NOT intended to be disrespectful to anyone. But the facts are there as you can see by your attitude. How on earth could you take this post to believe that my "words of wisdom" pertained to you? It is a general note - not meant to make any personnel claims. Please read it more carefully and don't take it so personally

I suppose to me, your post 'came off' as rather abrasive.

My perception maybe?

Welcome to the forum. :)

Roger said:
To Dawn : I'm very surprised that you took this post so personally - believe me, it was definitely NOT intended to be disrespectful to anyone. But the facts are there as you can see by your attitude. How on earth could you take this post to believe that my "words of wisdom" pertained to you? It is a general note - not meant to make any personnel claims. Please read it more carefully and don't take it so personally

Reply to DAWN (Administrator). Thank you for your understanding about what my intentions where in posting my comment about "numerology" in general. Believe me, it was NOT intended to be disrespectful to anyone. My background prompts me to be very direct in my comments so perhaps unknowingly I stepped on her ego. Why,if a fact was presented, could you not ask a Cass. representative to present the right answer? I have read the "Wave Series" and "Adventure Series" plus many other articles and find them to be extremely accurate, factual,and precise..I have studied catholicism, Judism,islam and many other alternative ideas, but find this to be the most accurate in presentation. Please thank Mrs Jadczyk for all her hard work. Thanking you again for your kindness and understanding

Back
Top Bottom